The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRetired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_voting_barRetired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 Empty Re: Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Post by The Nekromonga October 27th 2015, 11:33 pm

Shauna watched the scene carefully, seeing Wrecker wasn't all that high and mighty to just kick kids out of their harmless fun. However, the drunken girl being hauled off meant this was at the least going to warrant arrests for some juveniles, and stern lecturing for the girl.

The kids were no longer smiling, no longer laughing. They all slowly got up, staring at Wrecker silently. Mike decided to let Kate lie down. "You have no idea who you're dealing with, do you? My dad's a board member on Wong Industries..." He said, threateningly.

While Mike talked big to distract Wrecker, From out of nowhere an strange whip lashed out to attempt to strike the hero's hand, to knock the phone away and maybe hurt him too. It was no ordinary leather bullwhip either, but coated in metallic segments, alive with arcane power. "I don't think so, hero. It's our party we can do what we want to." Regina said menacingly, holding the whip in hand, slowly removing her uniform to reveal a black corset underneath. The Corset costume had intricate web designs on them, especially the chest area, and Regina's arms and shoulders were bare. Her looks were at this point, incredibly distracting, and not just mundane- there were pheromones in the air that would cause male heroes to be off their A-game.

"And what we want... is to be left alone!" She lashes out with the magic whip again. It was a cruel weapon; though it did little damage, the magical poison it was coated in caused pain receptors to flare up.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 2 Empty Re: Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Post by Cerulean October 28th 2015, 12:05 am

"And I am sure rape, involving his son, is something he love to read in the newspaper t--Arh!" The whip played across his hand, giving it a good cut. His phone dialed the numbers, but he didn't input as a call. Now it was on the ground. Wrecker shook his hand, as it stung real bad.

As Regina revealed herself as the aggressor, he smiled and mustered his power. Physical damage would become a blip on her radar and he could probably chuck Regina over Lady Liberty. Of course, it does not surpress the pain already affected, so his hand was burning up. He tightened his tie and moved forward. Grunting from the the pain, he covered his face and tried to catch to whip. If successfully, it would certainly become his.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 107
Job : Graphic Design Intern
Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 28th 2015, 1:10 am

In Regina's hands the whipped moved as if alive, and with a viper's quickness. Regina strikes the air a couple of times, the whip making a loud, intimidating crack, trying to put Wrecker off guard. It struck the ground and caused the soil to crack; it struck the Lady Liberty's pedestal, causing a massive gash.

"Don't underestimate me!" her calm demeanor finally gave way to full blown villainy, as she lashed out, this time to try and entangle Wrecker's leg in its painful embrace.

The other kids watched the exchange with glee. Shauna waited just a bit longer before intervening.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean October 28th 2015, 1:36 am

Ultimately, she was right. This young woman should not be underestimated, and Wrecker would heed her warning. Still, he advanced as his power favored close quarters combat. And with a whip, it's a lot harder to wield in close range.

As the whip made its way around his leg, the metal did not penetrate, but magic was still working as if it was. "Ah! This is going to be mine, little girl!" With pain writhing through him he, perhaps over zealously, grabbed the whip with both hands. "MINE!" And with his supernatural strength, he yanked the painful weapon towards him. Hopefully this would either get the weapon from her or yank her whole body towards him

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 28th 2015, 2:18 am

Regina used the momentum of Wrecker's superstrength pull to give herself an advantage. She leaps into a flying kick; the whip comes alive and suddenly wraps around Wrecker, encircling him supernatural bonds that dug into the ground, preventing him from defending himself effectively from this one.

A dark blade emerges from Regina's stiletto, aimed to deal Wrecker a fatal blow. By this point Shauna had enough, and didn't want to test Wrecker's durability. An emerald energy beam shot from the bushes and struck with pinpoint accuracy, turning the blade to slag and vapor, striking Wrecker's face with a regular teen girl's leaping roundhouse.

"Ooookay that's about enough, kids." Shauna decided to finally show up, and she wasn't playing. A couple of kids bring out a knife. Shauna looked at them funny and in the next moment the knives were too hot to hold. They drop their weapons.

