The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Ace  I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Ace  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Ace  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Ace  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Ace  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Ace  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Ace  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Ace  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Ace  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Ace  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Ace  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Ace  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Ace  I_vote_lcapAce  I_voting_barAce  I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ace

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ace  Empty Ace

Post by Ace_ June 19th 2014, 9:07 pm

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Hero: Ace
Title: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic good
Race: Human
Hair: White
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 150 LBS
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:   Above all else, Jason needs to be free. The desire to be free has driven him all his life and it has shown on his personality. Always willing to give a helping hand, but never willing to stay locked down in one place. A likable guy that just generally goes with hwo the wind is blowing him, never really one to worry. He is however, defiant when someone tries to tell him what to do. He will fight to the bitter end for his freedom and those of other around him. Rules and regulations never really seem to bother him or even cross his mind.

History:
Grew up in the frosty northern parts of canada, with only his parents for company. When he was born, it was discovered that his was going to be a metahuman though they weren't quite sure for what yet. His parents decided to flee to a remote part of the world for safety against persecution of metas. As it turns out, the ice and snow were a pefect counter for Jason's flames. He could pratice his manipulation with little fear of causing damage, letting him get years of practice since he was a child. As he grew up though, his flames became hotter and hotter, till his mere presence was enough to melt the snow around him.

With the frozen wasteland holding no fear for him, Jason began to explore vast tracts of wilderness. His father, fearing for his son's safety, taught Jason how to hunt and trap to survive in case he was lost. This lead to Jason just telling his parents he would be going out and just leaving for months at a time. He loved the freedom he had, the ability to pit himself against the wilderness. The sights he saw would forever give him peace when he thought back to them. The Auroas were his favorite with how they danced across the sky.

But as he grew up, he would watch the news and hear about other metas in the world. He would tune into the news and watch whatever hero he could, Idolizing them to no end.  For years, all he would talk about was being a hero to his parents. At the age of 19, he finally felt ready to embark on to the world and make a presence.

The Powers

Power 1: Fire Manipulation. Jason was born with the gift to manipulated and create fire from his body. As his control developed, he has learned to manipulate both the amount and temperature of the flames. Capable of generating a massive amount of flames is possible, though it takes minimum effort for him. He can also turn the temp up enough to easily cut through steel and concrete. He has recently come into his full strength when using his fire and with some preperation can unleash a living hell. His fire can level city blocks with some preperation bought

Power 2:  Fire body- Jason's entire body has been affected by his abilities. He is able to convert every molecule into a "Fire State", seemingly bursting into flames at will. However, it is not truely flames despite his appearance. He is simply putting energy into his molecules until they become excited enough to move around freely. It allows Jason to essetially phase through most objects or attacks.  

Power 3: Whether it is natural talent amplified by his changed body, or just due purely to his abilities, Jason is a skilled and deadly fighter. His reaction time is almost with out equal, as well as remarkable control over his abilities in a fight. Fully capable of walking into a group of combatants and mopping the floor with them with out resorting to his flame manipulations. His own unqie fighting style combines his extreme cordintation and his flame powers, kicks and punches amplified with flames.

Power 4: Similar to his fighting skills, it is unknown why Jason has increased durability exactly. All that he knows about it is that he tires at a much much slower rate then others, capable of fighting for hours on end. He is also tougher then a normal human, skin strong enough that most mundane weapons have little effect on him. Even   have a hard time getting through to him

Power 5: Flight- using his fire as a propellant Ace can spar through the sky's at Mach speeds. [bought]

Power 6: Burners mode: a white hot fuel mode that Ace slips into. His flames burn white now as their power increases dramatically. The speed, heat, and amount of fire produced is increase greatly in this mode

Weaknesses

Weakness 1: Hot head- A trait seemingly common to most pyros. Ace burns hot under the collar and leads to a reckless nature. A man know to jump first and look second, often getting him into dangerous situations

Weakness 2: Hungry flame- Ace's flames burn enemies and allies alike. Ace can manipulate the flames around targets, but unless specifically done so the flames will burn everything in it's path. Even the flames on Aces body make it hard for allies to stand next to him

Weakness 3: Supernatural Fear- Ace doesn't quite understand the super natural and as a result, does not much care for it. As in, he will try to burn it down into the ground in fear.

Weakness 4: Burners Rage- A draw back to his burners cloak is that Ace only enters in it with a great rage. He develops a tunnel vision, only focusing on what set him off into the rage. He with out a doubt will leave a path of carnage behind him after this mode. Allies are not always safe near him like this. Getting him to end the mode is also troublesome.

Weakness 5: Protective- Ace is fiercely protective of his friends. He will not stand for any harm nor any insults (not coming from him) against them. Any such actions will quickly spark a fight

Weakness 6: Aint so bright- it's not that Ace is dumb, it's just that he doesn't really pay attention. His focus is either split between his next fight or his next meal. Everything is else is pretty much on the back burner. As a result, he takes almost nothing serious. The only exception is when he is Burners mode. Then all bets are off.

Grid
Reaction: 1
Agility: 2
Endurance: 4
Strength: 3

Last edited by Ace_ on May 15th 2015, 2:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Ace_
Ace_

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Ace  Empty Re: Ace

Post by Forceaus June 19th 2014, 10:28 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance June 30th 2014, 4:57 pm

Reapproved!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 15th 2014, 3:31 am

Edited the page upon request of the owner.
Added a point to his fire manipulation, from 9 to 10.
Changed the last line of the description.
App was moved and approved.
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus May 15th 2015, 12:22 am

Unapproved for conversion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 145
Job : The Progenitor of Robo-sapiens
Humor : :red:
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 15th 2015, 2:25 am

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum