The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The chaos theory [Silus] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The chaos theory [Silus] I_vote_lcapThe chaos theory [Silus] I_voting_barThe chaos theory [Silus] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The chaos theory [Silus] I_vote_lcapThe chaos theory [Silus] I_voting_barThe chaos theory [Silus] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The chaos theory [Silus]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The chaos theory [Silus] Empty The chaos theory [Silus]

Post by The Bolt September 3rd 2014, 8:01 am

Jordan stared at his phone with a small smile plastered on his lips, humming softly to himself in a typical happy Jordan way, legs kicking over the edge of his bed. For the moment he was dressed in gym shorts and a white t-shirt, fingers working along the screen of his phone in rapid succession, not really stopping for even a second until at last the message was done, and he let the phone fall against his bed, rolling onto his back and letting out a content sigh. Rolling on his back, he placed his hands behind the back of his head and looked to the ceiling, a small fan spinning slowly around as his mind found itself wandering elsewhere, lips curling int a happy expression as he let his legs continue to dangle over the edge of the bed, toes wriggling and curling. Rolling onto his side, Jordan curled into a ball before stretching out, then just rolling around until a knock came at his door and he spazzed for a moment, before calming down and sitting up, looking to the door with a sigh. ”Come in.” he would call out, a young looking female with vibrant blond hair peering in.

Jordan perked up someone upon seeing her, jumping down from his bed and internally wondering what she wanted. ”hi mommy….um do you need something?” He would ask with a raised brow, swaying side to side mostly still curious as of why she knocked.

”Well little guy, I was just informing you that me and your mom were goin out. Aniversery stuff, and you know how that goes. She’s all worried about what to do with you while we’re gone, but I know my ;little buddy can take care of himself, right?” Jordan couldn’t help but smile at the nonchalantness of how she was saying this, nodding to show that he indeed did understand what she was saying, as how atleast she seemed all about those weird romantic dinners. Not that he minded it, he enjoyed it when his moms were happy, but then again he loved it when everyone else was happy as well. So that meant someone elses happiness was his happiness, so that was just a good thing for everyone as well. Jordan nodded, giving the signal that he could take care of himself for an evening, though that would likely involve hanging out with his friends. That would possibly involve Matt, maybe Silus and Yancey.

With that done his mother would close his door, and leave the young male to do whatever it was that Jordan’s did, darting around his room whimsically as he picked up his phone, seeing a text and answering it. Setting up hang out sessions with his friends was easy enough, seeing as how with Silus it was mostly text him and then hope that he wanted to do so. Not that he really expected any sort of denial, bu then again Jordan was always the pessimistic one like that. Still, it seemed like the invitation was taken nonetheless, and so he would get ready. Changing out of his shorts, Jordan put on a pair of jeans and his favorite band tee, followed by a leather jacket of his.

With that done he would step out of his room, zipping up his jacket and walking out the front door of his house into the Los Angeles air. Running fingers through his somewhat messy dark brown hair, Jordan licked his lips and sighed. With that done all he had to do was find a certain house and he could go from there, and so that was what he would do. Walking along he would slip his phone into his pocket, only occasionally removing it when he got a text, eventually reaching the place in question and texting to Silus that he was indeed there. Standing infront of the doorway he waited with arms crossed over his chest, tapping his foot lightly and humming pleasantly to himself.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

The chaos theory [Silus] Empty Re: The chaos theory [Silus]

Post by Silus September 3rd 2014, 6:16 pm

Silus stepped out of the bathroom in his little blue boxers as he ran a towel over his drenched hair. Steam poured out around him as he shook his head and his little indigo eyes peered around. He quickly made his way through the hallway as he tried to keep out f sight of other people. Of course his foosteps were as loud as mice tears dropping on cotton in Zero G. Granted no one else was really home right now, they all went out to do their things they all did. Michael and Shael were spending time together and apparently Michael was...happy about it. Though Silus wasn't so sure of it. Shael was far too good an actor for him to tell the truth behind it all, but Shael seemed...different. Not bad or alarming, just slightly different. Perhaps it was just because he couldn't get used to the concept of his...straight brother and Michael being so close. One thing Silus noticed for ceartain though, was Jordan changing too. He was...violent, alone and isolated. He hadn't left his room in six days since he tricked the little Jordan about Yamm. Silus was the only one who thought to enter Jordan's room and talk to him. He could have sworn he saw his older brother crying over something. Then again when Silus just sat down next to him he smiled as if nothing were wrong.

Anyway, the family was all out and Silus was home alone, or that's what he thought until he walked into his room and he found Yancey sitting on his bed with Yamm. Silus turned bright red and opened up his towel to cover himself. Matt just waved and chuckled before letting out a wolf whistle. "Take it off!" Matt said, he was joking obviouly as he couldn't stop laughing as he said it. Yancey broke into a fit of laughter continuously saying "I can't believe you said it!" and turning from tan to bright red from laughing. Apparently making Silus blush was a new humor. Silus ducked into his closet and closed the door, flipping the lightswitch and dropping the towel as he looked to his clothing. Same crap different day. Brown zip-up hoodie, a thin soft violet shirt beneath it and dark blue jeans. He stepped out and looked to the boys with a dakr color and a shake of his head. He took his phone from the top of his dresser, looking to the ohone and the message he recieved from little Jordan. Apparently it was going to be a day for everyone to hang out, though he had a feeling Matty wouldn't feel welcomed if Jordan just up and showed up. Silus looked to Matt and decided to "warn" him. "Jordan's coming over soon...is that okay?" Silus asked him, being polite, though he said that he IS coming, not I want him to. There was no real question in the matter, but Matt just shrugged. "It's your house bud. Not up to me. I think uh-...I think I'm gonna head out though." He said, the sudden shift caused Yancey to cock his head and look on in wonder at Matt, the sudden chance was different of the Old God vessel. Silus noticed it too, it was odd really.

"Are you...okay?" Silus asked sweetly, looking to Matt with eyes that were basically pleading him to tell what was wrong, or what had changed. Matt rolled his eyes and nodded. "Everything's fine." He assured Silus, but Silus still felt odd. He was beginning to wonder if Jordan maybe turned him down or something because he didn't hear anything more about it since it actually happened...from either of them. The phone went off again and Jordan was here apparently. Silus left and Yamm sat there, looking to Yancey who donned a furrowed brow and a slightly...pained expression. Yamm arched an eyebrow at the tanned boy before he whined and spilled everything. Therapist Yamm to the rescue.

"Hey Jordan!" Silus said, a little bit of a tune to his voice as he stepped out and gave his good-brother a hug and a giggle before letting him into the house. The place was littered with boxes and things that were being packed for moving. They no longer needed a "safehouse" so now it was time to live above ground once more. Silus had his own choices too. Would he return to public school under his older form and his real name? Or would he move his education to Canada, fly to "work" every day wih Zell, go to school and come home at night? Too many choices, not enough time in his honest opinion, then again...he was an Ethereal. Sort of. "Watch out for the boxes. Matty just kinda left them wherever." Silus laughed at the lazy fatass alpha dragon's maze of boxes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The chaos theory [Silus] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 3rd 2014, 6:35 pm

Jordan stood at the door, humming softly to himself and waiting, though he found his mind wandering off soon enough and that just lead him to thinking of mostly random things. He snapped from this run away thought process upon hearing Silus’ typical chipper tone, and letting his attention snap to him and finding himself being wrapped into a tight hug, smiling widely. The hug would find itself returned before Silus invited him into the house, Jordan nodding and then stepping int after the younger looking ethereal. ”Hi Si.” He chirped out, blue orbs darting about the place and taking in the sheer number of boxes littered about. From what he could gather from one sided links, there was some manner of moving involved and that meant they would no longer need the safehouse, as something about them not really needing something to be safe from anymore. Which had lead Jordan to silently wonder what kind of place they were moving into after this.

