The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_vote_lcapTree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_voting_barTree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] Empty Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer]

Post by Alpha December 8th 2014, 1:21 pm

The reports had been scattered, but coherent enough that Alpha would have to check it out eventually. It was only upon standing at the fringe of the forest that he truly saw the size of it, this mysterious place. A forest of great density stretched out before him, branches hanging low with leaves of a ridiculous size. They were drooping from the rain that had fallen only a few hours ago, one that was almost unnatural in its ferocity, as if a miniature rainforest had formed up within the span of a few days. Some were speculating that some manner of goddess had formed this forest, nature slowly beginning to reclaim what was being taken from it. There were few metahumans that matched this pattern, and if it was the one known as Thistle, then he would have something prepared specifically for the botanokinetic. If they were someone else, perhaps he could try other means to help him out.

Zeta stood only a few steps behind him, a young male dressed in a similar fashion to Alpha, but with a single cigarette protruding through a mouth slit within their mask. They had only recently ascended to their rank, a member of the latest generation and perhaps a paragon of power compared to many that came before him. It was his power however that Alpha valued, one that would even any playing field that involved any manner of plant manipulator. Dull grey smoke would bloom from the burning end of the cigarette, curling before fading into the air. ”So, this is the forest with the supposed goddess lady.” He would mutter half amused, Alpha turning to the male with a raised eyebrow hidden behind his deep black mask.

”Yes, some humans have even come to worship this deity. Idiotic, I know.” Within that sentence, one could sense a sort of disdain within his speech, as the very thought of worship sickened him. Well, the premise of gods themselves were something that he hated, and anyone that claimed to be a god deserved only to be humbled. ”However, we are not here to dethrone a god. Only to…investigate, and perhaps to gather a little bit of evidence.” By evidence, he had meant the metahumans DNA, granted he did that with all metahumans, so it was not that much of a surprise. They would not suffer by his hands, and when they were done, he would return them to their lives as if nothing had ever happened. It was a fair arrangement really, as no one was hurt and he gained something out of it.

With a wave of his hand, the foliage of the forest would part. An invisible hand would force the plants to separate, allowing him enough room to step through the pathway created. ”Alrighty then, lets get this thing started.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] Empty Re: Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer]

Post by Rozmer December 8th 2014, 9:54 pm

Rainforests don't just pop up out of nowhere, at least, not in this reality anyway. But here it was before Rozmer, a giant, lush expansive jungle complete with heat and climate. A chuckle passed his lips as he hovered below the canopy of the lush expanse. The Omniverse never ceased to amaze him. New rules and new experiences came to him every second. It was one of the perks to his ascension, never was there a dull moment. And now was no different. Hovering in the newly formed jungle Rozmer could hear rustling and voices. Evidently he was not the only one interested in the overnight appearance of a rainforest.

He would allow himself to climb higher phasing through the trees and foliage so as not to disturb any of it. His eyes moved from clearing to clearing as he drew ever closer to the source of the disturbance. As it turned out he wasn't far from it. Two masked figures moved calmly through the jungle, speaking of the supposed deity that had created this wonder. Not this again he rolled his eyes at the very thought. There were no gods, no all powerful forces. It was a fantasy and one that he would prefer would cease. Still following the figures he watched as one waved his hand at the foliage in front of him and it parted. Rather impressive, so there was more to these two than just an odd group of mask wearing weirdos.

Curiosity getting the better of him Rozmer descended before the two of them and spoke rather plainly. "What's up" he spoke, pulling out a cigarette from his shirt pocket. Then reaching to his back pocket he'd search for his lighter. Pulling it out he would flick it a few times producing only sparks. "I don't suppose either of you have a light do you?"
Rozmer
Rozmer

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer] Empty Re: Tree huggers and other derogatory terms [Rozmer]

Post by Alpha December 11th 2014, 12:21 am

A voice would perforate the air of the forest, followed by the cry of a bird that he could not quite place. Alpha paused for a moment, letting his head slowly turn towards the source of the voice with a rather curious expression hidden by the black mask. Their manner of speech was lax, the opposite of their rather formal apparel, which did draw a small amount of curiosity from Alpha as he considered the male rather thoroughly. At the moment they did not appear as a threat, but then again that was just an assumption on his part, one that he would not have to put too much stock into. A light was requested, and that was something that Zeta was more than capable of offering.

”I think I can get you one.” He would say with a snap, producing a small flame atop his left index finger. He would hold the small flame up, offering it for the male who seemed to be lacking in the department of a lighter.

”We were investigating this forest, or rather the cause of it.” Alpha noted answering the prior question in the filtered tone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozmer December 19th 2014, 8:25 pm

"Well isn't that neat" Rozmer exclaimed as the male before him set his own finger alight to provide him with a light. "Thanks" he said, leaning his face in to touch the tip of his cigarette to the orange glow. With one long inhale a bright orange ember would appear at the tip of the cigarette then with a relieved sigh Rozmer would exhale, allowing the smoke to trail down his sides making sure not to blow it in the face of either of the people in front of him.

As the one in the one in the black mask spoke Rozmer listened intently. Unfortunately it was not elaborated on as to whether or not they had any actual information on who or what made the mystery forest. But at least their purposes matched for the moment. "Well what a coincidence. I'm here doing the same thing. The name's Rozmer by the way. Pleased to meet you." he said, planting his hands on his hips and standing proud before the two of them.
Rozmer
Rozmer

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 27th 2014, 10:12 pm

”No prob.” Zeta answered simply, burying his hands into his pockets and looking onward into the large rainforest that had been formed. Alpha however found himself more curious of the individuals known as Rozmer, or rather as he had introduced himself as such. It was not a name he had heard before, and not a common one, meaning that perhaps it was just a codename much like Alpha was for him.

”Rozmer? Interesting name you have there.” Alpha noted with a hum, turning his attention towards the yawing opening within the forest. ”I’m Alpha, and this is Zeta.” the sound of an unknown animal reverberated through the forest, revealing that something else was moving through the forest. There was a manner of curiosity about the individual, but he had more important things to worry about, such as figuring out the source of the forest and…the strange feeling he was getting from it.

”Since you seem to have the same goal in mind, this might be easier.” Alpha noted with a small smirk, before making stepping into the dense foliage.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum