The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBird of prey - Page 3 I_voting_barBird of prey - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Bird of prey - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBird of prey - Page 3 I_voting_barBird of prey - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bird of prey

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bird of prey - Page 3 Empty Re: Bird of prey

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 8:32 pm

huh well I guess I understand you not wanting the whole world to know but I'm good at keeping secrets.
so what is this way I might let you go?
jeannie let's go as she notices him trying to get out of her hug. huh, guess not everyone loves hugs like her.

she then scratches her head still trying to figure this out as it's turning out more complicated than she thought it be.well what if you only killed bad guys? see lookshe looks through her bag and pulls out one of the many wanted posters stuffed in it.see dead or alive if you kill bad guys you can fulfill you odd need for killing whatever that might be.might fell better that some of this people deserve to die. so you'd be doing the world a favor getting rid of them cause you sad you don't like hurting people so you can stop the bad guys so they can't hurt anyone.

plus you can get money catching bad guys,so maybe if you wanted you could save up and buy your own bar or something like that. plus I wouldn't have to chase you anymore then cause it stop innocent people from getting hurt. I could always blame what you did here on some other slasher I catch so then the cops wouldn't come after you everybody wins. what do you say if you can't promise me to stop killing can you promise to only kill bad guys?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 10th 2016, 8:43 pm

"well, i like how this turned to a job interview, I guess... I could take whatever you plan, but... anything is better than killing inocent people, it feels odd, turning the conversation into that... I guess i could help with that.... if you can give me your forgivnes for all of my acts.... of course if you need an extra hand" he said while feeling, he still had hope

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Herman's theme https://youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0 here
Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Quote : Peace grants men the illusion of life.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Job : Bartender
Humor : dark, sarcastic
Registration date : 2016-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 10:14 pm

of course I can forgive you silly I didn't want believe you were bad, to begin with.right then let's see if we can find some baddies to bust. she looks at the poster she pulled out.

yeah this will do great,some gang leader guy that's been causing a bit to much trouble,we'll take care of him and his whole gang,you can make a nice big splash in your vigilante debut.huh have to stop pick up some more guns this might require a lot of bullets,

or in your case swords,horse maybe being a knight of some short don't suppose you have one of them catapults for castle attacking always wanted to play with one of them.
jeannie smiles happily that her plan to get Mr.bartender/knight to stab stuff for the good guys seems to be working out will.she kinda wishes he'd explain more about his strange reason for doing his stabby stuff.

she's quite curious but she won't push it if he doesn't want to talk about it. she's more concerned with teaching him how to be a good knight like in the story books.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 10th 2016, 10:20 pm

"well, i have an armour you know.. but it remains untouched and I cant remember the last time I wore it... Alright, ill give you my number, but I must return home before everything gets... well... its hard to explain, just write this down *he tells his phone number* thats it... call me if you want to go and hunt evils"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 11:01 pm

really neat you'll have to show me your armor sometimes bet it's really shiny and cool.she rights down the number he told her.ok then well I'll call soon then,bye byeshe smiles and waves goodbye,huh wonder if he has to feed his cat or something to have to rush off so quick what an interesting man.worn armor in a long time huh maybe he is a vampire from the dark ages. how exciting that would be.

Jeannie is quite happy with how this turned out would have been nice if she made it in time to save the couple. but since she seems to have got him to be good,there will be no more slasher victims,well innocent ones anyway hopefully he'll have a bright future in the bad guy removal business.

sure would be nice if all the murders she meets were that open giving up doing bad things. would make her job easier. oh is that an ice cream truck she hears? she takes off to go get a frozen treat.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 10th 2016, 11:24 pm

He leaves walking really fast, often looking back to know if it was a trap and do something to not get a bullet in the back, after leaving the zone, he ran throught the streets just to reach his apartment, and when he did he ran directly to the room where his sister was sitting.
"Herman? oh my dear brother, I wish i could see your face once more, where you were all this time? I was worried, you just left so quickly"  Dear sister,  I would never hestitate to just leave you there, but something really interesting ,I would say, happened, there was a bounty hunter looking for the murders, and offered me a job as her assistant or something like that, I might take it... atleast I would be able to find your food easier
Oh brother, do as you wish, but beware, not all the hunters are as good as you are, some just want power and fame, Ill be here, praying for your health"
talking about health... I brought your food, I have some blood and some meat here, I hope you feel better once you take them" he then opened the door that leaded to the living room, turnign off the light of his sister bedroom. "goodnight sister, do sleep well"

(so... you want to continue with the thread, make another one or something?, so I might tag it as closed and such)

(Edit: oh yeah... thanks for giving me my first rp opportunity in this forums)

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 11:33 pm

so Jeannie finds the ice cream truck and is now enjoying her snack. huh, what to do next she wonders probably take a nap,then another day of crazy adventures!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
huh, whatever one you want to do we can keep this one going or make another one for their bad guy chasing adventure , either way, works for me Smile
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman the flesh hunter October 10th 2016, 11:35 pm

(what about a thread looking for an evil person? or maybe a group of evil people... who knows after all Im new here XD, i think i might let you choose

EDIT: what if we team up with this guy https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10385-the-glorious-accel-needs-help
and pretend we had been chasing evils for some days or something?)

Herman the flesh hunter
Herman the flesh hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 11:43 pm

team up with that guy sounds good cheers lets do that
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top