The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) Empty A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha)

Post by Bliss June 8th 2015, 3:23 am

Shadows stirred beneath the bright lights around the set. Bliss continued to look over her script notes. Very little made sense for her motivation, why she would be interested in a little twerp with a creepy test tube family still made no appearance in her notes. The director must pick up on things a little slowly. Or, possibly still not know about secret identities and confidentiality pacts. "Does this script seem dumb to you?"

Ashley rolled the script up and put it by her side. "Well..."

"Yeah." Abby came out of invisibility and picked up the script. "The dialogue doesn't make sense. One person merely acts as a finishing point for another person's arc without fully realizing the other character having personality."

"Abby." Bliss chirped up slightly. "I didn't know coffee made itself."

Cloaking herself in invisibility, Abby moved off from the conference to do her role as spy/gopher.

"Like I said. This is bad. Even Abby saw it was bad and that girl just misses everything." The script landed on the ground after bouncing off the window. Everyone else in Bliss' entourage made their way into either security or wardrobe, but Bliss liked to keep her team close and her enemies far, far away.

"Oh, it looks like you need to meet with your romantic lead, a Mr. oh fuck."

"No wonder this script is so bad, it's-"

"Travis Masters."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) Empty Re: A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha)

Post by Alpha June 8th 2015, 4:37 pm

”This script sounds stupid, contrived and a little suspicious.” Travis stated scanning over said script with annoyance, looking to Omega with a single raised brow. ”Tell me, how again did I ever agree to this?”

”I don't know. Were you drunk at the time?” He would suggest with a shrug, making a semi-logical suggestion, even if he would have remembered doing so.

”I may have been.” He ceded anyway, scratching his head while reading it over once again. A second time made this mess nonetheless baffling, but not as much so as the fact that he had agreed to something like that. ”I really hope i'm getting paid good for this.”

”You actually care about how much you get paid?” He sounded almost amused by that but then again his reputation wasn't on the line.

”I don't but my reputation as an actor does. I mean, this could be poison to my career.”

”This could be great for your career I you do it right. First you need to meet that romantic lead of yours.” Chris suggested setting down a cup of coffee next to his seat, which Travis took and sipped at.

”And that is?”

”You won't like it but it's a certain Bliss Fukuyama.” Travis frowned, nearly spitting out his coffee but instead swallowing it. ”So you two play nice.”

”I have a feeling this is some kind of plot of yours.” Travis eyed him warily, wrinkling the script ”Who the hell wrote this shit?” He growled rolling his shoulders and standing to his feet, considering just stepping out of the whole thing.

”Apparently an up and coming script writer by the name of Aaron Ripley.” Something about that name sounded suspicious but he had no time for that, when he had a certain co-star to meet up with. Honestly he didn't even know Bliss acted, which made the whole thing a surprise.

”Well whatever, let's meet our fellow actor.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha) Empty Re: A lot of Stuff Happens on this Set (Alpha)

Post by Bliss June 8th 2015, 6:36 pm

"Actress. A female thespian is called an actress." Bliss sat down on a chair across the room the room from her supporting cast. "Exactly what role do you have to play in this?" Her lip curled as she looked up and down Omega. "You're the one who goes by Zeta right? I've beaten you up before right? A few times?"

"Yes, Zeta twice, but he is Mr. Chris Masters." Ashley stayed close while remaining standing. "Zeta is the writer of the script, so-"

"He's about to get beat up a third time."

"It's not that bad. There are some good things in here. The part where the entire love story is revealed to be only apart of a dog having a dream is probably just a joke. So, we're going to treat it like a joke, and it will be rewritten." Ashley ripped out the last few pages of the script and let them fall to the ground.

"Rewrite the script so it makes me look better, like someone who cares about-" Bliss pulled out her phone to open up an E-mail she saved. "Respecting other cultures within a workplace and does not think anyone would have been better off as a stem cell donation. I'm sure you can fit that in at the end. Also, this guy needs to keep his grabby little hands off of me at all times."

