The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Iron Knight I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Iron Knight I_vote_lcapIron Knight I_voting_barIron Knight I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Iron Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iron Knight Empty Iron Knight

Post by The Iron Knight December 24th 2011, 7:41 pm

Renegade Name: Iron Knight
Title: Metal Head
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Demi-God
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Green-Blue
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 180

Costume Description/Image: Black baseball hat, blue bandanna on head, black half frame glasses, blue bandanna covering lower face. Big black western style duster, black jeans, and black boots. Black gloves, blue and black checkered shirt, and a black backpack.

Personality: Super intelligence has made him sarcastic and a bit full of himself. Fueled by the belief that he is awesome and things will end up working out for him, he doesn't waste time planning things, just make's it up as he goes. Usually up-beat, but if too much goes wrong at once he can sometimes stress out and snap. Not anti-social, interacts well with others, but relies only on a core group of friends and associates for most things.

History: Bryant Jensen was born in Boston on June 5. He grew up with mother and step-dad in a suburban town outside of the city. Growing up he displayed remarkable skill with mathematics and science. As he reached Junior High he became aware of a vast difference between himself and the other kids. The instant he looked through a textbook he completely understood each subject, while they struggled to get past the cover picture. He'd managed to read the entire library before midterms. Clearly he was gifted beyond normal human capabilities. When Bryant turned 14 he began work at his step-dad's company. Bryant started off in the metal shop, and the second he picked up a welding torch he felt at home. By the end of his summer he could fabricate anything asked of him in half the time of the other welders. He continued learning in school, working summers in the shop, until he reached 16. One night after working overtime he went to his step-dad's office to ask for a ride home. From outside he saw masked men standing around his step-dad. Before he could react a shot rang out and his step-dad keeled over. Horrified and infuriated, Bryant let out a scream of pure anger and blasted all the men with a pillar of fire. Bryant ran away then, afraid for what the police might do to him. After hiding in the woods for 2 weeks he finally came out and went back to the company warehouse. Using the knowledge he reaserched and his skill at metal crafting he made a steel as thin and flexible as fabric but with the strength of plate metal. He used the steel cloth to make a trench coat and with a backpack full of tools, he set off to his house to say good-bye to his mother. When he arrived he heard her speaking to someone. "I'm glad the little brat is dead! 6 years having to raise the 'son of a god' while the great Hephaestus doesn't even show up till he dies. " As he heard this he finally saw who she was talking to; a fiery figure floating off the ground. Stunned by what he saw, and hurt by what he heard, he set off into the world in a daze. When he came to he found himself in an abandoned building outside the edge of a different town. Then it hit him: 'Im the son of a god!' He could do anything! Bryant set up a workshop in the basement and spent the next 2 years getting new tools and inventing gadgets and weapons and turning the basement into a home and fortress. He only went out at night so no one would see him going to the old building. He met other shady characters on these outings and was brought into the vigilante business simply as a way of making a few bucks fleecing crooks. No one remembers who Bryant Jensen was anymore, but the Iron Knight had been born.

Powers: Powers: Super intelligence: Allows for immediate understanding of any subject, vast knowledge of how to build things and create machines (knowledge pertaining to second power). Can predict responses in humans to a point (not seeing into the future, but based on understanding the human psyche). Mastery of metal: Being the son of Hephaestus, Bryant can make metal shift from natural form, from solid to fluid, and shape the molecules into crude shapes. Fire manipulation and control: Can ignite fire at will but cannot use it to fight with unless enraged. However, when enraged he can only use fire, no split for metal. This state only lasts until object of aggravation has been terminated. (i.e.: Once Bryant blasted the men who killed his step-dad, he returned to normal)

Power Grid (Normal State):
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 4
INT: 5
EP (Metal): 3
EP (Fire): 3
FS: 3

Power Grid (Berserk State):
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 4
INT: 5
EP (Fire): 6
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Black and Blue

Roleplay Sample: Stepping out into the cold of a winter night, Bryant Jensen pauses to light the cigarette clamped in his mouth. 'One down, one to go' he mutters to himself as he watches the last mugger scramble away through his NV goggles, 'Almost too easy.' He sights down the barrel of his custom revolver, but the mugger turns a corner at the last second. Swearing in restrained anger, Bryant begins to jog as he looks for the quickest route to cut off the mugger out of the alleyway. Having found it, he begins to sprint and easily reaches the end of the street before the overweight bum who'd picked the wrong day to try for a score.
As the mugger approaches he finally makes out that all is not well at the end of the alley. "Who are you!?" he cries out, pulling a decrepit handgun from his coat pocket. Sadly, by choosing the most predictable response he plays directly into Bryant's next move, namely to flick his cigarette at the guy's face. As he flinches and takes a step backwards, Bryant leans out and puts a shot straight through his kneecap. "I'm the Iron Knight, if you're still interested" he says, kicking the gun out of the man's hand. Bryant takes his pack of smokes, and pulls two out, handing one to the downed man. "Please, don't kill me, it's the first time I've ever done something like this, and I never will again" the man begs. Saying nothing, Bryant leans down to light the man's smoke with a tendril of fire from his fingertip. As the man's eyes go wide, Bryant stands, spins on his heel and treks off back into the city calling out, "Oh I'm sure you won't!" That was when the man notices the timer on the ground next to him. Kaboom.

Last edited by The Iron Knight on December 26th 2011, 9:53 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Revise and detail character powers)
The Iron Knight

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-12-23

Back to top Go down

Iron Knight Empty Re: Iron Knight

Post by The Cowboy December 24th 2011, 7:47 pm

You'll need to make an EP split for Metal Mastery and Fire Manipulation, such as 2 EP for Metal Mastery and 3 EP to Fire Manipulation. You'll also need to be a little more specific with what you can do with your powers so you can't just do anything.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Iron Knight December 25th 2011, 1:02 am

I'll probably have to fill out an item application for the trench coat, goggles, and gun won't I?
The Iron Knight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt December 25th 2011, 1:15 am

And possibly some of your other gizmos, if you choose to make some crazy cool shit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Iron Knight Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Number of posts : 62
Job : Whatever it is, it isn't my homework.
Humor : Public Masturbation (While under the influence of heavy narcotics)
Registration date : 2011-12-20

https://www.facebook.com/TheConquerorOfRealms

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy December 26th 2011, 10:03 am

Approved.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top