The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_vote_lcapDirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_voting_barDirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] Empty Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac]

Post by Arcana July 10th 2014, 4:00 am

The ancient temple stood within the dense jungles, one of Titan make and one that they could make use of. The exterior was hewn of rough grey stones, covered in strange symbols that Sean knew completely, each one holding meaning to him and him alone. The Abyssal One stood before the large shadow cloaked entrance with narrowed silver eye, the other covered with am eyepatch of thick cloth that concealed the weapon beneath it and one that also gave many a false impression, that he was handicapped. Trailing behind him was a female dressed in a dark dress, with black hair trailing along his back with two black blades made of a midnight dark metal, shining almost with their own luminescence. Foot steps would travel within the area, either through how cavernous the entrance was or simply due to something else one could not tell, but Sean enjoyed the sound he made as he walked through here.

The entrance hall was dusty, a few skeletons laying by the walls and collecting dust, humans foolish enough to step foot within the temple. Sean would kick at one of the skeletons, creating a rattling sound as one of the bones upon its feet would fall, and then roll. Along with that, the skull would fall from its slumping position as it rolled along the ground noisily. The Titan rolled his eyes, and slammed a foot down upon the bone construct, nether causing the white surface to turn black and pressure along with that causing it to splinter, before breaking into pieces. These pieces would scatter a little, creating a clattering noise that annoyed the Titan but not by much. ”Was that really necessary?” Sheiara asked with a smirk, following after Sean with a deliberate gait, heels clicking within the infinite gloom.

”It was not necessary but it felt good.” Sean would say, feeling over the eyepatch and making a humming sound. They would walk through the dark corridor, until they reached what appeared to be a large amphitheater, where the others were waiting for them. Five other Titans, all dressed would be sitting upon seats of obsidian, ringed and below one larger throne that was his. Two seats were missing, and as a blur Sheiara would run and slip into her seat, making it one less that was unfilled, and leaving Sean's own seat as well as another empty. The Abyssal One would approach his seat, and then sit down in it, crossing his legs as he waited for the final one, the last of his Titan generals.

He had hoped that he would arrive, as Sean had sent a lesser Nether being to fetch him, one that could speak the language of their kind and one that would be able to find him. It had left around three hours ago, so Sean was still waiting for him to arrive, fingers tapping slowly against his own obsidian seat as he waited for the final one to arrive. Hopefully it would not be too long from now, as Sean hated being kept waiting.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac] Empty Re: Dirge of the Abyssal [Big Mac]

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 10th 2014, 6:12 pm

It was about noon where he was and he was flying which seemed like a usual thing to him since it was a very fast and casual way to travle. He could go to his third form, but that was a waste of energy that he could use to kill one more person. But the place he was in it made him feel weak. He was thousands of feet above the ground and everyone was very much alive. He sat in his chair as when a little nether being appeared in the seat next to him and started wispering.

Go to the Temple. Summoning of the generals has started and you best not keep master waiting.

I will be on time, just dont count me absent. And the time it took you to get here?...

Fifteen minutes you have but a couple hours till the meeting is held... and in seconds the being broke down into black nether and vanished.

He stood up and the flight attendent took notice. The plane at the moment had to issue a seat belt warning so the woman started fussing when she seen he was up and moving. She unfasened her belt and confronted Karama and before a word could leave her mouth covered in red lipstick he touched her making dark nether energy flow down her throat stoping her lungs and heart by his will. She colapsed and he made his way to the captains quarters. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! The cabin of pasengers went into an uproar not knowing what happened or what to do. He pulled the door too and placed his hands on the captains' shoulders as the died with his touch. Human life is so weak; he thought to himself. He held the wheel inplace as he grabbed the microphone of one of the dead corpse. Laddies and Gentlement this is punishment speaking. Your life will be tried today so if you can break through this door at a free fall and gain control of the plain you might be ok, but I will make sure that wont happen. Have fun in the after life... He laughed as he pushed the joystick down causing the front to fly faster and faster to the ground. The lights flashed and he was gone in seconds leaving the people to perish.

His jump brought him to the entrance of the temple and he looked at the symbols on the outside. He walked in hearing what sounded like bones hitting the ground then a loud bang on the bone and ground. He paid no attention since it might be some spook with all the skeletons laying around.

He finally made it to an opening that had the other generals and the overloard alread seated. I guess I'm the last he thought. He walked seat and sat down loking around the room. This must be important...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 10th 2014, 6:39 pm

The council had been waiting, not forever mind you but it felt like forever to The Abyssal One, who's mind processed a second far beyond what mundane minds did. The first one to know he had arrived was a young looking Titan, physically around fifteen in age with mischievous eyes that always seemed to be darting about. A low smirk played across his lips as the male would enter the room, and the other council members would look upon him with mild interest, one of the newest members of the council, and not the most powerful, yet he was by no means weak. ”So everyone is here.” Sheiara noted with a smirk as she reclined within her seat, the male next to her letting his eyes flutter open some to register the final Titan that had arrived, Shadows writhing around his seat as if they were alive.

”So it seems.” The male Titan beside her spoke, arms crossed over his chest as the councilors all turned towards Sean who was waiting for them to be seated, so that he could begin his little speech. He would stand to his feet once that was done, and walk down until he stood before the five, arms intertwined behind his back and he looked over them with a single critcal silver eye, lips pursed into a curious expression.

'”Alright, i'm sure all of you are curious why I had summoned you to this location.” Sean noted as his voice seemed to echo through the large room, no matter how low he had spoken, as if the place itself wanted to make sure that he was heard. Sean was dressed rather mundanely, in black jeans that clung to his body comfortably, a light blue button up shirt and black vest, black hair arrayed almost stylishly. ”As i'm sure Sheiara and Darius has been keeping track of, our armies have been fighting a difficult battle within another realm. One that is comprised mostly of a large desert, surrounded by an ocean of unknown black substance. While it has been made obvious that we have won a few victories, it seemed that these victories are getting us nowhere, as we are losing a large amount of forces within that region.” Sean noted pacing before them.

”So I was considering an intervention, deal with this region in one swift motion so that we could put more of our forces towards taking the Earth realm. Which is why all of you are here, to help me take this realm.” he noted waiting for any questions. All of them seemed to be waiting for the newest of them to ask away before the older ones did so.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 10th 2014, 8:04 pm

What... take this realm? They would need a powerful army that being their army, but if their army left the Abyssal realm it would mean that one would be taken and they would have to use more poeple to get it back. If we did come up with a plan to take this realm and it be succesful then we would loose the other realm. And our strength would not be strong enough to take or keep either one if we split the army so where would the new people come from.

He brought silence to the question as other Titans had the same question and thought waiting for Sean to answer. He sat anctious in his chair moving around to settle himself since his jacket seemed to not want to co-operate with him, but his baggy black cargo jeans and converse with his seen hair played perfectlly.

He could not go into some big conversation that would start a mass uproar in talking so the question would have to do. To his hopes he would have more fun then ever since he loved the art of killing or his basic trait to kill people.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top