The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_vote_lcapAgents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_voting_barAgents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_vote_lcapAgents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_voting_barAgents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) Empty Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!)

Post by Sul-Fury January 19th 2014, 11:25 am

There was no mistaking it, it was another facility of Hurricane. He was only able to find it from a tip he received from a kid in the city. From a distance, he had been watching as several workers were unloading packages off a truck and into the facility. Hurricane had been off the radar for a long time, but he still left a distinct trail that let Sul know that he was there. Security droids armed with guns and blades that each had the same look, as if they were made on a factory line, but not by any company this world knew about. It was Hurricane's unique models that let him know that he was on the right track. The only problem is, whenever he went to places like this, Hurricane himself was never there. He was so elusive, and had so many hands working for him, Sul wondered if he even oversaw any of his own business anymore.

Sul was still in the City of Los Angeles, looking from afar. The busy hustle of the street reminded him of that. He was contemplating whether or not he should get a closer look. After all, he didn't want to just cause wanton destruction. The workers there were obviously just paid laborers, and not a part of any scheme. Ordering a hot dog from a vendor, he took a bite, and returned his gaze on the facility. What was it, a laboratory? Warehouse? Factory? It seemed like such a generic building, it could be under the guise of any of the above.

"So he got the tip." A man with short brown hair said. "Hurricane was right, he was pretty trusting. Why is it do you think he keeps trying to find him? He must have some old history. Maybe he killed the guy's parents a long time ago."

A different man with medium length black hair, and obviously a higher tier agent of the two stared at Sul, then returned his attention back at his partner. "It doesn't matter. All we need to do is convince him to stop. The Master has a plan for all possible outcomes of this. We are going to take the direct approach though. Either he stops his insistent annoyance, or we destroy him."

"Are.. you sure we could kill him? That hit-list we saw declared him a tier 4 metahuman. We aren't even on that list as a tier 1." the other man replied.

"And you think that list matters? The same list said Hurricane was a tier 5, and not simply for the magnitude of his metahuman power alone. He has a higher intellect than anyone I've ever met. And that's why I trust he has chosen us to handle the assignment. In fact, I think we're one of the few that have the best chance of killing him. Now be silent and wait for him to act." the man with medium length black hair responded. He was slightly irritated, but he wasn't sure why. His subordinate was being too edgy perhaps. The ball was in Sul-Fury's court. Would he attempt to break in the facility, or was it time for him to give up?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) Empty Re: Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!)

Post by Arcana January 19th 2014, 8:05 pm

Sean slammed a fist hard against the punching bag in question, feeling the force of his own blow as the thing recoiled slightly. A few beads of sweat ran down in forehead, running down his once before dropping off of his chin. He was dressed in simple black gym shorts with red stripes running along the side of them and a dark colored tank top, clothing that Sean preferred to wear when exerting himself. Even without any abilities, Sean found it worthwhile to at least keep himself in shape, working out within the gym that the penthouse provided. He was sure that Ouroboros understood why this needed to be done, considering that unlike the perfect being, he needed to work out to even keep his minimal strength up. Part of Sean was hoping that maybe he could even grow stronger from this, but that was more of a pointless hope.

He was no body builder, and did not intend to garner the body of one. Yet the lean muscles that were forming along his figure were fine enough for the male, enough that at least he wasn't average. This work out only lasted around twenty minutes and yet Sean found himself nearly breathless, lungs screaming for oxygen and his muscles for rest, yet he could not quite do so yet. One thing that needed to be done beforehand was his daily jog, just once around the block before returning to the bed; as uncomfortable as it was. Walking through the apartment, Sean nodded to Zell for a moment before exiting through the door and taking the elevator down to the ground floor, tugging lightly on the headband around his forehead. While not very attractive, the sweatbands served their purpose well enough, whatever that was, well that and he also didn't care about removing the wrappings around his knuckles, but they just looked cool.

