The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_voting_barBeverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_voting_barBeverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Beverly Hills Cowboys

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beverly Hills Cowboys - Page 2 Empty Re: Beverly Hills Cowboys

Post by The Nekromonga January 22nd 2016, 7:26 pm

"Just a minute. I need to check if we need to head to school or someplace else. Say, I never asked you your name before. What is it?" Diana asked Elaine while she waited for Danny to pick up.

Once she did, DIana quickly went into a worried-for-a-friend tone. "Danny! I'm with this crazy cowgirl who says you're going to be kidnapped today. Are you alright? Where are you right now? Also, do you want anything from Jason's Chow and Pao? turns out a relative owns it, you should try it. I could get a discount on takeout."

Meanwhile...

Aunt Dinah allowed Danny to answer the phone call. She showed little disappointment at Danny's refusal. As a relative she was proud of her being smart. As a minion of a greater power, she was sorely unhappy. Still she tries her luck one more time, wanting to give Danny a chance.

"Well, we wouldn't really be doing anything really criminal, dah'ling. I mean, it's with a former Nazi in hiding... they probably stole it from someone, some poor Jewish scholar. Then killed him. and his family. That's right, we should do it for the Jews. Such nice people." She said, really trying to get the point across.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 22nd 2016, 8:04 pm

"My name?" Elaine soured up. "What are we getting married? We just met." The little dog did not say anything. He stopped caring and just wished everyone on Earth would die already, but the foundation to his plan was not in place yet. "Wait what's happening to Earth?"

"Nothing. You didn't hear any of that."

"Oh. Well, I'm Elaine. If anyone is going to save that girl, it's gotta be us, since a brown girl getting kidnapped in America won't make the news." A bullet discharged from Elaine's gun, lodging into the ceiling. "The hunt is on!"

The creeping eye of Dinah stayed firmly fixed on Danny as she spoke with her newly found friend. "Broccoli beef sounds good, and that's cool you found a relative. I did too-" Each blink of Dinah's eyes creeped Danny out. They fluttered with far too much strength to be natural, but who would practice blinking. "Mine's a little odd, but I guess as long as I'm with her I'll be safe from getting kidnapped. Uh yeah, but I'm not sure where I am. You can probably just hit me up on the communicator to find my location." Danny pulled out her Prodigy locator to try to get a fix herself. They passed over some tracks Danny did not really remember heading to a part of town she could not remember. Maybe they went to the docks, maybe they were near the mountains. Really it could be anywhere.

"Oh you're still here." A sharp gasp filled Danny's lungs. "Um, well, I don't want to have to be the one to tell you this, but taking from one person who is a criminal still makes it criminal behavior. How do you know they killed his family? Do you actually know who he is or are you making a guess?" Danny looked around the room for her escape hatch. "Yeah those Jewish people are really nice. I've been to a few Bar mitzvahs in the past, but I think I actually have one to go to right now. Gotta read the Torah." Turquoise light began to form around Danny's wrist, spiraling out into a shield.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 23rd 2016, 1:42 am

"Alright we'll come get you." Diana said and put her phone away, ordering some take out. As she waited for the food, Diana checked her apps. "Never seen this one before." She taps on the Prodigy App and Danny's signal was now visible on the GPS. She was in a private residence nearby.

The moment Elaine recklessly fired her firearm as the sign for Uncle Jason to start swearing in Chinese and for the two ladies to vacate the premises. Diana summons a car yet again with Uber, and they were off to find Danny.

Meanwhile...

Aunt Dinah's pretty, made up face now squarely morphed into a frown. It seemed Danny was far too clever to be tricked into stealing- even if it was from an alleged Nazi.

They were still having that conversation in the limo, last we checked. "Well. I knew you'd be as stubborn as your father, Danny. It makes me proud as your estranged aunt, but... I'm sorry." the second she said that word, she pressed a button that locked all the doors on the customized limo tight, while strong anesthetic gas was pumped into the car. As if that wasn't enough, a sneaky robot arm hidden right beside Danny's seat attempts to inject her with a powerful tranquilizer. Aunt Dinah herself didn't mind getting knocked out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 23rd 2016, 3:13 am

"I don't trust cell phones. you're telling me you just take the case off and that isn't good enough to change a data plan? That isn't a world I wanna live- wait, where are you going? I don't like walking and talking." A slew of angry profanities in a language Elaine could only pretend to understand as she nodded her head in agreement before grabbing a fortune cookie and leaving. "It's bad luck to open these, right?" Elaine moved Diana over to slide in on the same side of the cabin while twirling the small cookie in its plastic covering.

