The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_vote_lcapFun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_voting_barFun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_vote_lcapFun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_voting_barFun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] Empty Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki]

Post by Arcana March 1st 2015, 8:09 pm

”You have got to be kidding me.”Sean muttered with a low growl of irritation, rolling his eyes and glancing at his phone. It was nothing worth being angry really, but then again Sean was in a slightly annoyed mood, might have been him waking up a little earlier than usual. The day had started off simple really, Sean rolling out of the bed and plopping on the floor, room devoid of Zell as it usually was. It was something that he had grown used to, but that did not mean that he had to like it by any stretch of the imagination. After that, was a quick shower to wake him up and then dressing up in his favorite pair of khaki shorts and a black graphic tee. Honestly, life at the moment was a haze while he let his opulent silver eyes dart around the hallway to make his way into the kitchen. No one was there save for what looked like Mike, raising a single brow as if he were surprised to see him of all people.

”Mornin.” he muttered with a small wave of his hand, digging through the fridge and slowly working on a breakfast, nothing Zell level yet Sean could cook some eggs. That was enough to get him going, though the look from Mike was enough to keep from doing the cooking and eventually his son was cooking him food. It tasted good anyway, so he could thank him well enough. ”I....um..thanks.” Sean noted before devouring said food, perhaps glad that he had let his son cook that rather than doing it himself. With breakfast done, Sean could have stuck around the home but he decided to go out, maybe do something fun instead.

What was fun for Sean anyway? That is the million dollar question really, but he would find that out soon enough. Looking through his phone, catching fight of what looked like a familiar name, one he hadn't really interacted with for a long while. He hadn't seen Tyuki in so long, but she seemed to be flourishing rather well. At least with that whole pop star thing anyway. For the sake of old friendships or whatever, Sean sent a message to her, hoping that the whole epic battle at Georgia was not held against him. Wait, sending a call would have been much better than just a text, because he was terrible at keeping a conversation going through text. Pressing on the little Tyuki icon on his touch screen, Sean tied his shoes with a free hand and walked out.

”Yo Tyuki!” He stated once he was sure that his friend or former friend had answered the phone. ”It's been a long time right? I know this whole call is like out of nowhere, but if you're in Los Angeles or anything, I was thinking we could hang out. I mean if you're not busy.” He noted, now walking along a sidewalk, hopefully this went along pretty well.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] Empty Re: Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki]

Post by Chellizard March 5th 2015, 12:14 am

”The dress is obviously white and gold, now shut up about it!” Hurling a pillow across the living room, Tyuki attempted to peg Kyrie in the side of the head.

A very gooey Yui stretched out her hand and caught the pillow before it whacked Kyrie and she sighed, returning her hand back to ‘normal’ so she could go back to playing her Nintendo DSXP.

”That’s enough, Tooki,” Yui said from her spot in a very plush recliner. She was tucked into the chair and covered with a silky blanket.

”I just have no idea why you are even arguing about it in the first place, guys.” Bonnie said, her body laying sprawled on a loveseat, her legs propped up on the arm so her feet were dangling over the edge.

Standing up from her spot on the floor, she kicked over a pile of pillows which became the leftover destruction of her once glorious pillow fort. She had collected the pillows and cushions from all the couches in the Los Angeles mini manor [which was still actually a really big house] that her dear ol’ Aunt Chelle owned. The place was huge! It had five big bedrooms with attached bathrooms and large closets for each. It was like a hotel, but not. There was a sitting room, and then a living room. Tyuki still did not understand the difference. There was also an indoor pool that had a roof that opened, and a mini tiki bar hut! The kitchen was pretty great, too!

Oh no, the kitchen!

”OH CRAP! I FORGOT ABOUT THE COOKIES!” running from the living room as she shrieked and cried out, she made it to the kitchen, just in time! The rest of the band mates all followed into the kitchen, the smell of cookies wafting in the whole house now.

”Mmmn! They smell so good!” Kyrie started to reach and grab for one, but Yui smacked her hand.

”Don’t be an idiot! Those are scalding hot!”

Snickering, Bonnie picked one up with her robotic hand and waved it in Kyrie’s face. ”Sucks to be youu~.” Grinning a devilish grin, Bonnie blew on the cookie to cool it off and then took a bite.

”Not bad, Tyuki!” Bonnie complimented her silly friend, but as she looked around the kitchen, Tyuki was gone.

