The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOut Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_voting_barOut Of the Woods  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out Of the Woods

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out Of the Woods  - Page 4 Empty Re: Out Of the Woods

Post by Day Dreamer July 29th 2016, 4:13 pm

Kolson turns and sees Jeannie and immediately thinks wtf.

Kolson:
How did you find me here? I mean thanks for waking me up if you did it. (Kolson gets up and looks around.) Where is everyone?

Meanwhile

Clownish and the psychic have cornered The Circus Leader and plan on taking him out.

Clownish:
Any last words? Muhahahaa (Clownish pets the Jaguar whose showing his teeth ready to attack his enemy even more)

Psychic:
I never really liked you, you don't pay enough...

The Circus Leader:
I would, but i have another trick up my sleeve. (He holds out his arm hoping that one of them will grab it, when the jaguar takes a swipe at him reveling colorful scarfs)

Psychic:
WHAT?! (She then pulls more and more and The Circus Leader turns into nothing but a pile of colorful scarfs on the ground, the three of them turn around.

Clownish:
Where are you?!

The Detective had managed to find a phone, but it didnt work. She thought to herself and then remembered her cellphone she takes it out and text's one of her cop friends and sends him her location via her iPhone. When she looks up she's face to face with the jaguar and clownish.

Clownish:
Oh ho ho, looks like i found the bunny hiding!

The detective lets out a scream fearing for her life.

Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2014-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 29th 2016, 9:02 pm

yay kolsons ok. Jeannie smiles and hugs him.I found you with this she points to her nose I'm a bounty hunter so finding things is kinda what I do,I just followed your smell. Your welcome I'm glad your better was it scare getting turned into a doll?

well we're up stair the bad guys and the detective are somewhere down stairs. And someone else I hear another voice,older he might be from the circus he smells like the circus.
I think his on our side though him and the clown are arguing.

She hears the detective scream Up and at um kolson time to save the day! Jeannie takes off to head downstairs and sees clownish and a big cat,where'd that come from and why does it smell funny is it a zombie? Well, Jeannie decides to take a quicker way down and ups the umbrella jumping off the stairs hoping off the top floor hoping to float down like in a cartoon. (maybe kolson can give her a hand using his telekinesis to do something about that pesky gravity she forgot about Smile )
look out below!
As she makes her comical entrances Jeannie draws her pistol with her free hand and shoots at the jaguar. Normal Jeannie would be against this cause she loves animals. But she's sure this one is some kinda zombie, not a real kitty and it's trying to eat her new friend so this time, it'll be ok.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 29th 2016, 9:27 pm

Kolson takes a minute to take everything in and was going to answer but he was distracted by a scream in the background.

Kolson:
What was that?

But his answered would have to wait as Jeannie made a dash towards the noise and Kolson followed after her. Hey at least she's someone he's familiar with, in the world of strangers. He watched her jump off the top of the stairs however and face palmed.

Kolson:
Now I remember why i vanished from her before haha. (Kolson reaches out and grabs a hold of her to make her landing a bit more safe!)

The detective was happy to see Jeannie when she did as she stepped in to save her at the right moment. She backed up on her hands and knees letting Jeannie take care of the threats.
As Jeannie bullets landed in the wild cat it snarled at her, but falls over defeated. Clownish who didn't think her entrance was at all funny decided that he had enough of the girls antics.

Clownish:
You're mine, you brat! (Clownish lunges forward at Jeannie)

Kolson makes his way down the stairs when he is met with the Psychic.

Psychic:
Why!? Don't you want true power? Don't you want to feel alive? (The psychic says holding up what appears to be a wand pointing it at Kolson)

Kolson:
Sorry grandma, but I don't think i'd like being coped up forever here. (Kolson uses his powers of repeal to push her towards the wall with such force it knocks her out.)

Kolson then walks up to her and notices the scarf's on the ground and uses his powers to bring them closer in order to tie her up.

The Circus Leader appears right in front of The detective and hands her a key.

The Circus Leader:
I think you'll be needing this more than I will, i think there a few people you might want to free in the basement.

Detective:
Thank you very much! I'll go right now. (The detective runs towards the basement in order to go free all the people who were turned into dolls.)

She walks down to the basement and starts to unlock all of the cages but tells everyone to keep calm until she can guarantee that back up is coming.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I was never here"

Job : Talking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 30th 2016, 12:21 am

Yay once again it would appear one of Jeannie's wacky plans worked out somehow.
She slew the evil beast and saved the detective who she's pretty sure owes her dinner or something.

As this is the third or fourth time she has saved her in the short time they have know each other. Anyway, she now sees the evil clown coming toward her.

She spins around taking aim at the Vile clown but she used up her bullets up dealing with the demon cat. As playing resident evil has taught Jeannie you have to make sure they stay dead when dealing with things that should be dead already.

Making shooting it probably more than need as there is no such thing as overkill when monster are involved. So she's is meet with the unwelcome sound of her gun clicking empty click click? no, i wanted bang bang! Hold on time out. Jeannie twirls around again and turns to have her other hand with the umbrella pointed at clownish like a sword swinging it bout.

take this chuckles sparkly umbrella of justice!!!!!!!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer July 30th 2016, 11:49 am

Clownish laughs as the gun doesn't produce any bullets, he then reaches in his pocket and brings out three balls he begins to juggle as he juggled them they grew bigger.

"take this chuckles sparkly umbrella of justice!!!!!!!"

Jeannie shouted as she she pointed her umbrella at Clownish. Who nervously thought something was going to happen...but then nothing happened. Clownish grinned again and then threw his balls at Jeannie as he watched the detective run to the basement he wanted to go after her but something was stoping him from moving.

Clownish:
What's going on? I can't move. (Clownish growled)

Kolson:
Oh that'd be me! (Kolson said as he held his hands out in front of him holding Clownish.) You see you're not the only one with tricks up there sleeves.

Sirens can be heard outside, The Detective comes upstairs at the same time.

The Detective:
Finally help has arrived would you mind putting the lovely Clownish's arms behind his back? (Kolson obliges and pushes Clownish towards the detective to arrest him) You are under arrest anything you say will and can be used....

Some time later and Jeannie and Kolson are rewarded handsomely. Both are made honorary detectives of the city of Tampa. The missing people all reunite with their family and everything seems to end with a happy ending. Kolson who thinks that his vacation has been ruined is cheered up when the Circus Leader offers both him and Jeannie tickets to the final carnival show tomorrow night they will have in Tampa before moving further south in Florida! Kolson agrees to go and have a good time.

Fin for me.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I was never here"

Job : Talking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 30th 2016, 4:00 pm

yay Jeannie jumps around excited with the circus gave them tickets to the last show of the now creepy clown free circus.

Geeting to see a show will be fun,they got made honorary detectives that's pretty cool she plays with the shiny detective badge her cast likeness makes her prone to being easily amused by shiny stuff.

Later her and kolson get to enjoy the show and Jeannie can get back to enjoying her vacation. Yay and there cotton candy she loves the circus.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top