"Okay, Zeta is not here right now, but Mr. Masters, well, Chris Masters, I can type up most of Bliss' demands and get them sent to you in person, just in case her vitriol hasn't burned them into your brain. Onto other demands, Mr. Travis Masters, yeah hands off from any creepy stuff. I'm taking everything Danny says with a truck load of salt, but you still seem kind of creepy."

The lights began to flicker outside on the set. It only lasted for a moment, but it soon found itself accompanied by a loud crashing noise. "Oh, great. Put a clause in there that says they can't do anything evil."

Before Bliss finished her wording, Ashley started taking note of what needed to be written. "I already attached something along the lines, but I will fill it out with more accurate wording."

Sara pushed through the back of the trailers and carts to the wardrobe. For the past few hours, Sara drove through the country side looking for a relic Bliss kept some interest in. The most recent search made her sure enough to suggest a change of location to put the team closer to the site they needed to excavate, but first, she needed to make sure Mitsuko could stop pestering away at building costumes to get her the supplies she needed. The early evening air felt good enough against her white skirt flowing just past her knees with a hem stretching up just above her right knee with a white blouse flapping in the wind. A burst of cool air breezed through her hair as she walked up the steps into the large trailer. The hum of stitching and assembly of costumes echoed throughout the room. "Mitsy? I need you to help me get a rope strong enough to haul something up. It's pretty big." No response came. "I can hear you working Mitsy, stop sewing and-" Along the back of the trailer sprawled a number of stitched canvases, none matching the mark of what Mitsuko usually worked with. The lights within the trailer flickered off. Sara looked up to make sense of the mess, but her lights went off to the tune of a sudden concussive blow. When the lights flickered back on, a pair of hands dragged Sara off towards a tunnel in the trailer hidden by racks of clothing.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 11th 2015, 2:35 am

After reading over the script a third time, Travis knew he had to meet with his costars and that was what he would do. Not that he relished doing so, considering how much Bliss seemed to dislike him but then again the whole thing was already agreed to. Once gathering, he would end up meeting a rather annoyed Bliss, who showed such annoyance through correcting him. ”You're female? Well, consider me fooled.” He quipped, though her attention had turned to Omega who did'nt not quite like the gaze being run over him.

Strangely enough both agreed on the fact that they did not like the script at all, or so Alpha could tell from how she acted. Maybe Bliss just did not like the idea of having to be in a movie with him at all, especially considering it's a sort of romance. The fact it virtually detailed his actual life minus any understanding of his motives was a painful one at that. ”I thing these terms are doable.” Chris looked to Travis who despite the calm expression was likely annoyed by the suggestion he was creepy. He didn't see himself as creepy, granted the creepy ones never really did.

”Since we're setting terms, I would prefer to avoid being violently bludgeoned with….anything really.” Travis started off, considering he didn't want to let Bliss be the only one setting demands. Honestly, he was unsure what Aaron was doing even setting these damn roles as they were. He blinked upon hearing something crash, a light of some kind. ”If I had my way, i'd have the whole thing rewritten. Possibly flay the idiot who decided to write this.” Chris looked slightly concerned upon hearing that but then again he knew Travis was probably annoyed by being forced into a movie.

”Rewriting….might be a lot better.”
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 11th 2015, 9:49 pm

"Oh haha, I'm assuming you said that because I'm Asian, so it's racist and sexist. Well, before we put any of this into writing-" A push of her hand would knock a book off the shelves along the wall onto Travis' head. "I accept the no bludgeoning rule. When do we start shooting?" But, now Bliss needed to check on other people not living up to the standards of electrics and standards.

"They said power problems could happen. We're shooting pretty far away from Auckland, so the power is bound to go on and off from time to time." Bliss paid little attention to Ashley as she opened the door to see a fire spreading from one trailer to the next. Crews struggled to put out the blaze, while Bliss turned back to the occupants of the room.

"Is the guy who wrote this script in the trailer?"

"No, he's not allowed to go anywhere near your wardrobe."

"I should probably go put out the fire then."

"I need to find out where Mitsy is!" Ashley started to frantically work on her phone to try and locate Bliss' half sister, pushing herself up against the nearest table.