During the commotion of Yui hitting Kyrie and Bonnie waving her victory cookie in Kyrie’s face, Tyuki had vanished because her phone rang and on the other end of it was a very, very old friend.

”Uh, wow. I really don’t know what to say. The last time I saw you, you were wreaking havoc and, like, you know… tearing apart a town. And people.” Tyuki just didn’t know what else to say at the moment. She shifted the phone to the other side of her face, using her other hand as she checked her schedule, She was free all weekend, and her boyfriend John was stuck studying for a huge exam for school, seeing as he was still stuck doing the whole school thing.

”Ironically enough… I am in LA. We decided to vacation here in between shows. Our next gig is in Washington. We have a two week delay due to our venue in Vegas being mysteriously shut down. Hahaha.. but uh. Anyway.” She hesitated for a few more moments, contemplating what would happen, but then shrugged to herself.

”Sure, let me grab a few things and we can meet up. Should I come to you or what?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] Empty Re: Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki]

Post by Arcana March 5th 2015, 2:20 am

Sean recoiled on his end from remembering their last encounter, or rather how poorly it went. True enough, he had attempted to kill Tyuki and a few others within that time, yet now he liked to think that things were different. He had a great family and hopefully maybe a friend to not hold that lapse against him. ”Yeah...that was not one of my finer moments.” Sean noted with a soft awkward chuckle, scratching the back of his head. Honestly, he hadn't expected to be allowed to forget something like that, but maybe they could move past it for now.

Tyuki actually saying something about having a free schedule made Sean rather happy actually, at least to have some manner of friend willing to hang out with him. Well, he felt better now anyway, not that he didn't enjoy the company of his family anyway. It would have been nice to actually have someone with the last name that was not Atterrius to have some conversation with. Vegas eh? Yeah, I was supposed to be going there for some kind of vacation thing, but....life happens.” he didn't think she could see the shrug, but then again that was unimportant.

”I was thinking we could meet up or whatever. I know this nice little cafe near where I live where we could meet.” Sean suggested, actually catching sight of said cafe, stepping into it as the smell of coffee would catch his nostrils in an almost wonderful fashion. ”I...guess you'll need directions though.” He added with a chuckle, picking himself out a seat and waiting.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 14th 2015, 8:09 pm

”I feel like being a princess, so I’m going to wear this. Any objections?” Tyuki asked after getting off of the phone with Sean. Bonnie, Kyrie and Yui all looked at Tyuki’s outfit of choice. Ankle high frilly socks, bows on the outward facing sides. Bubble toe pink buckle shoes, and the most fabulous dress. It was pink with under frill that came down just below her knees. The pink was disrupted with darker pink stripes, semi-hidden in the dresses folds. She looked like a princess. Upon her breast was an even bigger bow. The shoulders of the dress were also poofy.

”Not unless you plan on putting on the crown and carrying the umbrella that goes with it,” Bonnie said, hiding her laughter.

”Don’t be so mean Bon-bon. You look super cute, Tyuki-chan.” Yui did not bat an eye lash; she was being truthful!

”I dunno. Blue looks better on you, but I think you can pull off the pink!”

”I think I just really wanna not fit in with the crowd. It’s supposed to be a little cafe, so that means it’s likely a hipster one, maybe? I dunno.” She trailed off and started digging in her suitcase and finally found the crown and parasol. She twirled around and threw up a most adorable peace sign.

Kyrie clapped excitedly and Bonnie just rolled her eyes. ”I think I look good. I guess I’ll see you guys later. Please please please don’t eat all the rocky road! I just had the butler dude pick it up!” Tossing a bag over her shoulder filled with all the things she thought she might need, Tyuki waved and sent a text to Sean indicating she would be there shortly.

The driver made the trip as short as possible, meaning Tyuki was there within about twenty minutes of leaving her house. That wasn't bad, considering where she lived in L.A. and the traffic.

She stepped out of the car and into the cafe, glancing around until she saw Sean.

