The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Locus, The Astral Wing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Locus, The Astral Wing I_vote_lcapLocus, The Astral Wing I_voting_barLocus, The Astral Wing I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Locus, The Astral Wing I_vote_lcapLocus, The Astral Wing I_voting_barLocus, The Astral Wing I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Locus, The Astral Wing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Locus, The Astral Wing Empty Locus, The Astral Wing

Post by The Swolefather September 6th 2016, 12:12 am

Locus
The Astral Wing

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: None
Title: The Astral Wing
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Ice Dragon
Hair: White
Eyes: Galaxy/Light Blue
Height:63 feet tall, 231 feet long, and a wingspan of 240 feet/5'7" in human form.
Weight: 380 tons/ 130 lbs
Blood type: n/a

The Looks

Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume.

The Legacy

Personality: Locus has a basic grasp of human culture. His humor is a bit dry, sort of Monty Python style. He has a hard time trusting anyone, so getting any personal information out of him is almost impossible. He is extremely greedy, and will use individuals to gain more wealth.

History: Locus lived a simple life, being born in an unknown location in the far north underneath the Aurora Borealis, causing his peculiar coloring. He was taught since he was a wyrmling to never interfere in the matters of humans, that it would only bring him pain and suffering, and stuck to a life of isolation for yeas to come.
Locus' last known interaction with the human world was seen during the cold war, having intercepted a nuclear warhead launched by the Americans. He had diverted the missile into space, and promptly fell through the atmospheres into the ice cold ocean below him. There, he had slept for several decades before being retrieved by a group of explorers and was revived.
Since being revived, Locus has blended in with the human world, hardly ever showing his true face. He attempts to live a simple, yet lavish life, but has recently found himself pulled back into the fray by the errors of the humans. His only motives are to protect the earth he lives on, increase his wealth, and live a happy life.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Massive wings
Locus' large wings allow him to fly swiftly through the air, as well as kick up large gusts of wind up to 150 mph.

Power 2: Ice Breath
Locus, while he may not look the part, is in fact an ice dragon, allowing him to spray a cloud or cone of instantly freezing liquid that reaches below -350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Power 3: Durability
Locus' scales are insanely tough, allowing him to survive blows most creatures could not. This also causes Locus' teeth, claws and tail to be extremely durable, able to tear into the toughest of metals with ease.

Power 4: Strength
Locus is capable of lifting around his own body weight, as well as swing his tail like a whip.

Power 5: Human Form
Locus has the ability to disguise himself as a human.

Power 6: Cold fortification
When Locus is in a cold environment(40 degrees and below) he grows stronger, able to breathe larger sprays of cold and lift more weight.

Power 7: Blizzard creation
If Locus can fly in the sky and breathe his breath for 3 posts with minimal intervention, he can create a severe blizzard which can engulf a large city. [b/]

[b]Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Fire/Extreme Heat
Because he is an ice dragon, fire and high temperatures weaken him. While near either thing, he may be unable to use his breath attack, and will find himself enraged.

Weakness 2: Weakspots
While Locus' body may be covered in thick scales, his eyes/stomach are both his weak spots, which can be punctured by strong blows.

Weakness 3: Insatiable Greed
Locus loves material goods, and he's not ashamed of it. If he sees something he wants, he will get it, regardless of what he has to do.

Weakness 4:  Animalistic Rage
Back him into a corner, surround him with fire, beat him into a near death state or overall just anger him, he will revert back into an animalistic state, lashing out wildly, losing all senses of morality, or judgement.

Weakness 5: Human body
While in his human form, Locus is as vulnerable as the rest of us.

Weakness 6: Transformation Concentration
When shifting between human form, and dragon form, Locus must focus for a short period of time..

Weakness 7: Size
When in his dragon form, Locus is extremely large, which makes him an easy target, and unable to fit into small spaces

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
-Because he is an ice dragon, Locus is immune to the cold.
-The webbing on his wings, and the colors in his eyes are not static, they are ever changing much like the galaxy they represent.
-In dragon form, he is able to speak english, but his growls/grunts and roars are all of a different 'accent' of dragon. They come off as clicking, jovian whistlers and other sounds scientists have recorded from space.
-Locus is surrounded by a cold aura at all times, dropping the temperature in his vicinity up to 15 degrees

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 4
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 2
(Full disclosure, I will have a reference for his human form pretty soon.
Reference:
Human Reference:

Last edited by SixSideDie on September 7th 2017, 5:32 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added human form reference, added to personality and history, fixed some typos, added some details)
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Locus, The Astral Wing Empty Re: Locus, The Astral Wing

Post by Hyperion September 7th 2016, 12:42 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 7th 2017, 4:50 pm

Moved for edits
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 7th 2017, 5:34 pm

Reapproved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon November 5th 2017, 12:57 am

Retired.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes August 6th 2018, 5:12 pm

Moved for rehaul
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top