The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hollask, the warrior princess I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Hollask, the warrior princess I_vote_lcapHollask, the warrior princess I_voting_barHollask, the warrior princess I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Hollask, the warrior princess I_vote_lcapHollask, the warrior princess I_voting_barHollask, the warrior princess I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hollask, the warrior princess

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollask, the warrior princess Empty Hollask, the warrior princess

Post by Hollask May 16th 2015, 1:10 pm

Image:

Hollask
The Warrior Princess

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Hollask
Title: Princess
Alignment: NG
Race: Human.
Hair: Blonde, usually worn in a long plait
Eyes: Green
Height: 1,63 m
Weight: Never ask a lady her weight. But let's say... 55kg
Blood type: B positive

The Looks

Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume.

Hollask's hair is a natural straw-blonde colour and is just past shoulder length. Typically she wears it in a plait to keep her fairly long fringe from getting in her dim, green eyes in battle, but when not expecting any form of conflict she sometimes leaves is flowing free. Her lips are a faint pinkish colour, slightly more coloured than the average persons, but not overly noticeably.  Costume wise Hollask wears a faded one piece costume, largely in a faded, leathery red, with a small combat skirt sticking outwards at the waist and leggings in a more crimson shade of red. The suit doesn’t cover her arms, stopping at her shoulders, though it is accompanied by gloves in the same faded red as the top of her suit. On her chest Hollask’s suit has an emblem on it, resembling a large book with a sword crossing behind it. On each hip the princess has a scabbard containing one of her swords in each.

The Legacy

Personality: Abigail/Hollask is a reasonably friendly person. As a princess she always wished the best for her people, even if what she saw as the best wasn’t the same as what they did. While she tries to get on with people, her stubborn demeanour  can make it difficult at times, especially combined with the fact that she expects a certain level of respect from all around her. Natural for someone of her background, but it can cause some tension with the people around her. She has a strong sense of justice and will do what she herself sees as right, even if other disagree or attempt to stop her.

History:
Abigail/Hollask was a princess like any other when growing up. A pleasant life, in the comfort of her palace with guards keeping her safe. Yet while her parents forced her to attend various diplomatic sittings, yet the girl had little interest in politics and always took more interest in watching the realm’s knight’s train. So, despite her father’s protests eventually the girl took up swordsmanship in secret, mastering the skill after several years of training. As the years progressed and the princess became ever more confident in her abilities she began venturing away from her home, saving villages from petty bandit raids. The years passed and she became somewhat of a hero to the peasants, yet her own father received word of her heroic deeds and, as he had forbidden such things, took his own drastic measures. The king hired a wizard to punish his daughter and become a foe able to stop his girl and teach her that she was best of to remain in the safety of her home.
The wizard however took the quest somewhat out of hand when he imprisoned the princess in glowing, pink crystals. Crystals which he then discovered his own power could not destroy. So it came to pass that the princess was sealed in the crystals for many centuries, waiting to be released.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:
Due to centuries of exposure to the magical crystal Hollask has gained increased durability, allowing her to sustain a pretty large beating before falling in battle.
Power 2:

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:
Due to being betrayed by her own father, the princess has develpoed some serious trust issues and thus lacks the ability to work well in a team.
Weakness 2:

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Hollask has a very limited understanding of the modern world, due to being from medeival times.
At the point of me joining the rp I will release her from the crystal, when joining she is still inside.
Items/Minions Her 2 short swords, Vitreus and Erab-har. Both have hilts encrusted with rubies.  Neither sword is special besides that, appearing merely as a steel blade with a golden hilt surrounding the ruby.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 4
Hollask
Hollask

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-05-14

Back to top Go down

Hollask, the warrior princess Empty Re: Hollask, the warrior princess

Post by Alpha May 17th 2015, 4:46 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top