The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Khellendros' Devices I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Khellendros' Devices I_vote_lcapKhellendros' Devices I_voting_barKhellendros' Devices I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Khellendros' Devices I_vote_lcapKhellendros' Devices I_voting_barKhellendros' Devices I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Khellendros' Devices

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khellendros' Devices Empty Khellendros' Devices

Post by Khellendros December 26th 2014, 9:56 am

Name: Overdrive
Abilities: +2 (Variable Stat Application) for 2 posts, single topic use.
Description: With the Overdrive command, Stormbringer supplies a boost to Khellendros for a short period of time when he calls for it. The armour's appearance changes based on the command used and the lighting accents change colour for the duration. Only able to give one of the specialized commands in a given thread.

Zephyr: +2 SPD. Streamlines the armour's control surfaces, giving it a sleeker look. Lighting changes to pale silver.
Zephyr Initiative Activated:
Berserker: +2 STR. Armour becomes spiked and the motor servos gain increased power to generate heavier blows. Lighting becomes a dark crimson in colour.
Berserker Mode Engaged:
Bastion: +2 DUR. The armour plates lock together more tightly to confer extra defensive power. Lighting becomes golden in appearance.
Aries: +2 FS. Boosting the wearer's reflexes, the armour enables increased reaction times, similar in appearance to Berserker, Lighting turns storm grey.
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Alexander
Abilities: Runs the armour, allows for verbal commands to be given to the suit as well as wireless hacking.
Description: An AI Khell built to run most of the suit's background functions while he fights. Using wireless connections provided by the helmet in the armour it can hack into some of the most hardened security systems out there.
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Wrath
Abilities: Made to cut down opponents.
Description: A sword with an Alloy 1090 core infused with graphene for potential upgrades and a depleted uranium edge, designed to cut through some of the toughest substances and not lose it's edge.
INT Allocation: 7

Name: Aegis
Abilities: 'Tis a shield, you block with it
Description: a midnight black shield with a roaring dragon's head emblazoned upon it in royal purple, made from the same alloys as the armour, it is one of the few defensive tools Khellendros is seen using aside from his trademark armour.

Name: Stormbringer
Abilities: Khellendros' Armour is his most important tool when in the field, it not only hides his true identity as Cromwell, but houses most of the equipment and tools he needs to get the job done. Also contains an AI similar to that used in the creation of Malys, but slightly less complex so that it can run the suit's core programming but not achieve sentience like Malys.
Description: Made from Alloy 1090 and infused with a coating of graphene metal inlaid with photovoltaic cells to charge it and help avoid corrosion, this suit is built to withstand heavy hits and quite a few other things, powered by a graphene capacitor that is an in-built layer of the armour about 3mm thick beneath the initial coating and half-inch layer of 1090, this power source stores more than enough energy to run the suit for long periods without having to go through maintenance or recharge through any means other than the photovoltaic polymer coating on the outer shell.

Name: Communications and Locator Chip
Abilities: Allows communication between Khell and others even if not in his armour, Malys can track Khell's location using the encrypted signal it transmits.
Description: A subcutaneous transmitter embedded into Cromwell's jaw so that he can communicate with Malys without others eavesdropping on them and Malys can find him when he needs her to.
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Environmental Sealing
Abilities: Seals Stormbringer's wearer away from environmental hazards such as inhaled hazards, radiation, the vacuum of space, extreme heat and enables him to go underwater without the need of extra diving gear.
Description: Seals and specialized coatings on and in the armour.
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Sentinel's Vigilance
Abilities: all-around sensor package and wireless adaptor built into the HUD of the helmet. Capable of detecting explosive ordinance, radiation levels, seismic disturbances, atmospheric conditions as well as sonar for submerged combat. Optical equipment covers infrared, night-vision and thermal and contains target tracking. Auditory input can listen to a conversation out to 150m as well as project Khellendros' voice with variable volume.
Description: wearing a helmet can seriously limit one's fighting effectiveness, to counterbalance this a HUD was installed with various equipment so that wearing the helmet was just as good as not when it came to field of vision and hearing.
INT Allocation: 5

Last edited by Khellendros on January 16th 2015, 7:04 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : modified the stat booster item's description for added versatility and the level of Wrath & Aegis)
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Khellendros' Devices Empty Re: Khellendros' Devices

Post by Forceaus December 29th 2014, 5:01 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 2nd 2015, 1:23 am

Unapproved for edits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 2nd 2015, 1:36 am

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 16th 2015, 5:18 am

edited the description on Overdrive and changed the level on Aegis after an enlightening conversation on how certain items work

Khellendros, The Black Knight
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon
Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Number of posts : 127
Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 17th 2015, 2:42 am

Unapproved by Dave.

Reapproved and moved.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down