The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Cole the City Boy I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Cole the City Boy I_vote_lcapCole the City Boy I_voting_barCole the City Boy I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cole the City Boy I_vote_lcapCole the City Boy I_voting_barCole the City Boy I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cole the City Boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cole the City Boy Empty Cole the City Boy

Post by Guest November 12th 2009, 9:41 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Necrospawn
Title: Necro
Alignment: Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Height: 7,2
Weight: 302

Costume Descirption/Image: Cole the City Boy CamCole the City Boy Cam-gigandetCole the City Boy Cam%20gigandet%20the%20oc
Gun bullet scars on his chest

Personality: Cold and Ruthless Cole would never do anything to save another person's life..

History: Cole grew up in New York City. When he was eleven him and his parents went out to dinner. Right before they where gonna leave two men ran in and robbed the place they murdered everyone besides Cole who was in the bathroom, although he could see and hear everything... Cole then moved in with his grandparents. He spent nine years of doing nothing but working out. One day on his way to school he saw the same men robbing another store. Cole rushed inside the building and tackled one of them. After beating one of the men the other came out and shot Cole through his chest. Cole was in such a rage that after several shots to the chest he got up and grabbed the gun from the other robber and crushed it in his hand. The police showed up after Cole had already beating both of the men to death. Cole the passed out from the lose of blood... Cole awake several days later in a facility which the where testing on making the indestructible Super Mutant implanting a iron chest piece for durability bonus and iron forearm pieces to increase damage. They also replaced from his shins down to his feet with iron to allow Cole to run on any terrain. However the computer woke Cole up before the test was finish. This cause Cole to go insane, Cole breaks out of the testing lab. "Doctor subject 103 has left the lab, and is heading your way" A nurse said over a intercom "Shut him down" The Doctor demanded from the nurse... "It wont work he has complete control over his body" The nurse said in panic. Cole found the Room the doctor was in and slayed the doctor and any one else in the facility before he could find the exit. He then set off back to New York city "Now im the one with the Power" Cole said in a deep voice while chuckling...

Powers: Cole Has Hardened Skin, and can see glimpse of the future although he cant completely make out what he see's. If Cole gets into a rage nothing can stop him until he has done what he wanted to get done...

PowerGrid: Cole the City Boy L_380e9b3ef60e492d955bcd98e7d7883b

Roleplay Sample: "Now I am the one with the power.... BITCH NIGGA?!?!"

Last edited by Is A Cult on November 15th 2009, 12:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cole the City Boy Empty Re: Cole the City Boy

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 9:54 pm

Get Ulca to make you a powergrid.

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cole the City Boy Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 12th 2009, 10:08 pm

Actually. You weigh less than would be normal for someone of your height. You also have less EP than you should since you have a custom power that isn't directly tied to an attribute.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 12th 2009, 10:57 pm

The Custom Power is only Hardened skin though which is just durability
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 12th 2009, 10:58 pm

and i fixed the weight
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 12th 2009, 11:17 pm

can see glimpse of the future he cant completely make out what he see's.

That'll require at least one point.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 12th 2009, 11:50 pm

ooo i see ill fix that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down