The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The chaos theory [Silus]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 Empty Re: The chaos theory [Silus]

Post by The Bolt September 5th 2014, 1:26 am

He would wait for a question, bobbing his head from side to side as he waited for the ethereal to ask away. Was Silus curious of Michael, and if so what would he ask about the male? While he was not too interested in someone that he knew everything about, it was likely there was someone that wanted to know about him. Something told him that Silus probably wanted to know, and if anyone deserved answer then it was him. So he would wait, until at last the question came out but it was not quite one that he was expecting, yet he could feel the small ripple of emotion, cringing slightly as that would flavor how he felt. ”He’s…..as happy as Michael can be. I suppose he is happy, finally having what he wanted and stuff like that.” Jordan answered with a nod and shrug. ”But I have a feeling there’s something else you want to ask. Whether you do or not is up to you, but you’re never gonna know unless you ask.”

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 5th 2014, 2:22 am

...never gonna know unless you ask.

Well weren't those the haunting words as he smiled and shook his head. He really meant it when he said that it was the most important question. Michael was happy...though Silus wasn't assured with the answer that Jordan gave. He felt almost as if he had fallen short. Even when that wasn't the case at all. "I wanted to ask if there were anything I could do to make him happier... but. I don't know. I tend to just get in the way." He said with a chuckle. It wasn't a lie. Silus didn't really lie...even when he acted as if he did. He did want to ask that question, but it wasn't what he WANTED to ask. He nodded and waited for Jordan to proceed as if Jordan were going to answer that question as well. Silus also had another question, but it hurt a little too much for him to ask, so he'd put it off for now, content to hear the answer to this question first.

Silus listened intently as his mind partially wandered to the new house. He knew how to get there. He should totally take Jordan there and show him his new little set up. It was cool though, he could totally show him his secret room and they could do stuff like set it up! Though he could always like, not too though. He wondered if Jordan would even be interested in the new house. It was supposedly really big. Like to the point that each person was getting their own floor! Well...Silus and Yancey had to share floors with Mike and Jordan, but they didn't know that yet he didn't think. "Hm..." He'd seem to ponder on what was said from Jordan, and contemplate taking his older partner-in-crime to see the new house.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The chaos theory [Silus] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 5th 2014, 2:37 am

”You want to know how to make him happier? Well  I guess I could answer that question easy enough.  Welllll, for one thing..” He paused for a moment, looking into Silus’ eyes rather intensly. ”You’re not in the way, and we, being me and Michael don’t believe that. Free answer for you, and one thing that could perhaps make him a touch happier is ….deep fried foods. While he doesn’t have the figure for it, Mike loves that stuff, and maybe the chance to spend a little time with you.” Jordan noted softly nudging Silus before leaning back, resting on the heels of his feet. ””He’s actually not that complex once you get to know him, he’s kinda like a big kid.. except all serious and stuff.” Jordan noted, frowning slightly and sticking his tongue out for a moment.

’Sooooooo, anything else you want to know? I got a good bit of stuff up here.” He noted tapping on his forehead.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 5th 2014, 2:56 am

"Hmmm...okay..." Silus said as he contemplated what was said. He ultimately took those two things to heart, but his heart seized when he said that Michael wanted to spend more time with him. Well he didn't say that, he said about maybe it helping. When he said that though Silus immediately distrusted Jordan. Well, not distrust... that's a harsh word. He trusted Jordan, but he doubted his logic, as if he felt like Jordan were just saying that to make Silus happy. He didn't put it beyond Jordan either, that little guy wanted everyone to be happy. He'd probably lie to do it too. Silus smiled...this was really a part of Michael. How glad Silus was that the Jordan wasn't as smothered and dead as he had thought.

