The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barBlast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2013, 12:48 am

"Well, that's not all true. Maybe you won't stop existing! What if you were really adopted and you just so happen to have the powers that we had? Okay... maybe that's not likely. But, hey, there's got to be a reason. I've seen back to the future a few times. I'm sure you can fix this. I'm also sure that three years is a long way away, so that means there's plenty of time for anything to happen!" she blurted this quickly, making sure Avie heard her before listening to her reflect on past events.

Seeing as Tyuki did not see herself becoming a mom any time soon, all she could do was think back to times she had spent with her mom and dad. They were the best parents anyone could ask for. Really, they were.

"Well, does future me tell you about my mom and dad? Because they both died in a car crash when I was eleven. I didn't get to spend much time with them. Not like I had wanted to, anyway." clearing her throat a bit, she rolled her shoulders a bit then sat down in the seat on the other side of the aisle so that her wings didn't brush with Avie's.

"Hahahaha. A bigger ditz than who? Me? Impossible! Even if I am or aren't your mom, Avie was it? I'll still consider being your friend. I mean... what's it going to hurt? I can't really be running around on tour with rumors of me having a daughter from the future and stuff. My life is already too complicated," she said, boss hogging on the situation entirely.

Looking up and over from Avie, she heard John's foot steps and his shallow 'hey' to make his person known.

"Took you long enough... I would have flown you over, but I figured a tiny bit of one on one girl convo would be best. Huh, Avie?" she asked, looking over to her -oddly enough- slightly more Caucasian doppelganger.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle)

Post by Artemis December 22nd 2013, 12:20 am

Avie smiled a bit as her mom blurted stuff out to try and make her feel better. "I know a lot can happen but I still changed the timeline, if I continue to exist I got really lucky or you guys end up uhh... well you know..." Avie coughed nervously, not really wanting to continue her thought. Avacyn nodded slightly. "Not much, pretty much what you just told me. Like I said you and Dad tried to spend as much time with me as possible. But between you tours and Dad's hero carrier you guys crashed as soon as you guys got home. I did go on a few of your tours though when school was out but Dad usually stayed at home to do his thing. Heck there were months where I saw Uncle Darren or Aunt Bliss more then you guys."

Avacyn got up and pulled her Mom into a hug. It was weird to technically being older then her own mother when Avie thought about it. "Thanks Mom..." said Avie. Her face was still red and puffy from the tears. Just as soon and she returned back to her seat her Father had finally caught up with them.

Avie smiled at her father. If he looked at them closely her Father would be able to spot a few similarities between Avacyn and her mother, however she did then to look more like her Father. However most of her personality and different quirks were nearly exactly the same as Tyuki. "Yeah, I guess." said Avie responding to her mother. Then a thought crossed her mind. She curled up and rested her head on her knees. "Meta Humans still aren't openly accepted in this time period yet..." said Avie. She was used to not having to hide her powers. If some how she didn't stop existing it would be an adjustment.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 22nd 2013, 2:44 pm

John finally arrived at the stadium's seating area where Tyuki and Avie were located at. Finally. He wondered what it was they had doing while he was on his way here. Did they talk? If so, about what? Had something been resolved? Hopefully. That would be really nice. John sat down in a seat between them and solemnly looked back and forth at them for a moment. "So, sorry I took so long. I guess. I had to walk, you know, since I don't have wings." he said to them both sincerely and snarkily at the same time in response to Tyuki's suggestion that he may have taken too long to get here even if she didn't mind. "Plus I had to sneak past security. Aah, I feel like a criminal now. Okay more of one than I probably already am since, you know." He continued on, but trailing off at the end.

"You would know all about us if you were our daughter." He stated in a barely audible manner. "Yeah, most people tend to run away screaming in terror. It's like we're the monsters in a horror movie or something. Except the whole being impossible to kill thing. Where am I going with this?" he asked them rhetorically. Even he didn't know exactly why he said all of that, and he was the one who said it. "So." John said as he started an attempt to steer this conversation in a direction he felt it needed to go. "What's this about somebody destroying the world or something in the future that you got sent back to stop? Could you give us some info on it? Perhaps we could help."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 16th 2014, 2:37 pm

Hearing the things about herself that had not even happened yet made her feel a tad bit uncomfortable. But not in a way that meant she did not want to hear it. She just could not believe she would barely spend as much time as she could with her own daughter. Of course, right now, she did not want kids. Not at all. But... maybe three years could be the big change in her life that she needs. Some part of her really did want to change things, but other parts did not.

