The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Battle in the city of angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Battle in the city of angels I_vote_lcapBattle in the city of angels I_voting_barBattle in the city of angels I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Battle in the city of angels I_vote_lcapBattle in the city of angels I_voting_barBattle in the city of angels I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Battle in the city of angels

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle in the city of angels Empty Battle in the city of angels

Post by Arcana March 7th 2011, 6:49 pm

It was a mild evening in the city of angels.Los Angeles.NIght hung damp and cool.A lighte drizzle making its way down to the ground.Forming small almost unnoticable puddles.It was a perfect evening in his opinion.Nice moist and some rain.Perfect for some theft.He was walking down a street that was strangely empty.One of the none imporatant streets of the city.He sighted a medium sized clothing store.So with a smile he swept his bangs to the left.Which were black with blonde highlights.Blue green eyes that looked almost grey examined the shop.There were strangely no cameras.Though he couldn't afford to take chances.So he pulled the hood of his tattered jacket over his head.Covering his eyes and the upper part of his face.Appraoching the front door of the shop with caution.
Slowly unzipping his jacket.Pulling a small metal vial from beneath it.untwirling the cap from it.As water slithered from it like a serpent.Slipping into the crack of the keyhole.After a few seconds the lock clicked and the door came open.As the water returned to the bottle.Which was then placed back beneath his jacket.With caution he walked into the door.Then something caught his attention.
"Hey what are you doing"A gruff sounding man called.He turned around to see what looked like an officer.Only one though.What was he doing out here."Dammit"He cursed silently.Didn't want to have to kill anyone.Well he didn't care but still.One of the caps of the metal vials beneath his jacket silently popped off.Slithering down his shirt and tight jeans with ripped up knees.Slithering along in the shadows of the night."Put your hands where i can see them"He shouted gun held up at him."Whoa whoa calm down.I havent done anything"He said with a charismatic smile.Distracting him from the water that slinked towards him.His gun lowered slightly before being raised again."Come with me to the station and we can figure this out"He offered."Sorry but i cant do that"Sean smiled as the water shot at the mans head.In the form of a strangely flexible ice spike.Peircing it like a sword through melted butter.Blood splattering against the street."Shouldnt have tried to stop me"He said coldly.All warmth in his voice gone.Eyes now looking like an icy cold grey.So he returned to his stealing.Humming happily to himself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Battle in the city of angels Empty Re: Battle in the city of angels

Post by WakaFlocka The Clown March 7th 2011, 7:13 pm

Jasper sat perched on the second level of the parking lot staring off into the rain, there had been quite a few small crimes in this area lately so he decided to take a look around. Jasper was only in a tight fitting leather jacket with a tight white shirt underneath and a pair of comfortable fitting black jeans and combat boots instead of his full costume. It was much colder than he thought out the rain was falling hard now and put quiet the crisp in the air.

There was a couple huddled together walking up the street while down near the shops a man in a hooded jacket stood staring at a closed shop but a cop was walking up the street so he thought nothing of it.

Suddenly there was a quick sudden sound that most would of missed but Jasper's ears picked it up, turning he saw the cop now on the ground in a puddle of blood with the hooded man now walking into the store. "Damn I was hoping it was going to be a quiet night." Dropping down as quietly as possible Jasper raised his pistol and shot one round into the ground next to the man to get his attention. It would of been an easy shot for an easy kill but there was no honor in that.

Battle in the city of angels 2i71i76

Last edited by WakaFlocka The Clown on March 7th 2011, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
WakaFlocka The Clown
WakaFlocka The Clown

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 7th 2011, 7:25 pm

He turned around to see where the bullet came from.From a strange man who came from nowhere.He thought he had scoped the entire area.Apparently he was wrong about that.Though he really didn't want to kill this guy.Though the gun made him a threat,and threats were to be killed.He unzipped his jacket.Throwing it to the side.Revealing a belt that went diagonally across his torso.Six 20 ounce vials of water and one 32 ounce bottle of water were attached to it.
"Whats an attractive man like you doing out at this time of night?"He teased sticking his tounge out.As the water that killed the cop made its way back into the empty vial."I don't want to have to kill you,but i will if i have to."It was true he wasn't in the mood to kil.Not this night anyway.So he waited for the man to respond to him.It would depend on the answer he got what he would do.If the man shot at him again.He would unleash the full fury of the water in his vials and shred him to shit,or he would actually talk it out and noone gets hurt.Either way was fine with him.Though the second seemd more appealing to him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by WakaFlocka The Clown March 7th 2011, 7:36 pm

Jasper looked at the man now standing in front of him with the odd vials on his chest he wasn't quite sure what they were so he'd be careful right now but he knew this punk was going to pay for killing a cop so ruthlessly. Taking a quick look over his opponent he quickly devised a plan to take him down efficently and quietly.