"Nah...I'm gonna make a game of this!" Silus said as he laid back and looked to the ceiling. "You ask me a question now...then I'll as one to you. I asked, so it's your turn!" He said, almost childishly happy at the concept of this being a game now. Silus' innocence was a mystery to his family mostly, how could he be so innocent? Then again Shael knew that had it not been for dark events in Zell's life...Zell would have been that way too. Maybe they all would have. Though the truest question was how Silus' innocence didn't kill Titan's on touch. This kid was almost like, love and life incarnated. The same could be said of Jordan too though. Wait...love and life. Mind = Blown.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 5th 2014, 3:23 am

”That works.” Jordan said with a small smile, burying his hands into his jacket pockets and humming a little to himself, thinking mostly of what manner of question he would answer. ”I don’t like this game, I’m no good at asking questions.” Jordan noted pouting for a moment and perhaps acting a little younger for a moment before chuckling. ”But alright, I can pplay.” Making a hmmming sound, he would stroke his chin and consider a question he would ask of Silus. ”Soooo….what happened to Yancey? He’s all tan and older now.”’ he would ask, something about that detail he could not glean from Michael and information he could not glean from him either meant it was being blocked, or he was getting sloppy.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 6th 2014, 6:26 am

That question made Silus wish that he didn't suggest the game. But all was fair, he'd just have to force Jordan to answer a harder question next time. Payback was a glitch as Zell said. So was Nicki Minaj too apparently, but Silus didn't know who that was. It was just a little too far before his time. Silus recalled Zell's explanation of the process as clearly as he could recall it, which Silus was smarter than most humans so he had a matching memory to go with it. "I...cut my connection from the Etherium. I turned into something called "A Blackened" which is basically an ethereal who cuts the umbilical chord from the Etherium. They get stronger, but their power turns them into monsters and destroys their emotions. They have to "find their way" back to the Etherium so their soul can be restored. It's sort of like... when you're cut from the umbillical chord with your mom, and are taken away. You knew love and safety as a child, but when you're taken away you grow up stronger. But you didn't know love without your mom...so no matter how strong you are, you'll never feel complete without your mom." Silus explained, turning his little mop of hair to look at Jordan, questioning if he was making any sense at all. "Daddy said it was like how people believe that children belong to their God...but as they grow up they fall away...and they are miserable until they find their way back. I asked why not all Ethereals do it and daddy said it was because only one in one-hundred thousand Ethereals are able to find the Etherium after they are severed from it so the Ethereals discouraged it. It hundered their evolution, like how killing retarded people being illegal prevents humans from cleaning the gene-pool...well... that's what Shael says." He threwin a shrug, obviusly from the tone in his little voice he didn't agree with what was said, but he told it as it was told to him.

"Oh b-but uh. Yeah. When I became this thing...I sort of...forced Yancey to my will...I wanted him to be powerful so I pulled him from the Etherium with me...and I turned him into Abra. Well, physically. He's still Yancey." Silus said with a sigh, rather repusled with himself at what he had done. "I keep trying to change him back. I know he likes how he looks now but...if he ever wants to be who he was I wanna be able to help him, ya know?" He mused with a little sigh. "I'm nothing but trouble..." he murmured to himself, though Jordan's empathy alone was enough to trigger Jordan's attention, before Jordan could speak to reprimand him, Silus spoke up once more. "My question. Wanna keep this game going while we walk to see the new house? I'll even show you my secret room." He added the last part in, hoping ti would detur the oncoming verbal corrections.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 6th 2014, 6:50 am

Jordan would listen carefully to every word that Silus said about how yancey had become the tan thing that he had become, something about when he had severed his connection that he did the same to Yancey. The explanation within itself made him feel sorry for Yancey in a way, as he was forcibly ripped from the etherium and he had the memories seen through other eyes, shuddering slightly upon recalling it. Something was said about why Ethereals did not do it, and the odds sounded rather impossible, seeing as how he did not even think there were that many ethereals out there, but then again that only showed what he knew. The sound of becoming Blackened did scare him some, the idea of becoming a monster was not something that he relished, yet he could see why someone would do it, but that just came with how he was.

