The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) Empty Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Post by Artemis October 6th 2013, 7:30 pm

A blinding light in Avacyn's eyes and when it cleared she was an empty lot. She rubbed her head and eyes. She was suppose to be sent back 25 minutes so where was the building she was in. She looked around and the surrounding area. It looked the same, it was the business district of Chicago but the building was gone. It was windy out and Avacyn crossed her arms. She didn't remember it being so cold today. She was dressed in a simple black and white striped cami top and blue jeans.

"Did Ailill change the area I was in?" she wondered to herself out loud. She shrugged, maybe she was sent to a different business area of Chicago or something. She wandered out of the business area and onto the main hub of Chicago. It was weird, there were different shops then what she was used to and everything looked different. She looked around confused but then she noticed two people that looked familiar. They where surrounded by a large group of people with cameras. Lights flashed as they took the pictures. Her face brightened up and a smile appeared on her face. She ran up to the pair, plowing through the paparazzi and tackled them into a tight hug.

"Mommy! Daddy!" exclaimed Avacyn happily. Her memory seemed a bit blurry from the time travel like how she was warned it might be but the site of her parents make her teary eyed for some reason.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) Empty Re: Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Post by Forceaus October 10th 2013, 11:02 pm

It was just another day. Well, today had been different. It had been uneventful. Oh what a rarity that was. Not that he was complaining. John Capore was enjoying this easy day while he could. By enjoying he of course mean't that for throughout most of the day, he had done nothing so far, but lay around and watch television. Oh, what a way to enjoy a relaxing day. Not too long ago though he had gotten a phone call from his girlfriend, Tyuki Gold. Now they were just hanging out at a cafe.

The weather was pretty fair, outside of being windy out. Fitting considering they were in Chicago. The two of them were just talking about whatever came to mind. Then the peaceful moment came to an abrupt end. Just out of nowhere came a swarm of people with cameras directed at the two of them. Where did they all come from? How did they know she was here? Or that was her even? She was wearing a disguise. Nobody should have been able to recognize her. This sucked. John stood up ready to run for it, again. Then he had an idea. John sent forth a slight electrical energy field to disable all of the cameras. One that none of them would have even seen. Especially not with all the flashing lights that had been present. From there he got ready to run. As he did so a young woman came crashing through the crowd and ran up to them and hugged them while happily calling them mommy and daddy.

"What did she just call us?" he thought. We're not her parents. How could that even be possible? Besides that she looked around the same age that they were. Possibly even older. "I think you got the wrong people." he told the girl as shifted out of the hug.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) Empty Re: Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2013, 10:13 pm

"I WANNA BE! Kikoeteru ka~. Zu~tto koko ni.. iru.. yooo!" lungs were exasperating, and vocal cords were strained. An ice pack was typically pressed against the pop star's throat, but today was a relax day. A relax day she wanted to spend completely with John, but they had gone out last night, so she wanted to give him some space. That is until she kept taking glances at her phone.

"You shouldn't call him," she told herself.

"But, I really want to see him," arguing back, she shifted the ice pack back against her throat.

"Ooh, that's cold. But seriously, it's his day to relax. Give it to him."

"Buuuut... I wanna talk to him..." reaching with her left hand, she grabbed herself around the wrist with her right. The ice pack fell from it's perch.

"NOOO! LET ME CALL HIIIMM." she whined, rolling on the couch.

"TYUKI. SHUT UP." yelled a very annoyed Grandpa Nathaniel.

"Geeze, hehehehe, what a groucho. Hehehehe..." stifling her giggles was hard, but she rolled onto her back, her phone held over her face.

The bright white LEDs lit up the petite female's face. She scrolled through her contacts, and then her text messages to read over some old texts. She then zoomed back to her contacts, sped down the list to 'JOHN<3' and hit the lovely green 'SEND' button.

Ring... Ring... Ring...

---

The phone call had ended with John agreeing to hanging out with Tyuki today. She wore a blonde wig today, large sunglasses, a ridiculous scarf, and flip flops. Skinny jeans and a basic short sleeve button down clothed her as well. It wasn't too cold, but not too warm either. It was kind of just right outside, despite the wind chill.

And they were in a cafe anyway.