"Hey!" she called, bouncing in her spot before hurrying over to give him a hug.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 22nd 2015, 6:28 pm

Sean had no idea how long it would take Tyuki to actually get here, so he decided to get himself a drink while he waited. So, out of curiosity he would get himself one of those Chai things that Zell and his younger son Silus were always drinking, yet he was too stubborn to try until now. Why he was being so stubborn, only Sean knew but now was as good of a time as any for him to try something out, so here he was trying it out. It didn't take too long to brew up and now here he was sipping the warm drink, which warmed him up even if it weren't too cold for everyone's favorite Apex. Now came the waiting, which was more hell than he was willing to deal with, as his mind tended to wander when waiting and that just lead him to terrible places altogether within his mind.

Luckily, he had a text to distract him, which came from a certain blond of all people; Brandon hale for people that didn't know. Despite all the trouble they had gone through, his old friend was one of the people that he could reconcile with. Sure, he was reminded of Aaron, but that was something that felt as if it could not be repaired as easily as Brandon and him. Thinking of Aaron made him feel over the ring adorning his right ring finger for a moment, twisting it three times before leaving it alone. Regrets were regrets, nothing he could do about them, and yet he could not help it. Still, he had to learn to channel some of that wisdom that his mom was always dolling out, otherwise he would drive himself crazy. After all, she always seemed to know what she was doing.

Melodrama aside, looking up he caught sight of Tyuki which meant the hanging out could commence, as well as...perhaps explanations. Standing up, he was swept into a rather tight hug, though all he did was hug back. ”Hey! Long time no see.”He said with a smirk, burying his hands into his pockets, drink now forgotten. ”I mean way too long. How long has it been anyway?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 25th 2015, 5:03 am

"Ahhh it's so cozy in here! I should have worn something... less obscene, huh?" sticking out her tongue, she then laughed and fluffed out the pink frills of her dress and plopped down on a chair. The wire back squeaked as she got comfortable, and her elbows were immediately placed on the table as she ushered Sean to sit down.

"Oh geeze, I dunno. It's been a while. Like, hm... Maybe a year? Two? I have no idea. Time flies when you're a popstar," she said, giggling as she thought of what she wanted to drink. She also thought about food, and her stomach grumbled in anger of not feeding it.

"Oops. I forgot to eat again. Ah well. How've you been!?" she asked, drawling dramatically while looking over Sean from head to toe before he got the chance to sit. He looked well, in shape, and a lot less scary than he did that night in Georgia. Smiling like a kid being given sugar for the first time, Tyuki crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair a bit.

The dress was bringing a lot of attention to their corner of the cafe, and it did not help that those adoring otaku fans of her's actually stayed in places like these all day in hopes of running into the occasional musician or celebrity. A gaggle of girls, four of them, sat in a corner booth on the opposite side of the cafe. They were all pointing and whispering things about Tyuki and the mysterious man she was with. She could hear them because of the acoustics in the room; that and the fact everyone else in the place were glued to their phones and were being courteous to other customers. The four girls were being loud despite attempting to be so quiet.

Tyuki felt a smile tug at her lips, but ignored the girls for now. She needed to focus on Sean. It had been too long since their last encounter, and not to mention the terms were not as good as she had hoped. I mean, he did try to kill her, after all. Or something like that. It was really that scary lady with the acid swords. A stinging sensation raced up her arm as she thought about it and she had to physically wipe off her arm to make the sensation go away. She covered it up as if it were a simple itch and continued to look and listen to Sean, keeping her cool about chewing him out. She wanted to, but felt it would not be a polite thing to do in the long run.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 26th 2015, 6:59 pm

”Nah, dress looks fine.” He said in a lackadaisical tone, examining said dress, before realizing that he had the fashion sense of a dead horse. So, Sean of all people had no real right to go about judging a persons dress. ”Could be a little less frilly though.” Now he was teasing her, if only a little but then again that was just how he worked. Sipping on that work chai drink of his, he realized why that family of his so loved them, they were pretty awesome.

Atleast he was not the only that noticed time had passed way too fast since they had last met, it felt almost like a generation since they had. Honestly, it felt like a different person altogether had met her last, someone that he would have not been too proud to accept had been him. ”Yeah, i've been sorta following that career of yours. You're getting pretty popular.” Enough so that it seemed his son had an interest within that band of hers, or so Sean had managed too gather from his usual means. Whether Silus would admit to that, well he would only find out with time.

Then came the question was sort of expecting, how he was doing and all of that stuff.  ”I've....actually been doing really good. I mean, a lot has changed since then but it had been like a year or two, so I guess a lot changes.” Sean started, before realizing that he had begun to banter, taking another sip of his drink. ” Though I guess there has been one huge change in my life.” he added before lifting his right hand, showing the strangely yet exotically decorated ring on his finger. If he knew Tyuki, she should have been able to guess what it was for, or so he was hoping she would.

