The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
More stuff for Dakka! I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
More stuff for Dakka! I_vote_lcapMore stuff for Dakka! I_voting_barMore stuff for Dakka! I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
More stuff for Dakka! I_vote_lcapMore stuff for Dakka! I_voting_barMore stuff for Dakka! I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

More stuff for Dakka!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More stuff for Dakka! Empty More stuff for Dakka!

Post by Dakka January 12th 2012, 12:42 am

Name: Lightweight Gun

Abilities: Pretty self-explanatory really, due to the name. More lightweight than other guns its size, has various knobs and switches to change what the scope on top does, and the scope itself is capable of producing rapid bursts of lights for long lengths of time.

Description: It looks a lot like a stereotypical gun might look like; somewhat small, though not too small, so average for a pistol. It's lighter and it has less kickback than guns similar to it. It also a scope on the top of it, which is where the real inventiveness of it comes in. The knobs and switches on the side are mostly for cases where she doesn't have her goggles or isn't using them, since they serve a similar purpose as said goggles; the knobs and switches cause the scope to see in different spectrums, such as ultraviolet and infrared, as well as in low light conditions. In addition, encircling the scope are things resembling miniature flash lights. When needed, a button on the scope can be pressed to cause these to rapidly shine off and on for several minutes, which is useful when firing into a crowd of villains as it disrupts their eyesight, and it serves as a useful distraction because the scope can be removed.

Note she has two of the above.

Name: Goggles

Abilities: Simple. They allow her see in all visible light spectrums and in low light conditions, just as with the pistols. They also have the same string of flash lights encircling the lenses.

Description: Simple black goggles with the lenses being rather hard to see through, silverish in color. The advantage that these have over the pistols is the fact that she usually wears them all the time while she's in her costume. In addition to that, it's easier to activate the pulsing flash lights as well since all she has to do is reach up and pretend to be moving her hair or scratching her head, while in reality she's pressing the button to activate the lights.

Name: APP (Anti-Pain Protection)

Abilities: Serves to protect her from attacks, gives a +2 to DUR when activated. Loss of -1 to EP and FS after 5 posts of the user wearing it. Recharges in 7 posts of the user, and cannot be used for 3 posts after being deactivated. The negative effects can be stacked if it's used and deactivated a second time.

Description: A rather easy invention to gloss over due to the fact that it's somewhat hard to notice on her gloves. She chose to embed a small little button on both pointer fingers of a pair of gloves she obtained. When either of these buttons are pressed, a forcefield will snap up around her, weakening the effects that physical attacks have, while leaving mental ones alone (i.e. something like fire rushing towards her or a punch can be blocked by this, but something completely nonphysical can't be blocked by this, like telepathy). The forcefield is powered by power sources located on both of the gloves; only one of the power sources on a glove are used when this is activated, while the other stands by and is mostly there in case the other fails. After five posts have occurred, the forcefield dissipates.

However, the effects of it still linger around her and hamper how she hears and feels things, dampening her abilities in that regard a little bit. They also make her a tad bit slower as well, once again interrupting with her reaction time due to the distortion they cause around her. When they deactivate, the other power source, if it still has power, cannot be used to automatically use the forcefield again; 3 posts have to elapse before anything of the sort can be done. The power sources also automatically recharge in 3 posts.

Last edited by Dakka on January 14th 2012, 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed endurance to DUR as endurance isn't what the stat is called here)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
More stuff for Dakka! Dakka10
Dakka
Dakka

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 51
Job : Derping
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

More stuff for Dakka! Empty Re: More stuff for Dakka!

Post by Dakka January 18th 2012, 5:30 pm

Been, roughly, a week since I put this up, so...I'm bumpin' it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
More stuff for Dakka! Dakka10
Dakka
Dakka

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 51
Job : Derping
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top