The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNeo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_voting_barNeo Colosseum  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Neo Colosseum

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neo Colosseum  - Page 2 Empty Re: Neo Colosseum

Post by Cerek June 16th 2017, 12:39 am

The woman on the phone let's out a long audible sigh then goes into detail.

"Human or Meta?"

Back down underground Cebra assists the rest of the guards with moving the the former criminals and other fighters to their rooms which they would share. Cebra ushers them along until he finally reaches Ryan, the young black man he saw before on the security feed.

"Dont look at me, speak quietly and dont use my name."

Cebra says to Ryan without eye contact. Ryan however looks directly at Cebra for a moment then turns away trying to hide his shock.

"Ceb... er Blacksmith? What are you doing here man? Look I could use some help bruh."

"Shh keep it down... I'm going to try and help you and everyone here who wants out. I just need time alright? What do you know about the missing prisoners?"

"Yo, I swear inmates are straight up vanishing and none a the guards even care. If you ask any questions you go next, keeps everyone rather quiet. But I do know that this aint just some corrupt prison shit, it has to go much higher."

"I see... alright I'm gonna try and fix the fights so you stay out of the arena, but you should know nothing is guaranteed. I'll do whatever I can to watch your back but I cant break my cover, there are many lives at stake here understand?"

Ryan nods his head.

"Good this is your room, you'll be sharing it with two other people. I dont know who right now but you'll find out... just keep your head low buddy."

Cebra shows Ryan to his room then locks the door behind him. Cebra then heads to the Arena as another fight is due to take place and he is on crowd security.

Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 16th 2017, 1:17 am

oh that's what she meant ok
oh I'm a meta
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 16th 2017, 3:09 am

"Good no test required, proceed to address 396 Norval street. You will be met by security, They will ask one question and your answer will be 'Only for blood and bone'." Do you understand?"

Back in the Arena Cebra passes through the crowd making sure everything is going smoothly, he also looks down at the arena observing the fight between two metas. He turns his head away quickly disgusted by the brutality.

Back down in the room Ryan is staying in there comes a pair of voices approaching the door. The door opens and who else steps in but Aria Murakis. She eyes the young man sitting on her bed as he stares back at a loss for words.

"That's my bed you're on punk, last I checked I wasn't fucking you so get off."

"Ex... cuse me? Listen I might be new here but aint no fuckin girl gonna tell me what to do get it?"

Aria looks back at him amused and a little irritated.

"Know your place you little fuck"

She flings him across the room with her telekinesis then walks over grabbing him by the collar.

"W wait I was just playin, I didn't mean anything by it really."

"... you're all the same, tough talk until you find someone higher on the food chain... whatever dont bother me and keep quiet."

Aria goes to her bed and lies down secretly hiding and nursing her many wounds.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Humor : In good balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 16th 2017, 5:15 pm

ok, yay secret passwords how fun Jeannie writes down the address and password. then heads off in that direction
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 17th 2017, 8:45 pm

When Jeannie arrives at the address a huge man build like a bouncer but in raggedy looking clothes steps between her and a large glass and steel door. He looks down at her with a scowl and places his hand on his hip showing the gleam of a gun barrel.

"Are you hungry for somethin?"

He looks back at Jeannie as if expecting a certain response.

Back in the Arena the fight is finished and one fighter is taken out on a stretcher, the other leaves in victory to the cheers of many fans. Cebra waits until the crowd has cleared out, he headed toward the Arena managers office while he is away above ground now getting lunch with wealthy friends and associates. Cebra keeps his head low moving past the other guards without drawing attention, he sidles up to the door and uplinks to the card key slot unlocking the office door. When inside he quietly shuts the door making sure he's unseen and unheard. He sits at the Arena managers computer and begins another uplink, the small wire juts out from his wrist to the computer. He starts copying every file he can find related to arena activities and competitor identities.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 17th 2017, 9:15 pm

yikes, he looks scary Jeannie thinks looking at the bouncer.yeah I am kinda hungry, oh wait the password for blood and bone Jeannie hopes it's ok the lady said to say just the password but she was hungry from wondering about so she thought about food. but she did say the password so it should be ok.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 17th 2017, 9:25 pm

The big guy looks Jeannie over and smirks with his crooked teeth.

"Alright little lady, go on inside. Take the stairs to the basement and someone will take you to the Colosseum... Good luck.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 18th 2017, 12:17 am

ok thank you for wishing me luck that's so sweet. she gives him a hug then follows the directions he gave.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 20th 2017, 1:17 am

Down a rickety looking stairwell in the deep dark of the basement a pale tall bald dude in a hoodie waits while smoking a cigarette. He spots Jeannie from a distance and waves at her with a sullen expression.

"This way kid."

He hits the wooden wall behind him twice and it opens up to a hallway with an office room at the end.

"Go to the office and you'll be registered, dont ask questions and you'll be fine. Get goin."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 20th 2017, 3:26 am

Jeannie waves to the man waving and goes over when he called out.cool a secret passageway, ok then thank you
she heads to the office don't ask questions that would be hard as she was a naturally curious person. well if it's getting registered that'd be asking her questions so she guesses it'll be ok
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 20th 2017, 4:38 pm

An older woman sits down at the desk in the office looking over Jeannie seeming to examine her. She starts to type on the computer sitting on her desk periodically looking at Jeannie.

"... another meta, hmm alright then"

She mumbles as she types away filling out Jeannie's papers.

"Ok so since it is your first time here you'll be in a one on one fight tonight, the rules are simple in all cases. No weapons, no special powers, you go in and you fight until one of you cant get back up. Your opponents will be chosen according to how you perform in your first fight. Most meta dont end up fighting humans for obvious reasons."

The woman hands Jeannie a metal wrist band.

"This will identify you as a fighter, it let's you enter certain areas the rest cannot. You will now be taken to your room before the fight."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 20th 2017, 4:54 pm

ok, neat bracelet! we get a room to stay at that's nice Jeannie smiles happily putting on the bracelet ok then off to her room she goes she guess
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 21st 2017, 12:10 am

When Jeannie reaches her room the guard let's her in. It must be fate that she was placed in the same room as Ryan and Aria. Aria sits up as she enters looking her over head to toe. Ryan sits on the other bed listening to music to distracted to care about anyone else.

"You sure you sure you're in the right place sweet stuff? It looks like a strong wind would knock you down heh heh"

Aria says with a sly smirk now standing up and walking towards Jeannie.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by masonkta June 21st 2017, 12:22 am

(Can i join)
masonkta
masonkta

Quote : "Take your best shot then another one while your at it."

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2017-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek June 21st 2017, 12:30 am

masonkta wrote:(can i join)

(sure, few simple rules. No powers such as fire or energy beams, telekinesis ect... only hand to hand combat. No weapons are permitted. There is also a story in play besides the Arena fights be aware of both.)
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by masonkta June 21st 2017, 12:33 am

(Perfect my power is regeneration is that cool https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10915-character-kyo-kuto#113850)
masonkta
masonkta

Quote : "Take your best shot then another one while your at it."

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2017-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next