The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Boss: Candy Killer I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Boss: Candy Killer I_vote_lcapBoss: Candy Killer I_voting_barBoss: Candy Killer I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Boss: Candy Killer I_vote_lcapBoss: Candy Killer I_voting_barBoss: Candy Killer I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Boss: Candy Killer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boss: Candy Killer Empty Boss: Candy Killer

Post by Sul-Fury February 23rd 2014, 10:31 am

Basic Biography

Villain Name: Candy Killer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brunette (Dyed Pink)
Eyes: Red
Height: 5'9
Weight: 110 lbs
Blood type: A-

The Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: She doesn't feel pity for the people she kills, mostly because they never cared for her. Her callous nature makes her socially awkward. She never really attempts to get far in relationships with other people anyway, and tends to be quite the loner. She has a dark sense of humor, and doesn't mind what people think of her based on appearances.

History: Alyssa was dropped off at an orphanage as an infant, barely able to open her eyes. She was taken care of there, but not quite the best possible care. She struggled with other kids who couldn't do things financially or independently, but started off quite a normal orphan kid's life. Whether her parents are dead or alive are truly unknown.

When her metahuman abilities began manifesting themselves, she didn't know it until she used them accidentally. One day, she turned everyone in the orphanage into gummy bears. She knew she had done it, but didn't know how. Fearing the metahumans on the television, she didn't want to be one herself. But that wasn't an option now. The gummy bear kids and adults began running away from the girl towering over them, and she felt she only had one option to keep them silent. She devoured all of them.

Wandering the United States, from town to town, she wasn't quite old enough to get a job. She didn't want to get forced into school, or another orphanage where she could accidentally use her metahuman abilities again. So instead, she begged for money on the streets. If she didn't acquire enough money for her daily needs, she resorted to the only other thing she knew how. She would transform everyone in the grociery stores into soft candies, and then eat them. Of course, she couldn't live off candy. She would use the time to either grab some money or food at the grociery stores. Her powers developed over time to a very high level.

Power:

Spoiler:

The ability to transform everyone in the area into a soft candy, and transport them all into her lunchbox she carries. Her range can effect anywhere from an entire store, to two city blocks. Unless a metahuman has 8 Durability or above, they must be a soft candy such as Caramel, gummy bear, chocolate, ect. However, high durability characters can be a hard candy such as Jolly Ranchers, Suckers, ect.

When a person is transformed into a candy, they are also very small in size. Meaning their abilities, if they have one, do minimal damage to someone as large as Alyssa in comparison. (If you have a sword and cut her, it would be miniature in size, making a small incision. She can be hurt, but the size of her makes her in comparison hard to injure severely.)

Grid:

Intelligence: 3
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 10
Fighting Skills: 2
Wealth: 0

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Boss: Candy Killer Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Boss: Candy Killer Empty Re: Boss: Candy Killer

Post by Forceaus February 27th 2014, 6:10 pm

Boss app approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top