Nodding a couple of times, he would take in everything that the male had said with a low hum. He could feel something moving through Silus, but before he could say anything the male quickly spoke up again, Jordan frowning and saying nothing. Then he shot his question towards him, though it was less question and more suggestion, feeling like Silus was just trying to avoid something. Jordan raised an eyebrow but shrugged, and then nodded. ”Yeah, secret rooms sounds pretty cool.” he would agree, crossing his arms over his chest and for the most part just waiting for Silus to lead the way, and perhaps finding himself annoyed with the  question shot at him earlier, not that he would give any indication of it. ”Soooo, what kinda secret room is it?””
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 7th 2014, 6:37 am

Jordan being irritated would come as no surprise, though Silus was ignorant to the feelings of Jordan, they can't all have empathic sense like Jordan and Amir. Though Amir could actually alter your emotions. It was kinda scary when you thought about all the applications of such a power. Silus began to lead the way when Jordan said about a secret room being a cool idea. Silus felt a little pride well up inside him as he led the way to the new house. It was apparently going to be huge and Silus was going to love having half of an entire floor to himself, Not that he could really complain with anything. Having a room to himself was all he wanted, let alone needed! Silus pondered the question with an "uuuuuuhhhhh" as his head dropped back and he looked up to the sky, still drawing out the noise like a little child...well...like THE little child he was. "It's a super secret room that no one else other than you and Yancey and daddy know about. You can't find it if you look for it either, it's really cool I made this really comfy chair in there, then I need to paint the walls still, but it'll be so cool! You'll never guess how to get in!" Silus said, he was really excited to show this place off apparently, it sort of made one wonder how he intended to keep it a secret. But then again the names he listed are the names of people who would never betray him, or people he was close enough to believe that with...Jordan was lucky in that regard, even if he didn't know it.

"Oh! My question. Uuuuuhhmmm....uh. Oh! I know!" Silus said, seemingly slightly more energetic and alive when they were outdoors. It very well might be possible that Silus was an outdoors kinda boy, but who ever took him out to know for sure? Regardless Silus grinned at Jordan as his hands found their way to his foremost hoodie pockets and buried themselves in there. "What kind of stuff does Michael do?"

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 7th 2014, 8:57 am

So if he understood Silus correctly, it was one of those things that you couldn’t find if you we relooking for it. He would avoid thinking too deeply into it however, because likely it involved some manner of convoluted magic that he would possibly not understand, so he would just let his attention go elsewhere. Jordan nodded a couple of times, taking in the whole only him and Yancey knowing about it before considering the next question,  which was…..what Michael did. What kind of stuff did Michael do? Jordan did not have to think hard to consider an answer, but it was not the mostly Silus friendly of answer, so he would avoid voicing it. Jordan buried his hands into his jacket pockets and breathed deeply, thinking of an answer that might work.

”Sleep, eat deep fried things, shoot things, wish he had a sword that let him cut and shoot things at the same time….” Jordan started, seemingly counting things off with his fingers. ”Backflips, front flips, flips that veer slightly to the side, alchemy, playing old first person shooters, work out….ummmmm…yeah don’t think I can list everything.” Jordan noted with a chuckle , drawing figners form his pokcets and running them through his hair. ’but yeah, my turn….questions.” Jordan noted with a smirk, considering what would be a good question and not really thinking of anything at first.

”Soooo…how do you feel about the whole thing with Mike and Shael?” Jordan would venture to ask.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 8th 2014, 6:42 pm

Silus knew the way already, he was rather happy to have company on the stroll though, he never liked walking the streets alone. Mostly because of his fear of traffic. He took Jordan's hand and didn't let go until they were on the other side, anxiety apparent in his clutches. `Soon Jordan would ask something about what Silus thought about Shael and Mike. Silus had no way of knowing how miserable his older brother Shael was, but even he could sense something off... if not for a straight guy suddenly dating his half brother when he had never had any form of- yeah no something was of and Silus knew it. Yancey knew ALL the details though, and even Yancey wasn't that loose lipped. Not without incentive to loosen them that is.