Part of him was imagining a nice house with a pool or something, and then he trailed off once again. ”Y..yeah, sooo many boxes.” Jordan nodded, prodding one of the boxes with a foot, watching it slide a few inches before sitting inert once again, silently considering the cardboard shapes. ”Ummm…speaking off Matt, have you seen him around?”’ Jordan would venture to ask looking to Silus with a raised brow, partially curious and just trying conversation as he realized that he was actually no good at it. Jordan buried his hands into his pockets,  walking around and then spinning on his heels, pacing almost, but not really turning his attention away from his sibling, or rather what he considered his sibling. He was unsure if they really shared DNA, or if he had DNA at all, as his whole existence was confusing to him.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 3rd 2014, 9:16 pm

"Yeah, he's in my room with Yancey and we were talking when you came." Silus explained, happy to see Jordan and relatively excited about getting the chance to converse and interact with Jordan. It wasn't like he saw them every day any more since he "died" and all that crap transpired. Then again this was a time for him to get back to his feet, it was that time for all of them. He found himself wondering why Matt came up as far as Jordan went. Silus smiled and pushed his arm a little. "Ew you like him." Silus teased Jordan, and chuckling. For once Silus was 100% immature to his childlike level as he resorted to the dreaded song. "♪♪Jordan's got a boyfriend, Jordan's got a boyfriend!♪♪" he bit his lower lip and giggled as he moved back from Jordan and stepped through, maneuvering around a box. He put his hands in his hoodie pocket before screaming into his room.

"Matty's got a boyfriend!♪" He laughed, in a flash Matt appeared and full blown tackled Silus with a twist in the air, pulling the child into his embrace as he continued to give Silus a noogie. "ow ow ow ow!!!!" Matt chuckled as he stopped and had an arm around Silus' neck and a hand on his head. Silus brought both arms up and held onto Matt's forearm and opened the one eye looking up to Matt as if it were just the best game ever. "I think Silus and Yancey are secretly dating... because I got here and he was kissing Yancey. I'm totally telling Zell." Matt sniggered, Silus looked to him sternly. "Heeeey. I don' kiss no one." He pouted slightly and Matt rolled his eyes. "Damn...the diabetes is kicking in. Speaking of diabetes, what's up bud?" Matt said lighting up when he looked to Jordan, and Yacney walked into the room with pink eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 3rd 2014, 9:39 pm

Jordan nodded, seeming to light up some at the mention of Matt being here, absently tugging on his jackets zipper, though that did not keep him from turning red when Silus said something about him liking Matt. He didn’t really react to the casual push on his arm, still busy turning red and not helping his case any. ”H..hey I do not.” he whined in protest, though he couldn’t help but smirk softly, and then wonder to himself if he actually did like him. He did get weird butterflies when he thought of this person, so perhaps he did like him, and his cheeks were constantly turning red, especially when something like that was brought up. Still he found himself giggling some when Matt appeared, and flipped the script some, saying something about him and Yancey, which caused Jordan to laugh loudly.

It was also then that he remembered the whole snorting thing when he laughed hard, so there was that. “Silus and Yancey? I can see that. " he chuckled, returning to absently playing around with his jackets zipper, just enjoying the whole interaction thing. Hanging out with friends, and not really worrying about anything, though Jordan always worried about something, luckily however it was just minor things now. ”Not much, moms are out doing whatever they do and I felt like hangin out with my friends. So here I am.”’ he would answer Matt’s question next, s happy smile plastered across his face as he felt something and shuddered slightly. It was times like this that empathy sucked, being then again feeling emotions had their perks as well. Spinning on his heel he turned to Yancey with a questioning look, next taking notice of the whole pink eyes thing.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 4th 2014, 12:07 am

Yancey shook his head at Jordan, not really feeling anything much of any more. Sure there was a little emotion still but it was nothing major. If one were to "search" his emotions though, they'd find that fear and anxiety were high on the chain of his emotions, and it caused a faint sadness. Therefore his tears were not ones of sorrow, but of fear and anxiety. Whatever it was that had him so worked up obviously wasn't sorrow or depression, but fear of some kind. It would easily be pried from Yancey, all one had to do was ask. Though Silus seemed to take a notice and walk over to put an arm around Yancey. "Ew Yancey's like my brother. No way." Silus said with a smile, pushing his face into Yancey's tummy a little. Yancey smiled and hugged Silus back, and though it was only with one arm it was a strong hug. The small pain returned to Yancey but he didn't let it show. Jordan was the bane of his existence though... not hate towards him, no dislike even. That's more of a fact rather than a thought.

