The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Trevor Grayson I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trevor Grayson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trevor Grayson Empty Trevor Grayson

Post by Sammeh March 26th 2014, 12:01 am

Trevor Grayson

”Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power,”
–Abraham Lincoln

Basic Biography

Trevor Grayson.
Hero Name:
The Earthtastic Man.
Geo-Bro.
Various other names people have come up with for him. But really, he just goes by Trevor.
Title:
The Nerd.
Alignment:
Chaotic Good.
(Subject to Change)
Race:
Caucasian.
Hair:
Dark Brown.
Eyes:
Green.
Height:
6’2”
Weight:
198 lbs.
Blood type:
A.

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality:
Trevor, in short, is a pretty casual guy who fears constant rejection. He is an adrenaline junkie, loving the thrill of battle to a point of it becoming an addiction. He is a guy who likes to lighten up most situations with jokes and one-liners. And, surprisingly, he’s quite gentle to the people he holds dear, treasuring anyone who pays him any attention. All of this adds up to make him a pretty casual guy, however, he does have a whole lot of flaws.

Trevor is emotional, causing him to be defensive and spiteful when anyone mentions anything about his unimportance or meagerness. The reason why is because he has an inferiority complex, where he thinks he’s unimportant and not worth anyone’s time. He usually tries to compensate for that with humor.

He was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, which causes him to have panic attacks when overly stressed. He tries to put up a front of toughness, but he’s really just an anxious human.

History:

Trevor was born along with his twin sister, Liana, twenty-two years ago in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from a surrogate mother, who gave the children to a lesbian couple, Diane and Judie, who moved to Massachusetts shortly after the twins were born.

Trevor and Liana both know that their parents, Diane and Judie, are both amazing mothers. They were both stern, yet lenient enough that Trevor and Liana had plenty of free time to themselves and both had their own passions because of it. Trevor loved and still loves video games, comic books, movies, writing, and illustrating, while his sister was also an artist, but preferred more strenuous activity, such as soccer and football.

The twins grew up in a friendly household in a pretty accepting neighborhood in Massachusetts. Trevor’s parents got married when the twins were six years old, shortly after Massachusetts approved same-sex marriage in their state. The whole community was happy for them and were in complete support, while they encountered some backlash from neighboring communities and some hurtful slander as well.

But, because of Diane’s work as a businesswoman, the family eventually would move to Seattle and would live in the city shortly afterward.

Trevor and Liana both grew up and together, they grew a strong bond as friends. Trevor was mostly introverted, so he would call Liana his best friend to this day. The two bonded over things like art and video games, playing more co-op campaigns together than the two of them can count. However, they differed on some things. Liana loved going to school to meet her friends and learn, while Trevor found the curriculum too slow and boring, as he already knew all of the material they were teaching him. However, he never really voiced it, as he was too shy and grateful for his private education that his mothers were paying for.

Unbeknownst to them, however, Trevor had the meta-gene. And he would find out about this when he turned sixteen. In the room he shared with his sister, there was a brick wall on one side of it. It was a wall they had written things to each other on in chalk for years. But, that day, Trevor was angry. He had gotten in trouble at school for talking back at a teacher who basically called him a lazy jerk. So, on pure instinct, looking at the wall, he hit the wall with both hands, angrily, and ripped his hands off of the wall, turning around to see several bricks fly out from the wall and crash on random places throughout the room. He didn’t know what to do then, not believing that he really just did that, and because of this stressful event, he had a panic attack.

The Doctors discovered that Trevor had an anxiety disorder, but he and his family did not elaborate on how the bricks had come off of the wall. He talked to his family about it later that night and, surprisingly, they were really accepting about the entire situation. They told him that no matter what, they loved him, and he is still their boy.

And for the next few years of his life, Trevor began to hone his ability. He found that his new powers extended from just being able to control bricks, but he could manipulate any Earthen materials in general. Concrete, stone, rock, brick, anything that had come from the ground, he could control to an extent. He never had any specific training, so he had to make do with what he had, and found that he could do a lot with his power.

The twins graduated highschool at eighteen and the both of them were accepted into University of Washington. They both rented out an apartment together and worked part time jobs to keep food on the table and pay the bills.

Trevor had a rough time during his first two years of college; as he started to see his sister become successful in sports and her chosen line of work, Medical Science, while also becoming more mature. She would regularly bring guys around but, either to be polite or to make sure it doesn’t become awkward, she never did anything too bad around the apartment itself.

Trevor, however, didn’t have that much success. He wanted to become a writer, and found, once again, the creative writing curriculum was too slow and not challenging, so he barely put any work into it as he didn’t respect it. He got more into partying and other things that he found was more worth his time than the same old boring teacher talking about the same old boring concept about the same old boring style of writing.

But because of that, Trevor’s grades began to fail and he had to battle with an impending addiction to alcohol. Because of this, Trevor eventually dropped out of college, much to his family’s shock and behest.

At this point in his life, during what should have been the end of his second year of college, he had fallen head first into an addiction to alcohol and prescription painkillers. His sister, Liana, found out about this several months later and got him help, finding that he was diagnosed with clinical depression.

Trevor had to go through rehab, but he came out all for the better on the other side. He was able to put alcohol and painkillers out of his mind and began to focus more on his writing. However, when he was pushed to go back to school, he refused. He still found the curriculum to be tedious. But there was something else his rehab coach had urged him to follow through on…

While he told his sister he was going out to poetry slams and other writing events, he was actually beginning to hone his abilities once more. He found that when he was all alone in the woods, just molding the earth by himself, he felt more calm and at peace than he ever had before in his life.

Trevor began to research superheroes and villains, seeing the way that all of them fought, seeing how it worked. He realized that he had a gift that could not go untouched. He didn’t understand exactly how to get into it, but, he gave and his giving his best shot at becoming a hero in the modern day.

The Powers

Power 1:
Earth Manipulation – Trevor is able to take the Earth around him, such as rock, dust, concrete, and other such things, mold it and manipulate it to do his bidding. He can do anything from being able to levitate chunks of concrete out of a sidewalk to launching himself into the air with a column made out of the Earth in the street.

Trevor’s ability to manipulate the Earth around him is pretty basic at the moment, but he’s shown the potential to become more powerful over time, patience, and training.

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult: 0
Strength: 3
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 4
Flight: 2

Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Wealth: 0
Sammeh
Sammeh

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Job : Creative Director
Humor : My humor? Well, I have more of it than you'd think, but less than you'd hope.
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down

Trevor Grayson Empty Re: Trevor Grayson

Post by Forceaus March 26th 2014, 12:23 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top