The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The City of Angels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The City of Angels I_vote_lcapThe City of Angels I_voting_barThe City of Angels I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The City of Angels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The City of Angels Empty The City of Angels

Post by Twinkles April 2nd 2011, 2:49 am

Well here he was waiting for his to partners to show up. He really didn't see why he had to wait for them, in fact by now he could have finished the contract by now if he hadn't had to wait.He took a deep breath to calm himself he didn't want to destroy anything.He had taken out his tag but still had on his locket he literally never took it off.he wore casual clothes today not that it mattered no one would think his normal attire strange in this city. He pacedfor a few more minutes then sat down he would give them another hour if they didn't make it he would go alone.
Twinkles

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Job : anywhere and everywhere
Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me
Registration date : 2011-03-20

Back to top Go down

The City of Angels Empty Re: The City of Angels

Post by Arcana April 2nd 2011, 2:59 am

It was a windy day in LA. Not one of Seans favorite of days. Still he liked the feel of it. Still Sean wasn't sure why he was here. Why he had to some here. All he knew was it involved dome dtrange organization. So him and Spencer decided to go to find out about it.

He was wearing his new usual clothes. Tight black jeans with ripped up knees. Skin tight graphic tee. Wave like designs on the front. Torn up jacket draped over his shoulder. Black hair with blonde highlights swept to the side. Lip ring on the left side of his lip and a ring in his right eyebrow. Both which Spencer heavily protested to. Still he didn't make any attempts to stop him. So Sean decided to get them.

Then he noticed a strange boy. he looked odd. Maybe he was the guy they were looking for. So interested Sean said. "Hey Spence you think hes the guy?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James April 2nd 2011, 3:05 am

Him and his boyfriend Sean had been walking for a while. Not that he minded. His body had a near inexaustable supply of energy. Only going with Sean to deal with a contract. Though he thought he was part of the Tough Guys. Making him above dealing with mercs. Still it didn't matter. If Sean wanted to do this. He would back him up 100%.

He was wearing the usual clothes. A slightly loose blue shirt. Comfortable blue jeans. Faded nikes. Soft brown hair toussled and unaffected ny the wind. Sparkling green eyes looking around. Till they found someone. Apparently he was who called Sean.

Spencer clenched his fist. Preparing for anything. "He could be the guy. Only one way to find out." He smiled approaching the guy. Dragging Sean along with him. He hoped the guy meant no harm. Didn't wanna have to fry him.
Skylar James

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 2nd 2011, 3:20 am

"I'm guessing your the two i've been waiting for." He said looking up at them as they approached."Finally you had three minutes before I went out on my own. Now according to the report there are five terrorists that will be detonating themselves at 3:00 which gives us one hour to go through the city and find all five, can we try to get through this day without any unessecary deaths please." he stated the contract orders and added his own personal plea. Most mercenaries didn't care about lif or death as long as they get paid.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Humor : I've been in your closet for the past ten minutes and you still haven't found me

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 10th 2011, 3:43 pm

"Terroist huh? I can deal with that." Sean shrugged. Glancing over to Spencer to see his opinion. WOndering why he was put in charge of dealing with terrorist. Seemed a bit below what a Tough guy would do , but hey he accepted the misson. It was his fault. SO he had to deal with the misson to its end. "I;m ready to do this whenever you are umm whats your name?" He hadnt asked that yet. No way he could work with someone whos name he didn't know. Made him feel unsettled. So all he waited for was the guys response. The he could get on with it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James April 10th 2011, 3:48 pm

Spencer had dealt with terrorist before. Nothing really when he finished with them Compared to him they were very breakable. Didn't take much voltage to kill them. Weaklings. Yet it didn;t set right wiht him to kill at all. Good thing this misson was to prevent death. Now that he was with Sean. He could leave behind the days of Project Perfection. All of its evil intentions he didn't trust. "Yeah im ready Sean." He sighed waiting for everyone to get prepared for the misson at hand.
Skylar James

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkles April 10th 2011, 4:01 pm

"I'm Shane Cross," He replied to the one who had asked him his name," and this wont be as easy as you think, the terrosists are scattered through out the city even i would have a dificult time finding them. For now we have to split up we only have an hour and theres only three of us." Shane said looking at them seriously. "The five most likely places they'd be is cityhall seeing as theres a meeting today, the Main street square, the subways, airport, and the docks seeing as theres a weapon shipment coming in for the state militia." He finished off his speech and headed towards the door," I'm heading to cityhall then the airport, we'll meet at the docks last due to a delay in the shipment we have another 30 minutes for that, you two spli the remaining and meet me at the airport if you feel the need to come. Any questions?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live your life without regrets if you can't do that then you don't deserve to live.
Twinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top