The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Locus' Equipment I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Locus' Equipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Locus' Equipment Empty Locus' Equipment

Post by The Tech Spider May 1st 2014, 2:05 pm

Name: Neural Enhancer

Abilities: Improves the rate at which neurons process information and send out orders to the rest of the body, basically enhancing reflexes and reaction time. It attaches to the back of the head by disintegrating the hair there and conforming to the wearer's skull, then changing its outer color to match the wearer's hair.  However, using it for a prolonged period of time can interfere with neural processes in the long run, so an automatic deactivation occurs after a set amount of time passes since the device was turned on. Boosts FS by 2 for 4 posts at most, after which it deactivates for a like amount of time.  

Description: Locus found this two-inch disc about four months after gaining consciousness while searching an abandoned laboratory in Hong Kong that he was searching for clues. Just a prototype at the time, he tinkered with it and eventually made it into an effective piece of technology.

INT Allocation: 8

Name: Bolt Pistol

Abilities: Fires highly damaging bead-like projectiles sheathed in energy. The projectiles are made by breaking down and taking materials directly into the handle (appearing to have disintegrated and flowed into the bottom) before compressing the materials into an extremely dense core. Parts of the core are chipped off and propelled at a high velocity by mass accelerator technology through a tiny curtain of energy at the end of the barrel. The pistol has Normal (for humanly-durable enemies), High Explosive Velocity (superhuman-level targets), and Stun (only fires out weakened energy, but not so effective against high-durability metahumans) settings. It has 45 shots before needing to be reloaded, which takes 1-2 posts depending on the situation and materials available. Normal uses 1 shot, HEV uses 5 shots, Stun uses no shots.

Description: Locus found the schematics and parts for this device in another lab, then purchased and stole a few of the missing components and put it together, albeit with his own minor modifications. This pistol looks like a simple handle or hilt of something upon first glance. When activated, part of it flips open and extends from within, forming a more traditional gun-like shape.

INT Allocation: 8

Name: Oscillation Knife

Abilities: Can cut through high-durability enemies and objects. The blade, made of extremely tough materials, is very slightly segmented and serrated in several places. Each segment is given its own unique oscillating vibration, making the already wickedly sharp weapon even more dangerous.

Description: He saw and memorized part of the outline when hacking a PMC database, and later made it himself. Though not quite perfected yet, he is figuring out ways to improve it. It appears as an extendable knife about eight inches long with a black blade.

INT Allocation: 7

Name: Mask

Abilities: Advanced HUD that has smart-targeting system, autohack capabilities, multiple electromagnetic spectrum vision, and such. It normally appears as a pair of sunglasses, when Locus thinks a specific thought or manually activates it by pressing on the bridge, it unfurls a mask of soft but tough fabric-like near-skintight material from the earpieces that covers his entire head (which also serves to protect it better than a normal helmet could), as well as polarizing the lenses so his eyes are obscured.

Description: Locus created this himself, albeit with help from scavenged tech and some saved up money.

INT Allocation: 7
The Tech Spider

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 19
Humor : Snark Combat
Registration date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Locus' Equipment Empty Re: Locus' Equipment

Post by Chellizard May 4th 2014, 7:28 pm

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Locus' Equipment JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top