Sipping her warm herbal tea, she chatted away with John about her sore throat, and asked how he was doing today. What he wanted to do later, and if he wanted to go to the park and swing later. That is, until paparazzi came rushing over. The cameras were flashing, and it was getting very, very annoying. She kept thinking of that old Batman movie where Bruce Wayne made all the cameras shut off. She was concentrating on the same thing happening, and it freaking did!

"I, uh, WHAT? Damn. I'm psychic," she said, grinning at John while standing, tossing down her napkin, and reaching for his hand.

She was about to turn, her blonde wig falling off from how sharp she had turned out of her chair, when a girl tackled into John and herself while shouting 'Mommy!' and 'Daddy!'

What the heckie deckie do?

"HAHHA! WHAT?!?" Tyuki's voice cracked and she noticeably winced. She would, normally, heal herself. But, doing so would be called selfish uses of her power, and she had learned that the more she used it on selfish things, the less it would actually work when she needed it. The glory of having a power from a weird thing called 'The Soul Stream.'

She glanced at John nervously and then carefully pried the girl off of John.

"I'm not really the jealous type, but can you please get your paws off my boyfriend?" she said, a bit of sass lacing her tone.

Little did she know, this lonely soul was her daughter from the future.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis October 14th 2013, 10:42 pm

Wait did her mom just say boyfriend? The color from Avie's face drained. She turned to one of the paparazzi.

"Uh... excuse me... what's today's days date?" asked Avacyn. The paparazzi gave her a weird look then replied.

"October 5th." said the man. Avacyn made note of it. Alright it was still her birthday, the same day that she traveled back.

"Alright this might sounds pretty weird but what's the year?" asked Avie, her face still void of color.

"2020." replied the man. Avie's eyes teared up. It's what 2020! She wasn't even born yet! She tried to contain what happened next but failed horribly.

"Damn it! Uncle Ailill sent me to far back!" bawled Avacyn. Tears poured down her face. Her words became slurred from her crying but she kept talking. "Now Mom and Dad won't get married and then they won't have me and I stop existing and then I can't be sent back to fix the whole in space in time because I wont exist. I don't want to not exist! I like existing!"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 15th 2013, 12:46 am

Oh what a wonderfully relaxing day, that had been completely ruined. Seriously, how did these pestering, prickly, perpetually problematic paparazzi people figure out that was Tyuki behind the disguise she was wearing? This was just so ridiculous. Don't paparazzi hang out in Los Angeles where all the famout people actually lived? Did they really come here to stalk one person? That was really stupid. Luckily their cameras were wrecked. There goes all those pictures they had been taking of the two of them, and any other pictures they may have had. John put his powers to practical use on those cameras. Now they could run for it without dealing with flashing lights.

As they were about to do so a girl came through the crowd and hugged them. Who was this girl that called them her parents? John had broken free of her grip and stared at her astonishingly. Was something wrong with this girl? How could she possibly think they were her parents. She was in the same age group as them. That made things make no sense as is.

This girl was clearly confused by their reactions to her. She was asking for the date like it was a matter of grave importance. When she heard it, she freaked out and started crying. Wait, what was she saying now? Her uncle something sent her too far back? What? She was talking like she were a time traveller like in those movies and stuff. Was that even possible? Granted he had seen plenty of crazy things, but John was pretty sure time travel was impossible. Then again, if she was from the future, maybe it existed and she really was one, and their daughter. No way. It was just not possible. Was it?

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 21st 2013, 7:57 pm

Tyuki stood there for a long moment, a very dumbfounded expression upon her (always adorable) face. Her jaw was in a slacked state, mouth gaping ajar. The blonde wig was flying in the wind, spiraling to it's doom into a lonely drain grate at the edge of the sidewalk. The paparazzi were standing by, shaking their no-longer-working cameras and equipment. Frustration was evident in how fiercely they all shook and smacked their precious cameras. Despite all the banging and clicking,Tyuki was off in her own world, reality having escaped her very being.

You see, Tyuki was barely ready for a relationship, let alone some girl supposedly being her daughter. And, on top of random panic and anxiety attacks, Tyuki was a jealous type and it took her a lot to get over her own looks. This girl was so beautiful and could likely steal John in an instant!

