The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Sixside I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sixside I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sixside I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sixside I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sixside I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sixside I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sixside I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sixside I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sixside I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Sixside I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sixside I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sixside I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sixside

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sixside Empty Sixside

Post by Hex January 19th 2015, 1:20 am

SIXSIDE
"I roll the dice this time."

Basic Biography

Villain Name: Sixside
Title: The Six Sided Maniac
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Orange (Originally black)
Eyes: Black
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 170 lbs
Blood type: AB negative

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Sixside is someone you may call crazy. He is very vigorous, loud, and wild. He doesn't care about anything around him as long as he's enjoying what he's doing and he's pleased by it. He has a complete disregard about the law and enjoys breaking those once in a while. Being instructed/dictated by other people isn't something he like, he believes that he is better off deciding by himself. However, Sixside relies on luck at most times, this includes on relying on two six sided dice for most matters and this is a cause for most of his failures. On the same track of him relying on luck, he loves to gamble and has been a big part of his life ever since.

History:
Sean was born on a rich family, after his parent's death from an accident when he was 17, they gave him all that they own to Sean as inheritance. Sean's life was luxurious, through the years he had began developing addictions to alcohol and drugs and other vices. His free life allowed him to do anything he pleases. He then eventually became broke because of his vices and his free nature. Sean then resorted to illegal doings with the help of his contacts just to meet his vices and personal wants. After a while, he began to enjoy his illegal work. He took jobs to gain money and spent these money for his vices.
Sean became a wanted criminal, he had multiple cases of murder, theft, drug dealing, and occasional bombings. These cases led him to the death row. A few days after being caught, Sean received news that he was one of the few chosen people to participate on a program exclusively for death row convicts. The said program granted freedom from death row once the participant cooperated. Without hesitation, Sean volunteered for the program freely. The program turned out to be a Meta-Gene experimentation by an organization to further develop a new breed of Meta-Genes.
Sean's body has been the playground of "mad scientists", they kept on experimenting and testing these newly developed Meta-Genes on Sean's body for 8 months. After 8 months. during one of the conducted experiments, Sean was assumed to have died from brain malfunction and thought he was over used for the experiments. Sean's body was scheduled to be disposed, but as it turns out, he didn't die.  Sean's body adapted to the Meta-Gene's structure and accepted these new genes to his body. These new genes were never completed, thus, creating unexpected results. His new body make up allowed him to split it into other multiple bodies. These generated bodies are identical to Sean's appearance and almost has the same traits Sean originally have. Sean performed an escape to the facility with his new found strength and powers. Sean started calling himself Sixside and pursued his illegal career.

The Powers

Power 1: Self Duplication (4 ability points. 1 ability point per 3 clones):
Sixside is capable of splitting his body to create identical duplicates of him. These duplicates only vary with a dot tattoo depending on what clone number it is (Ex. Clone #2 has 2 dots tattooed). The maximum amount of clones he can make is twelve. Due to Sixside's luck relying nature, the amount of clones he makes depends on the number he gets after rolling two six sided dices (As an rp mechanic, I'll be using a feature in forumotion that allows you to roll a random number. So you can assure that the amount of clones are random and it's based to my luck as to how much I get.)
Dice Roll:
Above is an example as to how it looks in an rp. Sixside is also capable of making these clones explode at his will whenever he wants. These explosions are strong enough to damage normal humans and do suffice structural damage but is not that strong to damage people with 5 durability.

Clone's Grid:

Power 2: Superhuman Strength (7 strength):

Power 3: Low Superhuman Durability (6 Durability);
Human level strength does nothing, neither do bullets and knives. Sixside's body is extremely difficult to be damaged by standard means. His body doesn't get tired that easily as well.

Power 4: Borderline Superhuman Speed (5 Speed):
Sixside is faster than average human. He can run from 40 mph up to 150 mph of speed.

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 0
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Durability: 6
Ability: 4
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Notes:

• Sixside calls his clones in Spanish numbers. (Ex. Clone #1 is Uno, Clone #2 is Dos, so on and so forth.)

Last edited by Hexller on January 19th 2015, 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Hex
Hex

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Job : Are you stalking me?
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Sixside Empty Re: Sixside

Post by Forceaus January 19th 2015, 1:36 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top