The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_voting_barThe pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_voting_barThe pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The pillar to Heaven built in Hell

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 Empty Re: The pillar to Heaven built in Hell

Post by Jeannie Rose October 28th 2017, 9:23 pm

oh ok then she hands the ticket to the man Mr. cyborg said to give you this for his emp thingy whatever that is.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

The pillar to Heaven built in Hell - Page 8 Empty Re: The pillar to Heaven built in Hell

Post by Cerek October 28th 2017, 9:39 pm

The lanky man that ran the shop proceeded behind the counter muttering obscenities to himself. He pulls what looks to be a scanner, similar to ones one might find in a grocery store for price checks. He waved the two girls over to the counter shortly before going into a back room. He makes a bunch of noise sounding like he was going through a pile of metal and glass. He emerged a few moments later holding a device the size of a football. On the device was a scratched out serial number and the vague letters "EM-Mk3".

"Your that Blacksmith's friend huh? Sheesh I'll be glad to get this out of here. The last thing I need is for feds to find me holding military weaponry. Ticket please miss."

He gives Jeannie a rather perverse look and vile grin sizing her up.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 28th 2017, 10:18 pm

Cebra still wounded makes his way back to the motorcycle he was driving, making sure he had the layout plans of the facility with him. He strains a bit getting back on the bike but already feeling a bit better, likely the mild sedative the nanobots created to keep Cebra functioning and focused. He revved the bike and sped off towards the safe house still obsessively thinking about what the assassin had called him. "Monster" Cebra had done a number of awful things in his life, he had blood drenched hands. But there was something bothering him, something about that voice that just pierced the deep reaches of his conscience and memory but could not yet pull out.

Cebra pulled up into the garage parking the bike and heading up the elevator, the wound on his face almost completely healed. The chest wound however was taking longer and made Cebra cringe every couple of seconds slightly. The elevator stopped on the ground level letting in a middle aged Indian woman, her hair was shoulder length and jet black. She wore a suit that looked of high quality fabric with a long skirt. When she stepped in Cebra straightened up and tried hard to ignore the pain in his chest. She smiles at him as she enters, not a feigned smile between acquaintances but an honest gentle warm smile.

"Cebra how have you been? I have not seen you around lately. More 'late night parties'?"

She says with a somewhat cheeky smile.

Cebra smirks at the question, making sure to hide his face from her. Fortunately she was on the wrong side to see his wound.

"You interested Alima? Cmon you and I could have some fun, have a few drinks and see where the night takes us."

Alima laughs out loud.

"Yes I bet it leads all the way back to your place no?"

"Hmhm well you know me, always three steps ahead."

"before you fall back five, good try lover boy."

Cebra let's out a sigh of defeat.

"You're some kinda woman Alima, one day I'll be too charming to resist."

The door opens as Alima steps off looking over her shoulder giving a rather suggestive seductive look.

"Until then big boy."

Cebra watches her walk away mouthing but not saying.

"damn she can work me."

Cebra reaches his door and unlocks it with his special key. He puts the device with the data next to his computer before grabbing a beer and sitting down on the couch. His head tilts back as he attempts to relax
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 28th 2017, 11:13 pm

blacksmith? well, he does build things, yes where are friends owww shiny Jeannie looks at the device amused
she gives him the ticket. so is there anything we should know, like to keep from blowing ourselves with it? or is it pretty safe to move? huh wonder what he wants a shiny football for EM-Mk3 wonder what that means

Jeannie looks at it curiously wondering what it was exactly
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 29th 2017, 6:44 am

A military weapon? This statement made her forget to say anything about the way this guy was ogling Jeannie. This kept getting better and better. She had believed the device was just something that would shut-down the Orion security system, nothing special. But if it was military equipment, it would certainly do more than just that. She would have to ask Cebra what this device was capable of and how he was planning on using it. If the device posed a threat to other people, she’d take Jeannie and the device with her and hand the last one over to the police. If she didn’t destroy it first.

She turned her wrist and looked at her watch. It was one in the afternoon. There was still time for her to get to her own appointment, but they wouldn’t have to linger her much longer. Not if they wanted to take the device to Cebra’s hideout first. A preferable action given they didn’t have a clue what the device was capable of.

“If that’s all, we’d better leave,” she told to no one in particular.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 29th 2017, 4:15 pm

"It's not an explosive sugar it's an electro-magnetic wave pulse. This thing will take out anything electronic withing two hundred yards... Well for at least a few hours. Dont know why someone would want this but aint my job to ask questions."