”I'll give you three guesses as to what it is though.”He added with a smirk, reclining in his seat waiting for an answer.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 10th 2015, 12:11 am

The music playing in the background of the cafe chatter was a nice melodic beat that drew Tyuki's attention for just a second too long. She looked away from Sean and toward the menu on the wall above the barista stand. She hummed to herself and then glanced back to Sean. She just gave him a lopsided smile and looked over his face. She adored him, and had missed him more than she knew. If he weren't batting for the other team, she was sure she'd make a pass at him, or be flirtatious.

Sudden guilt washed over her as she thought of John and how much of an idiot she was being. He was a great guy- is a great guy. She felt bad for thinking of Sean like that now, but heck, she wasn't kidding herself. IF she were single, and Sean were straight... she'd totally make all the passes she could at him. Sean finally made a little tease toward Tyuki's dress and she scrunched up her nose, making a funny face at him.

"Well, I think it's cute!" she said with excitement, a grin plastered over her face. Turning from Sean, she studied the menu for a few more minutes before raising her hand and calling the barista out from her spot at the table. "I'll have the hot vanilla chocolate mint cappuccino, and the ham and cheese croisant!-- Oh, did you want anything else, Sean?" she asked while rummaging around in her bag. The bottomless pit took a few minutes to sift through, but she finally pulled out her wallet.

"Shh, let's not draw too much attention! My dress is drawing enough as it is! Haha... but yeah. The band is doing really well. We get a lot of gigs and we tour almost worldwide now. I finally got a couple weeks off, but after this break, I'm back in the studio to record more music." she played a little air guitar and did a head bang to go with it before giggling and fixing her now tousled hair.

She changed her expression, becoming a bit more neutral and then feigning happiness to mask the sadness that was evident behind her eyes. Sean really wasn't himself back then, was he? She had been on a team with him for almost a year or two, and then he went beserk, but now he was here, doing fine! And he looked better than fine, really. "Change is good! I'm with a guy named John, and I have been about.. six months after our group disbanded, too. He's awesome! You've gotta meet him one day, if you haven't already. I'm not sure!" she said, cutting herself off to admire the ring on his hand. She took a few moments then gasped.

"You found 'the one!'?! That is so awesome!" she grabbed for his hand and looked over the ring, gawking at the gems. "That is awesome! So, who's the lucky guy?" she wiggled her eye brows at him, and looked up when the waitress brought over the sandwich and coffee. Tyuki smiled happily and started to blow on her drink to cool it down, waiting for Sean to tell her all about his significant other.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus April 11th 2015, 10:02 pm

Well today wasn't all that bad. Silus literally just floated through the air with his little feathery wings out as he watched his daddy work at his desk. Silus had tried to float over him and see what he was writing about but it was all things he couldn't understand. He was a bright little guy, but he didn't quite get the finer points of molecular chemistry and how it relates to microbiology which then subsequently cause the brain to do stupid things. Silus floated in mid air, arms folded behind his head, as if relaxing on the water. His mind drifted quite a bit, but ultimately he decided that maybe he should paint or something. Maybe he should shift ages and run some vocal exercises before band practice tonight? So much to do, so little time for the little guy.

"A'ight. Let's go little buddy!" Zell said, Silus' head fired up and a grin went form ear to ear. Like a little dog when it's master walked in the door. Zell slung a coat over one shoulder while Silus flew at him, his wings tucking in as his floating ceased, causing him to full on ram into Zell, clinging to him. Zell groaned at the surprised, but patted the little male's back before letting him drop to the ground. "So what do ya wan't for lunch? The same?" Zell asked as they started walking down the street. Silus had both his hands in his zip-up hoodie, the old brown thing still two sizes too big for him. His dimly glowing indigo eyes shot up to Zell with a smile on his little face, an cocked up eyebrow silently asking Zell why he even bothered asking. Zell just chuckled as he put his sunglasses on.