"I-I dunno. It's okay I guess. It seems strange but they both look happy enough I suppose. Yancey is like, Shael and Zell's therapist. He could probably be coaxed into talkin'" Was all Silus could really offer to it. Silus smiled as they made it to the large place they would soon be calling his home. "So...how does Mike feel about Jordan? Like... obviously not the same but...?" He asked as he made his way through the gate, holding it open for Jordan and beginning a small tour.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 8th 2014, 7:11 pm

One thing the little ethereal did know was that Mike was happy, perhaps happier than he had been before in his life, but that was not a hard act to top really. Silus gripping onto his hand was something that he was not expecting, but he did not really fight against it, seeing as how he did not really like crossing the street alone himself, so perhaps he might have held on equally as tightly. Silus said something about it being strange and that much Jordan could agree with, then again he found himself sharing the feeling with Michael to a fault, so he could also sympathize with how his other half was feeling. In fact he could feel how he was feeling, so that might have been it as well. Soon enough however they found themselves at the place they would soon call their new home, Jordan looking up to it with a wide smile slightly impressed by the whole thing.

”How does he feel about Jordan? He doesn’t really know how to feel about Jordan actually, like he cares about him but….not like Shael if that makes any sense. I guess he was a little caught off guards about finding out Jordan felt that way but he’s kinda dense when it comes to stuff like that.” Jordan shrugged stepping through the gate and humming softly to himself. Romance in general confused both him and Michael. The thought that maybe this wouldn’t work out for Mike however did not sit well with Jordan, and how the male would react he did not want to consider, if he would at all. ”Do you actually believe they’re happy?” Jordan would find himself asking without even thinking about it, biting on his lower lip.

”Um…scratch that question…I don’t wanna to play this game anymore.” He said burying his hands into his pockets.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 8th 2014, 8:05 pm

Apparently he didn't want to play this game anymore. Which was okay with Silus since they had arrived. Silus went to Basement level 1, which was the floor he and Jordan would be sharing together. Each floor was like two separate apartments. His eldest brother and he had their own living rooms, their own fridges and their own bedrooms. Though they had to share a bathroom, which was the only "bad" thing but when you think about it, it was a worth while trade. Silus moved through silently as he led Jordan to his half of the floor and then to his bed, sitting on it as a large throw rug lay before it.

"This is my room...now for the secret room. Go over to the book case there and pull out the book titled "Rainbow in the dark" and press the button behind it. Then come here." Silus said as he patted the area next to him on the huge bed.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 8th 2014, 8:25 pm

Jordan would follow after Silus, now nervously chewing on his lower lip and thinking more than he was comfortable with. They would go to what appeared to be a basement floor, Silus leading him to what would likely be his section, Jordan’s mind still jumping around as it was. The internal question was why he was so worried about something like that thought about Shael, and now that he thought about it. Jordan shook his head and sighed softly. Listening to Silus, he would walk over to the bookshelf and remove a book, noticing the button behind and pressing it, before walking over to Silus and sitting beside him, crossing his arms over his chest and waiting for something to happen.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 9th 2014, 7:59 pm

Silus would surprise Jordan by pulling on his shoulders and pulling him down before laying down himself. The sound of stone sliding across each other could be heard and the bed seemed to sink slightly, tilting towards the ground where Silus and Jordan would be pulled by gravity into a sleek silvery tube, kinda like the slides at the playground. They would find themselves moving relatively fast, almost like a rollercoaster. The bed returned to it's original location and sealed the light above as they funneled down and spiraled around. Silus just smiled, rather enjoying the ride as they came to the final curve and light flashing brightly. They were propelled out and they both landed on top of a tempur-pedic like memory foam that was oh so soft and easily broke their falls. Unless you were Silus in which it was YOU breaking Jordan's fall. Silus would groan and wiggle around, but he'd be fine ultimately.

The area around them was a large gate, able to cover the entire wall, hundreds and thousands of runic markings on the circular gate. The gate looked identicle to the form of gate found in The Soul Forge, it was both technology and Magic, but alas it was tailored to Silus, therefore entry for him and his guest were all too easy. But there was no breaking in to this place, as behind this gate was an occult lair worthy the envy of every mage within the realm. Silus was truly living up to his father's expectation and his grandmother's pedigree with this place. Silus' eyes began to glow harshly and the gate activated. As the door opened there was a surge of magical energies, the gravity increasing from the sheer power that was confined within, and it all flooded to Silus. Silus smiled to Jordan and motioned him to follow suit as he walked into the light and emerged upon the other side in the grandest assortment of occult from several areas of the omniverse, all gifts from Zell for some reason or other.

