The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapanother demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_voting_baranother demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapanother demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_voting_baranother demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)

Post by Red February 21st 2015, 6:34 pm

The next 10 seconds were a bit of a surprise to Lucius, though you wouldn't know it from his demeanor. The man had took his attack, and he seemed to have been killed in one shot as Lucius expected. But then he started to heal.....regeneration was so annoying. After that Lucius saw what the man meant by 'hounds'. Three elemental wolfs appeared out of no where, surrounding him. Ok, it was official now, LA sucked. His repulsive field was now down, so that wouldn't save him this time. But he did have plenty of other tricks up his sleeve. Right before the three wolfs attacks hit Lucius was gone, dissapearing in a flash of crimson light.

He had teleported to a building over looking where he had just been, which gave him the height advantage. "I can also do that." He yelled down from atop the building. His next move was quite simple, all he had to do was rain energy down on them. He held his hands out at the sky, conjuring up energy above the street where the wolfs resided. After a large cloud of smoke like energy was made he brought it down on all of them, the attack was large enough to envelop the entire width of the the street. All the wolfs were in the radius of his attack from above, it was highly unlikely all of them would evade it. Once the attack was finished the entire area would be nothing but a crater, except for the car of course, he had willed his energy to leave it undamaged. "Had enough wolf man?!" He said amused by the whole situation.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: another demon in town. (Vanguard, Red tide.)

Post by Shadowoof February 22nd 2015, 1:15 am

Fear had already moved once the man had just disappeared and he went for the car. Jumping and smashing though the window and a bit of the door. Such a waste of beauty but it was needed, he was basically hijacking the car for two reasons but the main one being he thought the the red energy man wouldn't dare touch the car. The seconded was that Fear was useless but the wolves were attackers so they would stay and fight. The three wolves sniffed the air until they found their prey but could already see he was on the offensive with an red energy above them and and being sent to the ground.

The shadow wolf ran towards the wall of the building and turned into his shadow form right as it hit the wall, a shadow moving up the wall best it could until it resided near the man a few tendrils being formed before striking for the man. The fire wolf let out a blast of fire around it, a sort of combustion that blew up as the red energy hit, blocking some of the attack but not all of it. The lighting wolf growled and tried to run but alas was obliterated by the energy, a small circle where it once was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Red February 22nd 2015, 4:04 am

After his attack finished Lucius saw multiple things. The closest and most obvious was the shadow wolf sending tendrils at him. The next was that the blue lightning wolf was gone, likely vaporized in his energy attack. And the last was that the main wolf was in his car, this pissed him off more then anything. He waved his hand casually, forming a barrier in front of him which the razor sharp tendrils bit into, but failed to break.

After the tendrils stopped there assault he used the energy he was currently using as a barrier to blast the dark wolf, reshaping and sending it out as a shockwave that tore at the building beneath the wolfs feet. The portion the wolf was sanding on then collapsed, the rubble falling to the ground and hopefully the wolf with it. "Hector, make sure the car stays where it is." Lucius ordered telepathically to his AI. "Yes sir."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top