Rushing in at full pace he pulled one of his pistols out and in his other hand his custom black bladed katana as he closed the distance he shot two bullets towards the mans chest. "You will pay for your crimes!" Jasper was in a bad mood today and wasn't in the mood at all to play games with this guy.
WakaFlocka The Clown
WakaFlocka The Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 7th 2011, 7:44 pm

"Tsk tsk"He thought.As all the water from the vials shot out.Quickly and effectivly stoppiing both bullets.Floating about in a medium sized mass.Bulltes falling out.Clattering to the street."Really now?A gun."He sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose."I didn't want to kill you but"He sighed again."Somethings cannot be avoided.The water shot forward at an incredible speed.With enough pressure to tear through 15 feet of tempered steel as if it were wet paper.If this hit the man would be sliced in half.If not the water would stop and launch shard of ice in all directions.Not that they would be unavoidable.Only they would be hard to dodge.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 7th 2011, 8:03 pm

Lance walked through the Pouring rain his hands in his pockets and trailed a large coat, His spiky red hair was pushed down giving him a more exotic appearance much like a Lions mane. His sandals slid down into the water but it was of no disturbance to the nineteen year old. He wore red shorts that seemed five times too big and were held on by a thick belt, He wore a shirt that was cut on the shoulders so when he did go big he would easily tear out of it.

Lance stopped and looked around the small area he had come from and lifted a sandal looking at the red blood on his toes, His eyes followed the trail and came to a dead body. A couple of quick steps brought him to the body where he dropped to one knee lifting the head of the dead officer and muttering a few words turned his attention to the store where sounds of battle were coming from. Moving Noiselessly he slipped a peek into the store and saw two people fighting.

Lance sighed and stepped in removing his hands and came into view of the two combatants and grinned. "Now I hope I am intruding for it would be rude if I didn't try and stop this. Now in the Name of the Tough Guys I order you to surrender now." Lance looked between the two and waited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by WakaFlocka The Clown March 7th 2011, 8:18 pm

Jasper continued his forward charge and baseball slided under the water blast and raised his gun to the man's chest. "You may not want to kill me but i'll gladly put you in the ground."

Shocked by the young man in ratty looking clothes suddenly walking into the room as if he owned the place. Looking over the man and sensing there wasn't much of a threat to him he raised his katana up and pointed it in his direction. "This is my fight stay out!" Jasper felt like a dog guarding his territory

Being two to one made Jasper feel a little uncomfortable but that was normal people these two were far from that one guy seemed to have full control over water and the other one had a energy emmiting from him but he wasn't sure why yet. Looking at the man he had his gun pointed at he felt his finger start to shake with the want to pull the trigger "Is he with you?"
WakaFlocka The Clown
WakaFlocka The Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 7th 2011, 8:32 pm

All the blood drained from his face in that instant."Tough guy?Fuck!!!"He nearly cursed out loud.Saying it only in a soft hiss.Had Pain sent him?If he did then all of that with Sul was for nothing.He couldn't allow it.This man would have to die to.No witnesses to vouch against him.He knew what he had to do.
He extended his influence.Commanding all the water in a four square mile radius to come to him.A slight twinge of pain flashing through his head.Feeling a response as the water rushed to him.Water from,plants,fountain,the sewers,and hell even the rain its self.Collecting in an extremely large mass of water above him.Which was about seven thousand gallons worth of water.Pulsing and moving like the thoughts that flashed through his head.He the tried to do his best in disguising his voice."I really dont want to kill either of you but if you dont leave i will be forced to".He said successful enough that his voice sounded different from usual.If he didn't kill them both.Atleast they couldn't trace him by his voice.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 7th 2011, 8:40 pm

Lance looked at the two and growled knowing it was no use, He closed his eyes feeling the Adrenaline in his body rush up into his body and the change take place. His skin turned red moving over his flesh. His eyes turned a deep yellow almost animistic as he grew up, and up to a towering eight feet his body growing to a giant Crimson hulk. He stepped forward letting out a roar his massive hands which could close a fist around a Basket ball with ease curled into two Wrecking ball sized Fists. His hair stayed the same but other than that he was a Behemoth of Muscle.