Snapping out of her blank staring state, Tyuki's emerald green orbs swiveled in her sockets sarcastically.

"Look, you're a good actor, we get it! But, c'mon. Who the heck is this uncle Ay-lilly guy? And what the heck do you mean you like existing? I do, too. You're weird. C'mon, John."

Hooking her arm around of John's and lacing her hand into his, she pulled him away from the dumb paparazzi crowd and the weird girl that was crying for attention. Man that really rubbed Tyuki the wrong way.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis November 21st 2013, 11:53 pm

"He's you cousin..." said Avacyn when Tyuki asked who he was. Avie tried her best to stop crying but wasn't really doing very well at it. It didn't help that her mom just grabbed her dad and walk away. Avie just sat there sad. They didn't recognize her. Avie felt a bit empty now, like someone and ripped her heart out and stomped all over it. But then she remembered something. She had no idea how she forgot it. Her hand dove into her pocket, yeah, it was still there. Avie got up and chased after her parents. Although she had lost track of them. She ran around in circles for a while not being able to find them.

Avie then ran into a alley, her wings appearing on her. She took off and started to scan from above. As soon and she found them she dived, making sure she landed in front of them in a flurry of feathers. "Wait!" cried Avie desperately. "I can prove I am your daughter." She held up her hand and sparks of electricity sparked from it. And if her wings and that was enough she reached into her pocket and pulled out a watch. It was old and beat up and it had honestly stopped working a long time ago and since the part where to old to find, it was never fixed. Avie always had it on her, however she couldn't remember why. This time however instead of talking to her parents she talked directly to her father. "If I am not your daughter how come I have your watch when you are wearing it right now." said Avie, holding it out for him to see. "Please, I don't know what else I can do to prove to you that I am your daughter..."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 22nd 2013, 4:25 pm

At that moment John was trying to think what was being said over. It was just so crazy sounding that it was really kind of funny to hear. It was amusing to say the least, but not something worth listening to all day long, or watching them cry as part of selling the story. It was just so ridiculous and unbelievable that watching what seemed to be some kind of performance was hard to do. Just what was this a prank or something for some tv show? Was somebody filming all of this for their new show? Great, more people filming others personal lives. Like it wasn't bad enough already. It was enough to drive someone up the wall and onto the ceiling. People can go crazy because of stuff like this.

"Okay, what is this exactly? Seriously." he said because he was upset. He didn't want to be there anymore, and neither did Tyuki. So, they left as quickly as they could. Moments later as they escaped all of the annoyances and were just walking down the street together aimlessly, John finally spoke to her. "Maybe one of these days we'll be able to avoid getting interrupted. What would you guess, about five years from now?" he said half seriously, half jokingly. "Longer maybe like twenty." he continued as he started to laugh a bit. His minor stint of laughter when away when he heard a strong rustling sound, just like the flapping of a pair of wings, from above. At first he thought it would be Nate, and was a bit worried by that. Instead it was the girl again. Wait, why does she have wings? What the? What is up with this?

Her attempts to prove to the two of them that she was their daughter, no matter how impossibly unlikely that was, continued when she pulled out a watch and showed it to him. John was completely dismissive of this at first. He really wished she would just stop already. He glanced at the watch and saw that it was the same model as the one he owned and wearing right now for some reason. His didn't even work anymore. He just kept it on for whatever reason. Watches aren't as important when you have a phone that can tell time for you as well. Though smartphones aren't as effective when they're smarter than the user. "Okay wow, you have the same kind of watch as I do. So? It's not like they're not uncommon and-" as he spoke he noticed something. "Can I see this for a second or two?" he asked and as he grabbed the watch without really waiting for permission and began examining it. It had some of the same scratches done to it as his did. More importantly they had the exact same thing engraved onto the bottom of it. What? What? The design engraved on his watch was not exactly one just anybody would have. This was just getting really weird now. "Okay this is really strange and all, but how could you be our daughter when we haven't even-... I am not finishing that sentence. Also I think you're older than either one of us. You mind trying to make some sense?" he asked astoundingly.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 5th 2013, 9:51 pm

The walk away was a lot easier than she thought it would be. The paparazzi were confused with their equipment, and the girl was left behind to mope.

At least, that's what Tyuki had thought.

Even so, the two youths were alone for now. It was odd to have a sidewalk free of walking pedestrians. Must be the time, or the breeze. Or the fact that parents didn't let kids walk the streets as freely as they use to.

Any of those reasons could have been it. Or all of them compiled as one big one. Tyuki droned out her thoughts to focus on John. She gave him a soft smile and laughed.

"Only five years?!" she was a bit upset at that. She did not want her career to be over so soon.

His next comment had her smiling again, though. "You're right. And I hope you'll stick with me for those long years, you know?" she said while leaning into him, her fingers wiggling to better grip his.

The sound of ruffling feathers had her tense up and she looked around of her shoulder thinking it was Nate.

"That better not be who I think it is..." she muttered underneath of her breath. Then the same girl from earlier was back.

Yep. Tyuki had thought completely wrong.

The lies kept spilling from her lips, but they were convincing. Not to mention the wings. And the small similarities the two girls had. Then the watch was a real eye catcher. Tyuki got closer to see the watches side by side.

"Hm... this is weird. Are you sure you didn't just get it copied because the 'ratzi always take photos of me and John and I'm sure they got a photo of his watch or something. It's always part of his wardrobe, after all. Not that it's a bad thing!" she said, adding in the last bit to not make John feel like he wore too-average clothing.

He was fine the way he was.

"Okay, pop quiz; if you're my daughter... What's my powers?" she asked.

She was also thankful the street was unnaturally empty. Odd for such a day.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 6th 2013, 12:34 am

She let her Dad look at the watch. It was his watch after all... well he gave it to her but that hadn't happen yet. Her dad then began to ask questions to make sense of it, which is good. It was progress. But then her Mom made a jab, questioning the legitimacy of it. Something about it pushed Avie over the edge.

"Did either of you even pay attention to what I said!" yelled Avie. She then pointed at her mom. "Your cousin, my uncle sent be back into the past. It was only suppose to be 25 minutes so I could prevent a time and space catastrophe that he caused from happening. But something happened and I got knocked back 25 years. The sight of seeing you two made me so happy for some reason but I can't even remember. The time travel did something to screw up my memory. And this isn't a time for games mom! But I remember you where always a bit said that all I inherited from you power wise was your ability to fly. You never said it to my face but I over hear you and dad talking one nigh when I was a kid. You said it was a shame I couldn't heal others or have super strength. And you where worried for my safety because I lacked your durability."

She then pointed at her dad. "And I remember you joking that I had your powers of lightning but you couldn't decide if I was a bigger ditz. And for the love of god I mentioned this already. I am 25 years in the past. Of course I look older then you! Hell! I am not even born for another 3 years!"

As soon as those words left her mouth her face turned a pale white and her hand shot over her mouth. Now she did it, she was good enough as non-existent. She wasn't even suppose to talk to her parents. But now she blabbed to them and in a fit of anger mentioned when she was born. The look of shock and despair on her face was almost indescribable. It looked like someone had just lost everything they ever cared about. Tears began to form in her eyes. She didn't know what she could do anymore. She screwed up, majorly. She took off and flew away. She landed in Wrigley Field. She sat in one of the bleachers and just cried. She could vaguely remember her parents taking her to see games here. Her memory had been slipping ever since she got her. But what did it matter if it was real or not. She was certain she was going to stop existing soon.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 6th 2013, 7:49 pm

Was this craziness ever going to end? John was now stuck having to examine a watch that for some reason was identical to his own, even down to the freaking engravings on it. What was up with this? It was seriously creepy and weird and similiar things to those. After a moment of comparing the two he had been left with hardly any options. "Yeah." he randomly spurted out. He listened to what Tyuki said about the possibilities and explained something in response. "Okay. Well here's the thing. Even if she did buy the same model, there's still these engravings on the inside of it. So unless they got something like X-ray cameras with magnifying glasses, oh wow I just freaked myself out there. People be taking pictures through my arms. Ugh, so not right. Anyways, this is definitely exactly like my watch, and if she's actually from the future, not that I find that likely, then it's the same one." he told her in a factual manner. Okay, this may prove she's from the future, but the rest of her story was still really farfetch'd.

