The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAbyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_voting_barAbyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAbyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_voting_barAbyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle]

Post by Arcana August 19th 2014, 11:31 pm

More and more of the nether came from him in small flurries, as Thanatos played around with the metahuman much like a cat would before finally making the kill. He was enjoying watching him scurry around, though it was beginning to grow boring, so he was considering finally putting this guy out of his misery. Reaching out behind his head he undid the eyepatch, feeling the power begin to burst from him and feeling the eye;s influence stretch out. Now everything within a radius was visible to him as if seeing it from the third person, strange orange eye with black sclera scanning over everything as the male had begun to gather bits of metal to form a weapon and perhaps hope to defeat him with this impromptu attempt.

Thanatos could not help but chuckle as he already prepared himself, creating a large blade of pure nether within his right hand, letting it grow large as he simply did not move. Then within an instant his eye would grant him power and with power he disappeared within an instant, just as the weapon would move through a black mist that had been elft within his wake, Thanatnos appearing above him with the weapon raised into the air and with a swing he would bring it down.

Spoiler:

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Abyssal Blues [Dragonfizzle]

Post by Dragonflizzle August 20th 2014, 7:04 pm

The attack was sudden, fortunately he was already on the move when the man did of all things teleport above him. With a huge blade of neither in his right hand. Oh crap wingnut thought for just a second, but realized how slow the man was moving and wingnut was moving as fast as he could. Before the blade had moved more then a few inches Wingnut was already out of range. Wingnut allowed one foot to drag across the ground, spinning him around while grabbing another spear, which he then threw with all his might at the mans now uncovered eye, with the atlatl. He threw the rebar with such force that it planted wingnuts feet ending his momentum. Casting up a dust cloud in his wake obscuring his vision just a little. he then skipped again almost immediately after his feet planted trying to gain some distance.
Dragonflizzle
Dragonflizzle

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-06-28

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top