Stepping out into the warm Los Angeles air Sean took a dep breath, taking in the air much like one would a drug. It was a nice feeling this morning air, something that seemed to invigorate him lightly as he drank from the water bottle within his right hand, the liquid also proving to help within some way. With that done he would begin his jog, probably stopping by that nice little hot dog stand along the way and devour one or two of them. Ouroboros made sure that Sean had some money whenever he decided to venture out, so he was always loaded within some way. So he began the jog, small breeze blowing past his forehead as he ran along water bottle clipped onto a nifty little belt thing that was wrapped around his waist, heartbeast increasing within his chest. Just around ten more minutes and he could rest, his daily self imposed torture done.

Maybe he could do something fun, like surf the internet or whatever. Nothing is really out of your reach when you had a rather rich significant other, and from what Sean surmised there was little that he would deny him; not that the street did not go both ways. Soon enough he found the hot dog in question, only focusing on the food, placing down three crinkled bills and ordering a hot dog, with relish, ketchup and plenty of mustard. It was then that he noticed something, or rather someone that struck a cord with the young male, someone who loomed a good foot over him. The male smirked lightly as he made his presence known to the metahumans.”Fancy meeting you here big guy.” He said with a light smirk before biting into his hot dog, enjoying the taste that washed over his tongue.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!) Empty Re: Agents of the Past, Present and Future (For Sean!)

Post by Sul-Fury January 19th 2014, 9:41 pm

A familiar voice was heard at his side. As Sul swiveled his head, the voice was matched to a familiar face. Sean, draped in work-out gear, sweaty and out for a jog apparently, Sul deduced from the sweat pants and headband. His eyes illuminated with an obvious display of excitement.

"Sean! Man.. It's been some time, how have you been?" he responded quizzically. It had been a long time, considering that Sean was the closest thing Sul had to a friend. He hadn't seen this side of Sean before. Out jogging for his physical well-being? He smiled to himself, personally he didn't go out of his way for that kind of effort. He got enough exercise just carrying his own weight. Still, it was good that Sean picked up other hobbies. Perhaps he felt better for it, which was fine by him. It was almost as if he completely forgot about what he was doing before, he was completely distracted by the thought of meeting an old friend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 19th 2014, 10:05 pm

It had been quite a while since Sean had last seen his rocky friend, at least a good year. Either way he was surpsied by the males excitement upon seeing him, a small smile forming upon his lips as he licked away a small amount of ketchup that had clun to his lower lip. ”Yeah, hasn't it been like a year or something?” He asked quizzically, letting all of his weight fall onto one leg, considering the male for a moment. Would he even need to know what had happened to him? The fact that at best he was nothing but a rather squishy human? ”I've been good actually, living in the area actually with....someone.” He drew that last part out, perhaps musing how to word it. What exactly was Ouroboros to him?

The male had a word for him, Coupirah as he had pronounced it and it worked for Sean. However it did not seem like it would work with the setting in question. He took another large bite of the hot dog, noting that it was not lasting as long as he was hoping. ”So what brings you to The City of Angel? Hunting after some kind of big and bad metahuman?” He wondered with a sly smirk, holding the mostly eaten hot dog within his hand for a moment before devouring it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury January 20th 2014, 8:03 pm

The slight hesitation in Sean's voice was overlooked without even being noticed when he mentioned he was living with someone. He was more enthused about how coincidental it was to run into Sean of all people. It really was a small world, considering he was just wandering around the United States these days without a dollar to his name. Doing odd jobs to put food in his stomach here and there. Sean was curious what actually brought him to Los Angeles in itself. He glanced over to the warehouse for a fleeting second before returning the gaze of his faintly glowing saturated yellow eyes back to Sean.

