The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 Empty Re: Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants)

Post by Shadowoof April 9th 2015, 12:47 am

Marcus kept the fire up, burning though her water attack until finally, she was gone, just poofed away from existence. Marcus went to look for Red but found he wasn't around too. He didn't know the scopes of his two enemy's powers but he knew they wouldn't run unless they knew this fight was going to take a very long time, something they seemed to think would bore them. He turned again just in time to see a kick for his gut, the woman's speed outmatched his greatly and before he knew it he was in the air, dazzled with confusion and feeling the blow of an attack to his spine, bones cracking.

Marcus fell face first to the ground, the woman grabbing his shoulder with strength to pull him up brought Marcus back to his senses and he melded after another two hits connected to him, just avoiding the attack Red had done. His body moved around the woman until he was a shadow on the ground, moving to a wall he began to climb it in the cover of other shadows and unmelded when he was on top of a support pipe. Allowing his regeneration to kick in, Marcus went to work on gathering any bit of shade, darkness and shadows and his own dark matter mist that were in the area to form far above the two below. Blocking out the sun, the large shadow broke into literal hundreds of tendrils that aimed towards the general direction of the two, shooting down with speed and force that would be enough to destroy anything under the clouds wrath.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants) - Page 2 Empty Re: Olympic Dam (Open to two other participants)

Post by Elena Vexus April 15th 2015, 9:17 pm

The attacks began to connect, one after another. Every time she struck him she could feel the damage being dealt. After she pick him up from the ground she managed to get two more hits in before the slippery shadow manipulator wiggled his way free. Once he did, her power boost died away and her body began to repair the damage. Such rapid movements caused some of her muscles to tear and the hard hits broke and fractured a few bones in her hand. She stepped over to stand next to Red. Elena crossed her arms and looked up at their opponent who was preparing his next attack. It clearly seemed to be something wide spread, easily something that needs to be defended against not dodged.
"We could probably manifest a dual layer shield to properly defend against this." She said as she move her sunglasses to the top of her head, revealing her now active Celestial Eye. She gave a casual flick of her wrist and Technomatter began to swirl around the two of them. It formed a large dome around the both of them. If Red agreed to aid in the defense, then he would fill inside of the barrier with his defensive technique.
"I am impressed with your tactics, Red. I have been recently organizing a collection of talented individuals such as yourself."
Elena was unable to se outside of the protective dome, but could feel Shadow's attack raining down on them. She reenforced the barrier and continued her conversation with Red.
"We specialize in the subjugation and in-depth research of any and everything magic. I wish to further blur the line between science and magic. I can image you being quite the asset to our team." she finished with a smirk.
Eventually she could feel Shadow's attack subside. Once it did, she lowered the Technomatter barrier hoping that red would follow suit.
"Are you quite finished..?"
It was clear now that Vexus was beginning to get annoyed. Yes she had ran into a promising prospect by meeting Red, however utilizing her abilities to this extent against such an opponent was a waste of her power.
Elena began to raise both of her hands and her left eye began to glow as the volume of Technomatter began to increase rapidly. The ground was now throughly coated in the matter and from it she rose up on a large pillar until she was at the same level as Shadow. From the pillar shot dozens of bullet sized pellets towards Shadow. There was what appeared to be dust floating around Elena, this was only more Technomatter in order to create a defense quickly if need be.

As the Technomatter bullets continued to fire, Elena passed through the pillar back down to the ground back to where Red was. Soon after she arrived, the bullets ceased and the Technomatter pillar separated and began to enclose Shadow from all direction. Back on the ground Elena wiped some sweat from her brow. The sheer amount of Technomatter she was manipulated was putting quite the strain on her body. Hopefully the small lake of the silver like sand material that was closing in on Shadow would be enough to send him packing and also adequately display Vexus' power to Red. This way he may be able to see she would be more than capable of running a powerful organization. A battle like this should never have escalated to this level, however everything does seem to happen for a reason. Hopefully this occasion will result in a delightful partnership.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 16th 2015, 5:25 pm

Shadow geared up for an attack that looked quite similar to something Lucius himself had done in there previous encounter, but, ya know, with shadows. He had to be joking, such an attack was slow and easily blocked with enough energy. Luckily Lucius didn't have to do it himself. The woman suggested a duel barrier, which he thought was a great idea. It would put far less strain on each of them if they joined together. As planned Lucius formed a red energy barrier within the woman's, anything she didn't block he would. They then had a casual conversation about Lucius joining some kind of society. At first he really had no interest, but the word magic was said so he put a bit more stock into what she was offering.