"Daddy...Is that?" Silus asked as he stopped in the middle of the road. Zell kept walking a couple step before turning around and his eyes growing wide. Silus turned his head when he heard the horn and simply void-walked to the other side of the street. Zell turned around with wide eyes and the most unamused looked he'd ever had. "Sorry..." Silus offered with a nervous smile and a worried expression. Zell rolled his eyes and walked to his son, putting an arm n his back as he walked, catching a glimpse of a familiar face as he did. Zell froze and did a double take for a moment before he right eye twitched.

"Well...I can honestly say I would have never...is that....is that a girl?" Zell asked, standing dead still as he squinted to try and get a better look. Yeah, that was definitely Sean, but who was that he was with. He was with a girl? "Yeah, that's why I-" Silus began as he followed Zell who was grossly consumed by the concept that Sean appeared to be on a date with a girl. He had enough faith in Sean that that wasn't the case though. Let's face it, the dude was gayer than a pride parade on Christmas day. Silus on the other hand just reached out, grabbed Zell's coat sleeve and tugged on it. "OOOH! Can I ? Daddy, Can I ? Can I? Can I!?" Silus begged over and over again in a hushed whisper. Zell knew what he wanted but he was too engrossed with what he was seeing. He wished he had a camera honestly...so he did what all distraced responsible parents did and waved him off with a "yeah sure" and didn't pay any real attention. Father of the year right there.

Poor Sean would soon find himself surprised by two random arms wrapping around him from behind as Silus literally jumped onto the back of Sean's chair and tried to hug him. "Daddy!" He cheered as he nuzzled into Sean. The little four foot creature clung there as long as he could before dropping down in a little fit of giggling, wondering just how bad he scared Sean, if at all. Zell sighed and shook his head as he walked up after Silus and put a hand on his head.

"Hey...sorry we just saw ya and he couldn't help it. How are ya?" Zell asked, a smile beaming at him. Silus watched his dads for a second before becoming bored and throwing in a little "bleh" when Zell went to kiss Sean on the forehead. He immediately looked to Tyuki and became frightened, immediately grabbing Zell's pant leg and moving behind him, as if using Zell as a human shield. "Hi there. Si, can you say Hello?" Zell asked the little four foot tall munchin clinging there like a speechless, scared little rabbit. Well...obviously speechless. Rabbits didn't talk. Did they?

Fun times in the city of angels [Tyuki] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 12th 2015, 8:32 pm

”Nah, i'm good.” Sean said with a casually dismissive wave of the hand. He wasn't really in the mood for anything else, he was content with his little drink he was sipping on. Tyuki would take a small while to dig through her purse, but it appeared she eventually found her wallet. She was right about the dress, if attention was something she did not want to draw, well that was not the thing she wanted to wear, especially with rabid fans wandering the streets wherever you went. This was one of the times that made him glad he wasn't any sort of celebrity. As much appeal as there was, he just didn't find himself wanting that sort of life. Beating up bad guys was good enough for him anyway.

”Tyuki the superstar, I admit I never expected that.” Sean chuckled, tapping his fingers softly against the still warm cup. He still had some drink left, but not like it was going to go cold before he finished it or anything, It was nice to know she was doing well, getting gigs and having rabid fans to demand autographs, though he knew she could beat up any idiots that tried to kidnap her for whatever reason. Well, Sean hoped she was anyway, otherwise he had a feeling things might have just gotten weird. Then came the subject of his ring, and who the one that had put it there. It seemed like he wasn't the only one who had found love, though he knew who this John was, or rather knew a John. Whether they were the same, well he had no clue whatsoever.

Before he had the chance to explain who this someone was, he found himself with two arms wrapping themselves around him and a sort of gasp. The voice wad familiar and he found himself wondering what they were doing here of all place, unless his son had started stalking him. Not that he would have been surprised, considering how the rest of his family tended to act. All it took was a turn to see who it was. ”Silus!” He said with a chuckle, ruffling up the mop of dark brown hair atop his head. They clung there as long as they could before dropping onto the floor, and the real culprit appeared, not that he was annoyed with them or anything.

”Speak of the devil and he shall appear. You have impeccable timing, you know that right?” He said smiling back without even having to think about it. ”So yeah Tyuki, this is the guy, though I would have to say i'm the lucky one.” He amended, leaning back and looking up at Zell, then looking to Silus who seemed to be using Zell as some sort of human shield. Maybe he was just shy, which would have made sense, so he wasn't really one to question it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 28th 2015, 12:50 am

She allowed a giggle to erupt from her core and a wide smile laced her lips. ”I’m lucky to be where I am! I think if I hadn’t have met Bliss, or found out about my real family, I would be stuck working in fast food or still with my horrible God Parents.” She shuddered at the thought and finally took a nurturing sip of her coffee. The warm drink raced down into her core and she felt a tingling sensation wash over her. It was delicious, and she felt so much better with the drink settling on her bones.

