The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sin's Assortment I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Sin's Assortment I_vote_lcapSin's Assortment I_voting_barSin's Assortment I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Sin's Assortment I_vote_lcapSin's Assortment I_voting_barSin's Assortment I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sin's Assortment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sin's Assortment Empty Sin's Assortment

Post by Zodiac February 13th 2014, 3:05 am

Pandora’s Jar: Ashes to Ashes and Oracle of Depravity  (One effect. Once per participant per topic)
Abilities: Allows Sin to pull the “Evil” within another person and give it form as a summon the replicates them as best as a lv 10 summon can.
     Sin is able to transform the “Summon” into a weapon. HE MAY ONLY SUMMON ONE OF THEM PER TOPIC.
Ashes to Ashes:
   The Weapon of choice that can be manifested at the cost of sacrificing Ashes to Ashes is called “The Oracle of Depravity”
The Oracle of Depravity:
Description:  When Matthew came in contact with the Jar Fragment, it unleashed a rather powerful corruption inside of him. His body morphed and swallowed up the fragment, making a replication of the "Jar" from corrupted bones. When the makeshift Jar is opened it reveals the essence of Evil which will either transform into an evil doppelgänger of the enemy, or it will simply transform into a summoned weapon. Once one of them is summoned the other one cannot be summoned. THIS ITEM SELECTS ONE  OR THE OTHER AND CAN NO WAY DO BOTH. “INNER MIND: Appears as Sin (Matthew with black pupils and red eyes)
Occult Allocation: 10

The Cintamani Stone:
Abilities: ". +4 Power Points to self or Target. Lasts 4 posts maximum, and requires a cooldown = to the duration of the last
Description: The Philosopher Stone of the Buddhist people, allows for the ability to empower ones self and allowing them to become so powerful as to "grant wishes".
Image:
INNER MIND: Appears as a man made of glowing emerald.
Occult Allocation: 10

Level 9 Items:

Gleipnir: (Binds for up to three posts. Four post cooldown)
Abilities:  Six ribbons that seek out the target on their own accord. capable of confining gaseous and liquid elements as well, they wrap around the target. If the target persists in their attempts to move they are zapped with energy until they stop moving, or  until the ribbons are destroyed or recalled.
Description: Gleipnir is as thin as a silken ribbon, it is stronger than any chain. Fenrir sensed the gods' deceit and refused to be bound with it. Matthew encountered this strange "ribbons" when searching the "Van River" site.
Ribbons:
INNER MIND: Appears as six children who love to trip up and cause mischief.
Occult Allocation: 9

Cloak of Cthulhu:
Abilities: The wearer is able to become a near unharmable puddle of "Sin" for up to three posts and is able to move slowly.(9) Cooldown = Duration
   The “Sin” that covers the body flies out as tendrils, raking in all forms of life it can to assimilate and reprocess the materials into healing the wearer (8) Five post cooldown.
Description: A cornflower blue tattered over cloak that is synched at the waist by braided black tendrils that grapple around the waist. The cornflower over coat reached the achielles heals, adorned with stole's, dyed red in the blood of the Phlegethon with Ancient runic markings upon them. Black pant-like leggings and clad body-tight ink of the Sin-liquid upon him, ready to strike.
Occult Allocation: One 9 slot, one 8 Slot.

Presence of Yam:
Abilities: Charges Sin and his armor with harmful quintessence energy that zaps nearby things (10 feet) continuously while disrupting and attempting to slow incoming energies for up to two posts. Three post cooldown.
Description: Sin summons forth the primal energies of Yam, the Dragon King and God of Primordial Chaos, and in doing so gains his a Quintessence shell. Appears as Yam in his Inner World
Occult Allocation: 9

Level 8 Items:

Primordial Curse: The Wages of Sin
Abilities: Sin/Matthew's blood is the same as Yam's but now bodily fluids are now has a blackish coloring with a sweet smell and an addicting taste. In truth his body has physiologically changed in accordance to the Primordial Evil being infused into body. The black liquid tastes good, corrupts those who drink it with similar effects to alcohol, or come in direct contact with it, giving an Euphoric effect. The addiction is the euphoric effect itself and while the effect is powerful it is also persistent. The addiction can never be overcome (But it can be tamed). Drinking the blood relaxes the senses and makes one more prone to committing heinous acts that would be considered "shameful" or "Unpure". Because the nature of the blood itself, the black liquid has only come to be known as "Sin".
Description: A side effect of what happened when he became infused with Primordial evil.  More of an RP mechanic than anything.
Occult Allocation: 8

Ring of Eluned:
Abilities: Is able to bestow or remove invisibility to self or tatget for up to two posts Three post cooldown.
Description: The Treasure of Ireland, a hidden that Sin sought to acquire while learning more of his host’s Irish heritage.
Ring:
INNER MIND: Appears as a Fae being of Ireland.