"Blast. Two heroes!" Regina looked at her opposition and decided she was outmatched. She drops a handful of smoke pellets among her friends, causing them to cough violently. Shauna herself wasn't immune and was coughing, and for a moment was disoriented.

"Regina what the hell!" One exclaimed, as Regina had made herself scarce, leaving all her 'friends'. She foot slogged it to the edge of the island and dropping down to the hidden boat in the water.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean October 28th 2015, 9:14 pm

He shook from the magical pain running through his body. It immobilized him, thankfully a swift kick to the face brought him back to reality. Didn't leave a mark, but it still hurt like it did. And then the lovely smoke that made everyone cough and hack came into play. Wrecker was not different. Hacking and coughing, he leaned in case anything needed to come out.

"Y-You better r-run!" He coughed again. Moving about the smoke, Wrecker attempted to find either Sun Queen and/or the intoxicated schoolgirl.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 28th 2015, 11:12 pm

The smoke cleared up after a minute, and people were washing their eyes out with water. Shauna though, seemed no worse for wear, given her helmet. She did not pursue after Regina, thinking she was just some punk trying to one up a hero.

The magical whip crackled with pain magic, and Shauna prioritized Wrecker's safety. "Hold still." she instructed him, as she brought out a wrist mounted blade that energized with a plasma beam. With one upward cut, She cleaved through the magic whip like it was nothing. The whip's severed pieces almost seemed to writhe in pain.

"Whoa this one's got an energyblade! SO cool she's like a Protoss!" One of the students gushed at the sight of Shauna in her armor, taking pictures of her with her green wrist blade.

Shauna put away her plasma sword, having a hard time holding in a smile. The mention of starcraft clued her in on the group''s identity. "So wait... You guys are... nerds?"

The group didn't really answer. They gathered up their occult toys and drug paraphernalia, "Oh my god, Regina like, so ditched us! She even took off with the boat, how the hell are we getting home?"

"You kids are going home with Harbor Patrol. You should be glad nobody got seriously hurt." Shauna said in her lecturing tone. "AND YOU. You lay a hand on that drunk girl I swear I'll come to your house and talk to your parents!" She definitely had alot more words, bad words, to give Mike, but being a model of self-restraint now Shauna stuck to the more civilized and rehearsed dialogue.

"Okay! okay! I get it, sheesh." Mike said, staying with Kate and giving her water.

Shauna picked up Wrecker's phone and handed it to him. "Here, you were gonna call harbor patrol? Anyway, good work... I guess. That girl was more resourceful than I thought."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean October 29th 2015, 1:27 pm

He was panting, from the pain really starting to take its toll. Finally standing up straight, Sun Queen has come in and saved the day. And probably saved him, as well. Wrecker nodded as she handed him his phone. "Thanks, though I am under the impression that I didn't do very well. Regina got away and if you hadn't been here..." He shook his head, trying to keep any negativity out of his words. "Just, thanks. For the dew and the helps. Seems I have a lot to learn."

Giving a half hearted smile, he shivered a bit, as his power seemed to go away. Looking at his hand, a sigh exited his lips as someone came onto the line. "Yes, Harbor patrol? We have some school kids that need to get picked up from Liberty, you mind sending out some transport?"

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 29th 2015, 7:16 pm

Harbor patrol responded to the call, and wondered how Wrecker would have known, unless he too had trespassed on Liberty Island.

"Welp. Guess we're done here. Patrol's coming and I don't want to have to answer why I'm here. Just hope that kid doesn't cause more trouble." Shauna was powering up her particle drive, when one of the kids interjected.

"Wait. Regina... she actually has plans." One of the boys said, and Shauna listened.

"Plans?" Raising a brow of interest.

"She said she was going to enact a ritual to summon her goddess! We thought she was fooling around, until she brought out that whip." The Irish gal said.

At this point Shauna looked at Wrecker to back her up. She decided to ask the inevitable question. "and which goddess is that?"