Hearing Avie add in the last bit about Uncle Darren and Aunt Bliss made her laugh a bit. Bliss being an Aunt? Now that was new. She was hardly a good friend. At least, not in any normal standards. So, maybe she was Aunt Bliss only sometimes.

The hug was what pulled a few tears from Tyuki. It was hard to keep herself from being unemotional. Holding onto the girl, Tyuki swallowed and saw John in the distance making his way over. Pulling from Avie, she cleared her throat and gave her a soft smile.

"Uh, no problem." she hesitated a bit, but did appreciate the gratitude.

Giving John time to talk was easy enough, and it gave Tyuki time to reflect on the conversation the two girls had had. She hummed in thought for a bit, then broke into the conversation.

"Hiding your identity is step one. I have to do it two ways. Disguise myself when I'm out and about as a normal person, then hide my face when I'm doing hero things. So, we'll find something for you. Maybe a power suit... Bliss has enough laying around..." she hummed some more before cutting John off.

"I'm sure we can help her, but look.. it's been a long day, huh?"

She had a point.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis January 18th 2014, 12:00 am

Avacyn sighed. She had never had to hide her powers at all. "This is going to suck, I have never had to hide my powers." Then her father asked what caused the problem in the first place. "W-well it's not something that can be prevent for two reasons. The first that what caused it was an accident. The second is I don't know what caused the accident in the first place. Uncle Ailill kept talking in some weird magic mumbo jumbo that I didn't understand and I can remember what he said either." She hid it behind a nervous laugh and a smile but she was concerned. She didn't remember her memory being this bad. She also remembered that her uncle said to tell her mother what happened and what accident caused the problem.

Avacyn did grimace at the thought of wearing a super suit. "You mean those weird thing you and dad used to put on during those 'special nights' I had to sleep over at Uncle Darren's house?" Avacyn shuddered at the thought. "I always thought you guys where joke when you said you guys used to fight in those. I-I think i'll pas-" And then Avacyn's eyes fluttered and she past out, seemingly for no reason what so ever. However a trickle of blood leaked out from her left nostril.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 19th 2014, 9:35 pm

"Oh. That's not good news to hear." he sighed. "How are you planning on stopping this thing you got sent back in time for then? Wait. You said this person is your uncle." John turned to Tyuki out of curiousity. "Do you know this Ailill person she's referring to?"

He was clearly focused on doing something about this whole major situation that Avie had been sent back in time to deal with in the first place. A bit too focused. He would probably mess things up with the way his mind was going. He had to stop himself real quick like. John shook his head and pressed the palm of his hand to his forehead to rub it and closed his eyes. "So um, what are we supposed to do with her?" he opened his eyes and put his hand down. "Where is she going to stay though? My place isn't an option, and I doubt she came to the past with enough money for a hotel room." he asked either one of them.

"Making a suit isn't too hard. I just grabbed some random spare clothes I never wore and put things together to make something. Whatever I wear in the future can't be that bad, can it? Wait, uncle Darren? I'll still know that crazy guy?" John asked all surprised. Sure they were friends, but still. It sounded weird. "Anyways, let's at least get out-" he suddenly stopped talking when the girl instantly passed out all of a sudden. John got out of his seat and crouched beside her to check her pulse to make sure it was still beating and tried to wake her back up. "You think you can heal her." he asked Tyuki as he wondered why she had passed out.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 25th 2014, 11:44 pm

Just when the day felt like it could go smooth for once, the girl went and passed out. Tyuki had been too busy collecting her thoughts and getting ready to convince Avie to come with her when she up and passed out. John was the faster one, bending down to check her pulse. But Tyuki's eyes were already white and scanning over Avacyn's form. Checking for anything that seemed wrong. A stress bleed from her nose. Her sinuses were also flooded with blood. Sighing, Tyuki stepped forward and placed her hands on either side of Avie's face and leaned her head forward so the blood leaked onto the ground and not her clothes.