"Well I'd say we should have a party, but I doubt anyone here would be overly game for that." Matt said with a hum as he looked around and about the place, seeing no one. Silus didn't think about anything like that. Everyone WAS supposed to be gone for the weekend. Michael would likely know because of Jordan but Silus was perfectly okay with it. Not that anyone else had to know it. Silus shrugged as he finally was let free of Yancey's grasp. "I dunno Matt..." Silus said looking to Jordan. Yancey let out an amused hum for a moment. "A chance to party with his boyfriend? Think he'd pass that up?" HE asked. Matt turned, withdrawing his cell phone and chucking it at the tan boy who had to duck out of the way. The phone hit the wall and with a smack and a clatter as the battery and back flew off. "Smark-alak"

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 4th 2014, 12:27 am

Jordan could surmise that the feelings radiating from yancey were mostly anxiety and fear, which seemed to bring up a small amount of sadness within the wolf/boy. The male considered asking him what was wrong, but before he could do so, Silus would continue with the whole Yancey not being his boyfriend thing and that somewhat derailed his potential line of questioning. So all Jordan did was intertwine his hands behind his back and smirk, nodding as if silently agreeing with what he said, but also letting it be known that he did not fully believe him. Still he could feel the small pained emotion from yancey, worrying about the male and what had caused such fear within him. Matt said something about a party, and the idea of one was an interesting one, mostly because he loved parties, especially with his friends.

Yancey would say something about him being his boyfriend, which only caused Jordan to blush again, though this time it was more of a light color. A phone would be thrown, hitting the wall and seemingly falling apart as Jordan nervously played with his zipper again. ”A party sounds fun.” Jordan would note outloud, nodding in near silent agreement intertwining his fingers slowly and humming softly to himself. His phone would vibrate and he would withdraw his phone from his pocket, looking at the message and nodding. It was a picture of the little Shael with a wide grin, wearing what looked like some kind of hat, in the form of a beanie but depicting a pokemon; Charmander to be exact.. Apparently he was happy about a new hat he had gotten, and so he was mostly showing it off. Jordan couldn’t help but chuckle and send a reply.

Looks awesome! :D

With that done he would then return his attention to everyone else after depositing his phone into his pocket.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 4th 2014, 3:24 am

"See, look at that. I'll even do everything. I'll set up, I'll clean up." He said as he stood and walked around whimsically as he then turned and dropped his arm around little Jordan and pulled him back a little as if hugging him, leaning his head down. "I'll even hang out and take care of little Jordan here." He said as he rested against Jordan a little. Silus sighed but Yancey stifled a laugh which warranted everyone to look. "Gonna take care of 'em eh?" Yancey asked shooting a quick wink and smirk at Jordan. "I-I It's just an expression, don't take it any deeper than it was meant to go!" Matt said, as he seemed to hug Jordan a little before releasing once Yancey shot him that "really? I don't even need to reply to that" look at Yamm's mess up. He growled and rolled his eyes as he backed up and turned bright red, rubbing the back of his neck. Yancey smiled at Yamm and Jordan as he smelled the air. Yeeeeahh....he was going to have fun with this. "You guys smell like you're in rut. You aren't gonna like...mate now are you?" Yancey asked. Silus looked to him curiously. Then again Silus saw "Mating" as marriage...so he wasn't thinking anything farther than a ring and a kiss. Silus was very sheltered, much to his own dismay. "I-It's none of your business if we lov-uhm... Shut up dog and call the people in our class!" Matt said as he turned red looking to Jordan at the near-slip of words before walking into the kitchen.

"If they want to they should. They'll be happy with each other I think." Silus said inncoently enought that it was quite clear to everyone that the poor kid had the wrong impression, and the look on Yancey's face made it seem like he didn't want anyone to correct him. But he didn't think Jordan would as he began to text people, Silus pulling out his phone and getting a picture of Shael in a Charmander beanie. That made no sense to him. Shael could literally just become a Charmander, why would he need a beanie of a face he could make? "So...Jordan. Uhm...you and Matty... are you uhm..?"

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 4th 2014, 3:39 am

Jordan could not really help the little sigh of relief upon feeling the arms around him, feeling pleased for a lack of better terms. It might have just been the whole feeling safe thing, but it was nice, and for a moment he ignored the potential innuendos that were being dropped around. It was until Yancey began to say something, causing Jordan to turn a bright red at the implications being made or something along those lines. Twiddling his thumbs nervously, Jordan looked to the floor and wondered why this was happening to him, the whole embarrassment thing. Wait, did he ask if they were gonna mate? Jordan found himself internally freaking out because he had no idea how to respond to that, so he turned to Matt who had backed away from the hug with a face that was about as equally as red as his was. Okay, this was getting more awkward than his comfort zone allowed.

Silus however said something that was likely meant to be supportive, but all Jordan found was himself blushing even darker, pulling his jacket up so that it peered over his mouth, and midway his cheeks. It was then that he asked a question, or rather insinuated a question rather than asking it, muttering it, but he could get the gist of it. Chewing on his lower lip for a second, Jordan considered how he would answer before actually answering. ”I…I don’t know Silus. I mean sometimes it feels like we are, but other times I dunno, I’m no good at this stuff.” Jordan tried answering, shoulder sagging slightly, and causing the jacket to fall down some, revealing the lower portion of his face once again. ”I don’t think I asked, so I guess we aren’t….yet.” While he was saying this, he found his cheeks still slightly red.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 4th 2014, 3:32 pm

To this Yancey smiled from his seat as he looked up and arched an eyebrow. "Yet? Well hurry up then!" Yancey said with a fake sense of hustle. He then looked to the kitchen with a growing smile. "Si...if Jordan doesn't...d-do you think maybe I would... ya know?" Yancey asked though the tone was quite apparent he was just teasing little Jordan, he even shot little Jordan a wink and a chuckle as if to relax him. "Stop it Yancey." Silus said with a little smile, finding the angel's slick streak to be amusing slightly. Silus turned back to Jordan and popped a lip out to the side and shrugged as if saying "whatcha gonna do?" or "I dunno" or something to that effect.

"Matty! I sent the text!" Yancey called out. "I noticed that...thank you for the invite Texas!" Matt called out, Yancey's posture drooped and his adorable smile returned as Matt returned and his thumbs were speeding across the keyboard of his phone. "Alright. Things get started at 8, and it's 4. I'm gonna go pick up some of the things we need, you guys going to be okay? Yancey I'll need help. You're with me." Matt asked as he looked to Silus and Jordan

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 4th 2014, 4:51 pm

Well he had to say the yet portion, and with a certain predictability Yancey would make fun of him for it, or rather continue to tease him. Luckily his tone however was showing that he was joking, or Jordan would have seriously thought he was…serious. Either way, all he could answer with was a small frown and more blush blush blush. However it seemed more like the two were in on this together, tan kids with the accent and little kids with the shaggy kid against the short kid with the leather jacket. That aside, it seemed that matt would be going out to get stuff, for the party which was supposedly around like eight, and Yancey would be going with him, leaving the two guys there alone until he returned. Questions about if they would be right, and he thought they would be alright, since it wasn’t as if Jordan would somehow end up burning down the house, he wasn’t Sean trying to cook.

”Yeah, we’ll be fine.” Jordan said with a nod burying his hands into his jacket pockets. However as soon as he said that he found himself imagining one of the worst possible scenarios, such as the entire place burning down and that would have not been good at all. Mostly because he and fire did not mix, all burny and hot, tended to end with some kind of painful death.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 4th 2014, 11:47 pm

"Sweet!" He said as he widened his arms out like he was going to hug Jordan as he leaned in, stopping for a moment and then backing up a little. "I-uhm. Yeah. Sorry." He said with a clear of his throat and the walking off quickly with a flushed face and embarrassment soaking out. It was sort of endearing how attached he was to Jordan...especially when it was based off of a freak accident. Yancey popped up and walked up, winking at Jordan and rubbing his hair as he walked past and chasing after Yamm. Silus smiled at that and rocked back and forth from his heels to the tips of his toes as he looked around. He hummed as he walked over to his bed and sat down, letting his little legs hang over the bed. His hands kick back and forth as he hummed a little tune and looked to the autographed guitar in the corner.

