The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro  Empty Samantha Elizabeth Montenegro

Post by Incendiary December 27th 2014, 5:22 pm

Samantha
Peace through courage

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:  Mirage
Title:  Order at all costs
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Very light brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'1
Weight: 129lbs
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

General/Super Appearance:

The Legacy

Personality:
Professional, cool, calm and collected are usually the best words to describe Samantha, she isn't easily angered save for those Metahumans which do not notice the threat that they pose to humanity. She cares deeply for humanity and does her best to ensure the survival of any human, even going so far as to put herself in danger in order to protect the ordinary humans. She holds three values dear to her heart, loyalty, honour and duty. Samantha has a deep dislike for individuals who lack these qualities, in her eyes a person without honour is no person at all.

History:
The Agency, is the only home Samantha can recall. She has always worked for them, fought for them, kill and captured for them. She fights for humanity, to keep humanity safe from all Metahumans.
As to how she came to fight for the Agency, she doesn't know besides from what they told her. Apparently they found her shortly after New York, unconscious and bleeding heavily. If it wasn't for them, she would have died. One of the reasons she still fights for the Agency is because she believes she owes them a life debt.

She has hunted down many Metahumans, though she never has been very good on the whole capture part. Head shots tend to not leave much left to capture. Sam seems to never get sent on the easy missions, her willingness to put down Metahumans makes her an excellent if ruthless tool, on top of this her loyalty to the cause means she isn't shackled much.  She likes to be recognised in the field so keeps her attire the same.

The Powers

Power 1: Invisibility. Whatever Samantha is wearing/holding is turned invisible however she can still be detected by thermal as well as those looking for the slight shimmering in the air as that is where she is, hence her name Mirage. She is invisible for as long as she holds her breath,  the moment she exhales she becomes visible again. (6 points)

Power 2:  Peak Human conditioning

Power 3: Super human cooking. Samantha is abnormally skilled in cooking, she makes the perfect dishes every time. Every dish tastes like it was made by the gods, you have not lived till you've tried her Pumpkin Pie.  

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 6
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Ability: 6 (Invisibility 6)
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1
Incendiary
Incendiary

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-12-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top