Smoke began to pour out from the trailer, culminating in the form of a shadowy pedestal. Fire crews continued to rage against the storm while the pedestal began to open with from the base sticking from the ground. "I don't know quite what to make of this?" A talisman rested within the crevice of the pedestal. After looking through the talisman, fire began shooting out towards anyone looking at the pedestal. "Masters! Help me do something!" Bliss tried her best to push back the flames from the fleeing crew.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 13th 2015, 1:06 am

”If I wanted to say racist, I would say judo flip me.” Travis interjected slightly amused by the response, though he had to shield his head with his arms from the books that tumbled down. A few of them were pretty heavy and the blunt impact stung his arms ever so slightly. Still, she had accepted the no bludgeoning rule, which made things a lot easier in the end. As much as Alpha enjoyed acting, he really hated getting beaten up by Danny and anyone related to her in any sense.

Until he turned to see what looked like fires spreading from one trailer to the next, blinking a couple of times. ”I should have aborted him.” He muttered rubbing the bridge of his nose.

”Looks like we have technical issues right off the bat.” Chris stated with a soft chuckle, looking over the terms that had been given by Bliss. Something however began to happen, as a pedistal seemed to form from the black smoke as fire crews tried to put out the inferno.

”Where is Epsilon when we need him?”

”A date if I remember.”  Travis growled a curse under his breath, blinking a couple of times.

”Seems like a lot of them have that excuse nowadays.” Then what looked like a talisman formed from the pedistal opening up, creating an even more ominous atmosphere. Flames would spew from the talisman aimed for the crew, and considering how easily he could pin the telekinetic display on Bliss, Travis added his own power to her. ”I thought you didn't want the creep anywhere near you.” He quipped with a self satisfied smirk, hands buried into his pockets and giving the people enough time to flee.

”It appears like that talisman is causing the flames. I may not be so...inclined when it comes to he occult but I think we need to rip it out or something like that.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 13th 2015, 5:06 am

"Well. Grab the evil thing." Not wanting to taint her own degree of evil she regarded to as 'Blissy-mess', Bliss pointed towards the talisman. After Travis offered his advice, but not his hand, Bliss reached out and grabbed the talisman from the smokey box. Just as the rain of terror started, so it ended with just as such quickness. Smoke wore away from the talisman resting in her hand. All signs of any misdeed or resurgence in the air faded into a cool, gentle breeze. "Well, I guess I fixed everything." For a while. "It's late, so if Mitsy isn't hurt, I think I'll go to bed." Bliss walked past Travis with her new found jewelry, waiting for Ashley to say something, when Mitsuko popped out from one of the trailers with a bolt of cloth.

"It's terrible! I have so much of my Fall line in there! What do I do now!"

Before Bliss could say anything of ill regard, Ashley put her hand on Mitsuko's shoulder. "Well, you could do all the clothes again. You like doing that."

Mitsuko stopped, on the verge of crying, and thought about it. "Yeah. I do. I can just do it all again." With many fires put out, Bliss headed back to her private trailer to go to bed.

"Mr. Masters." Ashley stepped up to speak with Travis with the sounds of sirens and orders barking in the background. "Tomorrow we are shooting the scene where you keep Bliss from getting crushed by an out of control dumpster that came to life and wants to take revenge on Bliss for recycling too much. We cut the five pages of dialogue dictating the dumpster's motivation for- well, we're just going to shoot the scene without motivation because it's a dumpster and Mr. Zeta- with all due respect to your family, is a functioning moron."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 17th 2015, 11:21 am

Bliss reached out with her telekinesis it seemed to rip out the talisman, which stopped whatever cataclysm that was happening upon the set. Sure, he would have grabbed the evil thing but then again Bliss did seem to enjoy being in the limelight, so he had a feeling she would have preferred to play hero than he would have. Which seemed to work out, because she ripped the gem from the strange construct and stopped the smoke that had begun to pour from it entirely as well as the fire, thus allowing him to let down the telekinetic force. With that strain upon him done, Travis took a quick second to breathe while everyone else sort of gathered themselves.

”Well, that was a new one.” Chris would state arriving upon the scene with a slightly curious expression.

”I'd say it looked like magic but I don't quite know if that really was the case.” He started with a shrug, looking to the destruction caused by the fire itself. Smoke was rising from the ruins of what was burned, fading away into the air. Someone stepped up to him, though he recognized her as Ashley, the woman he had helped at that awards ceremony. It seemed tomorrow they would be acting out one of the travesties that Aaron called a scene, minus the trash that would have made it so much worse. Honestly he was confused why it even worked in the first place. ”Wow, I didn't think he was that incompetent. Alright, tomorrow I am rewriting that scene entirely.” Travis than said shaking his head.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 17th 2015, 11:44 pm

"Incompetent. I think we'll one day have this Zeta work to that level. You don't think this is revenge because Bliss locked him a closet?" Zeta may or may not be able to think along those lines, but it would make some sense. Either that, or he was terrible at everything and Danny should yell at him.

Bliss woke up the next morning next to Ashley. Getting out every so carefully, Bliss hit the switch on her coffee maker before heading to the shower.

"The other romantic lead is here." Ashley spoke over the sizzle of the bacon cooking before her.

"Other? There's more than one?"

"We cut out the third one, but the other romantic lead came in before the cuts, and everyone felt really awkward about telling him to go home."

"Is it good?" Bliss popped her head out of the bathroom. Ashley held up a head shot of her romantic lead. Bliss pouted.

The cater staff never showed up, but a slew of culinary servers made their way on set. While the trays of food continued to pour out, the cultist masquerading as food workers would begin peppering the food with a special ingredient.

"Sorry Bliss." Mitsuko avoided eye contact after she delivered her costume for the next set. Zeta put the film two years in the future. During that time civilization collapsed, only to be rebuilt with a new fashion sense.

A harsh stare gazed down on Mitsuko for twenty seconds. Mitsuko attempted to see if Bliss moved on every so often, but the gaze remained. "You know you're a traitor right Mitsy? You know what happens to traitors right?"

Mitsuko wiped a tear away. "Do they get understanding that they did the best they could with what they had?"

Bliss stepped out in an outfit mixing together a bikini top, a poodle skirt, cowgirl boots, and a white gloves running from her hands to just above her elbows. "Might as well get this over. I kinda hope the dumpster kills me."

While the director and other staff got the scene ready for action, Ashley would go find Travis to make the lasting discomfort between everyone involved in this movie a little more easy. "Bliss, your other romantic lead is here."

"Hi, David Cross." The slightly pudgy, balding man with thick rim glasses shook out his tattooed arm to shake hands with Bliss. "Wow, you look good. Not as good as this guy thought." Cross would point towards Travis while the setting began to come together. "I can't believe I'm up against this guy on the movie poster. But, it's great to be with some new talent. And some new personal assistants." Cross eyed Abby from across the set before his creepy gaze caught her attention. "Hey, you must remember me from Mr. Show."

Abby looked behind her before turning back. "I was born in 2002."

"Oh, so Arrested Development. How about I tell you about the cast over coffee?"

Abby turned invisible before finding a way to wander off.

"Okay, Travis, the scene is going to get started soon, so Bliss will just stay at the bottom of this hill and we will push a dumpster towards her." Ashley looked to the top of the hill before seeing everything wrong with the situation. "The safety measure are still iffy, so you'll need to make sure it doesn't crush her with other means."

Once Bliss got to the bottom of the hill, a set designer handcuffed her to a bar, taking a response completely in line with what just happened. "Get this off me."

"Can't. Your character is protesting lack of safety regulations within the city for equipment at the disposal."

Bliss rolled her eyes heavily and swallowed all of her hatred. Then another cuff snapped around her wrist. "Why is there a second one!?"

"Your character is into some kinky stuff."

The stage director left as the call to roll action started. The dumpster began rolling down the hill at an unstable rate, breaking loose from the railing and rolling edge over edge while it careened downward.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 20th 2015, 3:05 am

”I didn't know he came out of the closet.” Travis stated almost as if the small joke amused him, chuckling before shaking his head. Regardless, he would actually nee to sleep of he wanted to get around to the whole acting bit planned for tomorrow.