Ellida:
Abilities: A ship made for RP transportation or realistic Open Sea fights. It works as a summon.    
Spoiler:
Description: a magic dragon ship given to Víking's as a gift by Aegir. It was lost, at the bottom of one of the many fjords. Found and restored to be held within the "Inner Mind" however it's been "modified" to become an actual living Dragon, with three lives. INNER MIND: Appears as a baby Dragon... don't let him go near Time wizard....

Hrothgar's Haven:
Abilities: Negates all damage up to level 8, and dampens damage received at level ten to a survivable amount (Rp explanation of the No killing without permission rule). Lasts one post three post cooldown.
Description: The Epic of Beowulf stated that neither Grendel nor his Mother could harm Hrothgar, as he was "blessed" by God. In respect, it turned out that the source of his protection was a "Blessed cross of war" in which he wore on him at all times, concealed in fear that one may find out his secret and take the amulet from him.
Haven:
INNER MIND: Appears as a old warrior who tends to be drinking frequently or sititng in a regal chair.

Ichaival:
Abilities: A Magic bow that when drawn, produces en energy arrow that when fired produces a total of ten arrows fired. The arrows that do not make contact with the target collide to the surface like water and leave behind a puddle of Sin.
Description: A bow used in Norse Mythology that is described as the All-Father's bow. Another source said it was came from Ydalir, the home of the god Ullr. It possessed the power of each pull of just 1 arrow, it will release 10 arrows. The Bow can be consumed by the energy that is "The Oracle of Depravity", merging into one item for a topic (this does not change the power of Ichaival).  INNER MIND: Appears as a man whom wields a bow that is composed of ten bows all turned at different angles.
                                         Level 7 Items:

Korn Bran Galed:
Abilities: Whatever drink is desired will appear within the horn.
Description: A damn nifty little enchanted item that is known for it’s generous gift of drink.  INNER MIND: Appears as a Large man who will always carry a massive Keg filled with an assortment of drinks.
Occult Allocation: 7

Skatert-Samobranka:
Abilities: Amagic table cloth Item.
Magic Tablecloth:
Description: Russian lore dictates of a magic picnic basket and tablecloth that makes the finest meals and can make them without end to the glorious feast. The tablecloth also manages to clean the dishes for you! HOWEVER, The tablecloth HAS personality, and it can be offended. Be grateful, for if you offend the cloth you will no longer enjoy food produced by it, as it will ruin or spoil it and deceptively make it look delicious. Stains should be cleaned, while it can clean your dishes for you it is only respectful to care for the cloth whim aids you and if you don't know the best way to remove the stain, just ask and the blanket shall project the means into your head through images. SEW UP HOLES and mend the wounds of the tablecloth, if it's wounds are not treated then it will slowly lose it's magical properties and die. The cloth also flies due to special sewing done with magical threads by Matthew.

Ǒusībùyúnlǚ:
Abilities: Allows Sin(Matthew) to teleport to any "Sin"(Substance) within 182 yards every two posts.
Description: ”cloud-stepping boots” or “cloud-stepping shoes”: Made of lotus fiber, these are one of the treasures of the Dragon Kings; Ào Ming gives them to Sun Wukong in order to get rid of him when he acquires the Rúyì Jīn Gū Bàng. Now within the possession of Sin, they have been corrupt to use for his own enigmatic purposes.  INNER MIND: Appears as an old wise-man who sits upon a black cloud that rains the substance sin.

Sobek's Scale's:
Abilities: Multiplies the volume of liquids. Usable three times per topic.  (Rp Mech) Seems to make alligator's and crocodiles less likely to try and eat Matthew.
Description: Magically enchanted scales of unknown magical origin found in Africa. They appear to be crocodile or alligator like in nature. The scales were able to make water seem near endless and increased fertility in plants and animals, allowing life to flourish. When used by Sin it is mostly useful for parties that you never want to run out of drink.
 INNER MIND: A large old alligator standing on two (or four) legs with several children of a rather hostile nature to all except Matthew.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Sin's Assortment Empty Re: Sin's Assortment

Post by Forceaus February 13th 2014, 7:19 pm

For the cloak of Cthulhu the two effects can't be used simultaneously.

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum