The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_vote_lcapOut Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_voting_barOut Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_vote_lcapOut Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_voting_barOut Of The Woods (Prologue)  I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out Of The Woods (Prologue)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  Empty Out Of The Woods (Prologue)

Post by Day Dreamer June 13th 2016, 10:44 pm

Hello, Mirage would like to add on to her very short storied career. Thus I present Out of the Woods......

The scene opens it's sun rise, the wind is whistling the birds are chirping as animals run through the forest. A clown drags another body into a house

Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  600x384

The clown chuckles as the unconscious body is put into a room surrounded by dolls who watch her.
Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  Hinh-anh-kinh-di-nhat

Suddenly the unconscious person wakes up not knowing whats going on, but being surround and shucked he can't move. The dolls start to laugh which alerts the clown to return.

Clownish: I'm glad you're awake detective, you've been on my trail for a while looking for all of those poor missing people well you've found them look around.

As the detective looks around the room the faces of the numerous missing people are the same people who faces are on the dolls who chant and snicker.

Detective Lane: You won't get away with this Clownish, I won't let you.

Clownish: Oh, but I will and you will be my next doll a very beautiful one at that.

Clownish walks over to the detective and kisses her on the face before laughing and leaving her in the room as she is tries to find a way to escape.

~ 72 hours later ~

Chief of Police: Detective Lane has been missing for 72 hours and we official have declared her a missing person.

Random Officer: Chief we just got a video from it's from Clownish.

The video rolls with Clownish laughing at the camera.

Clownish: Hello officers, by now you must be worried sick about your poor Miss Lane, well I can tell you she's in great hands. She even is going to have a line of Miss Lane dolls in production isn't she pretty?

Clownish then displays Miss Lane in doll form she looks lifeless as Clownish laughs.

Clownish: If you don't want to have the same fate as Miss Lane here I suggest you stay out of my way. It's not like I'm hurting anyone who cares if a few homeless people end up as my own personal human dolls? Now Miss Lane I believe we are late to our own tea party.

A large bell is heard ringing in the background, a bell tower? Clownish laughs as the video ends.....

A max of maybe three a minimal of one other person to role-play with would be awesome.
Laughing
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I was never here"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 107
Job : Talking
Registration date : 2014-06-21

Back to top Go down

Out Of The Woods (Prologue)  Empty Re: Out Of The Woods (Prologue)

Post by Jeannie Rose June 14th 2016, 3:05 pm

a crazy clown that turns people into dolls!is his hideout a creepy old funny house with the crazy mirrors and stuff. sounds fun Smile
Jeannie well help if you want cereal killer clowns probably have great bounties on them and she loves the circus cheers
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer June 14th 2016, 11:27 pm

Jeannie Rose wrote:a crazy clown that turns people into dolls!is his hideout a creepy old funny house with the crazy mirrors and stuff. sounds fun Smile
Jeannie well help if you want cereal killer clowns probably have great bounties  on them and she loves the circus cheers

Glad you're in! It's been a while since we RP'd together Crazy Scientist did you ever take care of him?
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 15th 2016, 12:25 am

yup had to travel throw a hole in time,but I got him. and that's why I'm the universe greatest bounty hunter you can't hide from me even in other dimensions I'll still find you eventually. Wink look at Jeannie vs the nazis round two,Jeannie goes to Rome and Jeannie lost in time! in my adventures links if you want to see what happened Smile
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer June 15th 2016, 9:46 pm

Hopefully we get one other person interested before we can start!

Cool
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 15th 2016, 10:11 pm

ok
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ZathosMaster June 16th 2016, 2:33 am

I'd be up for joining your guy's rp, sounds interesting.
ZathosMaster
ZathosMaster

Quote : Someone must have ripped the 'Q' section out of my dictionary. 'Cause I don't know the meaning of the word 'Quit'. -Mr Furious, Mystery Men

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer June 16th 2016, 12:01 pm

ZathosMaster wrote:I'd be up for joining your guy's rp, sounds interesting.

You're approved!
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer June 16th 2016, 5:40 pm

I tried to group message but that didnt work, so we can discuss our layouts here.
Like how our carries fit into this mission or why they would be where it would be.

What you plan to gain from the mission ect.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 16th 2016, 8:33 pm

huh, I got your message wonder what went wrong. oh well
on to the planning for the mission stuff.
Jeannie's job is chasing bad guys so that's why she's here getting a
baddy that needs to be got. and what she wants is a paycheck and to make sure this bad clown stops giving good clowns a bad name cause she loves the circus Smile
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubal Anders June 17th 2016, 10:53 pm

I am interested, works as a character intro for MC to the site and gives him some recognition for future topics possibly. It also doesn't hurt that this fits into Jubal's code of trying to fix the world and make it a better place.
Jubal Anders
Jubal Anders

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2016-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Dreamer June 17th 2016, 11:16 pm

Jubal Anders wrote:I am interested, works as a character intro for MC to the site and gives him some recognition for future topics possibly. It also doesn't hurt that this fits into Jubal's code of trying to fix the world and make it a better place.

Join the thread it just started https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10078-out-of-the-woods#105695
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top