The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_voting_barA lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_voting_barA lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha)

Post by Bliss June 22nd 2015, 12:01 am

"This dialogue is amazing! I can feel the emotion swelling inside me. This is feels right? They call it feels?"

"Yeah, sure." Abby could feel a few things, but none of it she wanted to share with the director.

Scattered throughout the courtroom ran a small well of shadows digging up from the ground. Ashley began working on a secret mission. "Abby. Secret mission. Follow that."

Abby put her phone down for a brief minute. "Listen, I'm texting right now. I plan on playing Candy Crush after that. Can I do it-"

"You! Travis' boyfriend or whatever. Take Abby and follow those shadows! It is more the sake of mankind!"

Bliss would continue to fight the shadow witch by bringing support beams to hit the witch. It did little good, but made for great effects for the camera capturing the action as it unfolded.

The witch continued her fight as a shard shot just above Ashley's head. "Okay, but when I get back-"

"Abby." Ashley broke her sight with the action to focus on Abby. "Shut up. you are the Zeta of this group. Now go try to be something just one step above that."

"I'm good at things. I just don't want to-"

"Abby. Shut up and go."

The area where Abby would lead Chris would open up into a tunnel leading to a portal. Beyond the portal laid a land of darkness and evil. But, probably not in that order. "Okay. So, we're supposed to check this out. I think we've done enough. Wanna do something for twenty minutes and then tell Ashley we did something cool?"

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha)

Post by Alpha June 22nd 2015, 3:47 pm

Travis pressed a hand to his leg, feeling a small amount of moisture seeping through the rough fabric. ”Okay, you are going to really pay for that.” He growled under his breath, looking at fingertips which came away with red droplets. It seemed Chris had distanced himself from the shadows, which was a smart idea considering that he didn’t think he could be able to do much against these strange shadow woman. Focusing upon the dumpster that had almost crushed Bliss, he would use it as a weapon against the shadow woman, tossing it at her with as much force as he could.

”Talk about hectic.” Chris muttered with a sigh. ”Here I thought we could just record a damn movie.” Which usually was the case, but it seemed that trouble followed Bliss like a scavenger almost. Someone seemed to be talking to him, though the title of Travis' boyfriend more than anything made this awkward. ”Boyfriend? What are you even...who's Abby again?” he started before stopping, looking about before doing some process of elimination. ”Well alright, I guess I could help or whatever.”

”I'm comin too. This whole thing was not in the script, but I am so digging it.” Zeta noted seemingly appearing out of nowhere with a cigarette smoking in the corner of his mouth.

”Can you even do that in here?”

”I dunno. Some of those guys didn't try to stop me, I guess it's because i'm such a writing paragon. I feel kinda bad for giving those losers the joke script though.” Zeta noted with a chuckle, though all he got from Omega was a sort of annoyed glare.

”You mean there's a serious script?” Despite the fact that they were conversing, they also walked into the tunnel and the dark land beyond.

”Yeah, it was a cool romance but I didn't know if you would like anyone else mackin on Travis.” Before Chris could argue, Zeta's attention jumped to Abby. ”I was thinkin we do just that. This stuff reeks of magic and I don't know any of that.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 22nd 2015, 4:41 pm

Throwing a dumpster at someone constituted a great deal of disrespect for person and property. Neither of those bothered Bliss, but instead presented her an opportunity. A swipe of Bliss' hand sent three industrial lights towards the shadow witch, exploding as they came into close contact with the witch. The hot shards exploded, sending the witch into recourse. And, then responding with a resolve of spikes breaking forth from the floor. "What did you do to piss this thing off?" The judge's stand moved over towards Bliss as the spikes shattered the tiles grounding the floor. Bliss managed to avoid a spike digging for her stomach by relocating to the higher ground, but a sharp jab tore through her jacket towards her heart. The spike sticking out of Bliss looked fatal, but no blood came out of Bliss; she could not even feel the penetration. Then she saw her talisman move away from her, impaled upon the spike, traveling down its slender tendril in full rotation.

"I think I punched you in the face once. Back when Prodigy wanted me to join, and I was just way too busy with other stuff." Lights flickered off the portal the trio set up camp in front of. Abby focused her attention with trying to score of third set to get to the next level. "Are we some kind of super team now or something? Are we going to need to team up and take down evil more often?" The idle chatter led her fingers directly to the throngs of glory as she passed over to a level she never achieved before. The phone lifting into the air caused something to come to life within the portal. Colors began to shift towards the corner of the portal, leaving a pit of darkness dead center.

