The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragon Caught in the Rain

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Caught in the Rain - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Caught in the Rain

Post by creator November 26th 2013, 8:50 pm

When Roseria fell into the liquid her instincts kicked in and she froze the water and crawled out of the thick substance. She climbed onto the hard surface just in time to be hit by an intense blast that exploded with immense force. She screamed out in pain as she flew back out the ceiling and into the open air. Her clothes were destroyed and karah was still gone but in her condition she couldn't do a thing. Roseria let a glistening tear fall from her eye as she resolved to freeze the ship in place.

"Polaris." She said quietly then a blue aura rushed out of her slowly dropping the temperature around her.

She turned herself in the air and a small orb of light blue appeared at her chest. She crossed her arms under it then glared at the evil ship. She swung her arms as if she was brushing dust off both arms and a beam of sub zero energy shot towards the ocean. After a few seconds the water was still, then the water erupted towards the ship and began to freeze as it rose in an attempt to grab the target hovering above them. Roseria stared in anticipation as she hoped the ship was caught and part of it was frozen in place so it couldn't escape.

creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 29th 2013, 11:44 pm

It grew difficult to keep track of everything going on? Were they even remotely close to being safe anymore? The ship, it seemed like it was on the move. Was it about to take off somewhere? If so where? Into the skies above and towards the mainland to attack some random city or town or something. To a nearby island perhaps, or deeper underwater. If this ship were to sink any deeper into the ocean, then escaping it will be impossible. That had to be stopped somehow since figuring out how to control it was very unlikely. What did any of them know about this technology or their language?

Forcewave had been fighting a few of the ship's occupants. These crustacean like beings and their large sonic cannons. He continued to fight despite this vicious sonar assault. Suddenly the ship seemed to start to collapse in on itself. The hull above him had been broken open by what looked to be a glacier. It looked like they had struck one, but instead if was Roseria making her entrance into the ship. With that entrance, came the flooding of the ship's interior. An alarm went off as water rushed in through the massive hole above. Forcewave got clear of the torrential downpour. It was just ice and water everywhere now. They needed to get out, but the aliens weren't making it any easier. The sonar cannon shots continued despite the fact that the ship was sinking. Forcewave dodged these incoming blasts and sought to get off this ship somehow. Trying to climb back to the hole and swimming out seemed like the only option, but the rushing water would make that difficult. The water level inside the ship was rising rapidly. They would not be in here much longer.

Despite all the water pouring in through the hole in the ship's upper deck, they were actually not that far from the surface. Perhaps drowning was not the most likely outcome of all of this. Though surviving was still not assured. The aliens were not done yet. Not even close. As they continued to fight, another one appeared. This one carried a different weapon. This weapon was massive and it fired off one massive blast. The blast was met with one of his own, and the resulting explosion ravaged the place. The ship's exterior wall around them was destroyed. In an instant everything was submerged. Forcewave was a bit out of it after that explosion, but he still swam for the surface. Higher and higher he swam until he breached the ocean's surface. Forcewave took a deep breath and reached for the nearest thing to grab onto. It was the remnants of a lifeboat. He held onto it to keep himself above the surface as he wondered about the aliens. Were they alive anymore after all of that?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 5th 2013, 8:15 pm

The alien craft was destroyed, its systems blacking out. It began to sink into the darkenss. The Lobstermen either escape or succumb to their injuries, the dark elves fleeing from their dark masters.

An unknown amount of time had passed, when the darkness of the South China Sea was breached by three Chinese Navy cruisers, on patrol and now serving a rescue operation. People in lifeboats cheered and cried in joy. A light shone on Forcewave, one of many from the Cruisers, and a chinese voice asked if they were alright. The voice alternated to Engrish, requesting people wave or sign to show signs of life, so a line could be tossed their way.

In the darkness, dragon!Xiao recovered from her battle with the crab and, with her great strength and zie, had brought the ship near to the surface. The humans encased in slime float out the ship, to be rescued by the Chinese Navy. An abduction had been averted this day by their heroic efforts- though none of the advanced alien lifeforms were present. Xia surfaced as a human near Forcewave.

"Mister Forcewave... did you see what happened to the others who helped us?" She asked. The transformations no longer drained her to exhaustion, but it was clear Xia was fatigued.

"Anyway, Mister Forcewave... it seems we have saved the people. Thank you for the aid... I should continue on to Macau though. Will you be taking the boat or returning the way you came?" Against the odds, Xia seems to have held on to her waterproof backpack. She peered up to the ships, her ride back to the mainland. Maybe this time she should just take a bus.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 5th 2013, 9:36 pm

It was finally over. The ship was disappearing beneath the sea. The damage it had sustained was far too much for it. The ship sank, and so did the efforts of the aliens aboard it. Forcewave still had no idea what they had been after, and it was not looking like he was going to find out either. Though, that had not been the reason he was here. The cruise line passengers were all safe. Some rescue ships had arrived and were already bringing the stranded passengers aboard. His costume was torn and soaked beyond belief. It could not even be recognized as one by this point. Just some shoddy clothes worn by someone who thought of themselves as some would be teenage rebel. That was the appearance it now gave off.

The people on the boat were sending out the ropes so he could get aboard. He looked around as he grabbed ahold of it. Forcewave didn't see anybody else in the water. That was until Xiao surfaced next to him. He held the rope out to her as she asked him about the others. The ones whom they had been fighting alongside against those aliens. "I saw them both boarding one of the ships. Don't remember which one though." he responded. She then told him of what she was going to do. Forcewave pulled on the rope so that the ship's crew knew he had hold of the rope and responded to her. "Okay, Take care now. I'll be heading back to base the quicker way once I'm able to get out of sight for a minute. I'll see you again hopefully." he said as they were pulled aboard the ship. He was given a towel to help him warm up and led away from the sides of the ship. Forcewave eventually snuck away and activated the teleporters. In mere seconds he was back at the base. That was finally over with.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top