The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_vote_lcapRetired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_voting_barRetired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_vote_lcapRetired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_voting_barRetired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) Empty Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Post by The Nekromonga October 24th 2015, 4:02 am

SHAUNA'S APARTMENT

Shauna had finished her work shift and gotten home at around 10 in the evening. She threw her bag onto the sofa She looked at her hero costume in her closet and sighed. It'd been roughly... six months since her last powered foray? Four since she used her lasers as an impromptu scalpel to operate when nobody looked. She realized retirement was exactly what it was- an end of superhero activities. Sure, her life wasn't being threatened by some weird super undead warlord, but every time she heard a call for help these days, it was just another E.R. case at most.

She looked at her old costume and decided to do something to unwind.

LIBERTY ISLAND

After shocking a convenience store as Sun Queen "No, really, it's just cosplay" was her excuse, she flies out to New York harbor, looking around and seeing the expansive night scape of New York and New Jersey. Ships passed by down on the water, while the occasional helicopter would glimpse the flying figure. She had packed for herself Some beer, sandwiches, ice cream and chips. She also brought her phone to catch up on some Netflix. She makes herself a spot on the rather dusty balcony, and settled in, even as cold winds blew past.

Nothing would disturb her peaceful night out. Nothing...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) Empty The First Patrol

Post by Cerulean October 25th 2015, 12:28 pm

I had no idea that sandwiches could cost that much. This was his first thought, when arriving home. After striking out on his own, the young man decided to heard to the place that needed him the most. New York City was an unfortunate shell of its former self and was trying to get itself off of the ground. He, for one, would feel damn accomplished if he was one more reason that a giant of a city returns to its former glory. Not to mention, they make some amazing pizza.

Speaking of which, after finishing his third box of olives, mushrooms, peppers, and many other topping, Rich Kennedy decided it was time. He had never attempted to patrol before, and this was a good place as any. This was going to be a telling experience, no matter what happens. The nagging question of Does this newblit have what it takes, to be a superhero? It ate at him, as the tie started to tighten. Triple checking his little orange cowl, he debated whether or not paiting might have been more beneficial. Of course, what if it rained? No matter, he had water proof paint, but if it ended up on his shirt then his identity would probably be compromised or something.

Now, he just needed to slip out without looking suspicious. Great stealth. NOT something he was good at. Grabbing a long beige coat, he covered himself up and put the cowl in the pocket. Getting out, without a hitch, he went into the alley behind his apartment building and made the full switch into Wrecker. The night was young he looked to keep it safe.

A hour or two later...

Nothing. Nil. Zilch. Nada. No sirreebob. Somehow, it seemed, crime had given him a wide berth. So he decided to try and see what this city still had left, in terms of sighting seeing. Perhaps the harbor had anything worth taking a gander at? He was little it far to walk there. Taking in a deep breath, a wind that took his back managed to lift him off the ground and pushed him towards the docks.

As he floated, many more lights and things were visible and it was wonderful. A smile cracked his face and managed to land safely. Looking around, he checked to see if the coast was clear. It looked so, mostly, and the skyline was pretty.

Wrecker made his way around, ending up by some balconies. "A nice city, so far."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Number of posts : 107
Job : Graphic Design Intern
Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) Empty Re: Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Post by The Nekromonga October 25th 2015, 10:58 pm

Despite the wonderful view atop Lady Libertas, Shauna was intently watching some Adventure Time, downing a foot long New Yorker and some Jaegermeister in her hero uniform. It was only when company came floating up to the Torch of the Statue of Liberty that she put down her food, paused her device and put on her helmet, activating the opaque face plate to hide her face. The Tron lines of her hero suit power and glow green, as did her face. She looked like a cross between a sci-fi astronaut and Tron cosplayer.

Wrecker looked quite awakward as he floated up to the windy Balcony. Sun Queen cross arms and gave him a passive-aggressive telling off. "That's a pretty interesting way to fly."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) Empty Re: Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Post by Cerulean October 26th 2015, 11:46 pm

"Unh!" The voice startled him out of his own head. He reached out and grabbed the railing, because if he didn't, there was going to be a Wrecker-sized hole in the ground. His weight caught onto the railing safely.

"Sheesh, lady, scare someone half to death why don't you?" He may have added a smile but his quick fright was legitimate. His blue eyes looked her over, easily entertained by the lights and design. "If only it was flying, instead of falling with style." Trying to be polite, now that he wasn't falling out of the sky, he carefully brought himself over and dared not to look down.