”Come on Trav, we have a big day ahead of us.” Chris stated, patting him on the shoulder and sort of motioning for him to come along. It didn't take him a second say for Travis to comply.

Upon waking up, Travis ran his fingers through his dirty blond hair which was slightly moist with sweat. ”Why the hell am I so wet?” He muttered sleepily, rubbing the back of his hands over eyelids while throwing the covers off of himself. Sunlight peeked through the curtains, causing more irritation to his sleepy eyes. Sleeping more than the required amount tended to leave him groggy, but then again there were also appearances to keep. ”Chris? Where are you?” He said aloud sounding confused for a moment, throwing his legs over the edge of the bed and letting feet touch carpet.

”Makin coffee in the kitchen. You probably need it.” The voice sounded out as he groggily made his way to the kitchen, where Omega was already making a quick breakfast with the smell of likely eggs and sausage permeating the room. ”As much as I appreciate the view Travis, I don't think anyone else would want to see….well that.” This caused a small amount of color to bloom across his cheeks as he returned to his room and properly dressed.

”Is that better?”

”Don't be so cross Trav, you always get grumpy when you're tired.” Chris responded pouring dark coffee into a mug, plopping some food onto a plate and sliding it onto a table. ”Which is why I made the coffee, it might help you out some.” Not putting up an argument, he would sit own and take a sip of the coffee which was piping hot from brewing. ”By the way, the other romantic lead is here. Well, and the writer of this masterpiece should be on his way now.” As if reading some kind of invisible que, a knock sounded on the door before they could hear Zeta let himself in.

”Hey guys, I hear you needed me for someth...” He stopped with a grunt of pain as a fist collided with his groin, sending Zeta toppling over.

”Never write another movie script again.” Travis growled before returning to his breakfast until that was done and came the work portion.

”Good luck on the movie.” Chris note with a sort of affection, pecking Travis on the cheek before sort of walking off to likely deal with all of the small details. While he could have done many things concerning his siblings, he much preferred just doing the acting. Once all of the breakfast was done, he met up with his costars only to see the outfit Bliss had been forced to wear.

”Looking good in the outfit Miss Fukuyama.” Travis noted with a soft chuckle, dressed in a more..fashionable get up. Actually, he was dressed up like Alpha but with a touch more buckles. Honestly, all he was missing was his mask and he would have been exactly Alpha. Once the scene was set up, he had to do some Bliss saving for whatever reason.

However, the scene started off as a train wreck as the dumpster began careening downwards in a path that made it look more like it would crush her than miss or anything. Luckily, saving Bliss was part of the script, though he couldn't do it as wanted, but then again the written way was crap. Well this looks like a mess in progress. He thought to himself preparing to break into a sprint and then doing so, moving at Travis speed to intercept the dumpster, which consisted of running ahead of the garbage disposal and putting some telekinetic pressure on a lower corner of the dumpster that caused it to narrowly careen out of the way. ”Trouble follows you wherever you go, doesn't it?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 20th 2015, 6:56 am

"Oh no. A dumpster is out of control. Out of control- with emotion. Just like my life as a busy business woman." Bliss chewed the words up and spit them out while she grew more impatient with the lack of rescuing going on. "If only a man could save me from this hectic life." More late than Bliss would expect, Travis showed up, blasting the dumpster into the wall, and spoke his lines. "Wow, guy who isn't Travis. Thank you for mansplaining that to me. Danny would never be cool enough to do that, because she is jel." Bliss found her mood deteriorate with each passing line. "That's it. Cut! Cut!"

"You're not the-"

"Shut up!" Bliss tried to break loose from the set, but her props kept her locked in place. "Ashley!" Without missing a beat the locks popped and Bliss walked out. It took Bliss a few seconds to single out Zeta and locate his face. Bliss then beat the crap out of him using his own script for five full minutes. It stopped being cute after a while and became very aggravated. "Okay. I think we got the shot we needed, so let's get back to the scene."