Along with the warped appearance of the endless dark, a vacuum began to consume the trio in the hallway. Abby flew through the portal, landing in an amusement park somewhere not in Kansas. How and what played across her mind until she began to hear the sounds of voices behind a wall of crates. The park was situated a few miles away in a dead stretch too far north of any populated area to draw in the crowds needed to keep the park alive. One rollercoaster dominated the skyline of the park while an assortment of other rides littered the defunct pleasureland. "We're still not getting any information from the prisoner. Maybe we should speed up the sacrifice."

Off towards the sides of the park, the cultist made a prison block out of the whirl-a-twirl. Sara found her body taped to the seat with the safety harness pressed down to keep her from flying out when the cult tried to interrogate her by activating the ride at maximum capacity. Every hair on her head had shaken from one side to the next, leaving her hair in a frizzy disarray rivaling that of the ruined amusement park.

Back in the beachhead for the unwitting infiltration of the park, Abby set herself into a more invisible position and tried to peek around to find anything of use to her. Nothing particularly useful made itself available, meaning Abby needed a little ingenuity. "Hey, what do you think we should do? I haven't seen my friend Sara in a day, so that might be who they're talking-"

The sound of the portal opening cut Abby off. Even in her invisible state, Abby ran off to find cover elsewhere.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 23rd 2015, 8:01 am

The dumpster itself did not seem to do much damage to the witch beyond giving Bliss a moment to attack again, meaning they would likely more than anything be trying to wear her down. Which sounded like a pretty sound practice, but then again he knew nothing about this woman’s powers, so that might have played a large part within if they were able to defeat her. Applying some pressure around his leg, he would hope to stop the bleeding while continuing to think of a means to take the aggressor down.  All he knew is something was happening, more shards of shadows rising from the floor as Travis made some distance between him and her. One of the shards were narrowly avoided, nearly striking through his chest, but it seemed luck was on his side.

With a sweep of his hand, Travis unleashed a burst of psionic energy at the shadow woman.

”Someone punched me in the face that time...so maybe it was you?” Zeta suggested with a shrug, sort of taking on the darkness surrounding which felt a little….weird. ”Wait, we're taking evil down? I don't remember signing up for that.” He then added, blinking a couple of times as if the idea of actually fighting evil had been a surprise to him.

”Yeah, that's why we walked into the portal.” Chris stated with slight annoyance, rolling his eyes before looking from Aaron to Abby who seemed to be taking this pretty well compared to how the normal person would. Eventually, a vacuum would suck them up within the hallway and dropped them off within what looked like an amusement park.

”This is beginning to feel like a terrible creepy pasta.” Zeta muttered to himself, sort of taking in everything around him not even amused by it. Something was said about a sacrifice as Zeta produced a few flames on his fingertips, dancing and producing heat as they caused the air around them to waver.

”If that's your friend, then I guess we save her?” Omega suggested with a shrug, though the sound of the portal opening had been enough reason for him to look for cover while Zeta, well he launched fire in the general direction.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 24th 2015, 12:47 am

Support beams rattled out screws and the ceiling itself buckled at the power of Travis' telekinetic blast. Large portions of shadows fell into the wood of the courtroom floor, seeping lower along with the woman attached to them. More spikes burst from below as the witch faded through the floor with the talisman in hand. Slowly the spikes would retract through the floor, dragging the commotion of battle into the stance of silence.

A standing ovation erupted from the crew at the end of the fight. "Great job everyone! Great job. This is the best scene I've ever shot. Even Steve got in on it." The director pointed over to a camera man, impaled against the wall with a spike. "Those effects are great. Another hand."

"Um, Mitsy? We need you honey." Ashley walked off to find the person most suitable to save a life while the crew continued to wrap their scene and congratulate each other.

Bliss hopped down from the table and tore off the bio hazard suit she wore as her lawyer garb, revealing a Sailor Scout costume she told Mitsuko to make for a rewrite. "We need to find out where she went. I clearly called dibs on that talisman and she can go straight to Hell if she thinks she is keeping it."

"Yes. 'We' need to save her. I guess 'we' can go over and cause a distraction while I find her." A voice spoke out without a visible body. "One of you guys go set everything on fire and draw away the cultist. I guess which ever one of you can do that is volunteering. I'll take whomever is dating Travis and go find Sara before she-"

The portal standing only a few feet from the trio began to pulsate with a black energy. A blackened figure stumbled out, holding her side and bleeding from her mouth. Shadows ran behind her along the ground. The witch passed just by the trio, making her way to the fantasy castle surrounded by bounce houses. A cavalcade of cultists walked towards their leader, keeping Sara in between them with her hands taped together. Preparation demanded sacrifice- a preparation in need of a bouncing castle dowsed in gasoline. Two of the cultist forced Sara into the bouncing castle and zipped the mesh screen back up, sort of locking Sara inside. "The hour is near. The talisman is returned. Now, we only need a sacrifice and we are closer."