Taking a deep breath, the young man offered a hand. "I'm Wrecker. Nice to meet you miss. That's a pretty awesome suit." Perhaps a bit too trusting, on his part, but she wasn't behaving in a way that would earn anything less.

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 26th 2015, 11:54 pm

"Eh, figures only people who can fly can come up here nowadays. Yeah, a friend made it for me." Shauna decided Wrecker wasn't too bad. If he were a villain he'd definitely have a cape and fly with arms crossed.

"By the way, It's... Sun Queen." She said with a false-haughty voice, and half curtsied. Then she snickered a bit, realizing just how grandiose a claim to that name was. Guess she really did embrace her superhero mom's name now, no denying that. As usual she wondered what he thought about such.

"Want a soda or a beer? What brought you up here?" She offered Wrecker some of her groceries, which included some orange soda, some Dew, and some German beers. No commercial american for the Sun Queen.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean October 27th 2015, 12:10 am

He nodded, and put his hand down. Maybe she wasn't the hand shaking type. Understandable. Wrecker has met with plenty of people that didn't even hug their own family unless it was a huge moment.

Chuckling with her, he bowed, as if to play the gentleman to her pretend princess. "Quite a prestigious sounding name, and what a throne you have chosen." He said, motioning to their chosen perch.

"Sure, that's kind of you." As she started asking him if he would like something, Wrecker took a quick gander over the loot and spotted one of his personal favorites. "Oo, I'd love some dew. If you don't mind, of course. As for why I am here...well, I could ask you the same thing."

Raising a curious eyebrow, he leaned against the statue but held the friendly smile. "Just out on my first patrol, if I may be honest. How about you? Besides grocery shopping, it seems."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 27th 2015, 12:42 am

"Pffft. The name means alot to me actually. My mother was the first Sun Queen- but she was a whole 'nother weight division. Patrol? Just starting the hero life then?" Shauna asked, a bit curious and also a bit concerned.

"...Ah night patrol, looking for trouble. If you really wanna go find it, try the less developed lower west end, there's always trouble in those areas. Me I'm actually retired from all that, sort of. I just wanted to take the suit out for a drive, ya know, like a sports car you take for a spin every now and then." She explained, though she realized most people probably couldn't relate. Unlike most people who start out late, Shauna had already lived a whole life of heroing.

She handed him the can of Dew and took in the view one more time, standing at the railing sipping her own beer. It was only then when she looked down did she notice a commotion down below on Liberty Island... when it was supposed to be closed. She used her super vision to take a look, but saw it was just a bunch of kids partying and drinking. They must have snuck onto the island on a private boat.

She decides not to spoil it for Wrecker just yet. "Look down there, I see some trouble brewing. You wanna take this?" Shauna puts her food down and activates her suit's Particle Drive, slowly lifting herself up into the air. She lets Wrecker descend first. "After you."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean October 27th 2015, 1:12 am

He actually looked surprized to end up meeting someone with a real pedigree in superheroeing. "Wow, a second generation hero. That is actually cool."

Nodding to her mentioning just starting out. Listening to her, Wrecker took down a mental note about the location to get his feet wet. Perhaps tomorrow night, but for now, he would enjoy the company of the apparent veteran.

"Yeah, the night I stole my dad's 1969 GTO...needless to say a need for speed got my ass churned like butter." He said, listening to the crack of his can and the fresh, cold taste of soda going down easy.

Looking over the railing, he tensed up. Heights were no bueno, even if he could make it so the fall didn't hurt. Shaking a little, he spotted some lights down below. He couldn't tell if they were flashlights or cell phones, but it was worth checking out.

"Couldn't hurt to get my feet wet, I suppose." He then finished off the dew, and tossed it in the recycle bin beside him. Taking in a deep breath and closing his eyes, this wasn't going to be easy. Hopefully, the winds would be  kind.

With that, he vaulted over the railing and started to sail down. Making himself lighter, he managed to land close to where he wanted. "Whew."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 27th 2015, 1:29 am

Shauna looked at Wrecker as he... fell with style... down the 300 or so odd feet to the ground. She meanwhile, flew a few laps around the statue, trailing a faint trail of green particles. She landed nearby, outta sight, and watched Wrecker get to work. She hung back, ready to help him if he needed assistance to deal with a bunch of kids. "If you need help dealing with those kids, just holler." She said, giving him a reassuring shoulder pat.