"Well, I've been Just wandering I suppose. It was kind of a coincidence I came to Los Angeles. I've been kind of still chasing Hurricane these past few years." He said, subconsciously scratching the back of his neck out of an impulsive instinctive twitch that basically meant it was slightly embarrassing. What he hadn't mentioned to Sean was his developments as a mutant over the past year. He wasn't even sure if he could call his 'curse' a development. Earlier his mutation had advanced into a higher stage, causing a burning sensation through his veins and unlocking a new power. However, its devastating effects killed dozens of innocents. Internally he winced at the thought of pain he inflicted on the families, his heart sank slightly during the distraction for a brief second. No, there was no purpose for that power but to kill. He would try his best to prevent that ability from triggering again. But could he? That was another story.

The slight pause was broken up by continuing his sentence. "Just over there is a facility of his." He indicated with a gesture with his index finger. "Doubt he's there though. I've been starting to give up, but every time I feel like my friends would be disappointed in me if I did. I have to bring him to justice. Somehow."

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 20th 2014, 9:47 pm

So the male would continue to play the wanderer, one that had no true place to go other than where his ambition led him. 'Oh, that Hurricane dude.” Sean muttered with a smirk, perhaps having expected him to still be chasing after his eternal enemy, though he was likely not going to go through with punishing him. ”I assume you aren't any closer than before.” It was a simple enough statement, though Sean had a feeling that he was indeed not any closer. However he directed Sean's attention towards something, a warehouse or facility. ”Bring him to justice? I assume you mean simply throwing him in some kind of cell, one that he will eventually get out of. If you want revenge a more permanent solution might work.” He suggested with a raise of his eyebrow, finishing off his hot dog.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury January 20th 2014, 10:09 pm

Sul hadn't taken a bite from his hot dog that he had purchased since he had laid eyes on Sean. He was completely focused, and not much of a multi-tasker. He knew what Sean was implicating, or at least, he thought he did. If Sean meant killing Hurricane, that would be a permanent solution, true. But not the right one. It would mean sacrificing his ideals, which would make him no better than Hurricane.

"For the amount of people he has killed, if he were in a prison he would have a life sentence. If you're implying killing Hurricane, you should know how I refuse to willingly kill someone. You remember when we were 'Tough Guys', don't you? I still cling to that philosophy. No man deserves the right to take another man's life." He hinted towards a group that doesn't exist anymore. Except, that slight detail seemed to elude Sul-Fury's knowledge. Nobody informed him that the group was disbanded. But, Sul never really felt like a part of the group to begin with.

"Besides, I haven't seen him in years. I think he's hiding somewhere. Whenever I find one of his base of operations, some other metahuman is running the operation. He's been completely off the radar. He used to attack military targets, but it seems like an eternity since he got his own hands dirty."

Off in the distance, the two men from before were still keeping an eye on Sul-Fury during his conversation with Sean. They had yet to approach him, perhaps they would wait until he were to make a move first.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 21st 2014, 9:53 pm

”Yet you allow a man to kill as he wishes? Hurricane won’t change, men like him will never change.” Sean noted buying himself another hot dog, and digging into it as quickly as the last one. ”You shouldn’t be so quick to offer him a mercy that would not be returned, it will only get you killed.”Despite their only rare meetings, Sean felt a certain kinsminship with the metahuman, as if they were similar in some respects. ”I mean unless you find some way to strip him of his little power thing, but that sounds….rather difficult.” Not everyone would be as unlucky as the former Titan, one who was now powerless, worthless. Yet it amused him that the one person that valued power within his life still did not cast him aside, no he seemed to only hold on to him tighter, as if afraid that letting go of him would end with Sean being broken.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury January 23rd 2014, 8:47 pm

The two had very differing opinions on what the proper course of action on Hurricane was, but it didn't mean that he was lacking reasoning. Sean did make sense that his holding back can mean his own death or severe injury, additionally, it wouldn't permanently solve the problem as long as Hurricane continued to be himself. Still, it made Sul wonder when Sean changed his belief on this matter. He agreed with Sul when they were made 'Tough Guy's that killing was wrong, but now he's completely alright with accepting it as a consequence for killers. Perhaps there was a chance that he didn't truly have the Tough Guy philosophy to begin with. But then why join them?