His body was completely packed with muscle with massive round arms with a good long reach and shoulders used to add crushing and punching power looked like two beach balls shoved under the flesh. His neck muscle pushed up against the back of his neck and walked forward putting weight on one foot as the ground under him dropped down into a small crater. "I am CRIMSON." His voice shook the building as he opened his arms wide then slammed them closed in a powerful shockwave that rushed forward with the power to destroy a small building. The impacting force flew forward at blurring speed aiming for both Individuals.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by WakaFlocka The Clown March 7th 2011, 8:52 pm

"What the hell are the Tough guys and why don't you step off Pinky!

Jasper had never been afraid to take an ass whooping and it looked like tonight was going to be the same as so many others. He had one guy with a river over his head and then a monster of a man that appeared from the other one, this was suppose to be taking out a small time thief who killed and cop but ended up being a superpowered battle.

Thinking quickly on his feet Jasper dove in front of the blast while curling up into a ball in ordered to be launched at the water man as a human cannonball.
WakaFlocka The Clown
WakaFlocka The Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 7th 2011, 9:02 pm

It all happened in an instant.Though Sean had been trained in things like this.Though he still wondered why they cared about the cop.Then a memory flashed through his head.Of earlier today.It was of the same cop.In a dark ally standing over a blood soaked woman.Though making sense of it now didn't matter.What mattered was defending against this attack.
This attack was similar to the one pain used in New York.Destroying the junkyard and majorly injuring Sul-Fury.So he barely dodged the man barreling at him.While at the same time calling one seventh of the mass down.At high speed tearing through the plexi glass windows.Rushing to him,and forming a powerful barrier of fast swirling dense water. lightening the blow of the shockwave.Now only lighly tossing him through the air.Though protected from any debris by a sheild of swiftly swirling water.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on March 8th 2011, 9:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 7th 2011, 9:56 pm

Crimson let out a roar and charged forward his arms outstretched and his long legs closing the distance between him and Sean. The massive body smashed through the water and let out a massive bellow raising one powerful fist he brought it full pelt down for the area between the skull and collar bone on the right side with the impact of a wrecking ball behind it. His powerful shoulder muscles lent the strength sending the impact into a concentrated area with enough force to break bone and do major damage to the spinal cord. Lance had also set himself a guard with his free arm set in a way for quick reaction to protect himself.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by WakaFlocka The Clown March 7th 2011, 10:06 pm

Sailing through the air Jasper saw himself go flying by Sean missing him by mere inches spinning and twisting through the air he managed to land on his feet but skidded backwards once landing knocking over several shelves of clothing. The shockwave hurt but wasn't nearly enough to stop him but tomorrow he know there would be plenty of bruises on him.

Shaking the cobwebs from his head in order too see straight Jasper aimed both of his guns again at the man only to look up and see the large one rushing at Sean. "I guess i'll let them take each other out and pick off the loser."

Jasper fired off three shots in the general direction of both guys just to cause a little more chaos.
WakaFlocka The Clown
WakaFlocka The Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 7th 2011, 10:18 pm

"Damn"He cursed as the big man rushed at him.While the other man shot bullets at them.Body acting instinctivly he perfomed a hasty backflip.Dodging the giants attack by mere centimeters.Then he felt a sharp pain on his upper left thigh.As he landed on his feet with a thud he noticed that a bullet had nicked him.
Unbothered by the slight wound he did a risky manuver.Well not risky as much as full of risk.So maybe risky was the right word.he commanded the other six thousand gallons to rush through the door.At the highest pressure.Which was able to knock Pain on his ass and even daze him with only like 100 gallons of water used.All aimed at the back of the crimson creatures head.Hell it might even knock him out.If he was lucky anyway.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 8th 2011, 9:50 am

Crimson turned his head at the last moment and roared placing his arms apart he slammed them together in a mighty shockwave slamming it into the water and splitting it around him. He stood as the water continued by then brought both hands down on the ground making another thunder clap sending a pulsing shockwave up and out pushing the water out. The giant reached over grabbing a Metal table and with one yank ripped it from the bolts that held it into the ground.

Crimson swung the table around bringing it full force like a man would swing a bat right around at Sean's head, The reach of the giant was already long but the table increased it putting Sean at the center of the tables position. The metal table was large enough so even swinging it was still low to the ground so Ducking was a bad idea. Crimson let the table go so it would take care of itself. He stepped back and waited as he looked around for the other opponent.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top