"Lloth." At the mention of the D&D Drow goddess, There was now a moment of silent disbelief on Shauna's expression.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean October 30th 2015, 11:49 pm

As the phone was put away, he took a look at his hand. A cleaning and a bandage when he gets home and it should be fine. "There will be here soon." He said, looking over to Sun Queen. Wrecker also became curious when it came to his attention that this Regina George was trying to summon a fictional god from a tabletop game. A game he knew a little too well for your non-nerd variety. He had stepped in, to actually be in the conversation and crosses his arms.

"If nothing else, this proves that she is off her rocker...and has a thing of spiders." His eyes wandered over to Sun Queen, curious as to her reaction. She looked...skeptical? He still couldn't quite see with the mask. "She wants to try and summon....a character from a game?" He shook his head.

"Thank you." He said to the Irish girl. "Please, be more safe, from now on. Believe it or not, I like not seeing people hurt. Any idea where Regina would have gone, by the way? We should probably stop her from getting into more shenanigans." Wrecker said, nodding to Sun Queen. Seems like a good night for a team up.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 31st 2015, 8:28 pm

"...Central Park. She needs alot of energy to enact the ritual. There's... an old, hidden druid grove there, near the Pond." The girl said, seemingly worried for her friend anyway.

"Oh great, now it's druid groves in the middle of Central Park. Next thing you know she'll sic demonic Ents on us. Well, let's go before she commits vandalism or something. "

The distant rumble of boat engines signaled the arrival of the Harbor patrol. Uniformed men with flash lights calling out "Harbor Patrol" Meant that it was time for the heroes to take off.

"That's our signal to leave. You kids might wanna ditch the drugs. Want a lift, Wreck-It Ralph?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 1st 2015, 2:50 pm

Wrecker smiled. "You better hope she doesn't summon them. That's a pretty high CR creature, for a party of this size."

With the patrol calling out, and Sun Queen offering him a ride and a nickname, he chuckled. "Of course. Take me now, Sunny D." He said, lifting his arms, making to look like a damsel in distress.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 1st 2015, 9:12 pm

Shauna takes off and grabs Wrecker, taking him for a flight across the Harbor. The heroes head north to Manhattan Island, Shauna alternating between flying and gliding, until the vastness of Central Park came into view at night. She spots the pond in the South end of the park, and gently drops Wrecker off.

Shauna landed as well and looked around the park, nothing but trees, rocks and the pond. "It's quiet. Too quiet." Shauna had to say that line.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 2nd 2015, 11:40 am

Wrecker made sure to hold onto Sun Queen, and tried his best not to look down. Heights...just will never be his cup of tea. Of course, he was conscientious enough to not try and hold onto anything he shouldn't. If nothing else, Wrecker was a gentlemen, mask or not. Upon being dropped off, he gave a smile and nod. He was thankful his pilot was not a crazy flyer, and that he was safely back onto the ground. His heart could stop beating so fast now.

"Oh cmon, could you be more cliche right now?" He said, with a chuckle. Giving a little touch of the shoulder. "Relax, and we will get through this. We just have to find the grove." He said, moving forward, trying to find their destination.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 2nd 2015, 10:10 pm

Indeed it was way quiet, not even the sounds of animals or birds that usually live in the park. From the darkness of the treeline, a web suddenly shot out and entangled Shauna. "What the-" She powered up her arm blade to go protoss zealot on the web, when a second web caught her arm. Shauna was forcefully pulled into the trees. Flashes of her energy swords indicated Shauna was caught in a struggle.

"Hello hero. Good of you to make it." Regina stepped out from the very shadows themselves. She carried a wicked, magical knife this time. "Are you ready to resume our duel? No friends to help you this time!"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 2nd 2015, 11:21 pm

Andddd there she goes. Shit. Somehow, this spider chick managed to get the drop on him. Twice. Before he could step in, to help, Regina decided to pop out of the bushes. "I suppose it is too late to try and take that cheap, watered down beer then huh?" He said, adjusting his tie.

"Lets go!" Wrecker took an athletic stance. Knees bent and chest out. Taking in a breath, using his power, he slams his fists to the earth. The following rumble hopefully giving him an advantage, or at least helping Sun Queen out of the trees.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top