"I hear you Sean." Sul said with a smile. "You make valid points, but I guess I still don't want to change what makes me who I am. If I solve every problems with ultimatums like that, I'll be just like him. Killing him would just mean I did it all for nothing. Because in the end, I would be him."

His smile faded slightly, as he remembered a piece of his past adventures with Sean. A room of mirrors that foretold pieces of the future. "I..I saw something a while back. A glimpse of a future where I didn't want to be. One where I was killing a bunch of people. Good people. I don't want that blood on my hands." As serious as he was about it, he eventually broke his concentration of his thoughts to look back at the facility. Slightly shaking his head and letting out a barely audible sigh, he still wondered if Sean was right. Was he just being naive?

The two agents had gotten closer and closer to Sul-Fury and Sean, though Sul had been completely oblivious to it, being absorbed in the conversation with Sean. The man with medium length black hair was garbed in a heavy trench coat in the middle of day. Of the two, he was the only one possibly armed with a concealed weapon. Slowly but surely they moved in to intercept the two.

"Sul-Fury." the man with black hair said boldly and firmly. "We have a business proposition for you when your conversation there is all finished."

The man was very familiar, but Sul couldn't put a name to the face. Both Sul and Sean have met the individual, yet something was very off about him. Sul had no idea who he was, but yet he feels like he had seen him somewhere before. The other man lurking behind him, however, Sul had no idea who he was. A new face, and yet, neither of the two seemed like they had something good to tell him. Their faces were those of killers. Somehow, Sul recognized what it looked like. It was obvious from this point forward that there was no messing around.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 25th 2014, 6:38 pm

Had Sean ever truly believed in the while no killing thing? No, he would never believe in something as foolish as that. If someone deserved it, then they should get their justice as soon as it was possible to be dealt, in that respect he was rather ordinary, save for wishing to serve it instead of passively waiting for someone else to do it. He did not think less of Sul for his opinion, but then again something within him hoped that he would perhaps consider his stance for a little. No, he was too good of a gu, and within his own way Sean envied him for that goodness, he had already fallen into that path. In his mind, Sean couldn’t be heroic, in fact that was the case before he had lost his powers, before his fall from grace so to speak.

”Whatever you say buddy.” Sean said with a shake of his head, a small smirk forming upon his lips as he continued to wolf down the food in his hands. People believed what they wanted to believe and that was their right. It was then that two people came upon them, their words official but something about them seeming wrong in a sense and Sean felt himself unnerved. ”Oooo, sounds like these guys know you.” Sean said simply, with a slight amount of sarcasm.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury January 25th 2014, 7:50 pm

"Hmm, yeah, but I can't say that I know them." Sul muttered under his breath towards Sean with uncertainty. It was a notable fact as well, that they knew his hero identity. Though, only one of his enemies had somehow obtained his actual name. So that much at least appeared hidden. Would they have called him by Alan Lombardi if they knew? It didn't matter, he had to put his mind in the present. Sul didn't even consider the possibility of the coincidence of a connection that these two agents intercepted him on his way to one of Hurricane's facilities.

"I'm ready to hear your proposition." Sul said louder towards the two agents that faced opposite of him and Sean. He assumed they wanted him to follow them to a more secluded area, but if what they wanted was important enough, they would tell him what it was here and now. Of the two, only the man with black hair was speaking. But even then, he paused at Sul-Fury's move. He was using Sean as a witness incase the situation went bad. But unknown to Sul-Fury, Sean had no metahuman powers to speak of. He didn't know that he was placing Sean under a great danger.

"Very well then." The man fluttered his eyes for two seconds in a sign of irritation. "The man you seek, Hurricane, is not ignorant of your attempts to find him. You are, however, becoming a financial thorn in his side by destroying many of his facilities. Our employer not only does not know your cause, but is finally willing to see this at it's end. One way or another, you will desist from these pursuits. What is it you want? Is it money? He would gladly pay you off."

