The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_vote_lcapCole "Spike" Kennedy I_voting_barCole "Spike" Kennedy I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Cole "Spike" Kennedy I_vote_lcapCole "Spike" Kennedy I_voting_barCole "Spike" Kennedy I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cole "Spike" Kennedy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cole "Spike" Kennedy Empty Cole "Spike" Kennedy

Post by Ido March 25th 2014, 2:08 pm

Cole "Spike" Kennedy
The Arrow Of Justice

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Apollo
Title: The Arrow Of Justice
Alignment: Lawful Neautral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200 pounds
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Costume:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Spike is what most wouuld call a lone wolf. He tries hard to make friends, but always
end up pusnhing them away. He's truly a nice guy, but living a double life leaves little room for buddies.
He has never had a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't. He just hasn't found the right person to
make him come out of his shell. He seems to have a soft spot for children, as he was abused terribly as a child
and wants that for no one else.
As far as people skills go for his job. When he throws the act on, he is as charming as they come.
He's great at manipulating people into doing what he wants, and he always seems to accomplish his goals.
His biggest weakness mentally is his inability to let things go. Now being unable to die, he has tried on multiple
occaisons to "test his limit" so to speak. He has a genuine need to help others, but will hurt others to get there.
He contradicts himself a lot. Although, he makes sure to only hurt people, that are worth hurting.
He tries not to kill, but will not compramise a mission to do so. He has a moral code he refuses to break.
As for the time being he has a goal to form a team that is able to take down large threats with little colateral damage.
Though the progress of the team is still in the brainstorming stage.

History: Spike was born to an alcoholic father, and a prostitute mother. From a young age,
he was taught to hide his true feelings and keep his mouth shut when needed. He watched his father go from
alcoholic to drug addict, to dead. Around high school is when his power manifested. He had the ability to regenerate. From a very young age he had been taking martial art classes, and realized during an accident that he was able to heal. When sparing with a bo staff he had been cut wide open across his back, and within a few hours, the cut was completely gone. Like most high school students he freaked out when he found out he had super powers. The didn't run in his family. They weren't very common. For the first time in a long time, he was excited. Growing up in Atlanta, he realized that he was much smarter than most of the people around him. Being able to read novel's in a matter of minutes, as well as text books in just under an hour. He also had a photographic memory, which to this day has saved his ass on more than one occasion.

Upon graduating high school, he realized that if he pushed his education further, he would be able to become one of the smartest men alive. Getting a full ride through Harvard University in Boston Massachusetts, he learned many things about technology and engineering. During extra curricular activities is when he found his
love for the bow. He picked it up and was almost instantly perfect with it. To him it was all basic math.
Angle of the shot. Distance. Time. He learned quick.
He then noticed that he wanted to stop people like his father.
He had always loved the Greek God Apollo. The God of Archery.
So he decided then he would take the mantle as Apollo, The Arrow Of Justice.
A few years have passed now and he has become quite known through some criminal rings.

After the events of the Reverse Dimension Attack, he noticed that he would be able to help people.
New York may have been leveled, but the world still needed heroes, and this is where our story begins.  

The Powers

Power 1:Regeneration

Grid
Intelligence:8
Strength:2
Speed:3
Durability:3
Ability:6
Fighting Skills:7
Wealth:2
Ido
Ido

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-03-24

Back to top Go down

Cole "Spike" Kennedy Empty Re: Cole "Spike" Kennedy

Post by Chellizard May 1st 2014, 2:39 am

Please give a detailed description of his regeneration power.

Also list and describe his other powers; he has Super Human Intelligence, Reflexes [based on his fighting skills stat being 7] and fighting skill knowledge. Please list all fighting styles he is versed in, or the weapons he knows how to use.

His history is a bit lacking as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Cole "Spike" Kennedy JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top