"So this is one of my secret rooms. I got everything in here. Daddy really wanted me to have this I guess so... here it is. There's a Golem forge over there. There's display's. Misanthropy, Imperium and Sovereignty! Here's Shisoul...and Hel's Hellfire shard. There's an Atronatch conjuration circle... my alchemy and brewing station...the entire room is an ether conduit too, I can do omnichanting. Oh and nothing can get it unless I say so of my sound mind... then we got this." Silus said, sounding proud of his assortment. Then there was the book in the dead center of the room, a book that Silus neglected to mention as he moved to the picture of Silus and Yancey. Tapping the picture the frame remained, but the picture itself sunk in and slid aside, revealing a very old fashioned floor-door, Skyrim style. Silus opened it up and slipped into the room calling for Jordan to come in.

The room was entirely white, it looked like an Asylum room to be sure, and just as Silus' room on the Ethereal Isle, as you entered regardless you're clothing turned white and a large metallic looking throne sat in the center of the room, the metal living, breathing as whispers seemed to murmur from it. This is it! Silus exclaimed as he walked around the large empty room.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt September 9th 2014, 9:29 pm

Jordan found himself being pulled back against the bed, just in time for the bed to tilt and then find himself falling fast down some kind of tube, speeding down it. While he would have normally found this fun, Jordan was not quite expecting to be speeding down a tube Emperors new grove style, without a wrong level bit to boor. Granted a segment including that would have made this all the more enjoyable, he would have to deal with what he had while sliding down an unknown tube of sorts. Soon enough they would find themselves at a stop and Jordan accidentally landing on Silus, the young ethereal rolling out from under him and Jordan feeling bad for a moment. ”Oh! Sorry bout that Silus.” he apologized in the usual Jordan fashion, not even considering that he may have no hurt the young ethereal at all.

His attention would then fall upon the gate that seemed to stretch along the entire wall, covering it with strange runic markings that he personal did not have the faintest idea about but something felt interesting about them. He wondered if Michael would have an idea, but then just dismissed it as him likely not knowing anything about them. So that explained the whole looking around in awe thing, mouth slightly agape as he let his fingers intertwine and his eyes widened. Silus would activate the gate, and Jordan shuddered softly as he felt the energies wash over him, perhaps placing a small amount of fear in the young male, granted it was the proper reaction really. The assortment beyond was impressive, or so he would have to admit, smiling softly as he looked around.

So once again he found himself with an impressed expression, looking around and burying his hands deeper into his pockets. However this did not seem to be it, as he found himself being lead further into the place through another hidden room, a large white room where all the color bled out from his clothing and Silus said something about this being it. ”Wow, this looks pretty cool.” He would say, though he was partially expecting an explanation.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus September 11th 2014, 11:20 pm

"Yup! I can totally see anywhere in the world from here. I just gotta think of where or who I want to see and I'll find them. But don't do what Yancey said...I'm not helping you watch Matt or anyone in the shower." Silus said, not that he felt the need to explain why out to Jordan but apparently he needed to make it clear to people that his intentions and limitations were clear. With that done though Silus would hear his cell-phone go off. He looked to the messages and his eyes widened. "Party is like...in five minutes! We ready to go? Don't think about walking just sit in the chair okay?" Silus asked of his brother before closing the secret crawl-space door behind them and moving to instruct on how to use the large throne of Gemini.

"Okay...you just gotta think of someone and where they are at. Close your eyes and think of someone...someone you can trust. Then you just need to let yourself be there. It will feel like something is tugging you, trying to pull you off the chair...just let it take you." He instructed, once again, unfortunately when Jordan did that he'd fall on whomever he thought of because Silus forgot to inform him of how to land out of the teleportation. That aside though, Silus would follow right after him, and arrive in his own house next to Jordan and whomever he crashed on.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top