Once he could get a closer he could see they were all wearing some rich private school uniform, so they all came from the same place. They were mostly white teenagers, all drinking, smoking, and a few couples getting a bit frisky with each other around a large bonfire made from a metal trash can they found on the island. The most popular girl of course, surrounded by all the boys, was some young pretty blonde thing, hair and nails perfect, soaking up all the attention while weakly holding a cigarette. The type of girl all the highschoolers wanted but eventually grew up into obscurity and being the football team captain's girlfriend.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean October 27th 2015, 3:10 am

As he walked forward, Wrecker watched the actual flyer of the two of them make a pretty green trail around the Statue of Liberty. With her shoulder pat, he nodded and went to work for the first time.

He remembered highschool. He also remembered that teenagers, for the most part, were authority hating, heavy drinking, jerk off machines. So playing that kind of authority didn't seem like the best route. Unless, they push him into it or something. Teens do like to push buttons. And as much as he would like to rip them a new one, and gain some retribution from his own highschool, that is not what he is here for.

"Well hello there, aren't we all just in the mood for trespassing, drinking daddy's pisswater beer, and probably getting pregnant." He said, eyeing the groapy groups of teens. "Any particular reason you chose here and tonight to make such classy decisions? I'm honestly curious, and would love to hear this."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 27th 2015, 4:46 am

The teenage merriment and laughs was replaced by silence. The kids were initially shocked to see a costumed man emerge to their private get-together, then they laughed again. On closer inspection, drinking and smoking weren't the only agenda the kids had. There was definitely some chopped up herbs in clear plastic bags being quickly hidden, and some bongs. The smell of marijuana and other, stronger herbs would be recognizable to those who were familiar with such things. There was also some candles arranged in a circle, a skull, a crystal orb, a crow's skeleton and a ouija board.

Their lead alpha bitch, the pretty probably underage blonde, spoke up. She definitely had a mature allure to her, carrying herself with a confidence and charisma a cut above normally mindlessly horny teenagers. She was neither drunk nor high or tripping; she was the most coherent one around. It seemed instead of answering Wrecker's question, they changing the topic. "Oh wow... are you some kind of superhero? Like, that's so cool! What can you do? I'm Regina George, by the way."

A few of the kids seemed more fascinated by Wrecker's presence and echoed Regina's question, wanting to know what he could do.  They also inquired further, showing some curiosity that would've been put to better use in the classroom or the science lab.

"Did you fly here? or swim?" One of the boys piped up, wondering how he got to the island.

"Hey like, are you secretly a billionaire? Like, that'd be hot." A redhead girl asked, with a snicker and a bit or Irish in her voice.

"Do you know Dragon Girl? I saw Dragon Girl up close once, she's really toned... Aren't all superheroes like, ripped?" Another commented, taking a shot at Wrecker's physique.

Click. Click. Click. The kids start taking pictures with their phone cameras and uploading pictures of Wrecker up on social media.

"Let's see if the internet knows who this guy is."

"What's with your facial markings? Are you Hawaiian or something? Are you an ethnic superhero? Did you come to the country illegally?" another asked.

Meanwhile, one of the teenage boys further away was trying to slink away quietly with a less than coherent looking girl, helping her to her feet by supporting her, her arm over his shoulder.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean October 27th 2015, 4:00 pm

Wrecker recognized the smell immediately. While he never did smoke it himself, he was open minded enough that he would hang with out with stoners and the like. Some of them were real good people, just like anyone else you might meet. They just...smelled differently sometimes. No harm, no foul.

Upon further inspection on the scene, the young man spotted some odd things before trying to hand the bombardment of questions and camera sound effects from their phones. "Trying to contact the dead?" He said, jokingly, to one of them.

When the pack later came over to him, he nodded politely. "Nice to meet you, Regina. I'm Wrecker." Then the questions came rolling in, and it felt like an interview after a big game. But he took it in stride and viewed it as a good chance to put himself with good standing with the public. At least, to start off, before the newspapers destroyed him.

"Fly is a strong word, but I did get here through the air."

He smiled, and winked, at the Irish gal. "Now, I couldn't give that away. You know how this works."