The light draped across the lower horizon. It would bleed the rest of the lower horizon until it sat in midday. While Bliss made the proper changes to everything, shadowy figures began to crawl through the staff. They cut riggings, unscrewed scaffoldings, and stole every left shoe on set. Bliss left her talisman in the trailer, tucked between the pillows on her mattress. The hiding spot left little resistance to the cultist breaking into her empty trailer, and lifting the goods Bliss took.

Once the talisman slipped out of the trailer, a cloud of dust and smoke would come over the set, during the pivotal scene where Bliss would admit she was sorry for locking Zeta in a closet. A change in script turned it into a more relevant scene where Bliss would need to team up with Travis to bring a binding lawsuit against Satan for control of the universe. Still wearing the same outfit she planned on burying Zeta in, Bliss walked back and forth in front of a witness stand. "So, Lucifer, you say you've never seen an apple before, so it couldn't be you who tempted man into original sin. But, isn't it true, you've met David Cross?"

Stepping out from the jury stand, David Cross would approach the witness stand holding Satan to present his testimony. "Why yes. I am David Cross, playing the role of David Cross, and yes, I have met Satan before. I believe he was eating an apple and saying, 'I am responsible for original sin'."

"Your honor, Mr. Fluffles, my colleague has something he wants to say. Not Travis." The small dog wagged his tail as Bliss allowed Travis to step up and take his final statements. Upon his ending, the set would begin to grow thick with the same smoke as last night.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 20th 2015, 12:52 pm

Tortured dialogue continued as per usual from the terrible script, though he could tell that Bliss seemed most annoyed by whatever part she had within the movie. This was proven by the fact that she cut the scene off them before likely she blew up and ruined the whole thing, which he was expecting really. It would have been fun, Travis was not going to lie but then again it would have also been an annoyance. ”Ya know, i'm actually starting to like this chick.” Travis muttered to himself with a chuckle as the scene dissolved and Chris seemingly materialized at his side.

”I'd say that went well.” He quipped, writing something down on a clipboard while doing so. All Travis heard was the scritch of pencil against paper as he looked about. ”Well Trav, you need to dress up for the next scene. We're doing the one where you put a lawsuit against Satan or something like that.”

”Gimme a sec, i'm watching something.” Travis said waving him off while enjoying the comedic scene of Bliss battering Zeta with his own script, which he actually did nothing to defend himself against. Within two minutes he removed his phone and began recording the sight until it was done. ”Yupp, this is going on my youtube. I am so gonna get views with this.” Travis stated with an almost pleased tone before slipping the phone into his right pocket.

”Wait..you have a youtube channel? What do you even post on it?”

”Music, videos, things to keep the fans interested. ” Travis explained patting the pocket which he slipped the phone into. Originally this scene had been one about Bliss apologizing for locking Zeta in closet, but both her as well as Travis thought that was stupid so they decided to try something else. This one was much more amusing to him, though his role within the scene happened at the tail end of it rather than anywhere else but then again Travis was not one to care about the details.  Apparently he had an important speech, as stupid as it was written.

Something about original sin and Satan, which he didn't even know what any of that meant within the context of the story. Once it was his time, Travis stepped up to the fictional stand and straightened his tie. ”People of the Jury and Mister Fluffles.” He paused before turning to the dog who wagged their tail and let out a squeaky bark. ” My colleagues have without a doubt given proof that this prince of darkness is responsible for original sin.” With that he produced what looked like a guitar. ”However, due to…..demonic law number four, paragraph six, subsection fourteen in the fifteenth amendment, we can only indict him by….defeating him in a rock battle.” Travis paused, blinking before turning towards the camera. ”I feel like someone is going to sue us for this….the black smoke is a nice touch though.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 20th 2015, 7:00 pm

Page after page turned in Ashley's hand. "There's no mention of this. No mention of any of this."

"No, the guitar solo is right here." Abby led Ashley's sight with her finger towards the entire eight minute masterpiece of music.

"I mean the smoke. Is this building on fire?"

