The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
What the hell and such I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
What the hell and such I_vote_lcapWhat the hell and such I_voting_barWhat the hell and such I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
What the hell and such I_vote_lcapWhat the hell and such I_voting_barWhat the hell and such I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What the hell and such

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What the hell and such Empty What the hell and such

Post by Skylar James April 9th 2011, 12:01 pm

It was a pleasent sunny day in New Orleans. Spencer would be enjoying it to. Excpet he had no idea. No idea where the hell his goddamn boyfriend was. He gave him explicit instruction not to go out and drink. Yet here he is not at the hotel. Which meant he was at some random guys hotel. Spencer shuddered at the thought of what he could be doing. He sure would have to give Sean a good talking to. That and kick the ass of the damn man with him.

He was wearing his usual clothes. A loose fitting blue shirt. Comfortable blue jeans. Toussled brown hair not affected even on the windiest day. Wearing his favorits faded nike's. Green eyes spakling in the sun looking around. For his wayward boyfriend. Sometimes he wondered how he could stand that man. Then he remembered. He wasn't exactly perfect himself. Still that didn't give Sean the right to go out and do what the hell he wanted.

The streets were crowded but he could spot Sean out of a crowd. Then out of the corner of his eyes. He saw him. With his black highlighted hair. Along with some other guy. He looked about Spencer's age. "So thats who he been with." Spencer frowned. Approaching the two. Fist clenchig as electricity danced around the palm clenched fist. "Sean Collin who the hell is that?!?" He only used Sean's full name when he was mad at him. So he was sure Sean would understand the shit he wass in
Skylar James

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

What the hell and such Empty Re: What the hell and such

Post by Guest April 9th 2011, 12:22 pm

Eirius was enjoying a nice lenghty conversation with his new trainer Sean, his new attire was to his liking his black jeans and his T-shirts always made him look good and the perfect hair do was the ensamble and he was starting to think that Sean was kind of a nice guy and maybe this whole experiance wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

That was until he saw some man marching toward their direction with the most pissed off expresion on his face and then Eirius noticed the sparks coming from his fist and thought "Oh shit what the hell have I walked into," this man looked nothing like his brother but had lightning at his call.Eirius didn't know wether to shit or run but by the time he came out of his daze it was already too late.

He was going to have to do what he had been trying to avoid for so long.He was going to have to kill his brother or be killed himself but he knew he wouldn't die with his new partner they would squash him like the bug he is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 9th 2011, 12:29 pm

He and Erius were having the most pleasent conversation. Mostly about his powers and their similarities. It was fun for him. Though he couldn't help but notice something. What would Spencer think when he saw him with Erius. Hopefully not what he thought. Maybe he wouldn't meet his boyfriend today. Which was what he hoped for.

He was wearing his favorite clothes. Tight black jeans with ripped up knees. A graphic tee with a smily design. Black hair with blonde highlights swept to the side. A ring in the left side of his lip and in his right eyebrow. Greyish eyes looking around. WHile him and Erius, or Eric as he wanted to be called talked. Then he heard his name shouted. "Damn its Spencer." Sean mummbled. Looking to see him well pissed off. Sparks leapt from his hands. "Ummm Eric you may want to run. He doenst look to happy." Sean knew what Spence could do. Making him slightly worried for Erius. Still he didn't have full understanding of what the Boy could do.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James April 9th 2011, 12:37 pm

When he was about a fot infront of the two. he spoke loudly. Anger coating every word . "So who the hell is this guy? Your new little boytoy? My god. Can't you keep it in your pants?!?" He was pissed. Shouting unfound accusations without any proof. It was just the anger talking. Sparks leaping from his fingers. Crackling as they touched the sidewalk. His eyes serious, and full of rage. Mouth twisted into a little scowl. Even though he wanted to beath the guy down. he knew better. Doing that would only draw attention. Which meant cops. He didn't need that. "So what do you have to say for yourself?!?" He was furious and it appeared nothing could stop his anger. All he really wanted was to be proved wrong. Though it seemed that wouldn't happen. So he waited for what would happen next. Eyebrow furrowed in anger.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2011, 1:02 pm

When Eirius heard the name Spencer he was relieved it wasn't his brother and he sighed with relief, but all at the same time confused he looked up at Sean with a twisted face and then let out "Woe Woe Woe wait a second your gay!"

