The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Red Raccoon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Red Raccoon I_vote_lcapRed Raccoon I_voting_barRed Raccoon I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Red Raccoon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Raccoon Empty Red Raccoon

Post by shamanman November 9th 2014, 11:00 am

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Red Raccoon
Title: The Professor, Dr Energy, Crazy dude, Detective, Hey! DON'T TOUCH THAT!
Alignment: chaotic neutral 
Race: human with diluted fae and dwarven blood.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: hazel/brown
Height:5'9"
Weight:147
Blood type: o-
Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):

roughly what he looks like. 
Spoiler:

Personality: During his time not being an anti-hero as he sees it. He attends college. He has a thirst for understanding the sciences being a an almost omnidisciplinarian scientist with advances in many fields specializing in not only inventing machinery, but generating energy from earths magnetic field. He also is a well known anthropologist constantly on the search for forgotten artifacts to sell in his curio shop. Although he wants to join the airforces REDHORSE squadron. He usually is the center of attention or trying to be. Joshua likes to crack jokes. He loves science always trying to invent something or another. He uses his photographic memory with precision to solve mysteries that would baffle most trained detectives. While being a hero/villain he becomes more somber trying to accomplish goals for his own personal gain instead of what's best for the people. He is not afraid to kill. 

History:  Joshua grew up on a farm in the outskirts of Chicago. He was raised by his mother who came from a long magical line. He never knew who his father was. But his mother taught him about the arcane arts when she could. 

When josh was four his farm burned down so him and his mother went to live in the city. She took a job as a psychiatrist at the local asylum. 
As he grew up in the tough city he saw crime as a normal thing on a daily basis. He also notice his reflexes were faster due to the meta gene. With this superpower he became a thief. Stealing from museums, art galleries, and most oftenly  from people's pockets.

When he was 9 his mother didn't come home from work. The next day social services came and took him to a foster care agency. He discovered that his mother was mugged, and shot. When he discovered this he became very angry. He went out that night and tracked the two muggers who were boasting about the mugging. Josh followed them keeping to the shadows before they notices a sound. They blew it off as just a raccoon going through the trash. Josh pulled out a pistol one of them put on a card table earlier that "disappeared". Then he uttered his now infamous phrase."Yes I am a raccoon, and I'm cleaning the trash off the streets. Red will be the last color you ever see." Before shooting the slightly larger one in the nasal cavity. Ensuring that he would feel the pain of the bullet. The other one was swept up by a fishing line. The superhero by the name of the Purple Panther appeared. He explained why killing should never be an option before taking the restless youth as his sidekick.

When he turned fourteen Josh was accepted into University. He had studied relentlessly on new devices he could make to bring justice better. That night was the last in Chicago. So his mentor had chosen to include him on the last run against the mob. They infiltrated their base of operations. When his mentor was shot josh realized it was a trap. Trying to escape he helped his mentor limp to the gate closing off the door. When he tried out his new invention a grappling tonfa. To get over the chain link fence he shot the grapple for the top. Unbeknownst to him the fence was recently electrified to keep them in. Josh was electrocuted with 10,000 volts of electricity . When he should have been dead he woke up in the same spot the next day with a few bruises. His metagene activated fusing his DNA with the electricity saving him. His mentor however didn't survive the ordeal. 

He went to college traumatized by the events. Working as the red raccoon by night taking the trash off the streets. Various crime syndicates hired him as an assassin. He trained in many martial arts including dragonstyle kung Fu, Eskrima, Tai Chi, Code breaking, Okinawan kobudo, fencing, Krav Maga, and Kuk Sool Wan. He went back to Chicago to do research at the college Patrolling the streets helping those in need. Those who did not were killed.He went back as The red raccoon exploring cities and stopping crime. He does  all this from his base of operations an out of use dumpster next to his apartment. He made many advances in Nuclear energy, some that were almost certain to make him rich, but his designs for smaller maximum output facilities that did not produce waste were taken by big nuclear to be seen as heroes to the worlds energy crisis. His interests have recently drawn him to investigate seemingly supernatural occurrences. Many of these have taken him to areas of the world not very often traveled. To supplement his meager earnings he has opened up a curio shop of magical and ancient artifacts that he has found. After he escaped the prison in antartica he found that for whatever reason he was losing his control over his power. Checking a dna sample of himself Joshua has concluded that he was exposed to a metagene virus at the prison, (invented by the government no doubt) and it was erasing itself from his dna. He stopped being a hero for a while feeling bad that he wouldn't be nearly as helpful as before, but he has persevered using his inventions to supplement his loss. Ever since he first discovered his magical nature he has been a devout ghost hunter, after a while he has become somewhat of a localized expert on paranormal phenomenon, artifacts, and such. He often leads investigations for persons of interest that are involved in things that the police needn't worry about.

Power(s):none anymore

Grid:
Intelligence:6
Occult:4
Strength:2
Speed:3
Durability:3
Ability:0
Fighting Skills:5
Magic:4
Spells:3
Flight:0
Wealth:1
Low: Necromancy: He can see the future in his dreams, and perform seyonces and stuff. ((Vague stuff that wont effect combat or anything)) Talk to spirits.
Low: Forbidden sight: he can see with this spell he can see the hidden nature of things, and interact with the magical world. This lets him see the true nature of things like if they are a dragon hiding or something.
Basic: Sensing: this spell grants him heightened senses.
Basic: portaling can make a door shaped portal to take him anywhere he knows about.lasts two posts cooldown five posts. For enering exiting threads
Medium: Teleportation: he can teleport rapidly up to five times anywhere within 100  feet that he can see. The more he does it the more he tires out. 1 post cooldown 5 times per thread
Medium: Bone Manipulation: He can create blades of bone that sprout out from his wrists and retract. ((Think assasins creed)) and shoot bone bullets out of his forefingers ((takes 5 minutes to regenerate bone to use finger again, an hour two shoot again.))
shamanman
shamanman

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Back to top Go down

Red Raccoon Empty Re: Red Raccoon

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 12th 2014, 12:36 am

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top