The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBattle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_voting_barBattle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBattle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_voting_barBattle in the city of angels - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Battle in the city of angels

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle in the city of angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle in the city of angels

Post by Rex March 8th 2011, 9:50 am

Crimson turned his head at the last moment and roared placing his arms apart he slammed them together in a mighty shockwave slamming it into the water and splitting it around him. He stood as the water continued by then brought both hands down on the ground making another thunder clap sending a pulsing shockwave up and out pushing the water out. The giant reached over grabbing a Metal table and with one yank ripped it from the bolts that held it into the ground.

Crimson swung the table around bringing it full force like a man would swing a bat right around at Sean's head, The reach of the giant was already long but the table increased it putting Sean at the center of the tables position. The metal table was large enough so even swinging it was still low to the ground so Ducking was a bad idea. Crimson let the table go so it would take care of itself. He stepped back and waited as he looked around for the other opponent.

Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by WakaFlocka The Clown March 8th 2011, 9:35 pm

Jasper stared at the large man who just split 100 gallons of water like nothing and was in complete shock at the brute force of the monster, his legs felt like rubber staring at such force but this was no time to be afraid. Everywhere around him was soaked and wet from Sean's attack but Jasper still had plenty of traction to rush in.

Gripping with both hands tight around the handle of the blade Jasper rush in while swinging his blade horizontally right at the red creatures chest with all of his force he was determined to take this beast down one way or another.
WakaFlocka The Clown
WakaFlocka The Clown

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 8th 2011, 10:42 pm

It took him all but second to brace for impact.Calling all the water he could to him.All the water in the store that is.Commanding it to move at the highest pressure he could make it.In the shape of a sharp pointed twisting drill like shape.Stabbing inot the table at full force.Slowing it down as well as ripping it in two.The half still moving slamed into him with not as much force as it could have.Though still it sent him reeling.Falling down hard against the floor.Pain swiming through his head.Felt like some kinda vehicle had hit him.Though he knew he wasn't down so he pushed the table off him.Rolling to his feet and making a run towards the door.In an attempt to escape this madness.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2474
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 9th 2011, 11:48 am

Crimson leaped back as the man swung his sword barley missing his chest and the tip catching his skin leaving a small cut which instantly healed up, The Giant stepped forward past the mans swing and brought one devastating knee up for the man's chin with destructive force before slamming his hands together in attempt to smash Jasper's head between his massive hands in a roaring thunderclap which even of it didn't get the man's head would still do damage to the other man from the closeness of the Thunderclap.

Crimson looked over at Seth running and brought one foot down hard sending a shockwave forward and into the wall caving the door down into nothing but rubble trapping Seth with them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by WakaFlocka The Clown March 10th 2011, 1:23 am

Jasper jumped back from the rising knee and quickly rolled through the large legs of the man in order to dodge the clap, Rising up quickly from behind the monster he sent a kick out towards the back of his knee caps in order to bring him to the ground and then raising his katana he shoved it down with all of force right at the back at the crimsons one back.
WakaFlocka The Clown
WakaFlocka The Clown

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 10th 2011, 4:24 pm

"Fuck"Sean cursed.A scowl coming across his face.He was pretty much screwed now.Unless he helped that man beat that monster.That seemed to be his only option.Either that,die,or have Pain punch his teeth out.Though he thought of a better idea.The water he gathered was still around.just scattered.Though he knew he could gather it.With a mental comand he ordered all the water that lance had repelled form the building to come full force.At the highest pressure in a spiraling drill form,and smash through the wall which it did.Then he had it still in a sharp drilling form to rish at its highet speed and pressure at the red creature.Aiming at the back of his head.This time he had a plan in mind.If the creature focused on the water it might give the man a chance to attack.If he focused on the man the water would bash him in the back of the head.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2474
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top