"Of course I can heal her... she must be stressed out... and Ailill... that name is not even familiar. Maybe Aunt Chelle knows something..." Her healing energy was already lacing around of Avie's form, healing any kind of damage the girl had. It took a few minutes, but the bleeding stopped and Tyuki's eyes and hair went back to normal.

"You up for flying to Italy tonight, John? Or do you have something to do?" she asked, pulling her cell phone to start dialing her Aunt.

-My DeviantArt-
Blast from the past... future... whatever! (closed to Force and Chelle) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis January 26th 2014, 12:06 am

Avacyn's eyes shot back open. They darted around the surround location. At first she was scared but then she recognized where she was. This was her mother's private jet. Although she usually only was in her unless she was going on vacation or going with mom to a concert. Avacyn was surrounded by plush pillows and covered in a warm fleece blanket. Did she fall asleep? Was what she just experience a strange dream. Avie looked around. She couldn't see her mom or dad which meant they where up in the front of the jet in the main sitting area. She forced herself to sit up. Her head was killing her, it felt like someone continuously smashed bricks against it.

"Mommy? Daddy?" called out Avie. It would be loud enough for her parents to hear her. "I-I just had the strangest dream..." She said more quitely this time. "And my head is killing me... Did I fall asleep?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 26th 2014, 12:27 am

John watched as Tyuki went about healing the girl after her sudden bout with unconsciousness. She was okay. That was good to know. He sat back and leaned up against the back of a chair as the healing process of hers came to a close. "At least she's going to be okay. Good work." he told Tyuki and kissed her on the cheek.

He heard her say she was planning on flying them all to Italy. Why Italy though was one question on his mind. Just not the one he asked first. "Are you going to fly both of us all the way to Italy? Aren't you going to get tired?" he asked not knowing there were other options presently available. He couldn't have known anyways. "Why do we need to go to Italy exactly?"

Awhile later, they were on a plane to Italy. This was just amazing. "So, we're taking her to your aunt's house over in Italy. That's a pretty long way to go. Any reason we're going all this way?" he asked her as the plane prepared to take off. John was strapped in and prepared himself for a really, really long trip.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 26th 2014, 12:40 am

"You're such a dork," she said, rolling her eyes at him before continuing. "Of course I'll fly you both; you know I can handle it." she winked and then lightly smacked his arm.

"We're going there because my Aunt knows everyone, or almost everyone. Plus, she's like my pseudo-mom. She'll know what to do." she shrugged and picked up Avie, carrying her with one arm easily. Tyuki then offered her other to John and they were off to the airport.

--

The three had been on the plane for not that long, seeing as the Private Jet moved much faster than any ordinary flying vehicle. They would be in Italy before nightfall. Tyuki yawned and snuggled up in her 'first class' style chair and grabbed for a television remote.

"She knows everything." she said, and then selected a very classic movie for them to watch on the trip. But, Avie woke up and was shouting for her 'mom and dad' again.

"Ugh.. maybe I should go see if she's okay... Want anything from the minifridge?" she asked as she stood up and wandered to the other portion of the smaller, private jet.

"It wasn't a dream. You passed out. We're on our way to see someone that might know what you're talking about."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis January 26th 2014, 1:09 am

It wasn't a dream? So she was really in the past then. A sad look covered Avie's face as she got into a more comfortable position to sit in.

"I passed out?" asked Avie. "Well that's a first..." They where going to go see someone who would know what she was talking about. Did that mean they believe her. "So does that mean you guys believe me?" Avacyn's face lit up as she said this. Slow she got up and streched. She rubbed her head again. This headache was getting annoying. "Is there anything I can have for a headache?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 26th 2014, 4:15 pm

So. As of now, they were on a private jet that was getting ready to fly them all the way over to Italy. What a day, what a day. John could not remember the last time he had been on a plane. It had been awhile. The plane started to take off and minutes later, it was in the air. He looked out the window to see the ground below. Who knows how long this flight would take anyways? This could be awhile.