"I have never met her, that I am aware of, but I suppose breaking stereotypes is also a favorite past time."

He even smiled for a few of the photos, hoping to keep this live but not off track.

"I actually paint these myself. You should try it. It's very relaxing."

Wrecker actually snorted when asked if he was an illegal alien. "Yes I traveled across a border illegally just to become a superhero in New York."

It was then something caught his eye. "She doesn't look too good. Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen." He slipped past the little crowd that had gathered. Jogging slightly, Wrecker stopped in front of the teens. "Good thinking, young sir. Someone in this sort of condition should be on their way to the hospital, but don't you think calling 911 might be safer? After all, they do have the proper medical equipment." He honestly assumed that the boy had ulterior motives, but putting his getaway on the spot seemed like a good way to get his head out of his ass.

He looked to the crowd. "Aright, it's one thing to hide out, smoke some weed, and drink. But this girl is in danger. We need to get her to a much safer place. So here is what needs to be done. Either, we all work together to get this girl out of here, or we get the police involved. I, for one, would rather not have this night end on a terrible note. But I think we can all agree that this girl's life is worth more, yes? You guy aren't smart enough to know what could happen, if we don't take action."

Wrecker wanted to treat them as adults, as most teens crave this. If they refused to help him, we would easily be able to get her to the hospital, but he wanted give this crowd of teens to make a choice. He had a cell on him, so if they decided to be dumb that the cops were only a few number dials away. Whatever they were doing, it was going to stop either way.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 27th 2015, 10:20 pm

While Wrecker might have a point about the intoxicated girl, the group simply laughed it off. Regina decided to assure Wrecker. "Hey Relax! just chill. that's just Mike and Kate. They're dating. Relax, they're not going to do anything illegal. They do this all the time." she said with a disturbing smile, and therein showed just how amoral this group really was, implying this sort of thing was done with regularity.

Mike retorted Wrecker's concern."Yeah, and we're going to go have some privacy. So back off, alright hero? Unless you're some kind of prude. We've got the right to, you know. Ain't that right Kate?"

The girl mumbled and nodded. No one seemed to mind Mike dragging off a drunk girl, even if it was his girlfriend, off to somewhere dark to do goodness knows what. The kids all looked at Wrecker, silently challenging him as to what he'd do next.

"Anyway... maybe you'd like to join us instead? There's no need to call the cops." Regina said with a wink, even offering Wrecker a drink and a joint.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean October 27th 2015, 11:18 pm

Wrecker sighed, wishing he didn't have to do this. "You know, I might have considered it. If you didn't let something that legally speaking as actually rape happen, I might even have let you be. But that kind of negligence and allowing you friend be put in that kind of danger? You dun all goofed. This shitshow is long over." He stepped away from Regina and back in front of Mike.

"And you, Mike. If you take one more step, in an attempt to molest a girl who probably doesn't know where she is...you will wish the thought never popped into your head. Because you got another thing coming, if you actually think you have the right to have sex with someone who doesn't even know what is going on." He said, his blue eyes staring the kid down. He then pulls out his phone and starts to dial up the authorities.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 27th 2015, 11:33 pm

Shauna watched the scene carefully, seeing Wrecker wasn't all that high and mighty to just kick kids out of their harmless fun. However, the drunken girl being hauled off meant this was at the least going to warrant arrests for some juveniles, and stern lecturing for the girl.

The kids were no longer smiling, no longer laughing. They all slowly got up, staring at Wrecker silently. Mike decided to let Kate lie down. "You have no idea who you're dealing with, do you? My dad's a board member on Wong Industries..." He said, threateningly.

While Mike talked big to distract Wrecker, From out of nowhere an strange whip lashed out to attempt to strike the hero's hand, to knock the phone away and maybe hurt him too. It was no ordinary leather bullwhip either, but coated in metallic segments, alive with arcane power. "I don't think so, hero. It's our party we can do what we want to." Regina said menacingly, holding the whip in hand, slowly removing her uniform to reveal a black corset underneath. The Corset costume had intricate web designs on them, especially the chest area, and Regina's arms and shoulders were bare. Her looks were at this point, incredibly distracting, and not just mundane- there were pheromones in the air that would cause male heroes to be off their A-game.

"And what we want... is to be left alone!" She lashes out with the magic whip again. It was a cruel weapon; though it did little damage, the magical poison it was coated in caused pain receptors to flare up.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top