Sul-Fury's eyebrows pushed his face lower to the earth as the man spoke. Hurricane didn't even know who he was, or why he was doing this? Of course he wouldn't, the only time the two met, Sul-Fury had the appearance of a human. How could he? The slapping insult of paying Sul-Fury off in order to get rid of him was rising in him an anger that could almost be seen emanating off his body as an aura.

"I don't care about money." Sul replied firmly. "He has a lot of crimes he needs to answer for. I'm not looking to ruin him financially, I'm looking for him specifically. As a duty for my fallen friends, I have nothing better to do than pursue him to the ends of the earth. Tell him that if he wants to get me away from his business, come see me himself."

The two men looked at him with soul-piercing gazes. Their eyes appeared almost as if they were lifeless automatons, who had no better cause than to fulfill their assignments. So therefore, they would have to resort to the second option. Eliminating Sul-Fury from the picture. The man with the black hair's long trenchcoat sprang open, as he reached into his coat and pulled out a SMG, automatically loaded and ready to fire, as he aimed it towards Sul-Fury.

Sul stretched out his hand in front of Sean. He knew, or at least thought he knew, that Sean can protect himself. But still, he also knew that he wasn't as sturdy as Sul was. It was almost as if it was Sul-Fury's purpose to absorb damage. A machine gun wasn't about to do anything to him, or so he thought.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 25th 2014, 9:24 pm

So it seemed that Sul Fury had many enemies, more than Sean had initially thought, but then again he was mostly assuming. Were they metahumans or just humans? Either way Sul was playing a rather risky game, but not with himself, it was Sean who would have to worry about what he was dealing with. They spoke of this Hurricane fellow and how Sul was proving to be a pain in his side, money was mentioned and Sul kinda brushed it off as nothing, telling what he wanted plainly. That did not go over wlel however, as guns were pulled, of course they had guns. A hand was placed in front of Sean as if that would protect him from a hail of bullets, but the male was already in motion. His body was in motion as he moved behind Sul, reaching under the sweat band on his arm, one that hid a rather slim looking throwing knife, just small enough to conceal and sharp enough to pierce flesh. One hand pressed against the large being of rock, Sean deftly tossed the blade in a manner that would hit one of them in the gut. Hopefully that would give Sul enough time to act; he only had 3 hidden blades left.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury January 25th 2014, 11:48 pm

Sean was quick to adapt and move in behind Sul-Fury. The man with the semi-automatic hesitated to fire, allowing Sean to get the first strike in with a precisely timed throwing blade. The attack, however, didn't go unnoticed by their opponents. The man in the background with brown hair had been waiting for his time to react. The earth beneath their feet rumbled, as the plates beneath their feet began to feel unsteady. A shift of energy created a pillar of rock sprouting from the earth inbetween Sean and Sul, and the two agents. The blade made penetration into the rock, but got stuck.

In Sul-Fury's mind, he had no time to think. He plunged his feet forward running at an increased rate that Sean had never seen him perform before, throwing his shoulder into the pillar made by the second agent. Crushing the pillar of rock, debris burst forward at the two agents, but no rocks made contact. They were both being brushed off by the earth manipulator who had created it in the first place. An invisible force, however, plucked Sul into the air and slammed him down hard into the concrete sidewalk. The concrete cratered and cracked several feet in radius. His body was being pinned down with a tremendous amount of pressure, making the cracks in the concrete grow wider and wider as his body dug further and further into the ground.

"How...?" Sul thought. "Of course, he can move earth elements. That includes me! I have to.. fight back!" One of Sul-Fury's arms began to rise, despite the resistance of the geokinetic metahuman. The veins in his arms and back bulged and flexed, as he contorted his body to push against the earth beneath him. Clenching his teeth together tightly, he slowly moved his body a few inches off the ground.