”Man this is sooo good!” she said, sinking into her chair, the ruffles of her dress poofing up a bit around her knees. She grinned, both hands clutching her cup. Just as she was about to set the cup onto the table, she heard a little voice cry out ‘Daddy!’ and then the voice was given an identity. Tyuki saw the smaller, shaggy headed boy lunge and cling to Sean’s back. Blinking, Tyuki’s big green eyes locked with the odd violet eyes that belonged to Silus. Observing the behavior between Sean and the younger boy, it was evident that Sean really was the parental figure to this kid.

Finally turning her attention from Sean and Silus, she noticed Zell. She couldn’t help but hear Sean mention the devil, and him appearing, and Tyuki shook her head. ”He’s not the devil, I know him. He was there when I was kicking your--” she cut herself off, and finally set down her cup. Standing, she smoothed her dress a bit, and extended her hand. ”You’re Zell. We met in Georgia,” she said, her memory not as bad as she thought it was. She then peeked around Zell to look at Silus again.

”He’s so shy! Haha. Cuuute.” Grinning, Tyuki knelt down and held out her hand to him now. ”My name’s Tyuki! I’m Sean’s friend! Mind if I know your name, too?” She had obviously heard Sean say Silus, but not really. She was just so overwhelmed by the fact that Sean, not only engaged, or married, also had a child. Adoption? Most likely, but regardless, the three looked like a real family. It was really calming, actually.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus April 29th 2015, 3:55 pm

Silus was really, really conflicted at the moment. He was frustrated at Sean because of the fact he knew Tyuki Gold. The same Tyuki Gold that was a memeber of Girl Alive! Silus loved that band, and he specifically knew that Sean had seen those posters in his room before. Or was it Jordan? Either way he knew her and he never said anything! Also, he was shy because here was Tyuki. Not only was she a stranger, which Silus didn't take well to, but she was also a model of sorts to him. His love of singing and his own band had sorta been formed by his love of music. It may not have been the same kind of music, but Silus really got into music because of Girl Alive! At the risk of sounding like a total loser fanboy he owed his passion for singing to them. Bonnie, Tyuki and the entire gang was the reason for him even discovering his voice.

"Pet-uhm! No S-Silus. Silus Atterrius..." he said, his dimly glowing eyes fixated on Tyuki, slightly in awe as he placed his little hand in hers. Starstruck by the musical dumbass, Silus then noticed that he was staring, probably a little more than he should have been. Gulping and turning away he looked back to Zell, who couldn't help but smirk by the red color that flushed his face a little. Embarrassment from almost introducing himself as a different name.

"Hey, I could be the Devil. The Devil you know may be better than the devil you don't." Zell joked a little, playing off humor that they probably wouldn't understand. Well, Sean knew Zell's little secret well enough to catch the humor maybe. It might be lost on Tyuki, and not just because Bliss thought she was a dumbass. "You must be...the girl in the gold suit then?" Zell asked, his memory of anything before Ouroboros was...fuzzy at best. The times back when he was the hero he wanted to be. Unfortunately those childish dreams had come to a halt.

"Daddy it's Tyuki!" Silus hissed a little in a whisper as he tugged on Zell's coat sleeve. Zell nodded in affirmation. "I...like your music." Silus said. I like your music, way to go dork. Silus chided himself in the safety of his mind as he waited for Zell or Sean to take the pressure off of him.

Last edited by Silus on May 15th 2015, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 30th 2015, 1:13 pm

So it seemed Tyuki remembered Zell, even if Sean didn’t quite remember that time too well. Might have come with the whole abyssal thing, but then again that was more something that he would have forgotten. ”Yeah, I guess you did.” Sean noted with a smirk, so an old friend worked together with Zell to kick his ass priorly. Meanwhile, Silus continued to be as shy as ever, though Sean didn’t remember him ever being this shy. The clinging to his dad’s leg was the not new one, but how tightly he was doing so was another thing entirely. A little inside humor was involved, which Sean chucled at, though likely Tyuki wouldn’t quite get it.