He listened as the conversation went on. By now it was to get things straight already. Then this girl started shouting in defiance due to being clearly upset by the fact that they were both highly skeptical of this whole ordeal. She let slip some very private details it seemed by the way she reacted after having finished talking. Oh no, some of those things were not things anybody needed to hear. Not based on what she had been saying. She then took to the skies in tears and flew away. Wait, where is she going? This was really not good. "Um, we need to follow her and find out what's really going on. I don't like the sound of some of the things she was talking about. It sounds really bad." he tried explaining to Tyuki. John was worried, quite worried indeed.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 12th 2013, 12:11 am

Tyuki had no room to push or shove herself into this conversation. Not now, at least. This girl, Avie, was a good talker. It reminded her of herself, to be honest. And that was oddly eerie.

Everything that Avie was saying just kept making Tyuki feel uncomfortable. Not because of the information, but because of the thought of doing... it so soon. It was hard to keep herself off of John, but she wanted to wait until the perfect moment. Despite Tyuki's need for adrenaline and excitement, hence her career choice(s) (of course she couldn't leave out her love for fighting crime!), she was a good girl at heart! A very good girl! She had only ever kissed a few other boys, and been in two other serious relationships. They both left her a little bit mentally scarred, in fact. But things felt so different with John. So different it was scaring her. And this situation only made it scare her more. They had dove in head first, when she really should have dipped her toe in to test these new waters.

But, there was no going back now. Not like this.

She looked at John as he spoke, explaining the possibilities that the watch really was his. And, with a closer look, Tyuki was becoming more and more convinced. Things were tumbling in her mind like a giant lock mechanism that was finally given the proper key. Her heart started to race. She glanced from John to Avie, and then her heart skipped a beat when those words passed the girl's mouth.

"... not even born for another three years!..."

"... born for another three years!"

"... three years..."

Now it was like she was running down a never ending tunnel, and her heart felt like it was going to explode. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Not even the sound of her breathing.

Avie was crying. Sobbing, really. Tyuki had no words. Nothing. But, when Avie took off, she gave John a glance and hugged him.

"I'll follow her..." she said, her lips near his ear. She kissing his cheek and then stepped back away from him.

Despite the mild shock she was in, there was something telling her to follow Avie.

And so she did. Tyuki stepped into an alley and shifted out of her jacket, dropping it to the ground. Even in this situation, she was not going to ruin her favorite jacket. Her wings spread out behind of her, tearing two even slits into the back of her shirt. Her hair became stark white, and her eyes began to glow. She looked from the shadowed alley out to John and gave him a soft smile. She wouldn't run from him, but she would definitely have to talk about their future... especially if this girl... Avie... was their daughter.

A single pump sent Tyuki into the air and she was gone. She shot off after Avie and trailed her, watching her move. She knew how to handle the wind, and make it guide her. That was good. Nathaniel taught Tyuki how to follow the wind and bend it to her will when she was flying high. It was the ultimate way to gain speed. Avie seemed to know the same tricks, because she was a dot on the horizon that Tyuki had to follow. Once she caught up, she noticed Avie land in the Wrigley Field. Before landing herself, Tyuki called John.

"Wrigley Field. Section four, row ten, seat six." she said as soon as he answered. She then hung up and dropped down in the aisle next to Avie and cleared her throat.

"So... what if we really are... related?" she asked, her eyes becoming green while her wings folded behind of her back.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 12th 2013, 12:44 pm

Avie was actually surprised when her Mom showed up, landing next to her. Avie wiped some of her tears away, although they were quickly replaced.

"What does it matter. I screwed up, the timeline is already screwed up now. I told you when I was born, which changed the day I was actually born. In other words I'm just waiting to stop existing." Avie looked out at the field. Memories of her past flooded her mind. Or at least what she could remember. "You and Dad would take me here at least once a year, right here in these seats. Heck, I wasn't even that big into baseball. But it was one of the few days of the year where it was just us. You and Dad where usually to tired most of the time, but I couldn't really blame you guys. You guys were busy." Avie played with her hair sadly. "I honestly can't remember why I was so happy to see you two. I honestly can't... my memory has been blurry since I got here."

Avie looked at her mom, she didn't look that much different then what she remembered. Her mother's eyes looked a bit younger, and less experienced but other then that she looked pretty much the same. Avie wiped her eyes again.