By now, the crowds of the streets were running from the scuffle between the metahumans and Sean. But to ensure their panic, the man with black hair fired a burst of 5 bullets into the air, then returned his aim on Sean. Sul-Fury was being handled by the geokinetic metahuman temporarily. He hadn't particularly taken a liking to being attacked by Sean earlier. He fired a burst of fire from the smoking SMG weapon at Sean's feet in an attempt to make him run away.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 2nd 2014, 8:17 pm

So these guys were more than human? Sean was not too surpised by that, considering that metahumans were just growing more widespread, but that did not make anything better in the long run. He was kind of human at the moment, and that made the geokinetic infinitly greater than him, or something like that. Moving the earth was rather scary when everything under you was earth, you were basically walking on their weapon so to speak. Sul however was quickly halted by the same power that saved one of the mens lives, which caused Sean to curse under his breath. Now he was dealing with all of these gun toting assholes, which meant nothing good. Without even thinking he reachef or the hotdog stand, putting all of his strength into this as the thing was sent rolling towards the trio.

It was likely that the geokinetic would react, but that was mostly to serve as a temporary bulletshield, while Sean went for the kill. With that done, he quickly drew another knife from a sleeve and then tossed it from the only vantage point possible, aimed for the neck of the gerokinetic.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 2nd 2014, 9:30 pm

While Sul-Fury faced off with the geokinetic, it was made obvious that it was indeed a powerful technique against him. But it was not more powerful than him. Planting his feet one after another, the resistance his opponent put against his body wasn't enough to stop him anymore. The man formed spikes out of rock that shot from the ground, but only broke against his body when they made contact. His eyes grew wide in fear, taking several steps backwards as Sul-Fury progressed towards him. It was inevitable that he would eventually reach him. There was no way the geokinetic had the strength to break him.

All the while, Sean had a problem of his own. Facing the gun-toting black haired man, he hid behind the hot dog stand they were only moments ago enjoying food from. Why wasn't he using his powers? Sul-Fury was puzzled by this, but realized a bit too late that it might be possible that he wasn't able to. He had known Sean wasn't the type to hold back, he had even gone in for the attack first with his daggers. But why daggers, and not his metahuman powers? He realized now he had just put his friend in great risk by being here. The hot dog stand came rolling towards the two, followed by a blade sent flying towards the geokinetic metahuman's neck. However, it was intercepted by the other metahuman. Leaping on and off the hot dog stand, he used it as leverage to gain momentum to catch the blade with two fingers using the hand that wasn't holding his Submachine gun. Landing with two feet on the floor, he realized the geokinetic wasn't strong enough to move Sul-Fury anymore.

A bubble of energy was propelled from the black haired man's body that expanded and enveloped them all in an invisible bubble of sorts. This wasn't an attack by any means, it had zero effect on all the candidates physically. Except of course, for one aspect. Sul-Fury collapsed again to the floor. Except, it wasn't from the geokinetic, or exhaustion, or too much damage sustained to his body. He was fully conscious, but did not have the strength to support his own weight.

"Hey, you know I can't use my powers when you do that!" The geokinetic bantered at the black-haired man. Sul-Fury's mind flashbacked to a previous adventure he had with Sean, one where they had traveled through a lot of tests in search of a piece of magical jewelry that Sean was searching for. But on that journey, they met a very young boy who called himself 'Nul'. The metahuman power to nullify other metahumans. It was impossible to fathom that these could be the same people, could it? How did he age so quickly?

"You weren't going to defeat him." Nul replied. "You're useless now. Stand back while I take care of this kid." He was referring, of course, to Sean. He dropped the blade he had caught earlier to the ground, and repositioned his aim of the submachine gun. The other two opponents were out of the picture now that their metahuman powers were taken away. The geokinetic and Nul were no more special than Sean. They all had to rely on their fighting skills from here on out. The only way to get their powers back would be to leave the bubble of energy that surrounded all of them.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top