A few minutes after takeoff, the two of them heard that the girl had woken up and was shouting out for them. John unbuckled himself from the seat and walked back to see what was going on. She of course had questions. As to be expected. So answering them became the thing.

"I wouldn't say believe, but your story is kind of hard to just ignore." He told her. "Anyways this person Tyuki is taking us to go see should help out with this whole thing." he continued on before Turning to Tyuki to ask her something. "Do we really need to go all the way out to Italy though? Also how long is this whole trip going to take?"

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 27th 2014, 2:37 am

. o O (Avie won't know Chelle. Tyuki and Chelle will have only kept in touch by talking over the phone, or hand written letters. Because, I have plans for Thrones to come back ten fold and that means bad bad dangerous things would happen and Tyuki would have to keep Avie safe from Thrones' clutches.)

Tyuki looked to Avie and sat down next to her in another comfortable chair. She tucked her knees to her chest and hugged her arms around of her calves, her chin stuffed against her left knee. She flexed and wiggled her toes, squeezing the edge of the seat and then releasing slowly.

"It's hard not to believe parts of what you've said... but I know that Aunt Chelle will know if we're related or not... she just knows things." she shrugged and let one of her legs slip so her toes touched the floor.

"Here, let me get rid of that headache," she said, moving her hand up to touch Avie's temple. Her healing energy worked it's magic, relieving the headache tension almost immediately.

"We can leave as soon as we get the information, and I think Aunt Chelle might be able to help Avie adapt to this culture easier." shrugging toward John she stood up and stretched then slid into John's lap and hugged her arms around of his neck and shoulders.

"I vote nap time! There's a mini fridge over there," Tyuki pointed, "and the bar is locked, so don't even try to touch the alcohol, young lady!" Tyuki wagged a finger at Avie and laughed while her head leaned into John's.

---

Time passed, and the trio landed on a private landing strip. They were met by a butler in a very fancy waist coat and trouser set.

"Madame Gold, Master Capore. Madame Takeiro is waiting for you in her office. Please allow me to escort you." he turned and led the way.

The three teens were towered by a very large, very beautiful Italian mansion. Gargoyles, Angels, and other creatures were statues among different sections of the building. Large windows with stained glass welcomed in the soft moon light. Grounds keepers worked in the night. Inside there were more maids, and helpers bustling about keeping the place clean and tidy. A few greeted Tyuki as she passed. She offered high fives and promised autographs later.

At the office, the butler opened the door.

"Step inside," he said, pushing the door open and waving the three in.

"Well, it's good to see you, great niece of mine. It's a pleasure to finally meet your mystery boyfriend. The last one you had tried to burn down my throne room." a very cheshire smile curled over the wise woman's face. She did not look any older than twenty-four. Beautiful olive skin, melting amber irises, and curly auburn locks flowed down her back. She was dressed in a white evening gown, and stood when the three came into the study.

A large oak desk was positioned in front of a window. A fireplace sat on the north wall. The door was on the south. The window faced west, where the moon hung a bit lower than normal, and was just the sliver of a nail. A crescent moon. The room was lit by the crackling fire, and a single desk lamp. Chelle turned over a document and dipped her quill back into the ink well it had been previously resting in. She then moved around the desk and smiled at her niece, John, and the other girl; Avacyn.

"So this is her?" Chelle asked.

"Yep." Tyuki said flatly. She dragged John over to the loveseat near the fireplace and cozied up there, leaving Avie face to face with Chelle.

"Well, don't just stand there, my dear girl. Turn around for me so I can look at you."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis January 27th 2014, 1:31 pm

With in a matter of moments her headache disappeared thanks to her mother. But there was still something there that was giving her a slight headache, however it didn't really bug her any more so Avie didn't feel the need to bring it up. She did wonder who Aunt Chelle was though. She never remembered meeting her, let alone the name. A look of disgust grew on her face as she saw her mom acting all clingy on her dad. Yeah she was in her twenty's, but it didn't mean she wanted to see it. After saying it was time for a nap her mother told her where the mini fridge was, even though she already knew, but then again she didn't know that. She blushed slightly when her mom said no alcohol.

"Y-Yes Mom." said Avie sheepishly. She was never big on the stuff to begin with.