"God, I think Dad was right thinking I was a bigger ditz, I shouldn't even be telling you any of this." Avie's eyes where red and puffy now, she had stopped herself from crying but she still left sad. "I really don't want to stop existing..." said Avie, her voice somber.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 12th 2013, 6:23 pm

Now where did she fly off to? Oh where, oh where could that one girl have gone? Where could she be? She had wings, so she could have flown off to anywhere. John had completely failed to keep track of the flight path. His mind was stuffed full of thoughts that came from the story she had just told. Oh, it was just so much to take in at once. Apparently somebody had caused something bad to happen involving time and space and it was disastrous, and said person was her uncle of all people. Okay, crazy time travel thing going on here. That much is sort of confirmed, even if it was hard to believe. This girl was sent back too far and her parents were John and Tyuki. Okay, wow. Meeting your time travelling daughter long before you're even aware you're going to even have one. That was a seriously shocking thing to have happen to somebody.

It was as he thought all these things over that she flew away. He tried to keep up with it all, but he failed. Miserably, he failed. Now what? John looked over to Tyuki in hopes that she would have some sort of idea on what course of action they should next take. He felt they should go after her and all. How were they supposed to find her now though? It looked like she was long gone by now. Tyuki then hugged him in a comforting manner and told him that she was going to find her. "Good luck. Call me when you find her." he said as she started to walk away.

For the time being, John just walked around aimlessly while he waited. He waited for her to call with information on where he needed to be, and he waited, and waited. Anxiety had long since kicked in and he was feeling like he was about to have a panic attack at this rate. John walked into an alleyway and leaned up against the outer wall of a building. He began to breathe deeply in order to try and calm himself down a bit. He was still worried, but was managing to focus himself. Finally the call came in. He answered it hurriedly and was informed of the location where Tyuki had found the girl. They were at Wrigley field. He could see the place from here. Getting in without being noticed may prove to be difficult however.

He made his way over to there and could see a couple of security officers from the parking lot. They had not seen him though. That was fortunate. Now, how to get in? He saw that fence and figured if he could get over it quickly and dash for an entrance, he could make it. John snuck around outside for a minute before he began climbing. As he was making his way up his foot slipped and he started to fall back to the ground. He hung on to the top and was trying to pull himself back up. Wow, all those supervillains he's defeated and a fence was giving him a run for his money. How embarrassing this really is. John eventually pulled himself over and ran for the nearest entrance. He was in section 6. According to Tyuki, they were in section 4. John walked out to the stands and looked around. There they were, 2 sections over. John started walking through the stands and over to them. "Hey." he called out to them as he was halfway through section 5. He continued his way over and eventually reached them.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2013, 12:48 am

"Well, that's not all true. Maybe you won't stop existing! What if you were really adopted and you just so happen to have the powers that we had? Okay... maybe that's not likely. But, hey, there's got to be a reason. I've seen back to the future a few times. I'm sure you can fix this. I'm also sure that three years is a long way away, so that means there's plenty of time for anything to happen!" she blurted this quickly, making sure Avie heard her before listening to her reflect on past events.

Seeing as Tyuki did not see herself becoming a mom any time soon, all she could do was think back to times she had spent with her mom and dad. They were the best parents anyone could ask for. Really, they were.

"Well, does future me tell you about my mom and dad? Because they both died in a car crash when I was eleven. I didn't get to spend much time with them. Not like I had wanted to, anyway." clearing her throat a bit, she rolled her shoulders a bit then sat down in the seat on the other side of the aisle so that her wings didn't brush with Avie's.

"Hahahaha. A bigger ditz than who? Me? Impossible! Even if I am or aren't your mom, Avie was it? I'll still consider being your friend. I mean... what's it going to hurt? I can't really be running around on tour with rumors of me having a daughter from the future and stuff. My life is already too complicated," she said, boss hogging on the situation entirely.

Looking up and over from Avie, she heard John's foot steps and his shallow 'hey' to make his person known.

"Took you long enough... I would have flown you over, but I figured a tiny bit of one on one girl convo would be best. Huh, Avie?" she asked, looking over to her -oddly enough- slightly more Caucasian doppelganger.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top