A trail of gasoline ran from the bounce house towards a gas can slowly moving away. In normal accordance with cult related activity, the gas trail wrote out various cryptic messages and created a difference of symbols dating back to long lost rituals. "And now, we take the next step!" A match struck a tiny kindling, dangling above the trail of gasoline.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 6th 2015, 5:18 pm

The destruction that was the result of Travis' attack seemed to push the shadowy woman back some but that did not meant their conflict was over by any stretch of the imagination. This however gave him a moment to relax as the applause would sound off through the set, Travis massaging the bridge of his nose more out of habit not than any feeling of annoyance. Apparently people thought this was part of the movie, which meant his use of telekinesis would likely be attributed to just a few stage effects rather than any actual use of superpowers, which would have been fine for him. ”I have a feeling this isn't over yet though.” He said to himself, not quite looking forward to dealing with said shadow woman anymore than he had to. That was when he noted someone impaled against the wall, blinking as that was called a special effect too.

”This is so going to need some major clean up.” He then added with an annoyed sigh, not looking forward to what he would have to do to deal with the damage done. Usually just a metahuman attack on set would have been something he could take care of but add in fatalities, well that could kill a movie as well as the whole special effects deal. Unless there was of course some way they could do something about the dying but Travis had his own thing to do about this. ”It looks like she went down somewhere. Does this place have some kind of basement?” He wold let Bliss play the hero here, maybe take any glory involved while he did his usual thing.

”Okay, set things on fire. I gotcha. Good luck with whatever Travis' boyfriend.” Zeta nodded, adding in the last part to tease Chris before sneaking off to do the whole burning thing, ducking and weaving around until he found something that looked pretty flammable. It was a pretty fancy looking building, and so he would do something to do. Summoning the hottest flames he had, he unleashed them in a stream at this building and it caught on fire pretty easily. These flames spread rapidly, devouring anything they touched and becoming a bonfire almost.

Meanwhile Chris had his sights upon something that looked pretty dark, which was a dark portal with someone stepping out of it. He wasn't close enough to get a good view of them, but they seemed like they were pretty important to the cult in general. Now he found himself wondering what to do with them, if he could do anything about them but then again they still did have Zeta in some fashion. Aaron we got something big going on here, it might require you doing something. He sent through the mental connection, hoping his sibling would hear it and do something about it. What his eyes fell upon was a flame being struck to life and if anything flames were something Zeta could deal with.

We talkin about the flames or something else? Because they both look pretty important. His voice would chime in and in a sense they were right, though he didn't need to say anything for them to know what to do. So running from his spot, the pyrokinetic would focus upon the flame as the kindling would drop towards the gasoline line, hoping to stop the flames by either controlling them to do what he wanted or just smothering them out. He went with the first, since that just worked with him and ripped them from the air before they hit the gasoline though likely that would not stop them entirely.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 13th 2015, 10:22 pm

"Okay, that's it." Ashley pushed the director off his chair. "I'm taking over now. Everyone who isn't bleeding to death or needed to keep someone from bleeding to death, start ripping up the floor. People who are bleeding to death, you can get an extra week vacation."

Bliss coughed in protest.

"With pay."

Bliss coughed louder and more pronounced.

"I said with Pay! Now let's get moving people. I don't have all day. You have places you need to be. And, that man with the spike in his chest probably doesn't have a whole lot of time either, so let's do it for-" Ashley leaned in closer to the man as Mitsuko bandaged his chest. "What's your name?"

"...Tim..."

"Tim!" A clap of hands closed quickly around jubilation. "Let's do it for Tim."

The leadership from Ashley led the band of underperforming staggers to great heights. And darker depths. Broken wood opened up into the antechamber of a room hosting a large portal. Even though Bliss hated unknown portals, she allowed herself closer to the dimensional shifting area and through the portal, into the main carnival grounds of the abandoned amusement park. Nothing about this amused Bliss or her brow to perk up her brow from the edge of her eyes.

Even cloaked in invisibility Abby moved as slow as possibly to avoid any contact. A wise choice, but the fire edging closer to the sacrificial pit, disguised as a ball pit, took no precautions with devouring the oil on its destructive path. With help from her 'friends', Abby would wait for the attention of the area to shift away from her so she could make her way into the bounce castle to free Sara. "Ha, you're not so badass now."

