The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_vote_lcapMalystrix, The Iron Dragon I_voting_barMalystrix, The Iron Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Malystrix, The Iron Dragon I_vote_lcapMalystrix, The Iron Dragon I_voting_barMalystrix, The Iron Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon Empty Malystrix, The Iron Dragon

Post by Khellendros December 28th 2014, 1:38 am

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon

"Who is to decide what is real and what isn't? The saying goes I think therefore I am. My father believes me to be just as real as any person he has ever met and calls me his daughter in spite of the fact that I was built as a machine of war and by happenstance became so much more. I respect his opinion more than any other for the sole fact that he is by far more accepting of things as they are rather than bewoeing the fact that they didn't go as he intended. I have every intention of following his example and living in the moment, regardless of being made of nuts and bolts rather than squishy guts and meat. Metal makes less mess than any one of you meat sacks any day."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Malystrix
Title: The Iron Dragon
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Sentient Cybernetic Automaton
Hair: none
Eyes: Crimson
Height: 20'
Weight: 9t
Blood type: Nuts and bolts, not squishy guts

The Looks

Malys:

The Legacy

Personality:
In development
History:
Malystrix (lovingly called Malys by Khellendros) was one of the first creations built by Khellendros as a sort of pilot project in answer to metahumans capable of flight by creating himself a flying mount. Upon installing the software and the AI, Malys took on a life of her own, and after several interactions between the two, has been devoted to her creator ever since. She has a bad tendency towards mothering Khellendros when he's in the workshop for prolonged periods and isn't properly taking care of himself in favour of getting the job done. More often than not if these two are seen together in public but not engaged in anything in particular at the time they can be heard to be having almost father/daughter-like discussions rather than what one would expect to hear between a robot and it's creator. She can be quite childlike at times as well, and new experiences are something she relishes with zeal. The only request she has ever made of her creator is for the creation of a body that can feel and possibly get her more in-tune with the world in which Cromwell resides, so far this has met with several roadblocks as Cromwell wants her first experience with the natural world to be as perfect as he can manage, and for that, he needs some assistance from someone who is more adept at creating synthetic bodies than himself as much as he doesn't like to admit to needing help.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Natural Abilities

Cybernetic "Artificial" Intelligence
Khellendros does not build stupid machines for himself. Her AI is quite sophisticated and she is always learning new things as her lifespan continues ever forward. Her ability to process information is phenomenal

Strength Beyond Industrial Engineering
She has to support her own weight as well as be able to destroy anything that enters into melee with this 9 tonne titan of masterful engineering, if she can put her claws in it, it will not remain intact for very long.

Near-Indestructible Armour Plating
Alloy 1090 and graphene, two of the strongest metals known to planet Earth, make up the bulk of her construction, allowing her to take quite a bit of punishment.

Technology

Flight
Wings and gravimetric repulsion allows her to stay off the ground and look pretty damn awesome doing it.
Weakness:

Sensor Suite
Her eyes and ears as it were. An all-around sensor package integrated into her auditory and visual circuits. Capable of detecting explosive ordinance, radiation levels, seismic disturbances as well as sonar for submerged combat. Optical sensory upgrades cover infrared, night-vision and thermal and contains target tracking. Auditory input can listen to a conversation out to 150m
Weakness:

Talons
Made for shredding opponents, her talons are made with Alloy 1090 cores infused with graphene for potential upgrades and depleted uranium tips, designed to cut through some of the toughest substances and not lose their edge.

Inferno
A weapon system installed by Khellendros for intimidation and crowd control. Coming from a draconic-looking construct just makes it all the more fearsome. Searing flames pour forth from Malys' mouth in a cone out to about 50m in whichever direction she directs it.
Weakness:

Tesla Cannon
A ball of concentrated electricity and plasma around 15' wide is launched from her mouth and dissipates after reaching a range of about 100m, electrocuting and stunning anyone in it's path. An offensive and flashy weapon, used in circumstances where stunning and a slight singe is preferable to the full-on incineration that the inferno system can inflict.
Weakness:

Network
Allows for connection to local networks and hacking into various systems that have wireless access, some of the toughest firewalls would have a hard time keeping her out. Added in so that she could gather information and study the world without having to leave Khellendros' side unless absolutely necessary, by her own request.

Weaknesses

EMPs Are Bad
A military-grade EMP can render her body inoperable until she can reboot her systems, her memory core is well-shielded against such attacks but such protection could not be afforded for the external power source her body uses.

I'm Just a Cube Without My Body
Malys is quite literally just a memory core, albeit an indestructible one due to Khellendros' methods of constructing it to protect his daughter from ever being destroyed if she were to be separated from her mehcanical body. If she is forced to abandon her body to avoid annihilation due to it's normally catastrophic destruction, there is nothing she can do but wait for Khellendros or a sympathetic party to recover her.

Anything to Protect My Family
Khellendros instilled his familial values in his daughter. She will do anything to protect her family and those she considers friend, which is exploitable by anyone who figures this out with sufficient gile.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)

1. Reaction
  2. Strength
  3. Endurance
  4. Agility

Last edited by Khellendros on February 26th 2015, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon Empty Re: Malystrix, The Iron Dragon

Post by Forceaus December 30th 2014, 12:11 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity February 26th 2015, 2:18 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top