The shop keep ushered the two ladies out as he peered around to see if anyone was watching. Clearly deep in the grips of paranoia.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 29th 2017, 9:05 pm

oh yeah daddy does experiment with magnet thingys so will be safe sammie, huh but mister cyborg is part robot, huh maybe that's the help he need he can't use it without turning himself off. jeannie grabs the device yay mission accomplished, thanks for your help Mr. funny man huh Jeannie wondered why the guy seemed so strange maybe he needs a vacation.

well time to fly back and delever the goody!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 30th 2017, 3:36 pm

So not an explosive. It still could cause a lot of collateral damage if it went off at the wrong place. She didn’t know exactly where this Orion base Cebra wanted to infiltrate was located, but she doubted it would be somewhere out in the wild where this device could be safely deployed without causing interference elsewhere. All the more reason she should speak with Cebra as soon as possible in order to find out where and how he was planning on using the device. If it was within city limits, innocent people might get hurt. That had to be prevented at all costs.

“You think so?” Sam asked Jeannie. Cebra didn’t strike her as the kind of person who would deliberately leave himself vulnerable, regardless of the return it would earn him. “We’ll know soon enough, I guess.”

When they walked back to the alley the had first landed in, Sam couldn’t help but watching over her back every now and then. Given her own senses in combination with Jeannie’s and her experience it was unlikely someone would be able to sneak up on them. Sam blinked for a moment. What was she thinking, apart from Cebra no one even knew they were out here! Let alone they were about to suddenly attack them. Some of the guy’s paranoia must have robbed off on her in the brief time she had spent inside. She shook it off and kept going until she was back into the alley.

“Ready for that flight back?” she asked Jeannie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek October 30th 2017, 5:52 pm

Cebra sat at his computer staring at the screen, the data from his device uploading. He wondered if it might be prudent to do a little research on Sam, he knew next to nothing about her. Besides the fact she seemed very law abiding and had a protective nature over Jeannie, he knew nothing. What would happen if they had to do something she was morally opposed to? Cebra usually had to get his hands dirty and that sometimes meant blood would be spilled. Sometimes playing fair was the thing that let evil people win, Cebra didn't love doing what he had to but someone has to do it. Someone has to be the cold sword of the just, life wasn't so black and white for him.

The upload finished as Cebra drifted to a search engine, his fingers hesitating over the keyboard. "Was this really necessary?" He thought. It wasn't as though she'd really gotten in his way or anything, frankly she'd proven quite helpful. A bit of shame came over him for his deep paranoia, he'd really hoped they could be friends or at least allies in this venture. He decided for once in a long time to give the benefit of the doubt and just trust Sam.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 30th 2017, 8:32 pm

yup up up and away! she hopes on Sam's back and points to the sky
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 31st 2017, 3:07 pm

Before taking of, Sam pushed her hood back so she had a clear line of sight. Once this was done, and had established Jeannie was holding tight, she took off. Steadily she climbed higher and higher in a straight line until even the big blocks of apartments looked like dwarfs.

Once she was high enough, she bended forwards and continued flying horizontally towards Cebra’s place. Not as fast as the first time, she wanted Jeannie to enjoy the experience more this time. And she was afraid if she flew too fast, Jeannie might accidentally drop the device. No matter how sturdy it looked, Sam doubted it wouldn’t survive a fall from this high and better than any other high-tech equipment.

Before long Cebra’s place came in sight, and Sam had to slower down and start her descend. While making her way to the pavement, she checked the time on a big clock attached to the front of a watch shop. The trip back had taken her much longer than expected. She still had enough time left to deliver the device without having to rush, but not as much as she had expected. Interrogating Cebra about his plans for the devise would have to wait until she had met with his contact.

“End of the ride. We hoped you have enjoyed your flight with Sam Airways and hope to welcome you again soon,” Sam joked when her feet touched the ground. She had landed in the same alley she had used to earlier to take off. “Let’s go deliver the good news. I bet Cebra’s eager to her from us.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 31st 2017, 9:07 pm

yup Jeannie loves flying with Sammie? right, let's show Mr. cyborg we got the shiny thingy! think will get a cookie for doing a good job, I'm hungry again
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 1st 2017, 6:30 am

Sam accompanied Jeannie back to the hideout. She reminded Cebra’s warning to open the front door with the key, which she did. Even if he hadn’t told her, she still would have used the key. Most people didn’t appreciate it if someone just flew in through an open window. And especially not if they smashed the front door to get in.

“Hi, we’re back,” Sam said when she pushed the door open. She didn’t know if Cebra was back or not, but didn’t want to startle him by entering without making a sound. He might believe them to be someone else if they did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 1st 2017, 8:32 pm

jeannie flowed sam in mr. cyborg come out where ever you are, we got your shiny football
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek November 4th 2017, 12:27 am

Cebra stood outside on the balcony when Sam and Jeannie returned, he set down his drink and went back inside. Upon seeing Jeannie with the EM device he takes a few steps back.

"Eh hello Sam, Jeannie. Say do you mind doing me a favour and putting that thing in my armory? It's... not good if I have it out like that. There should be a storage container in there, looks like metal safe. After we can talk about the next step."

During the whole spiel Cebra forgot the wound on his chest hadnt finished healing and turns away to hide it.

"If you like you can order out, there are a bunch of menus on the table."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 4th 2017, 2:28 am

yay snack time! she toss the device to sam and goes to look a the menus Rolling Eyes
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top