The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 Empty Re: Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow)

Post by Danny The Sphinx May 27th 2015, 6:08 am

Rainbow kept going with her list of suggestions while Danny continued onward. Something inside of her let her know of the importance of this mask. Something obsessive. "I know one super brain and she would want me to grab this thing. I can call her if you want. She won't be that helpful- actually-" Maybe Rainbow knew something after all. Of course she knew something after all; Danny just could not see it through the smoke pouring from her mouth. A line of smoke trailed across the reflection Danny cast on her phone. "Hey, Bliss-"

"Danny, I have office hours for a reason. And I don't tell you what they are for an even better reason." Bliss sat wrapped in a bathrobe at home with a bottle of wine cooling in a ice chiller on her coffee table.

"I need to break into a vault to get a relic. If I get caught it will make everyone look bad and I am not backing down from this."

"Fine. Generate enough force to move the inner gears of the vault and it should be enough to open the lock. It's all about getting enough force to work against the lock holding them in place. If you ask me how to do that, I'm hanging up on you. Actually-"

"Hello? Well." Danny did not know if the deep breath she took came from relief or frustration, but she exhaled a little too much. Another deep cough tore through her lungs. "Let's just get this thing open. We need to generate enough force so the gears inside will break the lock and we can get this mask. I'm kind of hoping you can come up with that part of the plan, since it would take me some time to do any of what I just said. Oh, and this relic is needing to be taken into Prodigy custody. The owners of it will still have access to it, but they probably don't know the importance of it and it needs to be protected. It's a superhero kind of insurance. Even if the people who own it don't want it taken. It's complicated, but once you explain it enough and stop thinking about it, it makes sense." It did not need to make sense to Danny. Her mind filled up with some many ambitions and obsessions over the mask, she would stop at nothing to get it.

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink May 28th 2015, 1:00 pm

A multicolor barrier suddenly materializes between the girls and the vault door. Rainbow stands there with her arms crossed.  "That doesn't answer my question and, no, it doesn't make a lick of sense, and you know it. Something that only makes sense when you stop thinking about it? That's called a delusion," Rainbow says.  "Mask or no mask, what you're suggesting, that I help you force open a vault door is stealing.  If we were taking anything from them for 'insurance,' we'd tell them, first. Now step away from the vault and c'mere. I'm calling the authorities and taking you to get looked at." She stands between Danny and the vault, tilting her head back up and looking Danny straight in the eye. The girl plants herself so firmly, it'd take a truck to move her. "I'd prefer to not have to pack you up in a box to get you there. So are you going to cooperate?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PC's:

NPC's:
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Here I Come, To Save The Daaay!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Job : Comic Book Writer, Web Video Producer, College Student
Registration date : 2014-03-22

http://www.thatruled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx May 28th 2015, 10:17 pm

"Woah, a box?" Danny coughed as she stepped forward, a redness starting to swell in her eyes. "Who do you think you are trying to interfere with official Prodigy business? I bet you want to get in there all by yourself. You're trying to make me go see these contacts of yours, while you can make your way back here, steal the mask, and try to unlock the powers it has. Do you even know about the powers?" Danny stepped close enough to try and grab Amy by the wrist to try to wrestle her to the ground.

A cough would pour out from Danny's mouth into the vicinity of Amy. Again Amy would feel the same feeling she did in the tent come back again. Danny would continue to try and keep Amy from running, and if she did try to attack with her speed, Danny would try to use the speedsters best attribute against her by sweeping her legs as soon as Amy tried going for take off. "I have never been accused of being in accordance with villains. I even know who Alpha's secret identity is and refuse to work with him even though he fronts several good organizations. Except for the fact I worked with him once, but that was once and it doesn't make me a bad person!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink May 31st 2015, 12:20 pm

"Danny, do you even know what you sound like, right now? You're monologuing! Villains monologue! Us good guys are just supposed to talk to ourselves, a lot!" As Danny gets closer and the cough lets out more of the smoke, Rainbow winces. Everything around her moving at such a speed that she glances over it all in a fraction of the time it'd take any normal person. Thus she glances down and sees the readiness of Danny's hand. In that instant, Rainbow phases through the woman and gets around behind her. Then she erects a multicolor wall between them before forming a bubble around herself to allow some air from that debilitating smoke.

She takes a breath to clear her head. "I don't want the stupid mask, assuming it exists, at all. I have enough problems with the powers I have. I'm not accusing you of anything other than being sick. Look at yourself. You're exhaling the stuff. Let me take you to a doctor. I'd really rather not the alternative." Rainbow glances up at Danny from behind her bubble. Behind Danny, the barrier between her and the vault quietly begins expanding into a box shape to catch the girl if she tries anything.

PC's:

NPC's:
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 3rd 2015, 3:28 am

"I'm not monologuing!" A single finger pushed closer to Amy than Danny. "I'm just the only person making sense right now, so all the comments you're making just trickle away." Without enough of an airway to continue her argument, Danny began coughing even more. A thickness of smoke began to stick around in the air, swirling around, slowly taking shape. Once enough smoke left Danny to fill the room with a thick coat, the teenager felt herself fall backwards to the ground. "I think I feel better." Her lungs felt as though Danny took them out, roughed them up like they owed her money, and then ate them, but yes, she did ultimately feel better.

"So do I." The smoke started to take physical form, wrapping around Amy's legs and the vault door. The same voice as the carnie lingered in the echoes, but the visage of a twenty foot long smoke dragon took physical form. If the tail grabbed Amy successfully, it would whip her towards the wall with enough force to try and break the drywall.

Danny lunged to her feet, but found herself slowed by the lack of oxygen she could take in. The mere action of standing almost collapsed her to the ground, but she found a way to push forward through will to try and help Amy. Smoke shot out and grabbed both of Danny's ankles separately until forming up in one single barb. Danny flew across the room and into an executive's office adjacent to the vault. "Are you feeling better?" Yellow eyes gave the only fixed point within the ever shifting form of the dragon. "I'm fairly light, but I can see you must not be used to carrying such weight." A gust of wind kicked up, slamming the door to the office shut.

Emerald Falls Down (Rainbow) - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink June 3rd 2015, 4:02 am

Rainbow's eyes widen as Danny coughs up tankfuls of smoke at a time.  As she tries to close the multicolor box around her, the smoke takes form and a pressure grips at her ankles. She looks down and-- CARAACK!  Straight into the drywall. Amy pulls herself to her feet. The world rings and as she looks around, whatever's about to kill her, there's twelve of them.  "Ow," she groans as her vision refocuses to let her see a singular image again. "Oh. Dragon," she says.  "You know, if I were a lesser person, this would be a great chance at a 'don't do drugs,' jab. Points for creativity, I guess. First time I've seen a dragon trying to rob a bank"

She shakes it off and holds out her arms, spinning them fiercely to kick up a whirlwind and try to air the room out and force the thing away from the vault door.  "Hands off, Smokey. That's not yours." As she keeps going, she projects a bubble over her face to shield her own airways from the stuff.  "So here's my question. Why trick children into doing your dirty work for you when you could just pull this smoke form thing and sneak into the bank yourself? Or are you just that kind of psychotic? Twisted to the point of making everything more difficult than it should be, perhaps? That or you're just stupid... yeah... I think I'll go with that one."

PC's:

NPC's:
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top