----

A few more hours had passed and Avie had passed the time with drinking soda and reading a strange book she found under the pillows. However once they landed she stuff the book back where she found it and followed her parents outside of the plane. In the distance was a rather large mansion. They where greeted by the butler and the trio followed him. She wondered why she never was brought here before. She would have to ask when she got back into the future. With in a matter of moments they stood in front of a large double door. The butler opened the door and they walked in. Inside was a women, there was no way she could be that much older then Avacyn. It surprised her, she expected someone who was farther along in the years. Avie was a bit jealous of her skin color. She wished she had the same skin color but pushed the though to the side. Now was not the time to worry about that.

Avie snapped to attention when Chelle asked why she was just standing there. Her face was a bit red and she felt embarrassed. She wasn't a fan of being shown off but her Mom had dragged her Dad to a nearby seat and was acting all clingy again. "Y-Yes ma'am." said Avie sheepishly She turned around slowly a couple of times, letting Chelle look at her.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 27th 2014, 6:32 pm

In the back of the plane John too took a seat as the three of them conveyed back there during this long flight. This seat was not as comfortable as the one up front. There was also no television set. Not that he even knew what was being showed. He listened to Tyuki and Avie talk about this great-aunt of Tyuki's and how she would be able to help. Apparently she just knows things. Really strange things that involve girls travelling to time and introducing herself to her own parents after being told not to. He was not getting how she would know. Then again he had no idea who this person was anyways. She may indeed just know things. So he just stopped thinking about it and spent most of the trip just calmly sitting around, barely even awake and just holding on to his girlfriend.

Whatever amount of time passed. About ten hours according to his watch. Oh wow, that was a huge amount of time. He had pretty much forgotten that Italy was almost on the other side of the world from Chicago. Of course the flight would be long. By the time they got back a whole day would probably have passed by then. That was a really long time to be gone. He might get in some serious trouble for this one.

The plane landed in Italy. The three of them all exited the plane where they were greeted by somebody who had clearly been waiting for them to arrive. He then led them to a very decorated mansion. This great-aunt of hers seemed to be really wealthy. This was the most expensive looking house he'd ever been to by a long shot.

They were brought inside and to the office of her great-aunt. Inside they stepped to be introduced. Seeing her for the first time was a surprise. Mainly becaus she looked way, way, way too young to be Tyuki's great-aunt. Either her family tree was really divided, or this great-aunt story was not true. Or something else entirely. Perhaps her unusual age had a specific reason. Maybe she just didn't age at a normal rate due to her powers. It seemed like a probability to him. In all likelihood, it was true. Was the whole family like this?

"Hi." was what he said as pleasantly as he could muster. He watched as this great-aunt Chelle examined what would be her great, great-niece. This was really a sight to behold due to how utterly impossible it should be.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 13th 2014, 1:04 am

"Hm.. yes. Hmmm... of course!" the woman muttered as she, too, paced a counter clockwise circle around of Avacyn's clockwise turning form.

Long fingers nails grazed Avie's shoulder and then Chelle's palm rested there, holding the girl still for a moment. The room's atmosphere shifted, but likely only in one's mind. Nothing really had changed, but when a stranger touches you, I'm sure you feel a bit odd.

Tyuki stayed next to John, being a spectator for the most part. She whispered softly to John as she watched her Aunt. "I wonder if she really is our daughter; wouldn't that be really, really... like, weird? I dunnot if I'm ready to move passed the make out stage..." the girl blushed and glanced from John back to her aunt Chelle and Avacyn.

"Hm.. Tyuki, be a doll and come here for a moment." she said, curling a beckoning finger toward her niece.

"Okie dokie," Tyuki complied, hopping up from the loveseat to wander over to the other women.

She stood with her arms relaxed, her attention shifting between them both.

"So now what?" she asked with a brow raised curiously.

"This may prick a bit," she said, the well primped looking fingernails growing into fine pointed claws at her own will.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked, looking to Avacyn for permission.

"And I may need to prick your baby daddy as well, m'dear. I do hope he's not afraid of a little poke." she said, looking over to John with a soft, albeit curious smile.

Chelle wondered about this boy; wondered if he was truly right for her darling niece.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top