Many people compared Danny to her parents, but it typically felt like lip service. With how little time Danny spent with her parents, Danny normally put it up to mere compliments to a girl they did not know, but wanted to sound polite. The comment coming from her aunt did a little more. If only her aunt did not feel so shady in her speech.

The door locked. Not that Danny would try to roll out of the vehicle, but it did show her aunt meant business. Gas began to seep into the back of the limo, triggering Danny to try to create a turquoise bar to try and pry the window open. As the bar began to grow, a syringe stuck into her back. The bar hit the paneling of the limo, all the while her aunt merely smiled as Danny began to feel her head grow queasy. Turquoise constructs faded just as quickly as Danny's consciousness as she passed out on the seat.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 25th 2016, 5:39 pm

Once she woke up, Danny would come eye to eye with a young teenager in street clothes, staring at her with cold dead eyes. She would see the dead stacked all about her. The smell was suppressed by the extremely low temperature of the chamber. The dead... they were the people from the streets, minorities who wouldn't be missed.

She hung upside down from a steel beam by her shackled legs, secured by a thick padlock. Weighed manacles bound her arms. The freezer's blower blasted Danny with cold freezing air. The strain on her shoulders would quickly set in within minutes, if she didn't immediately go numb.

Aunt Dinah's voice could be heard as she spoke to someone in the room above. "Please I thought we were only using her as a bait... there's no need to throw her in with the others." she pleaded for Danny.

"You dare to tell me what to do, slave?!" The voice reacted with clear indignation.

Aunt Dinah made these horrid gurgling sounds, as the twisted man lunged at Dinah in a half-mad fury. Dinah didn't seem to resist, as the demented figure broke out into a sadist's smile. Just when Aunt Dinah seemed about ready to pass out, the man relented.

"When the Nazi... brings us the dagger... do inform me." The man spoke softly again, but it carried weight enough to make Dinah cringe in fear.

"Yes... master..." Dinah said, looking at Danny through the view port with remorse.

Meanwhile...

Diana has her Uber car drive around the property, and saw that it was definitely heavily guarded. She decides to try and be subtle, and gets off near the rear entrance. She eyes the high wall and the masonry work she could use to climb. "Wait here, I'll open the gate for you." She assures Elaine, smirking, as she climbs up the wall.

She climbs over the high perimeter wall and dropped in among a group of hired thugs, taking a smoking break. Their weapons were strewn about, showing how unprepared they were. All eyes were on Diana... and company.

"Hello. I know my friend's in the house. Might I go inside?" She asked politely.

"What's your friend's name?" One of them piped up, as the guards were slowly getting up and surrounding Diana.

"Danny."

The guards quickly initiate the brawl, Diana happily laying a smackdown with a pair of nunchucks she brought, disarming then smashing the face of the first thug in reach. The whole mansion was now on alert, as thugs with guns and batons raced to apprehend Diana.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 26th 2016, 10:37 pm

Danny's legs felt like they were about to break off at the ankle. Even with a throbbing head ache and a cloudy mind, Danny could still feel the pain dig into her flesh. Cold air brushed across her face, made somehow colder by the linoleum lining the room. It took a moment for her eyes to begin to regain focus on the oddly colored design in front of her. It felt like a freezer, but why a yellow design on a blue background would float so lazily in a freezer did not make much sense. Then a cold chill ran down her spine. Even though nothing infringed her speech, words would not come to her. "Oh-oh-oh, Uh-Oh, Cr-Cr-Cr-ap."

Elaine hoped this driver did not expect her to pay for the ride. Actually, the though never crossed Elaine's mind. The universe hoped the driver did not expect Elaine to pay her. Yet again, Elaine managed to fully realize the worst thing the universe could think of at the moment. "Why do I need someone to open a gate for me? This is reverse sexist feminsim. Time to write a wrong."

"Just die already, so I can stop coming here."

Little time passed between the stealthy ninja moving before Elaine also left the uber, leaving behind a disappointed driver. The little dog sat down and watched Diana open up a pair of nun chucks. Elaine did not wait for the gate to open for her. She stepped through the shadow portal to come out on the other side of the wall. Faced with the decision of helping Diana or letting her get overwhelmed, Elaine decided to see how well Diana did on her own. If a certain multi-ethnic, possibly Indian girl was around here, they would probably take Diana to where they held her. "This is great plan."

No wall could hold back a corgi with an attitude and lack of tangibility. "I wish I could follow around Thistle and hang out with her."

Both of Elaine's hands gripped the side of a pillar as she kept herself hidden enough to give Diana a signal to let her know she was not going to help her. Or, at least she hoped Diana knew that's what a thumbs up meant. "She doesn't suffer from a disjointed neurosis."

"Do you even know what you say?"

"This is a great plan."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 30th 2016, 7:08 pm

Diana was undoubtedly the one enjoying herself in the brawl, her face now somehow locked in a grin. The military chic enemy was being smacked about the head, helmets flying, solar plexus or swept by the leg, the nunchuck but they made up for it with sheer volume. The odd fist, boot, headbutt and baton manages to hit Diana, but adrenaline and principle keeps her going. Her wooden sticks attached together by a chain keep spinning and taking teeth, wrists, kneecaps and ribs.

"wha-?" Diana saw that Elaine had already gotten inside. She likely forgot her shadowstep power, while she continues to smack people's weapons and faces with the weapon made iconic by Bruce Lee. And Michelangelo.

"GOTCHA NOW!" An eager street level thug from the nearby poor neighborhood grabs Diana in a bear hug.

"Hit her!" With the military brats were some street thugs eager to get into a scrap. Diana took a haymaker to the face, and another, before she realized there were enough thugs her that she should've used her noodle.

Things came to a head when she finally draws her knife and stabs a tank-top and jeans black guy in the thigh. He had six puncture wounds before he realized he was bleeding, and promptly lets go of Diana, crying about getting to a doctor and getting blood everywhere.

Meanwhile...

The inside of the house was also a flurry of activity. The cowboy themed mercenaries with those laser revolvers and laser repeaters had rushed from their respective resting places to take positions on the stairs overlooking the vast entry foyer, training their guns on the front door. The others kept watch out the windows. They scan the grounds, and so far determine Diana to have come by herself.

"Ain't got a clear shot on the trouble maker, without shootin' one of ours." A costumed outlaw tried to draw a bead, but Diana moved far too quickly and was always covered by a thug.

Their leader, a female and blonde cowgirl also wearing a full ensemble, plus a red bandana over her mouth and a longcoat, draws her large caliber revolver.

"Shoot her anyway! An' Shoot anythin' that comes through that door! Ain't nobody gettin' to the basement." she spins the revolver mechanism and gets ready to fill the living room with Elephant killing .50 caliber rounds.

The marksman takes aim at Diana from the window on the mezzanine, the laser repeater rifle charging up...

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 8th 2016, 2:51 am

The first two rounds to slide into Elaine's revolvers would be best saved for last. The next four rounds needed a little set up. The last round she slid into the chamber needed no introduction. A click on the linoleum rang out from twenty feet behind were Elaine would show up less than a second later when she rematerialized between the cowboys, firing off her first two round into the mechanism of the laser revolvers. the next eight rounds hit sequentially along the wall, each leaving five feet in between their impact. Elaine took a step and pressed her finger against the detonator near the trigger.

One. Scattered dry wall filled the air.

Two. The smell of flame began chewing on the oxygen in the room.

Three. A vengeful force body slammed the room into submission.

Four. Elaine was nowhere to be found.

Inside the room with the 50 caliber gatling gun, Elaine wound up behind the bandanna wearing outlaw. A quick hit from Elaine's elbow to the back of the woman's head threw her down, while Elaine stiff legged the woman to throw the woman off her feet, but not quite towards the ground. Instead, Elaine grabbed the woman's longcoat, pulled it back to bring her arms abducted against their natural point of movement, and hung the coat from the curtains. Elaine pulled off the bandanna, bundled it up, and stuffed it in the woman's mouth.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 22nd 2016, 9:11 pm

The cowboy ambush was quickly foiled by Elaine's cunning. The cowboys could barely turn their guns on Elaine, fear of hitting each other in a cross-fire. Once the explosion cut loose, most of the laser cowboys were knocked into submission. Their fragile weaponry fared poorly as well, the iLaser weaponry broken by the blast. THey should seriously consider a refund.