"No, it would be along the ceiling-" The insight of Abby came welcomed, but too late. The air grew thicker and the cloud of smoke became a ball fifteen feet in diameter, sprouting  shadows into spike form, creating a giant ball of death.

A stage hand ran towards the stage in an act of heroism. "Protect the dog! We have a deposit on him!"

"Protect David Cross!" A hand next to the face of the bespectacled actor through his voice over to the side. "He's a national treasure." Cross turned back towards "Oh, you guys."

The ball began to bounce along the walls. Crew members darted out of windows and through fake walls to avoid the crushing power of the orb. Bliss summoned up a well of strength to push the orb into a steady state. The orb fell as still as it could with a force of energy behind it. Once the dog wrangler pulled the animal to safety the orb began to split. For all of her efforts, Bliss would soon find the orb erupting into a massive burst of energy. In the center of the room stood a woman draped in shadow with feathers lining her shoulders. Deep sockets dug out her eyes, leaving them with nothing more than pits between her cheeks and forehead.

"Wow, this scene with Satan just got a lot better." The director sat back in his chair while Ashley failed to find the words to tell him otherwise. "You can take it to the bank Aaron Masters is a literary genius."

"You foolish girl wished to use my talisman. Now it will only be activated through your demise." Shards of shadow rained out of her hands towards Bliss. "And you!" Shards began to shoot towards Travis. "I just plain don't like you!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 21st 2015, 1:50 pm

Now that surprised him slightly, the smoke not being part of the thing. It might have been the fact he did not actually read this part of the script, meaning he was mostly surprised by this whole bit with Satan and the half-baked trial happening. How anyone even thought this was sound script writing seemed like they needed their head examined, or maybe they just ”Travis, the smoke is not part of the movie.” Christopher added, adding a voice of reason to the scene that was unfolding before them, causing this to become much more dangerous.

”Well that makes things much more…..annoying.” One of them shouted out to protect the dog while the situation continued to grow dire as the smoke grew thicker, making it sound as if they were maybe dealing with the same problem as before. However, what had his attention was a strange bouncing ball of darkness that seemed to have no real reason or rhyme to it beyond existing. It would then split with a burst of energy, revealing a woman draped in darkness, with no eyes to speak of.

The spectacle was a strange one, but also an interesting one as well. It appeared that the director did not see this as a major divergence from the script and instead were likely under attack by a strange metahuman. Well, atleast he could see that much, as the shards of darkness thrown his way looked pretty real as far as he could tell. Not wasting any time, he put those reflexes to use and rolled out of the way of the shadow shards, one of which scraped along his thigh. It stung like hell, but nothing that Travis couldn't get over, it was just a little blood afterall. ”Luckily I don't quite care what eyeless shadow women think about me. Otherwise, you might have hurt my feelings.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 22nd 2015, 12:01 am

"This dialogue is amazing! I can feel the emotion swelling inside me. This is feels right? They call it feels?"

"Yeah, sure." Abby could feel a few things, but none of it she wanted to share with the director.

Scattered throughout the courtroom ran a small well of shadows digging up from the ground. Ashley began working on a secret mission. "Abby. Secret mission. Follow that."

Abby put her phone down for a brief minute. "Listen, I'm texting right now. I plan on playing Candy Crush after that. Can I do it-"

"You! Travis' boyfriend or whatever. Take Abby and follow those shadows! It is more the sake of mankind!"

Bliss would continue to fight the shadow witch by bringing support beams to hit the witch. It did little good, but made for great effects for the camera capturing the action as it unfolded.

The witch continued her fight as a shard shot just above Ashley's head. "Okay, but when I get back-"

"Abby." Ashley broke her sight with the action to focus on Abby. "Shut up. you are the Zeta of this group. Now go try to be something just one step above that."

"I'm good at things. I just don't want to-"

"Abby. Shut up and go."

The area where Abby would lead Chris would open up into a tunnel leading to a portal. Beyond the portal laid a land of darkness and evil. But, probably not in that order. "Okay. So, we're supposed to check this out. I think we've done enough. Wanna do something for twenty minutes and then tell Ashley we did something cool?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum