The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Deathwish's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Deathwish's Equipment I_vote_lcapDeathwish's Equipment I_voting_barDeathwish's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Deathwish's Equipment I_vote_lcapDeathwish's Equipment I_voting_barDeathwish's Equipment I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Deathwish's Equipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deathwish's Equipment Empty Deathwish's Equipment

Post by Havok June 29th 2010, 6:01 pm

Name: The Saint and the Sinner

Abilities: The Saint and the Sinner are advanced dual guass handgun. Both gauss guns fire 5mm slugs at 500 metres per hour, meaning both of which are fully capable of putting holes in any tanks armor, let alone humans.

Description: Deathwish's Equipment Snubpi11
Both the Saint and the Sinner look like this, with the except that the Saint is golden and the Sinner is black.

Name: The Weasel

Abilities: The Weasel is a very high powered semi-long range rifle. It fires bullets at incredible speeds, far faster than that of the average rifle. When the bullets hit a target, they don't pierce it, but actually disapate on impact. Each bullet carries significant force, which is transfered to a target upon impact as concussive force. This force caused by this is strong enough to break bone and dent steel if hit directly. The downside to using this, is that to use the Weasel Deathwish must first wind it up until it's fully charged, but Deathwish doesn't usually mind the wind up period as while it is being winded it plays the tune "Pop goes the weasel" which Deathwish finds quite relaxing.

Description: Deathwish's Equipment 3570_g14

Name: The Leprechaun (Named for it's small size, color and for the irony that it is often very unlucky)

Abilities: The Leprechaun is a miniature hand held grenade launcher. It has an ammo capacity of six and it fires out small explosives canisters filled with naplam, which, when they recieve enough force, explode in a vicious flame.

Description: Deathwish's Equipment Grenad13

Name: Terror

Abilities: The Terror Shotgun is simply a customized four barreled shotgun. It fires out four times as many shots as normal single barrel shotgun and has double the spread, the only downside being that it takes twice as long to fully reload.

Description: Deathwish's Equipment Gatlin11

Name: The Reaper

Abilities: The Reaper is a very high powered long ranged sniper rifle with an adjustable thermal scope. The scope can be adjusted to zoom from 100 yards to 3000 yards and can have it's thermal sight switched on and off. While using Caliber .50, M1022 rounds the Reaper can still shoot effectively and precisely at 3000 yards. It can also use Caliber .50, Armor-Piercing-Explosive-Incendiary, APEI-169, M02 rounds, which can be fired at 2000 yards effectively. These rounds are mainly used for armored targets.

Description: Deathwish's Equipment Sniper11

Name: The Cremator

Abilities: The Cremator is a small propane fueled flamethrower. It launches a stream of flame at a relatively short distance, unlike conventional flame throwers which have a much longer range. Also, unlike flamethrowers with a backpack fuel system, the Cremator can only sustain the flame for ten seconds before the small propane canisters run out.

Description: Deathwish's Equipment Vc120f11

Name: The Decimator

Abilities: The Decimator is a powerful long range railgun. It uses a unique custom amunition, which is basically a miniture AP (Armour Piercing) shell that becomes electrified after being fired. When fired, the shell carries extreme force, so much so infact that it tears through any everyday average object with no affect on it's speed or trijectory. The Decimator has a long charging period before it can be fired (Exactly two posts to charge and on the third post can fire), when it does fire, it carries enough force to tear through a lvl 5 endurance and cause significant damage to a lvl 6 endurance with a direct hit. It possesses a fairly long range and accurate scope, though not nearly as effecient as the Reaper's. These attributes make the Decimator only effective at long range.

Description: Deathwish's Equipment Side_r12

Name: Overkill

Abilities: The Overkill is a 12 gauge, ten barreled, automatic gatling shotgun. It's similar to a minigun with the exception that it doesn't fire as far or as accurately. Instead, the Overkills fires out with a larger spread and with more power. Due to it's size and weight, Deathwish can't use it that effeciently while carrying it. To make up for this, whenever Deathwish uses it, he carries a special tripod that allows him to opperate it. The tripod is a simple three foldable legs with wheels to allow Deathwish more mobility.

Description: Deathwish's Equipment Gatlin10

Grenades:
Deathwish has an large array of grenades which he wears on two seperate belts across his shoulders.

Fragmentation: These grenades explode in vicious explosion that disperses shrapnel in all directions. Deathwish holds three of these on each belt.

Stun: These grenades explode in a very bright and loud explosion that causes all those affected to become temporarally blinds and disorients them. Deathwish only has one of these.

Semtek/Sticky: These grenades explode with double the force of the frag grenade and stick to almost any surface. Deathwish holds five of these.

Name: Generic M32 Grenade Launcher

Abilities: This is a normal M32 grenade launcher that can use any of Deathwish's grenades as amunition. When Deathwish uses this weapon, he always brings it fully loaded with fragmentation grenades.

Description: Deathwish's Equipment M32_jp12

Name: iPhone

Abilities: It's an iPhone.......with a throwing knife app

Description: Deathwish's Equipment Iphone_home

Other Generic Weapons:
Deathwish also has access to alot of uncustomised and non-unique weaponry which he often makes use of, such weapons include combat knifes to Rocket propelled grenades to Ak-47s.

Last edited by WhiteShadow on June 29th 2010, 6:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Havok
Havok
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Deathwish's Equipment Empty Re: Deathwish's Equipment

Post by The_soapmaker June 29th 2010, 6:11 pm

The Iphone's got a knife app, so watch out, people. Razz

You got my seal of approval. But don't forget that Deathwish can't carry all of them. The would require far more strength.

Deathwish's Equipment Istockphoto_2381624-seal-of-approval
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 29th 2010, 6:45 pm

Lol, love the IPhone app.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 29th 2010, 9:38 pm

...does it like fire knives or just you have downloaded a knife saying? lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker June 30th 2010, 9:26 am

I think it's like a spring loaded knife. You download the app on your Iphone and when you activate it, a blade pops out on top. And then, you have to use the phone as handle and throw it at your opponents.

But don't worry about the blood; it comes with a free optional Windows cleaner. Which is odd for a machine that runs on iOS.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 30th 2010, 1:57 pm

...hm...interesting...kinda a hefty handle might throw the accuracy off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist July 3rd 2010, 1:50 am

Or serve as a balancing wing...
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2010, 8:58 am

A balancing wing is usually used when the blade is to heavy but if I am thinking of a simple switch blade knife then the handle which is the Iphone then the handle outweighs the blade. Throws it off balance when being thrown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist July 3rd 2010, 9:32 am

Not necessarily, since the blade attachment would make one side heavier, as it span the blade side would always get more momentum than any other side, causing it to rotate to the blade side faster. So with proper technique it could become deadlier than any straight up throwing knife.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson February 28th 2011, 11:52 am

Dis application dun gotta be reviewed cuz dese items seem like INT items, but you aint got much INT at all. I mean, yo items could hurt a nigga wiff 2-3 DUR if dey INT items and dats it. Unless yo guns be based off yo EP, but honestly, dat aint make much sense.

How mah otha admins feel bout dis?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Deathwish's Equipment WilbertDeathwish's Equipment Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 17th 2011, 8:23 am

Trashing.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116