The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_vote_lcapPraise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_voting_barPraise the Sun Queen (Osiris) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) Empty Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris)

Post by The Nekromonga August 3rd 2016, 9:11 pm

The Osiron Tower

The Sun Queen in her splendorous "hero" regalia came to the Tower's helipad, wings of emerald energy carrying her aloft. A meeting was called for, a discussion of necessity. Blood was being spilt, and the results were brought to the clinics and operating rooms of Shauna Masters. The minions of Osiris greeted her with civility, for even gazing upon her dim energy trail triggered a fear within them.

Shauna returned the kindness and left her power suit in the helipad lobby, coming into the rooftop restaurant in a night blue dress, appropriate for the venue. Very select clientele, very luxurious furnishings and food, an Egyptian theme decorating the place, giving the feeling of 1920's Art Deco, revived to the current setting. The walls even had actual, painstakingly researched Heiroglyphs, and statues of the Egyptian gods located strategically according to their roles in the mythos.

She blended in well enough, but those who carried the Thirst could only gaze upon her figure a moment, then in a heartbeat again avert their gaze. In her rich emerald eyes, the power of some distant jade star dwelt, and those eyes were focused intently on the many damned souls within this place that radiated no life signature that she could perceive.

The minions, wary of their guest, led Shauna to a special function room away from the common dining area. Large doors with tasteful Egyptian heiroglyphs parted on their own, powered by modern technology, and ushered Shauna into an intimate dining room for a smaller party. Shauna did not recognize the glyphs of the lord of the afterlife, and simply sat at the table to await her host. In the meantime, hors d'oeuvres were brought in with a cart, and a waiter poured Shauna a Chianti.

Shauna remained on edge. She was unsure if this gracious host would be hostile; while she judged any undead monster to be worthy only of destruction, strategy demanded she knew her enemies first, and dealt with them one at a time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris) Empty Re: Praise the Sun Queen (Osiris)

Post by Adam Johnson August 3rd 2016, 9:52 pm

Tiny flames danced along the wicks of the candles, casting their soft light across the dark study that Osiris spent his time typing into the ages  cleanly crafted personal computers. There was always something about these modern creations that drew his ever curious mind, especially how connected that  people were now today. With a few motions of the hand, he could become connected with another person across their large planet, and hold long conversation without the real threat of the vociferous arguments of old.

The night had just begun and Osiris had only risen from his sleep of death only moments ago, typing down the thoughts that coursed through his mind mingled with his own story. Being able to put such important information on such a private and nonphysical medium just brimmed with an ancient magic to him. This typing would continue until the telltale creek of the doors hinges as one of the few immortal blood drinkers that had flocked to him entered into his sacred abode.

The young male was named Vincent, holding the color of those within their younger years and with a mind as well protected. ”It’s almost time isn’t it?” He asked, turning to them with a single raised brow as if appraising them.

“Yeah, the Sun Queen is already there.” They would say, internally uneased by someone that would call themselves Sun Queen. Without any word, he stood up and stepped past the male that stood within his way. The hallway lead to his own personal room, well kept with a large bed that he slept within his daily slumber, not a single window letting light within the place. Osiris reached into the expansive closet filled to the brim with the various styles of the day, picking out a black suit tailor made for him. It hugged him in all of the places that, the very feel of the material somewhat sensuous on his skin.

Once dressed, he didn’t waste time letting himself be driven and made use of all the preternatural speed at his disposal to reach the restaurant. It had been named after that which he had been called within his days as the god that many mortal worshiped, falling to their knees and at times giving their very life to him.

All it took was a few seconds to scale the building, slipping in through one of the windows and sweeping back his hair before joining his guest.  To Shauna the difference between him and the undead would likely bee apparent. His skin was far too pale to be human, statuesque in appearance and yet his face expressed much like any human, like a being forged of marble that walked. Pale, cold fingers traced along the edge of the table, as he moved to sit down. A waiter would come along, placing a bottle of red liquid along with a fine glass, both prepared for him.

Osiris offered Shauna a smile, friendly enough as he took a seat. He could feel her unease, radiating from the female like heat. ”Miss Masters, I had hoped you would come and i’m pleased to see you had.” He uncorked the bottle set for him, letting the thick dark liquid pour into his glass, the scent of the blood hitting his nostrils. It wouldn’t register to anyone without the senses of his kind, though he did not think her to be daft. ”I understand your caution, but we both have our reasons for coming here, don’t we? You have something to gain as do I.”

He tilted the cup back and let the thick fluid flow down his throat, enjoying the sweet taste tinged with bitterness.
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 3rd 2016, 10:33 pm

Shauna kept an eye on mister tall, pale and creepy as he stalked into the room through a window. She hated the undead, because they ran on some kind of energy outside the electromagnetic spectrum. It was like seeing a black nothingness in a world saturated with signals.

She rubbed her temple as she tries the bruschetta, and sipped some white. "I'm just relieved to see someone civilized and can spoken to." she said with a tone of collected calm.

"I'm here to speak of the situation I am witness to at my hospital. I do not think we would want our... paths to conflict any further." She said, trying to put effort into being formal. She retrieves a small envelope with pictures of the latest victims from the hospital, and laid it out before Osiris.

"...I am nominally retired, and I respect the order of the underworld, but I cannot abide by this sort of unpleasantness at my doorstep. I wish to know if this is of your doing or of your lackeys... if our interests will conflict or coincide from this point on." She asked fairly nicely, though her tone was serious.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson August 18th 2016, 10:26 pm

Civility was a strong suit of Osiris’, something he preferred to alt to rather than something as ugly as violence. They had similar problems that were plaguing them both after all, so maybe both could benefit from this. Osiris would continue to sip of the thick liquid from his cup, eyes following the pictures placed before him. The mangled bodies presented to him, seemed like something that a fledgling would likely have done within their overwhelming bloodthirst.  If this was the work of just a youngling of his kind, then they would be easy enough to deal with. However he had never heard of the young within the blood being able to make so many without leaving as many half born things within their wake.

”You’ve likely only spoken to fledglings and those barely out of their first century. They rarely ever have full control over themselves by then.” He spoke, appearing to have a certain pride within his own sophistication. ”What I can assure you of, is that no blood drinker allied with me would be so….brazen with their feeding.” At least those that wished to remain living anyway. ”In fact, it appears our interests would coincide at this point. These...incidents appear to be a part of something i’ve been looking into. I’m actually hoping that we could both...help one another out in this matter.”

Osiris paused to drain his goblet and let it set on the table. ”I have my own connections and you, well i’ve heard some about your capabilities. I’m sure we can help one another out in this matter.” He extended a single hand. ”Deal?”
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top