"I'm interested......perhaps we can have a more in depth conversation once we get rid of the kid." Lucius said just as shadows bombardment stopped. He wasn't about to make a decision now, he needed more then some words to be convinced to join anyone. He pulled his barrier down and watched the woman make another assault, which seemed like it may do some damage. This truly was getting boring, and Lucius wanted to know a bit more about this organization.

"I grow tired of this pointless conflict. I'm leaving, if you want to come along to tell me more about this 'collection of talented individuals' then please do." He said to the woman as she came back down next to him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 22nd 2015, 11:30 am

Once Marcus had felt his body was back in order he stood, to check if The woman was harmed. Not that Marcus wanted to harm Red much but the men was trying to kill him. Once Marcus got a stable footing, he came eye to eye with the woman who stood atop a pillar of something, with dust like substance floating around her and already, Marcus had began to spread about his own mist of darkness that would soon solidify when she shoot her pillar in small pellets, the darkness catching and spitting while a lucky few broke though but more darkness came to stop it before it reached the old demon's host. When He felt no pressure attack the shadow barrier, Marcus lowered it with a yawn, looking forward to see she would try to entrap him whiten the matter she seemed to control.

Marcus realized this fight was going nowhere when he was able to hold his own against the two until she came in with super speed and strength. After that he just needed to heal and avoid the next attack and the next. Looking though any small opening, Marcus focused on it and allowed his body to explode with shadows before appearing on the ground level with Red and the woman who had just given him the creeps now. "So, I'm bored. You two seemed bored and even doe after that talk of heroes fighting and then you starting a fight. I think you all just do it for kicks. It's why I'm nether a goody or a baddy. It has so many perks, now I'm going to be heading to Queensland to go visit an.. old friend. Red. Good day, Crazy... not going any further with that, good day with your stuff you just stole.. and stuff." Marcus finished before doing a slight bow and turning the other way to which he thought would lead to his home state. Time to go meet his past once again and with no worry's of a counter attack from the two. Aside from the physical beating, Marcus thought he was doing quite fare against two jackasses with powers and wit that thought he would be taking a walk though the desert.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus May 4th 2015, 2:51 pm

Red was bored of this conflict. Elena was bored of this conflict. Shadow was bored of this conflict. None of them were actually trying to end this conflict through violence. She was able to catch this man's attention in her organization, it was only at the mention of magical reconnaissance did it seem like she caught his interest. This Shadow character did not seem to be sending off any more offensive moves, so she chose to ignore him as he bowed and began to walk away. More moments of her life that she would not get back.
Elena now turned to Red, hopefully her new partner in this endeavor. Following him as he began to walk, she would explain her position further.
"Together with my organization I am ultimately looking to push the boundaries of science. Any sufficiently advanced form of technology is indistinguishable from magic. I would like to blur the performance line of science and magic. Where science must operate with our given laws, magic can do as it pleases. It would be ideal if we can either remove the laws and allow science to roam free, or apply laws to magic. Now, I wish not to be misunderstood as I do not envy magic. I have no desire to utilize it, I only intend to understand further on what principals magic operates and to recreate these principals in a science based environment. And I believe in order to achieve this understanding we must observe, capture, dissect, and intensively study any and all things of magical origin." She paused for a moment as they continued to walk through the now abandoned mining site.
"If our efforts successfully yield useful information, then it will be ours to utilize to the best of our abilities. Those higher up in the organization will of course have access to this information first. So, if your interests lie in the understanding of magic then I cordially invite you to join me and the select others in our mission."
Vexus spoke very seriously about her plans as she was very determined for success. If Red did not find an interest and decided against joining her then it would be a loss for Vexus. However knowledge of this organization is not a secret. Hopefully word will spread and she would get a some recruits just from word of mouth. And a little bit of friendly competition from the magic community wouldn't hurt either. It would safe her and her associates the time of looking for them.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red May 4th 2015, 3:44 pm

A very interesting proposal indeed, and it was always a good thing to have powerful and intelligent allies. Studying magic was something that Lucius had thought about many times before but never really got the chance to do, this seemed to be one. There were many opportunities in this group, knowledge, power, perhaps even resources. Only a fool would say no.

"I get the feeling I'm talking to a fellow scientist..... Anyway, I'm very interested. I'll keep in contact, but at the moment i have other matters to attend to. Good day." Lucius said as he vanished in a flash of red with his back still turned to the woman. He would join the woman's group yes, but he wasn't one to jump into things to quickly. He had things to think over, contraptions to build, and uranium to refine.

(Red has left the thread.)

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus May 6th 2015, 12:20 am

Vexus gave a smile when he said that he would keep in contact. She had him. Just one more powerful ally for her cause. Things were going very smoothly so far, hopefully they would continue this way. Elena closed her eyes and a cyclone of Technomatter encased her and then dispersed, sending her away to further her missions.
(Topic exit and end)

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top