"This town ain't... big enough fer... two cowgirls!" The cowgirl who found herself  immobilized by her own duster on a curtain showed her rodeo flexibility, and slipped out of her binds. She lands into a roll, now wearing just her sleeveless blouse. Her elephant revolver took aim at Elaine, letting loose the big, loud, monster killing bullets, though the recoil putting a big dent on her rate of fire.

DANNY

Danny's cold solitary confinement among the dead would not go silent for long. The light metallic echoes in the vents above called to her attention, as a hefty razor fell her way from on high, some benefactor wishing her freedom. She'd have to be quick about it though, as the razor tumbled out quickly.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 22nd 2016, 10:18 pm

Elaine stopped giving a fuck. Once the sound of the giant revolver left the holster, a bullet followed soon after diverting air flow as it raced towards the lone and alone real cowgirl. All it takes is one step for everything to get better. One step and the world took a turn for the better. While it appeared Elaine took a step through the darkness to come up behind the woman again, in reality the entire world moved six feet in front of Elaine.

Elaine dropped the hammer. Of her gun. Firing a round into the ceiling and letting a large portion of debris fall. While the falling debris could easily hit the woman, Elaine went for the goal by leaping and kicking the falling debris into the woman's back.

With the agility of a corgi, Elaine hopped on her hands, wrapped her legs around the woman's neck and threw herself back, launching the woman into the wall.

"You fight like a cowboy. Time to put you to pasture, but you know, in a non lethal way because grim dark is for neck beards."

Just enough muscle moved through Danny's leg as the knife fell for her to get moving. While her contorted side took some stress to move, it paid off when Danny felt the razor fall into her hand. "Cool." Her salvation passed through a filter of ignorance. "I can't do anything with this unless I can rub my bracelet." But at least every villain ever left Danny with the primary source of her powers.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 27th 2016, 11:42 pm

The cowgirl lacked any resistance to multiple concussions, and found them being tossed about by debris followed by some fighting-game style leg throw that sends her flying.

"He'll... He'll still getcha..." she said, falling over flat on her face after reflexively standing up trying to tough it out. She showed alot of potential this one. Maybe deputy to Elaine's sherriff. Nah.

At that point Diana had finished her melee with the thugs, emphasized by the hurtling of a tank-top wearing, machete wielding thug through the open door. His eyes were blackened, nose was bloodied and had slashes on his back.

"He'll survive. I swear!" Diana looked at Elaine, who made a non-lethal mess of things, seeing all the knocked out but mostly intact members of her western species.

She looked over and see what mess Elaine made. She goes over to inspect the other cowgirl. Still alive. "This is perpetrating Cowgirl on cowgirl violence... so, I guess it's on to the final boss and save the princess."

Meanwhile...

"We should have killed her! Now the Nazi will never come and reveal to us the location of the lost city!" The booming angry voice of the 'master' voiced his irredeemable nature.

"The hostage is still valuable alive, Master. We can make these... intruders... back off. We can relocate." Dinah, still trying to be some kind of decent human being, tries to bargain with the man who was enthusiastically strangling her about an hour ago.

"Save me your sentimentality. Bring her down now. We will sacrifice her... to the Cauldron. The Beast will stop these meddlers."

Dinah's face went pale, and not from the cold of the freezer chamber. She operated the mechanism that lowered Danny from her dangling position. She had nothing to say to her, couldn't even look her in the eye, but as Dinah led Danny to this horrible, horrible cliche supervillain in robes with the raspy evil voice, She slips something into her rear pockets. Her bracelet, which Dinah liberated.

Still, she played the obedient slave. She pokes a gun in Danny's back, trusting Danny to make good on her escape when the opportunity presents itself. "Come... with us." They would be led elsewhere in the underground complex, somewhere uncomfortably hot this time.

Meanwhile Meanwhile...

The whole estate would be scourged clean of henchmen and the only remaining place would be a long, narrow stairway down deep underground. A hallway of roughly finished concrete and swinging lamps. Diana coughed at the smell and the dust when they opened the door.

"Asthma's moved back in now that regeneration's gone." She muttered to herself, gesturing for Elaine to go first this time, while she fixed herself up with a large headdress to mask her nose and mouth.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top