His easel was holding an unfinished painting, one that was quite easily compared to that of Claude Monet in both style and message. It was a wonder how Silus managed to be as masterful with the brush at his age. Zell was obviously proud of the little guy, and he never rode him to be better...he just supported him. Silus was grateful to have the blessings he did. "So...what's new with you...or Mike?" He asked, a little concern in his voice.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 5th 2014, 12:07 am

Jordan considered Yamm’s whole seeming hesitance to hug him, and perhaps looked deeper into that than he needed to. He could feel the embarrassment radiating through the air, nervously fidgeting with his jackets zipper, chewing on his lower lip and just standing there silently. Still the two would leave, so that left him alone with Silus and still being the typical Jordan, though now he was perhaps a little more relaxed atleast. His eyes would lazily follow Silus, though his mind still was doing what it was doing, which was mostly nothing. Perhaps a few stray thoughts would move through it, but sometimes Jordan just liked to empty his mind at times. His attention would then dart to Silus as he asked about how he was and how Mike was, though part of him did feel hesitant about spouting out his other halfs business, but then again it was Silus asking.

He could feel the concern riding upon his voice, and hummed softly in contemplation. ”Whats new? I….nothing really, I just kinda do what I usually do. Miiike….nothing new actually, I mean theres the whole Shael thing but I think we already know about that whole thing.” he didn’t find it too hard to talk to Silus about things. ”Unless you…want to hear something interesting about him, I know a few things.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 5th 2014, 1:11 am

Want to learn things about Michael? Well that was something new. He might...need to take him up on this opportunity. Of course he'd never expect Jordan to just TELL him, he'd have to play it off as if it were inquired and Jordan had no way of saying no. So Silus would begin formulating questions in his mind. He was oddly...not too curious of Michael, though he found himself not believing Michael's confession. Granted, he just needed to hear it, it didn't need to be true. He wasn't even sure if Michael would change...but it didn't matter to Silus. He had one question immediately pop into mind. He looked to Jordan and smiled before throwing his head back and arching back, opening his mouth and kicking his feet still as he made the "uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh" noise for a little bit. He had the question he wanted to ask, but it was hard for him to phrase the question. Did Michael really love him? Does he really love me? That was all he wanted to know. But then he stopped kicking as a stillness hit him. He wasn't one to be selfish, but to ask a question was so filthy...so greedy. He was dampened...not depressed, but down. He knew in his heart he wanted to ask the question if Michael loved him...but there was one question more important than that. More important to Silus.

"Is Mike...happy?" He asked as his eyes began to water a little bit as he thought of everything Mike had been through. He wasn't sad...not overly anyway. It was a shallow kind of sad, not a deep depressing one. Tears strolled the side of his childish cheeks as he looked to the rotating ceiling fan. That question he asked. If that were the one question he wanted answered it was that. It was the most important thing to him. He caused so much pain...Silus had. Death really was too good for Silus. He convinced himself of it, he accepted it. He wasn't even worth having that question answered. But it was all that mattered to him... Mike being happy. He wanted that for Mike, to make it up to him. For all he heartache he caused...for all the inconveniences...for all the failure. Silus looked to Jordan and wiped his eyes, not sobbing, not looking broken or sobbing. He had done this a thousand times before, and likely a thousand times more.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 5th 2014, 1:26 am

He would wait for a question, bobbing his head from side to side as he waited for the ethereal to ask away. Was Silus curious of Michael, and if so what would he ask about the male? While he was not too interested in someone that he knew everything about, it was likely there was someone that wanted to know about him. Something told him that Silus probably wanted to know, and if anyone deserved answer then it was him. So he would wait, until at last the question came out but it was not quite one that he was expecting, yet he could feel the small ripple of emotion, cringing slightly as that would flavor how he felt. ”He’s…..as happy as Michael can be. I suppose he is happy, finally having what he wanted and stuff like that.” Jordan answered with a nod and shrug. ”But I have a feeling there’s something else you want to ask. Whether you do or not is up to you, but you’re never gonna know unless you ask.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top