Maybe it was because Tyuki was some kind of celebrity, that might have explained why he was jittery. ”Speaking of your music, what kind of music do you make anyway? Isn’t it some kind of j-rock or something like that?” Sean would ask, sort of moving on from that small mention of Silus liking her music into a whole new conversation. Also something told him that he would need to take the direction of the conversation off of Silus for a small bit.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 8th 2015, 1:05 am

Tyuki was sure to shake Silus' hand for as long as he wanted to. As soon as his grip loosened, she made it her job to let go of his hand and give him his space. He looked so nervous! Maybe it was masking his over excitement. She remembered the first time she met one of her favorite musical artists. It was almost like this very moment. Smiling again, Tyuki took a moment to look away from Silus and stand up straight again. She smoothed her dress and took a drink of her coffee. The warmth filled her up, and it made her feel so much better. Not that she needed to. It just added that little extra something to her over all mood.

Looking to Zell as he made his comment about the Devil, Tyuki thought about it and then answered. "My Aunt's dad is the devil." She was blankly blinking at the two men in front of her, completely lost by the joke. She felt a little more at ease when the two over looked her comment and masked it with laughter. She joined in on the laughter as well, not even caring that she had no idea what was going on. She finally stopped her laughing and heard Silus speak up.

"Thank you!" she said, giving Silus a bow. She was very proud to see her music was not only reaching the hearts of young girls around the world, but also young boys. It was likely the rock aspect.

"Ahh yes! We're a Pop/Rock group! We do more rock than anything, and we do have a few more pop-ish songs, but the pop songs were made to cater more toward our American fanbase!"

"Ohh, should we leave? That crowd in the corner has been staring at me ever since I walked in, and I'm almost sure they're about to come stalk me. I don't want to ruin our hang out time by being adored or something. Let's go somewhere else, huh?" she said, and then finally caught Zell's mention of her gold suit. It had previously flew over her head and she looked at the dark haired male. "Black and gold suit, actually! But right!" she grabbed her coffee cup, and wrapped her sandwich up in a napkin and started for the door.

"Should I call for my driver or do we want to walk or what?" she gave Sean, Silus, and Zell a smile as she held the door open for them.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus May 15th 2015, 8:23 pm

Silus made particular note of the comment of not ruining the hang-out time with something like being adored. Well that one made him paranoid if nothing else. He could blame his genetics for that one. The paranoia and reading into things too much that is. He blinked and cocked his head to the side as the feeling of pressure was slightly relived. He honestly could have done something to help but...his pretending to be a fairly normal kid was a requirement at this point in time.

Zell was accustom to the whole having a driver thing, though he wasn't exactly accustomed to having OTHER people with drivers and things like that. He almost wasn't exactly sure how to respond to it initially. Unfortunately he could tell that the beautiful young Tyuki wasn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Explains why she and Sean get along so much at any rate. Silus just followed aimlessly, which subsequently dictated Zell's actions as well. Silus withdrew one of his two favorite little beanie. from his large hoodie jacket pockets. Snugly fitting the stitch face over his head he walked out the door, thanking Tyuki for holding it for him. Zell nodded in thanks while the others did what they wanted.

"Well I don't want Silus and I to bother you guys." Zell said, giving himself and Silus a means to opt out of this. Of course Silus immediately looked to him with a slight disappointment as he looked at him. Don'tcha  gimme those eyes ya little bastard. He thought to himself before sighing a little with a crooked brow at Silus, the message was quite clear that Silus didn't exactly want to leave. Silus looked to Tyuki with a little smile before looking to Sean and then back to Zell. He was the kid here, what was Zell expecting him to do everything? Did Zell even answer Tyuki? What an airhead. Before you ask which one the answer is yes.

"If we walk your stalkers might follow...but if we have someone drive us away it might draw more attention." He offered up the information, though me made it sound like he didn't much consider Zell's attempts to break away. "I say walk." He finally concluded, though no one ever said where they were walking to. Silus was just content to stick by and watch things unfold, though his little mind was running through so many things he wanted to ask and wanted to say. Sadly, "Si the Shy-guy" seemed to simply remained with the group silently. Silus almost blurted out that they could all fly if Zell called his exosuits, but then he realized how stupid the idea was. The point was to avoid attention. Nerd.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top