The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_vote_lcapAgent Prima (Arc boss) I_voting_barAgent Prima (Arc boss) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Agent Prima (Arc boss) I_vote_lcapAgent Prima (Arc boss) I_voting_barAgent Prima (Arc boss) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent Prima (Arc boss)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent Prima (Arc boss) Empty Agent Prima (Arc boss)

Post by Forceaus March 4th 2015, 7:34 pm

Agent Prima
I really hate the name that was given to me.

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Agent Prima
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115
Blood type: AB negative

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Alison is a friendly and benevolent person full of passion. She is very smart and enjoys learning new things. She is kind, an animal lover and a passionate ballerina. This completely conflicts with her programming to be an elite robotic assassin. She is constantly attempting to rebel against her orders to the dismay of her handlers in the Agency. As a result, Alison is constantly plagued with the inability to properly carry out simple tasks. When she overcomes this however, she's nearly unbreakable.

History: Alison was born in Newfoundland, Canada to her loving parents, George and Isabella Phillips. Her parents discovered that she had powers when she was only a few weeks old when they found her lifting and moving objects without needing to touch them. After some research on the internet they discovered that she had telekinesis. Despite the presence of her powers, they treated her just like any other child and loved her all the same. As a child she grew up obviously smarter than her peers and would wind up skipping a few grades as she often effortlessly handled assignments and would graduate at the age of 14. School was boring for her though and she had also gotten enrolled at a dance academy when she was 7. Despite pretty much mastering the art at a young age, she kept doing it for most of her life as she enjoyed it tremendously. The skills she consistently displayed at such a young age brought about the attention of some dangerous people.
Because she graduated early, Alison was free for a few years to do whatever she pleased in life with few responsibilities to hold her back. She enjoyed this free life, but often felt like she was being watched. She kept seeing the same strange people wherever she went and felt they were following her. The feelings of paranoia intensified to the point where she tried to run away to escape the unknown forces she believed to be watching her. Alison stole a car thinking it would increase her chances of eluding those she felt were watching her. She travelled several states before getting in a major accident that nearly killed her. Unfortunately for her that wasn't the worst of it for she was found by those she had been trying to get away from. They brought her to a secret lab where she was turning into an experiment. They eventually saved her life by implanting cybernetic parts and over time, more would be added.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Power 1: Cybernetic Strength and Durability: Alison's body was rebuilt almost entirely with cybernetic enhancements that have vastly increased her strength and durability. She was later altered to increase her connection to her psychic powers at the cost of some of her strength, but her durability remained.

Power 2: Enhanced intelligence: Alison has always been a smart young woman with a thirst for knowledge. Her psychic powers primarily increased her intellectual capacity to the point of making her genius beyond measure. She can process information at an incredible rate and can instantly learn how to perform an assortment of tasks simply by witnessing somebody else do it(Adaptive muscle memory). She is also a master of combat and trained in kung-fu and kickboxing that are complimented by her skills as a ballerina.

Power 3: Enhanced senses: Alison's psychic powers have also increased the power of her senses. She can see and hear at a greater level than the average person. She has even developed a sort of sixth sense that sometimes allows her to connect to the minds of others and peruse their thoughts(Mind reading, permission based for other characters)

Power 4: Telekinesis: Possibly the greatest strength of her psychic powers is her ability to move objects with her mind. She can lift up to 10 tons, but has to focus in order to do so. She can only move solid objects however and struggles to affect organic ones.

Weakness 1: Forced loyalty: Since Alison is a cyborg now, she is forced to take orders from the Agency. Though she is capable of resisting orders she doesn't want to carry out to some extent, it's usually not enough to stop her from acting.

Weakness 2: Low speed: Alison cannot run that fast despite being skilled at martial arts and a dancer. It's a strange trade-off and sometimes makes pursuit difficult.

RP Mechanic(s):

Item list
Spoiler:

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 4
Endurance: 1
Reaction: 2
Strength: 3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top