The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Mr. Invincible I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Mr. Invincible I_vote_lcapMr. Invincible I_voting_barMr. Invincible I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Mr. Invincible I_vote_lcapMr. Invincible I_voting_barMr. Invincible I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mr. Invincible

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mr. Invincible Empty Mr. Invincible

Post by Super Cutie February 28th 2015, 9:24 pm

Mr. Invincible
The Superest Hero™

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Mr. Invincible
Title:
Alignment: Hero
Race: Indian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'0 usually
Weight: 300 lbs
Blood type: Red?

The Looks

Spoiler:

Since he can't get clothes that stretch with him, his superhero outfit consists of shorts and sleeveless shirts with a ski mask.

The Legacy

Personality:
Let's put it this way, there are currently 50 likes on an ex girlfriend's expletive filled Facebook break up status where she describes him as a "stupid, selfish, stoner man child incapable of seeing past his own needs" among other things we won't repeat here.
History:
Reggie makes a very matter living as a free lance photographer for local news organizations. He could probably make more if his ambition came in more than just sort bursts, and if he'd she'll or the cash for a car that isn't a piece of shit.

It was one night recently on the job that changed his life forever though, and there's no looking back now.

He was minding his own business chilling with a chicken sandwich in his Toyota when the police scanner crackled to life. There was some sort of metahuman attack in progress at a lab not far from his location. One of his short bursts of ambition became a burst of adrenaline; he slammed on the gas in a hurry to be first on the scene.

And wouldn't you know it? He was!

Whatever attacked the lab was gone by the time he got there. That was unfortunate, but certainly safer, and no police yet meant no rules. He scoured the flaming wreckage that was the building with his camera. In his quest for exclusive photography he came across a small bottle of pills. Sirens broke the silence of his scouring, and not wanting to get arrested, Reggie scooped the pills into his pocket and left.

After selling his photos to the local paper for the fabulous sum of $100, he decided to examine his stolen evidence more closely. They were 4 plain off white pills. He assumed this meant one of the things, either they would kill him, get him incredibly high, or they were some scientists aspirin.

Like any good cosmonaut, he decided to take the risk.

The first seemed to do absolutely nothing, so naturally he decided to take the rest. Just when he was positive they were aspirin or estrogen or some other lame pill, they took effect.

Did they ever!

His body writhed in unbearable pain. Every muscle in his body felt like it was exploding. It was the worst few minutes of his life. The knowledge that he was at least right about the whole 'high or die' thing brought him no comfort.

He woke up much later to sunlight on his face. He wanted nothing more than to pull his curtains over his blinds, but found himself mostly unable to move. His body felt weird; different somehow. He then discovered just how different. His arm was finally able to move with a little concentration. Holy shit! Either he was tripping face or his arm stretched from the bed to pull the curtains shut.

A few days and some "extensive testing" of his abilities later, Reggie has decided to become a superhero. Not for fit any altruistic reasons, mind you. He's in it for the cash. There's a new superhero in town and he's gonna be the only one with exclusive pictures. He's sure he'll be rich if he can just make the papers care. How hard can it be?

He's also trying hard for some corporate sponsorship.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:
Elasticity, baby!: Reginald has the unique ability to stretch and mold his rubber like body into any shape imaginable. I don't feel like typing this in depth again, so just picture any stretchy super hero you can think of. He can do that.

Power 2:
Mr. Invincible: His new, denser body seems to be immune to most physical damage. Conventional guns, knives, and fists do nothing to him. He has yet to test this against superhumans or highly advanced weaponry.
Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Extreme heat and extreme cold wreak havoc on him. Cold makes him brittle and heat can turn him into silly putty.

Weakness 2: Untested limits. Currently he limits his stretching to 150 feet, since anything further seems to cause him pain, and his limbs are less effective at that long of a range.

Weakness 3: He has all the fighting experience of someone who got beat up once in middle school.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
He's an idiot.

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 2
Endurance 1
Reaction 4
Strength 3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Invincible Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Mr. Invincible Empty Re: Mr. Invincible

Post by Forceaus February 28th 2015, 9:51 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum