The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Swords for the trinity blade I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Swords for the trinity blade I_vote_lcapSwords for the trinity blade I_voting_barSwords for the trinity blade I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Swords for the trinity blade I_vote_lcapSwords for the trinity blade I_voting_barSwords for the trinity blade I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Swords for the trinity blade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swords for the trinity blade Empty Swords for the trinity blade

Post by creator September 5th 2014, 5:54 pm

Good Weapons-
Herring-
Ability:
Herring has the ability to shine a bright ray of light that can heal her allies as well as damage anybody who falls under it.  The damage it causes is directed at the nervous system so your body won't be burning but it'll feel like your skin is sliding from your body.

description-
This was the first sword karah ever made.  She was in a dimension burning away from the heat in it's core.  There she met a goblin black smith and from him she learned how to create weapons.  It took one year for karah to make Herring and there were a lot of near death experiences along the way as she searched for the elements to create what she thought about.
OCC-

Maria-
Ability:
Maria has the ability to copy any form of attack from a single element of nature.
*fire, water, earth, and wind
*She can only copy an attack 8 times during an rp and after a set of 3 she has to cool down for 3 posts

description-
Maria was forged by a goblin black smith in a dimension where nature reigned over all. Karah was practicing with Herring when a enormous troll like creature walked up to her.  Instantly they started fighting and throughout the fight karah learned he was after her sword.  Th email battle ended shortly after that as the giant had his head bashed by his own hammer which had the uncanny ability to copy karah's weapon.   Minutes later a goblin ran out and thanked her repeatedly then said he would thank her by forging anything she wanted.  Karah looked at Herring then felt a small surge of excitement at the thought of two weapons.   A few days later karah had Maria and she also learned during h r time with the goblin that there are 11 other black smith's who could use help in some way.  They all lived on the planet she was on now, they just lived in another dimension.
OCC-5

Nala-
Abilities:
Nala has the ability to clone Karah.
the clones made have swords with no special abilities.
4 clones are created with the same grid as the origiinal Karah.
*There durability is decreased to 3 and their intl is decreased to 2*

description-
After receiving this information karah went in search of these other black smiths.  While she searched she witnessed the skills of many other black smiths and honed her skills with fighting with two swords.  It wasn't long before she found the third black smith.  There were several of him and all of them held a sword in hand.  These goblins b were the average size of an adult human.  The fight was quick as it was only a test to see if karah could keep calm while under siege by many enemies.  When it was seen that she could the goblin gave her his weapon Nala.  He then trained her to u see the powers of the weapons.
Occ-6

Devar-
Ability:
Devar has the ability to summon large ooze like creatures that serve karah.
3 Devi
Spoiler:

description-
Devar was created using the body of a sorcerer who was trying to eat one of the black smith.
Forging the weapon in a circle gave the weapon the uncanny ability to create large blobs of dark ooze like substance.
Occ-8

Evil weapons
Chaos-
Ability:
Chaos has the ability to manipulate the dead.
Undead
int-0
speed-3
strength-4
ability-0
Fighting skills-3
durabiltiy-2
flight-0

Description-
Chaos was found next to the corpse of one of the goblin black smith.  When she grabbed it the 8 corpses surrounding it stood up and as if it were rehearsed they walked.  Karah followed them and watched them as they continued to walk.  She stopped when she got to a cemetery and looked at the undead who now waved at her, even the goblin corpse hoped and waved as it bounced towards his grave.
Occ-7
8 undead can be summoned at one time
controlled for 3 posts then cool down for 5

Nightmares-
Nightmare has the ability to send large waves of continous sound towards the enemy.
*after each use it requires a 2-5 st cool down depending on how long activated
*can't be activated for longer than 4 posts
Occ-6

description-
While she looked for the next black smith she took her spare time and created a weapon on her own.

Hades-
Ability :
hours has the ability to create a bright yellow flame that will melt anything.
*Harms anything with a durability lower than 5
*this ability lasts 3-6posts and has a cooldown of 4

Description-
Hades was created using the steel like feathers of a phoenix which posed an immense problem for the goblin meant to forge her weapon.
occ-7

Basalisk-
Ability-
When Basalisk strikes the ground it creates a multitude of phantom green snakes.
Spoiler:
description-
Basalisk was made using the soul of a snake women that haunted a goblin found in the darkness of a sunless woods.
Occ-5
Snakes last for two posts and can go out as far as 60 meters.
17 snakes at most.

Neutral weapons( accessed in her normal form)

Hydra-
This blade can extend up to 100 meters.
*When this blade extends more than 20 meters karah requires a support to hold it up, and it can't be moved around past that point.
When Hydra is about to extend it pulses a bright turquoise color
Occ-5

Luga-
Luga has the ability to cut through any barrier  as made out of natural aura.
If made by magic Luga has no effect.
Natural aura is energy found in neutral life and objects like trees and air and water.
*can only be used 4 times throughout a thread and requires a 3 post cooldown between each use.*
occ-6

Braga-
braga has the ability to strike through a person and hit at his/her nerves.  When this ability is activated braga turns a murky purple and will lose the ability to physically harm anything touchable.
lasts 3 posts ND takes 4 before it can be used again.
The same rules as herring.  Though your body is still intact if a limb was cut through it would feel as if it was gone.
occ-7

Terara-
Terara has the ability to cut a person up to 50 meters away.
when this ability is activated a misty white swirls around her. Also a white line will trail the betide area about to b slashed before the attack hits.
ex. If she swings the sword horizontal there will b a white line the width of the sword from the beginning of the swing to the end, this line will go up to 150 from her.
This only lasts for 4 consecutive slashes then has to cool down for 2 posts.
*the farther you are the less damage you take.
Occ-5

Description-
The last four were being held in a castle that held the sun and moon in a constant orbit around it.  The sun was a lot smaller in this dimension than the others and the moon was a lot bigger.  Three sisters came out and without asking they charged karah.  Helia shattered all of her swords while she fought these three Nightmares,  but she left the fight with a small amount of life.  The four black smith ran out and began administrating first aid.  When she woke up from the fight she had four new blades laid on her and a map.

Restrile-
This ring allows for any sword listed above to b instantly healed if broken.

Description-
following the map karah met a short old goblin.  Her grey hair layer all over her face as she looked at the weapons in karah's hands.  A few minutes later she pulled a ring from her drawer and put on karah's middle finger.she said a quick spell and a low hum sang through the room as her broken weapons lit up and began to grow back to their normal lengths.  Karah thanked the lady and was off.
Occ-4
each sword gets one heal each thread.

Brave-
This ring allows karah to hold two weapons at a time.  This ring also dictates which set of weapons karah can use.

Description-
karah received this from roseria after she crashed onto earth.
occ-3
*KARAH CANNOT SWITCH BETWEEN A WEAPON IN HER HERO SET IF SHE IS IN A THREAD WHERE SHE IS MEANT TO BE THE VILLAIN OR IF SHE IS IN HER NEUTRAL/NORMAL MODE.  V SHE ALSO CAN'T SWITCH BETWEEN ALIGNMENTS DURING THE RP.

All swords look like normal katana but they each have a different colored ribbon that hangs off the back.
Herring - pink
Maria - tan
Nala - grey
Devar - orange
Chaos - black
Nightmares - purple
Hades - yellow
Basalisk - bright green
Hydra - turquoise
Luga - bright blue
Braga - brown
Terara - misty white

Last edited by creator on September 7th 2014, 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Swords for the trinity blade Empty Re: Swords for the trinity blade

Post by Just Harbinger September 7th 2014, 11:15 am

Maria-Give a limit to what it can copy (level and attack), as what is a "part of nature" is debatable, and obviously a weapon with only five allocation cannot copy everything. Also, cooldown is required; you will not block an attack every turn.

Chaos-Give these undead grids. If you can summon eight, it will be a level four or lower summon.

Nightmare-No. You can only have one stat boosting item, at your highest allocation. With level 8 you could boost by two points, and you have listed four for each undead.

Hades-Give a limit to what it can melt, cooldown and duration.
Basilisk-No. You cannot alter anyone else's stats negatively, by so much as a single point.

Hydra-A sword of 100 meters will be nigh impossible to lift and wield, even were it to be composed of an element slightly heavier than air, for the simple fact it's longer than a football field. You can keep this, but it will require a higher allocation, and you cannot attempt to clear a battlefield with it (and cannot pick it up in full length, with her current strength).

Luga-Limitations. Give them.

Braga-Please elaborate on "Hit a person's nerves".

Terara-I like this item, however it will be weaker the farther away someone is when they are hit, and I would say fifty meters as a maximum.

I said it with a few of them, but most of these will require a duration, cooldown and possibly "Used X times per topic."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Just Harbinger

Number of posts : 29
Humor : [05:53:18] Danger : Dadadadangerdyesonnace
Registration date : 2014-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Masters September 7th 2014, 8:19 pm

Ok, just going to state right now-it's been quite a while since I've slept (we're approaching the two day mark right now). It looks like everything is fine, so approved for now; however, once I sleep I will re-check these, and they may be unapproved at that time (or some other staff member can check, and if they deem it fine, you're good to go).

Tl; dr: Temporarily approved.
Jason Masters
Jason Masters

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top