He couldn't believe that Sean was gay sure he called him cute but he was drunk Eirius wasn't a homophobe at all it was that Sean didn't seem like the gay type. "You don't even look gay, emo sure but gay I would have never guessed."

Eirius then stared at the new man Spencer and spoke "You need to chill dude im not trying to steal your man I could care less about having sex with a guy so just relax Sarky and stop that those sparks are burning my shoes."He finished with a grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 9th 2011, 1:10 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow. Spencer was definatly pissed. Never had he seen that many sparks. Well except when he fought, but that was different. Now he was majorly pissed. That and Ertius was kinda confused. Well majorly confused. "Yeah i am" Sean said scratching the back of his head. "Thats my boyfreind. Spencer Suede." With that he approached Spencer hugging him. "Ya need to calm down Spence. I know it ay look bad. Well very bad, but i promise you nithing happened. he sighed deeply. he knew this would happen, but just didn't like all this drama. "Hes my umm new aprentice. Eric. well thats what he likes to be called anyway. So Spence can you calm down, or do we need to take this somewhere else?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James April 9th 2011, 1:17 pm

"An apprentice? Thats all?" he had calmed down the sparks stopped souting from his hands. No longer clenched into fist.He was glad everything was cleared out. Face turning into his usual happy expression. Returning the hug before looking the strange boy over. Sean called him Eric. Well that was good enough for him. He extended his hand forward. In a gesture like a handshake. "Ummmms sorry for yelling." He apologized. Chuckling nervously. Knowing how much of a collossal ass he made of himself. People still looking at him like he was crazy. He hated that, but knew it was his own fault. Now all he could do was apologize and hope the guy wasn't pissed at him.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2011, 1:31 pm

Eirius watched the two men converse and apologize he was just glad this didn't turn bad because beating up or getting beat up by his new "master's" boyfriend would definitely put a dent in their relations.Then he saw Spencer put a hand forward and say"Sorry for yelling."

Eirius then swept the hair from his face and put his hand out to meet Spencer's and replied "No harm done. Nice to meet you names Eirius VanScarbrock but just call me Eric it's much more common."Then Eirius thought " Wow this will be way weirder than I expected traveling with two gay men and one has the power's of my own brother great, this will really make this experience a little more difficult."

Then Eirius looked over at Sean when Spencers grip loosened from his and and Eirius said you guys hungry cause I sure am,I know a nice little resturaunt on Bourbon Street it'll be my treat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 9th 2011, 1:40 pm

Sean's face lit up when food was mentioned. He loved to eat. It was a passion to him. Would do it all the time if he could. So he smiled nooding. "Sounds good. I am starving." Sean said rubbing his stoamch. As it let out a loud grumble. He hadnt eaten anything in a good day or two. Well anything that wasnt twinkies r doritos. Maybe thats why Spencer nagged on him he would get fat. Though Sean knew better. His metabolism wouldn't allow that. "Lead the way Eric." Sean said putting a deathgrip on spencers hand. Though he knew it wouldn't hurt one bit. After all he had skin tough enough to give Pain a run for his money. Well thats what he thought anyway. After all he hadnt seen anything really strong hit Spencer.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James April 9th 2011, 1:48 pm

Spencer was glad. He never really liked fighting even with people he just met. A small smile came acroos his face. Tightening his hand around Sean's. He could go for some food thats what he knew for sure. "If your ready to go Sean than we can." he said digging into his left pocket with his free hand. Pulling out a dingy ipod. A small spark leapt from his thumb into the ipod. Cauing the screen to light up. He unwrapped the headphones from around it and put on headphone in his ear. The other in Seans ear. Turning on a song and turning it down a little. Now he was ready. His stomach growled as well.
Skylar James

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top