The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Base To Call Home
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:34 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trial by Fire
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_voting_barA Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_voting_barA Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Few Extra Fingers...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Few Extra Fingers...

Post by keil7777777 November 3rd 2009, 11:18 am

Xyron bowed elegantly, his wings stretching downward in a sign of respect.
"Greetings, Faith. Shamgarel has told me much of your prowess in battle. I hope you might find peace here with G.U.N., although even the mention of firearms might suggest otherwise." He straightened up, his wings returning to their normal position. "A funny thing, names. Our organization holds the moniker shared by an instrument of Death, yet we fight for peace. An oxymoron if there ever was one. Yet at the same time, names such as "Faith" exist... and for an angel no less. A more appropriate name could not be chosen. Let us pray that the faith we place in each other is never forsaken."
Xyron blinked for a moment as he paused.
"Ah, I'm rambling again. Many apologies, Faith. Once you get to know me, like Shamgarel and Cassiel have, you will learn to just ignore me when I become overly prolific." He turned to Cassiel, a smile present on his face.
"And Cassiel, like always, cuts to the heart of the matter. Surely you might spare the darker matters like our future for more... productive areas of conversation? Im sure we will get to that topic in a few moments."

keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 3rd 2009, 11:27 am

Faith blinked at the speech as she bowed back in a sign of respect, a smile on her face as she looked at the angel. She already felt more comfortable here with him, although she realsied she was the only female angel she guessed the woman Sham had been on about was busy.
"Well...I'm Faith and this is Scarlet," she motioned tot he body she was standing in at present. "I got tricked from heaven and when I arrived here I was capture and bound to a human form. Scarley was taken from her life style by the Demon and now...we're kinda stuck together."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 3rd 2009, 12:12 pm

Xyron raised an eyebrow in interest. "Really? Angelic posses...erm... 'occupation' of a human body...remarkable." He started to get a glazed look in his eyes, as if looking at a successful experiment. He caught himself immediately, averting his gaze.
"Ah, sorry about that. I find it fascinating how there are many different angels here on Earth, yet we all came to be here under different pretences. Sham and Cass here volunteered for the chance. I myself was... forced to take up residency. But I plan to make the most of it regardless." He turned to her again. "But your case is original, even as far as our standards. We might need to look into this matter at a later date. Anyone capable of forcing angels to Earth is someone we must express concern about. Should that individual perfect his technique, he could leave Heaven defenceless..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 3rd 2009, 12:19 pm

"His names Raiden, I think he's a well known Demon here?" she sighed softly and ran a hand through her hair.
"I miss my form, we came to America to see if anyone could help in reversing it..." she looked at the man hopeful. He looked as if he was interested, maybe he could run some tests or something - anything. Scar wanted her body back and Faith wanted hers back. They were friends, yes, they had to be now but they wanted their own bodies, they wanted a break from one another.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash November 6th 2009, 1:15 pm

Cassiel chuckled, amused at Xyron's curiosity. It has been ages since he last smiled, but it was something about xyron's demeanor that he smiled to. He took a look at Faith and held out his hands apologetically, "I am sorry. I was laughing about something else. I did not mean to offend you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

A Few Extra Fingers... - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 8th 2009, 6:43 am

Faith shook her head slowly as she smiled softly.
"It's is fine, honestly Scarlet is more likely to take offense to things than I am," she smiled, earning herself an angry snort from Scarlet who then went back to being bored and quiet.
"So...what is this meeting about?" she asked, looking to Sham - she guessed he was the one in charge of all of this.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 8th 2009, 9:20 am

"So that the members of the Hand of Justice could meet their fellow teammates."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 8th 2009, 9:29 am

Faith nodded slowly and looked at the other two angels.
"Hmmm and I thought women angels were more common - well - from where I come from they are," Faith said, her eyes alight with curiosity.
"Is there any others to come?"
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 8th 2009, 9:34 am

Just then, a large man entered the foyer. He was over 7 feet tall and frighteningly broad. He watched some of the guards tense up as he entered and let out a hearty laugh. The man slowly, carefully extended his two pairs of wings, each pair spanning well over 20 feet, with the bottom pair being shorter than the top.

"SHAMGAREL! Good to see you, old friend."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 8th 2009, 9:37 am

Shamgarel didn't have time to answer her question before the man entered. He would have told her, "No" but he couldn't have fathomed Zophiel's arrival. "Well if it isn't Zophiel 'The Rock'. It's surprising to see you comrade. How'd you find us?"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 8th 2009, 9:38 am

"At the risk of making a terrible pun, birds of a feather tend to flock together. Oh that made me want to cringe."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 8th 2009, 9:39 am

Shamgarel chuckled at the Zophiel's jesting. "How are you doing Zophiel?"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 8th 2009, 9:40 am

"I'm fine, a bit aged. Being here for as long as I have, even while being immortal, can take it's toll on a person."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 8th 2009, 9:42 am

Faith sat down on one of the couches in the lounge. She felt small enough standing up bt at least she had the excuse she was sitting down. Being 5ft 6 had its disadvantages. She ran a hand through her hair slowly, thinking to herself. All these people knew each other so she decided to stay quiet.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 8th 2009, 9:51 am

Zophiel looked in the woman's direction. "Well aren't you a wonderful break in the faces of all these men. If you hadn't heard, my name's Zophiel." He got to one knee, took her hand, and kissed it. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Miss."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 8th 2009, 9:53 am

Shamgarel could sense Faith's discomfort. "This is why we're here Faith, so that everyone can get to know each other." He smiled at her and extended his hand to help her up.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top