"Abby, shut up and untie me." Sara rolled over and edged closer to get her hands unwrapped from the duct tape as a priority.

Abby pulled her phone out and began to work through the apps. "No, I'm getting a Vine first, so whenever you tell me how much better you are than me-"

"I do not."

"If I could finish. Whenever you go off barking orders, I'll just show you this and you'll know-"

"The bounce castle is on fire." Sara rubbed her wrists against Abby's jeans to pry her hands free.

"Oh shit!" The force from Abby's turn threw her phone across the castle. Their door no longer could be used as anything non-barbecue related.

"You didn't put out the fire? Didn't think to kick dirt on it?" Rocks ripped up from the ground to tear away at the plastic lining.

"No one told me to do-" A hand pulled Abby out of the castle while she reached for her phone. "Wait I need-"

"No. It burns."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 15th 2015, 3:29 am

With all of the fighting over with, Travis could get to the bottom of whatever had attacked their movie filming in the first place. Not that he minded it being interrupted but then again it was all about professionalism in the end. ”Really, I am not being paid enough for this.” Travis muttered with a roll of the eyes, burying his hands into his pockets while following the others in doing whatever they were doing.

Meanwhile Zeta did his own thing, trying to stop an evil cult from doing evil things that they normally did. There was likely some kind of weird magic going on too, which explained why he was helping out in stopping the evil. Suddenly something else was on fire, something that Zeta needed to put out before it burned anyone to death. This was what lead to him trying to put the fire out via thinking about it really hard. Having to put out a fire rather than starting it was something that felt weird for him. ”Man, doing all of this good is getting weird.” Zeta muttered with a sigh and a roll of the eyes as he focused upon the flames to put them out.

”Maybe you're just becoming a good person.” Chris suggested, much to Zeta's annoyance. ”I think just stopping the fire will not put an end to our issues.” He then noted with a growl. While putting out this fire would likely not get whoever was in there completely out of trouble, they would have enough time to maybe escape. Still, they had to stop whatever that dark black portal thing was and that meant going towards it since there was no other way he could think of.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 20th 2015, 2:27 pm

Rising ash filled the scent of the air surrounding the carnival grounds. It smelled slightly better than what Bliss assumed. A large trace of shadow continued to drag across the dirt swept concrete, laden with broken rock and splintered faces. "We just need to follow the trail and it will lead-" Without needing the trail to give her anymore information, Bliss gazed across the ground to see a black object drape itself in the shadows illuminating from a bonfire set in the back. Cylindrical in body and gaining a great deal of velocity, it grew larger as did Bliss' eyes. "Duck!" Bliss lowered her center of gravity and placed forth a telekinetic blast to disrupt the shadowed projectile. Two more spears came through the air with spiteful reprieve. The first missed between Bliss and Travis, but the second glanced Bliss with enough force to pin her against the wall. A follow up landed opposite the first, keeping Bliss stuck as more projectiles continued on their trek.

The sacrifice and led the sacrifice out of the blazing bounce castle before the ritual could consummate its dark dealings with blood and flesh. The feeling of life never left, and feeling a comeback of something which never departed became hard to quantify, but the air smelled fresher- even through the toxicity of the burning rubber and plastic. The grip Sara held on Abby lifted, as did her ability to see the invisible girl anymore. "I guess I'm putting this out by myself." Earth began to shake and crumble around Sara, lifting the castle off of its foundation. Steam rose and hissed as it cried a last swansong in the wake of the deluge befalling it. Water pushed against Earth, filling ever hole and crevice, ridding the structure of its bearing to support itself anymore. "What was-"

"I found a well." Abby called down from the building casting a shadow over the burned out refuse of the castle. "These things just fix themselves don't they."

"I would think not, but I'm not dead, so it's possible." While Sara lifted her head to speak with Abby, the water seeped out of the building with no flood control. Crevices within the concrete captured small runoffs of water, but no irrigation or working drainage system diverted any pileups of water. Without the turnoff for drainage, the deluge ran straight towards the woman in shadow- and her lifted spear. Shadows fell along the ground as the spear within her hand moved back in traction. The head of the spear slithered and hissed as it drew back in relation with the woman's head. She took a step forward. Friction seeped like water through crevices, diverting balance and causing the spear to fly through the air with enough velocity to shatter the wall it flew into.

Bliss looked over to see the haft of the spear protruding through what was left of the wall- mere feet from her head.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top