The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North Empty DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North

Post by DeadBlade May 25th 2014, 9:54 pm

DeadBlade
"Was that all, I would barely even consider that a contract worth of me, hmph"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: DeadBlade
Title: The Ninja of the North, The Canadian Contortionist, The Northern Bladesman.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Red
Eyes: One blue, and one red
Height: 6'6
Weight: 198lbs
Blood type: AB RH Negative

The Looks

Out of Costume: A fair built male with one blue and one red eye, flaming red hair, a pale white complexion, and a sort of stern/insane look on his face. Usually locked and loaded with his  large over joyus grin. He prefers to wear loose fitting hoodies, tight black jeans, his favorite burgundy beanie, and two rings, one being the ring his parents left to him in their will, and one ring from his first ever contract.

Costume: He wears a red and blue, lightly armored suit. Starting from the top is his helmet, a black full face mask that is reinforced with some flexible armor plating, around his eyes is a domino style mask with a red and blue color scheme, red on his blue eye and blue on his red eye. It then goes down into an armored neckpiece and into the chestpiece, which is reinforced with the same flexible armor plating that is on his mask, the chestpiece takes another red and blue color scheme, red covering the pectoral region and blue covering the abdominal region, along with his two swords strapped to his back. His arms only have a black skintight suit along with a red armored glove on his right hand and a blue one on his left. His legs follow the same pattern as the rest of the suit with a black skintight suit covered in flexible armored plating. He also has a knife strapped to his right thigh and in the back of both of his boots.

The Legacy

Personality:
Out of Costume: He is a peoples person, he loves attending parties and going out with friends. He has a great sense of humor, which is mostly a cover for his sadistic tendencies.
In Costume: He is a ruthless killer for hire, he does whatever he needs on account of his lack of any morals whatsoever. He usually enjoys toying with his contacts and will always try to drag the fight out as long as possible as to try and bring out the fill potential of his opponent and hopefully one day get outmatched and get the gift of an honorable death he so very desires.

History: Born to a wealthy family in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, he had a good upbringing. He had a fairly normal childhood, despite having an amazing natural contortionial ability, he was able to bend his body in seemingly impossible ways, he was having a good life,  until he hit his teenage years, he became a little ruffian. He was stealing, drinking, and doing drugs. His life was spiraling downwards, until, on his 20th birthday, he crossed the wrong person, he was cursed with an ever growing insanity that would eventually take over his entire life, an amazing regenerative property, and the cherry on the cake (Sarcasm) he was cursed with never aging. After he had the curse placed upon him, he spent the first 10 years trying to drink himself to death, with no luck. After his attempt at suicide he took up martial arts training, which he spent 60 years doing, he perfected his swordsmanship techniques, as well as hand to hand combat, and his contortional ability. After his training he took up his role as DeadBlade, a mercenary for hire. He spent the beginning of his merchandise years doing whatever jobs came to him, the occasional mass murder and assassination kept him busy for the first 20 years, until he met his wife. His wife Marianne LeBlanc, a fellow meta human, was the daughter of the police chief in Toronto. The first time they met she was only 16, a wonderful beautiful young aspirational girl. For the both of them, it was love at first sight. They both spent the first few years as friends, swing as the age difference, but when she turned 20, they married. Their early married life distracted Alex from his mercenary worm and got him to get a job at a local law firm as an assistant. After the fifth year marriage. She revealed herself as a meta human to him, having the abilities of flight and super strength. Although he also revealed his powers to her, he did not mention his mercenary work, only his long life. Their life was going great, until one night his beloved was attacked and killed. Now, once again dawning the name DeadBlade, Alex has vowed to track down his wife's killer, and bring him/her to justice no matter what!

The Powers

Power 1: Amazing Contortional Skills - Since he was a child he could bend himself into freakish contortions. At age 10 he was able to fit through a small 10x10 inch vent. He is able to bend as of he has no bones at all, and with his healing ability, if he needs to he is able to break his own bones and further increase his contortions

Power 2: Accelerated Healing - As a part of his curse he was given accelerated healing, his healing is to an extent that a severed limb will grow back in a matter of minutes. He has found over the years that the only way to end his life is decapitation, or to cut out his beating heart.

Power 3: Master Swordsman - durring the 100+ years he has been alive he has completely mastered the art of the sword. He has practically made his swords a part if his body, never going anywhere without them. He is able to move so fluently he resembles water flowing.

Power 4: Immortality (Not aging)-Because of the curse placed upon his in his young life, he has lost the ability to age and shall live on until the end of time.

Power 5: Master at Hand to Hand Combat - Because of his immortality he has spent years training in hand to hand combat, memorizing over 10 styles of combat flawlessly, also able to execute seemingly impossible feats in combat

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Durability: 2
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth: 3

Last edited by DeadBlade on May 26th 2014, 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
DeadBlade
DeadBlade

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-05-25

Back to top Go down

DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North Empty Re: DeadBlade - The Ninja of the North

Post by Forceaus May 25th 2014, 10:51 pm

You don't need the 1 point in occult and the first point in wealth is free. Therefore, you have 28 out of 30 points spent.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadBlade May 25th 2014, 11:59 pm

Forceaus wrote:You don't need the 1 point in occult and the first point in wealth is free. Therefore, you have 28 out of 30 points spent.
Well, I feel silly now, lol. I guess I should change that up
DeadBlade
DeadBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 26th 2014, 12:22 am

Can't start with a stat over 8; can only start with 2 level 8 stats.

Please give descriptions for the powers listed.

Any stat over 5 is considered a power; the Power 1-4 is just a guideline so you can fill out the app properly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadBlade May 26th 2014, 11:02 am

Chellizard wrote:Can't start with a stat over 8; can only start with 2 level 8 stats.

Please give descriptions for the powers listed.

Any stat over 5 is considered a power; the Power 1-4 is just a guideline so you can fill out the app properly.
Did I do better now. Sorry for my dumb mistakes
DeadBlade
DeadBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 26th 2014, 12:31 pm

Hm.. history is a bit lacking. But so far so good; mind giving me some more details? Perhaps what he did for the rest of those years he spent frozen in time; considering he's 106; but you only list roughly seventy years of his life.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadBlade May 26th 2014, 2:58 pm

Chellizard wrote:Hm.. history is a bit lacking. But so far so good; mind giving me some more details? Perhaps what he did for the rest of those years he spent frozen in time; considering he's 106; but you only list roughly seventy years of his life.
Sure
DeadBlade
DeadBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 26th 2014, 6:42 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top